A Game of HORSE Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm...," she mumbled again, trying to gather her confidence. "I'm here for extra help."

The door opened, Mr. Smith standing startled in the doorway, looking down at Brandi. "Extra help?" he asked. No one ever came for extra help. He looked at the girl in front of him and noticed how attractive she was. She looked familiar but he couldn't make a connection.

"Who are you?" he asked, confused. "You're not in one of my classes... are you?"

Brandi smiled and batted her eyelashes at him. "Period 4, Mr. Smith," she purred in a sexy voice. "Don't you recognize me?"

He looked at her again, confused, but she could see the wheels turning in his head.

"Brady?" he asked, shocked. "Is that you?"

"No, Mr. Smith," she giggled. "I'm Brandi."

"Brandi?" he responded in wonder, looking up and down her alluring figure.

"Uh-huh," she said, biting her lip. She paused for a moment, letting Mr. Smith drink her in. She could tell he liked what he saw. For good measure she reached up and undid the bun on top of her head, letting her blonde hair cascade down over her shoulders. She swung her head from side to side, like in a commercial for hair conditioner, making Mr. Smith's heart skip a beat.

He stood there dumbfounded, his mouth open, staring at her. Brandi giggled again and stepped into his office. She grasped his arm and gently pulled him out of the doorway so she could close it behind them.

"Wow," Mr. Smith said, shaking his head.

"Brandi needs extra help, Mr. Smith," she stated as she clicked the lock.

"Brandi? Brady? Really? What are you doing?"

"Not Brady," Brandi explained patiently. "Brady's not here today, Mr. Smith. It's only Brandi here, OK?"

He nodded as if he wanted to understand but couldn't quite wrap his head around it.

"Good," she replied, taking her glasses off and setting them down on the desk.

"Well, Mr. Smith," she said as she removed her vest and draped it over the back of a chair, revealing her perfectly shaped breasts tightly encased in the thin sweater. "I could really use your help, sir."

Mr. Smith continued to nod, shocked by the appearance and attitude of the creature standing before him. In an instant she had transformed from an attractive student to a ravishing, sexy beauty. Her legs were long and smooth, her tits were perfect and her face and hair were gorgeous. She was a vision of schoolgirl sexuality. Mr. Smith was hyper-aware that they were alone in his office, after hours with the door locked, and was slightly worried that he was being set up for something, but it didn't matter. He didn't have the will to resist.

Brandi sensed how out of sorts he was and decided she had to take charge, holding him by the arm and gently leading him to his desk chair, the same chair he sat in when Brady gave him an amazing blowjob last week.

"Just sit right here, Mr. Smith," Brandi directed as he stared. "I think I know exactly how you can help me." Brandi dropped to her knees between his outstretched legs, running her hands along his thighs from his knees to his crotch.

Mr. Smith exhaled, resigning himself to the situation. Even if he was being set up, it seemed like it was going to be worth it. "Oh, my God!" he exclaimed as Brandi undid his belt and unsnapped his pants. "So it's Brandi, is it?" he asked raising his butt off the chair as she undid his zipper and slid his khakis down and off.

"Yes, Mr. Smith, and I really enjoy Chemistry class," she giggled as she tugged down his briefs, releasing his gigantic penis. Wow, she thought, it's even bigger than I remember.

Brandi took his huge rod in her hands, amazed at its size even though he wasn't fully erect yet. She stroked it, watching as it expanded, getting longer and thicker with each beat of his heart. After a few strokes he was fully hard, pulsing in her grip. She looked at it in awe.

"Brady -- I mean Brandi," he stuttered, still shaking his head. "You look fucking amazing!"

She looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Smith," she purred as she slipped her tongue out and circled the crown. "I'm so glad you approve."

Brandi reveled in Mr. Smith's enormous erection. She gave it long licks from bottom to top, then swirled her tongue over the smooth mushroom head. As her tongue danced over the tip she reached up to unbutton his white dress shirt, taking each button in her red, manicured fingers until she pulled his shirt open to reveal his muscled abdomen with light, curly chest hair. It was clear he worked out.

Brandi spread her hands over his rippled chest as she kissed his cock all over, adoring its smooth, hard texture, inhaling its scent, feeling its heat, sensing the blood flowing through as it pulsed. Brandi loved everything about Mr. Smith's giant cock, and when she had it dripping with saliva she grasped the base, brought her lips to the tip, opened wide and sucked him into her eager mouth.

It was delicious. She loved the feel of his giant meat stretching her jaw. She loved the smooth skin sliding over her tongue. She bobbed her head on his rod, lost in the pleasure of sucking her teacher's giant erection.

"God damn, Brandi!" Mr. Smith exclaimed, "you can suck cock, girl!"

As always, Brandi loved being called a girl. Mr. Smith's words, though, brought her out of her trance and she remembered the real reason she came. It wasn't just to suck his beautiful cock, although that would have been enough to satisfy her. No -- she didn't come just to blow him. She had another purpose in mind.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith," Brandi replied with an angelic smile, leaning back on her heels and stroking his massive tool with both hands. She leaned forward again to suck him into her mouth, and while she was bobbing her head she reached into the pocket of the vest, withdrawing a small tube of lube.

Brandi flipped open the top and squirted a dollop into her hand, then rubbed her palms together getting them slick. She reached one hand under her skirt and lubed up her bottom, even snaking an oily finger in her rear to get herself nice and slippery.

She pulled off of her teacher's cock and gave him a wicked smile, fisting his rod in one oily hand as she lubed herself up with the other.

"I really appreciate the extra help, Mr. Smith," she cooed teasingly as they watched her glistening red fingernails slide up and down his monster cock. She giggled, "do you think sucking your cock and jerking you off is going to help me on the test, Sir?"

Mr. Smith shook his head in disbelief. "I think you're going to ace the test," he croaked.

Brandi smiled. "Oooooh, I'm so glad to hear that, Mr. Smith," she teased, then leaned forward, wrapping her red glossy lips around the head of his shaft again. She pushed down, taking about half his length and then pulled up and off.

"Well, Mr. Smith," she said, rising up from the floor. "Here's something else I need extra help with..."

Brandi stood up and straddled him, her plaid skirt spreading out over his lap. She squirted another glob of lube into her hand and grasped his rod, lubricating it from top to bottom. When she got him thoroughly oiled she placed one hand on his shoulder and with the other guided his fat, slippery erection into the crack of her ass. She then lowered herself down until she was sitting in his lap, his cock lodged firmly between her globes.

Oh, my God! Mr. Smith thought as he felt his student's oily ass cheeks gripping his cock. Brandi saw the surprise in his face and giggled. She was enjoying this immensely. Last time Mr. Smith was in total control, but this time Brandi was in charge. She swung her hips forward and back, sliding her crack over her teacher's oily rod, massaging his tool with her butt.

"Oooooh, Fuck!" Mr. Smith exclaimed. "God, damn Brandi! You are a fucking sexy thing!"

Brandi loved her teacher's excitement. Unable to wait any longer, Brandi rose up on her toes, lined the head of his pulsing missile against her tight, oily rosebud and lowered herself down. Brandi winced. It wasn't as easy as working Peter's cock into her ass, but not as bad as she thought.

When Mr. Smith felt his rod jab against Brandi's back door he thought it was just an accident, a slip of the hip, but when he realized her true intention he was stunned. Is she really going to try this? Really?

Brandi held still for a moment, closed her eyes and dropped down. There was resistance, but she wiggled and pressed a little harder until she felt a stinging pop as she opened up and the giant mushroom head penetrated her.

Holy shit!! Mr. Smith thought, the tip of his cock in Brandi's vicelike, velvet grip. I can't fucking believe she's going to try to take me up the ass!

With the invasion underway, Brandi took a moment to breath and relax, trying to get used to be stretched wider than ever before.

Mr. Smith was panting with excitement. He had always wanted to fuck someone up the ass, anyone, but none of the many women or few men he had been with would even consider it once they saw the size of him. And there had been lots of them. When word got around about his size it seemed everyone wanted to try it out, at least once. He had fucked half the women in his college dorm and a dozen of the other teachers at school, along with a handful of horny men and women at his condo complex. They had fucked him and sucked him in every way possible, but none would ever try to take him up the ass. He had proposed it to some of his more adventurous partners, but most just laughed at the idea. Some even got angry.

Given that history, Mr. Smith was completely amazed that this young sexual novice was working his gigantic rod into her tight little asshole. Brandi groaned, leaning back with her eyes closed as she sloshed more lube onto his shaft and lowered down a little more, beginning the long, slippery journey of working her teacher's incredibly long, thick cock into her ass.

She lifted up and dropped down, a little lower each time, rising and falling, working more of his meat inside her with each stroke. When Brandi had about half his length lodged inside her she opened her eyes and looked into Mr. Smith's astonished face.

"Your... cock... is... so... fucking... big!" she gasped.

Mr. Smith shook his head in wonder. "You are amazing!" he gushed.

Brandi nodded appreciatively, struggling to relax.

"Are you OK? Does it hurt?" he whispered, concerned.

Brandi nodded. "Uh-huh," she replied, "but it's worth it."

Brandi rose up again and went down further, pushing, gritting her teeth, panting and whimpering, straining to impale herself on the huge tool. Yes, it hurt, but she was determined to take it all. She realized she need something to take her mind off the pain.

"Play with my tits!" she screeched.

"What?" Mr. Smith replied in surprise.

"Play with my tits!" Brandi repeated urgently. "Play with my fucking tits!"

Mr. Smith complied, pushing Brandi's sweater up to her shoulders and taking her firm, ripe melons into his hand. He couldn't figure out if they were real or not, but he quickly decided he didn't care. They were perfect -- shapely and soft, capped with puckered nipples that begged to be sucked.

"Harder!" Brandi shrieked. "Harder! Suck my tits!"

Eager to comply, Mr. Smith leaned forward and sucked a nipple into his mouth as Brandi hollered and panted. He squeezed and groped and sucked her tits, alternating from left to right as Brandi moaned and gasped, working herself into a sexual frenzy.

With her attention distracted from the pain in her bottom, she rose and plunged again, short strokes up and down the thick cock in her ass, going deeper each time, holding Mr. Smith's head tight as he sucked on her breasts.

Brandi was going wild now, rising and falling, sweating and grunting, cursing, pulling her teacher's hair with her painted fingers. Mr. Smith was equally aroused, sucking this crazed girl's luscious tits, listening to her wailing, his long cock almost completely enveloped in her tight rectum. It surpassed his wildest ass-fuck expectations.

Brandi rose up one more time and dropped down, not stopping, descending completely until her bottom was pressed against his lap, her balls resting against his. He was in, all the way.

"Oh, my God!" Brandi gasped.

"Fuck! I can't fucking believe it!" Mr. Smith cried out.

She leaned forward and buried her head in his shoulder. They wrapped their arms around each other and held still, adjusting to their incredible coupling. Brandi breathed deeply, trying to gain her composure. Mr. Smith held perfectly still, afraid to injure her.

After a minute Brandi leaned back and looked at him, glassy eyed, as if she was in a trance. "You're... so... fucking... big!" she panted, but as she spoke she lifted up, slowly, the long shaft slipping through the tight grip of her sphincter until just the tip was lodged inside her and then, with a deep breath, she slid back down in one smooth motion, completely burying his rod in her bowels.

"Oh, fuck!" Mr. Smith howled.

Brandi screamed. It hurt, but in some strange way it made her feel complete to take a huge cock up her ass. She loved it. She rose up and dropped down again, pistoning on her teacher's giant, well-lubricated boner, fucking him in his office at the end of the school day.

As Brandi bounced on Mr. Smith's cock her own erection was grinding up and down against his chiseled abs, which had also become covered in the oil in the frenzy of their joining. The office was filled with the erotic sounds of squishing and slapping of body parts, grunting and groaning, panting and moaning, set to the rhythmic squeaking of the swivel chair.

The incredibly tight grip of Brandi's ass on Mr. Smith's cock was sending him to the edge. Every time she rose up she paused for a moment, holding the head of his cock in her tight anal ring, as if she was edging him with her tight little anus.

"Oh, Fuck!" he moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Brandi felt his cock twitching and immediately began to pump faster and grind her cock into him harder, bringing them both to orgasm.

"Oh, Fuck!" he moaned again, throwing his head back. "Oh, fuck fuck FUCK!"

Brandi felt it deep in her bowels. The giant shaft was erupting, shooting spurt after spurt of warm cum inside her. She gave one last thrust against him, bringing herself to climax, shooting her spunk onto his chest and belly at the same time he emptied his balls into her ass. Finally, Brandi held still, feeling the last few spurts of semen shooting into her ass and out of her cock.

Brandi slumped forward, resting against Mr. Smith, feeling him go soft inside her. When their breathing returned to normal she rose up, feeling his flaccid member slide out. She gave Mr. Smith a kiss on the cheek and grabbed her things.

"Thanks for the extra help," she giggled as she stepped out into the empty hallway.