A Game of HORSE Pt. 07

Story Info
Brandi has wild sex with her new friends.
4.8k words
4.82
13.2k
27

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older.

Chapter 15: Morning Delight

Brandi woke up next to Ray, snoring peacefully as the sky over the ocean began to brighten. She was always an early riser and slipped out quietly so as not to disturb him. She showered and rubbed lotion into her soft skin, then put on makeup and tied her hair back in a pony tail. She dressed in a short, willowy sundress with nothing underneath and sat on the deck with a mug of coffee in the cool morning air, listening to the surf and thinking about recent events. She loved Peter, as always, and her new friends too. She worried, though, that she wasn't being attentive enough to Ray, and that he might resent how she shared herself with the others. He was her date, after all.

When Brandi went back inside she found Ray sitting on the big, comfy sofa in the living room, scrolling on his phone. She sat down on the floor between his outstretched legs, looking up into his eyes, thinking about how much she adored him. He was funny and smart and good-looking, plus he really seemed to be interested in her, and not just for sex (although he really seemed to appreciate that, much to Brandi's satisfaction). Brandi wanted to make sure that he was comfortable with the way things were progressing.

"Ray," she said gently, placing her hand on his knee. "I hope you're OK with everything that happened last night. I know it got kind of wild..."

Ray looked down at her, mystified. "Are you kidding?" he responded. "I loved it -- couldn't you tell?"

"Well, yes," she said, "but I want to make sure you were OK with me and Peter, and me and Elena, and all that stuff... you know, some guys might be jealous so I just wanted to put it all out there." Ray looked at her suspiciously, like she might be joking.

"I'm serious!" she maintained, noticing his skepticism. "I mean, it wouldn't be that unusual, right?"

Ray shook his head, as if Brandi had no idea what she was talking about.

"Well," she said, feeling a need to explain, "it would get me a little jealous if you were with Elena or Peter and especially with both of them."

Ray looked surprised. "Really? You would be jealous?"

"Uh-huh," she admitted. "Actually, it even bothered me a tiny bit to share you with Elena last night. I mean, she's so pretty and sexy and what if you liked her more than me?" She looked at Ray, hoping he understood. "I don't know -- it's just how I feel. I guess I'm a little insecure."

"Wow!" Ray said, looking down at Brandi. "That never even occurred to me. You think I'd like her more? Are you crazy?"

"Brandi," he continued, "everyone knows Elena's hot, but you are, like, my ultimate fantasy girl. You're beautiful and smart and wildly sexy -- there's no way I could like her more. I swear!

"Really?" Brandi responded, somewhat reassured. "Fantasy girl?"

"Uh-huh," Ray said, nodding energetically. "And believe me, I loved every second of watching you with Peter and Elena last night. Every second!"

Brandi sighed in relief, a huge smile spreading over her face.

"Brandi -- watching you with Elena and Peter was mind-blowing. Really -- I love everything you do, baby, everything!"

Ray paused, letting his message sink in, then spoke in a low voice, as if revealing a secret, "if you want to fool around with other people... whoever... it's fine with me, OK? Actually, more than fine. I love it! As long as I get to watch. Or at least hear about it. And as long as I'm still your guy, OK?"

Now it was Brandi's turn to be surprised. Exactly what was Ray suggesting? "You like watching me with other people?" she asked cautiously. "And hearing about me with other people?"

Ray nodded, a naughty smile on his face. "I do," he confessed. "It's kind of weird, I know, but it totally turns me on."

They looked at each other, pondering Ray's confession.

"You... want to hear about other things I've done?" Brandi asked, getting exciting about the possibilities.

"Oh, God! I would love that Brandi. That would get me crazy."

Brandi giggled. "What do you want to know exactly?"

"Everything!" he blurted out. Then, after thinking for a moment, he whispered, "that wasn't the first time you took it up the ass last night, was it?"

Brandi giggled. She shook her head and looked Ray in the eye. "No," she answered.

"I didn't think so," Ray responded, thinking. "Was it Peter?"

"Uh-huh," Brandi confirmed. "He was my first."

"Did it hurt?" Ray asked, concerned.

Brandi shook her head. "I practiced a lot. I was ready."

Ray chuckled. "I'll bet. How many times have you done it with him?"

Brandi shrugged. "Kind of a lot," she answered guiltily.

"Wow," Ray said. "Anyone else?"

Brandi nodded. She saw a surprised look on Ray's face and explained, "I'm kind of slutty. Are you OK with that?"

"Wow," Ray said, smiling. "More than OK. I fucking love it, baby! Who was it?"

"My chemistry teacher," Brandi said, clenching her teeth and looking at Ray with wide eyes, as if to say, can you believe it?

Now Ray was genuinely shocked. "Your chemistry teacher? Seriously?"

"I'm never going to lie to you, Ray. He has a huge cock! Way bigger than yours and Peters, and you guys are pretty big! It's amazing."

"Wowwww," Ray said incredulously. "You are really something, baby."

Brandi smiled. "I guess I am!" she chirped proudly. Beaming into each other's eyes, Brandi and Ray both thought how lucky they were to be together.

"Tell me more," Ray requested. "Did you fuck anyone else?"

"No, just you," Brandi said, giggling and biting her lip, "but there have been kind of a lot of blow jobs."

"Tell me," he pleaded, almost sputtering with excitement. "How many guys?"

Brandi laughed. She knew the exact number but she pretended to count out loud, using her fingers to keep track.

"Well," she began, "Peter was the first... and the second. Then there was Gary in the school Auditorium --"

"In the Auditorium?!" Ray interrupted. "Seriously?"

"Uh-huh," Brandi replied nonchalantly. "It was during Drama class," she explained, as if that made perfect sense. "We were practicing a scene."

Ray laughed. "For what, a porno movie?"

"Shush!" Brandi admonished as she laughed along with Ray. "You're making me lose count."

Ray chuckled, shaking his head in amazement as Brandi went on, "OK, so where was I? Peter, then Peter again, then Gary. That's the first three."

Ray nodded, trying to stay quiet so she would keep going.

"Then I gave Ernesto a handjob -- that doesn't count, I guess, cause it's not a blowjob, right?" Ray nodded again, astounded at how candidly Brandi revealed her exploits. "Then I sucked off Mr. Smith -- that's my Chemistry teacher -- that was in school too, in his office." She giggled and paused, waiting to see if Ray was going to comment. When he didn't she kept going, "then there was Donny, then Peter again along with his friend DJ -- I did them both at the same time! That was fun," she said breathlessly, looking Ray in the eye.

"After that there was Peter a bunch more times, and Gary again, and the landscapers, and two of the guys in the class my mother teaches at the University."

Brandi looked at Ray and noticed he was panting with excitement, his attention focused on her like a laser. She giggled, pleased that she could captivate him this way.

"Yeah, my Mom had a party for the class at our house," she explained. "These two guys had a couple drinks so my Mom asked me to drive them home, and they invited me in, and then, well, you know..."

Wow, Ray thought. He knew she was promiscuous but had no idea of the full extent of her sluttiness. It excited him beyond belief.

"Then I finally got around to giving Ernesto a genuine blowjob. That was funny," she said, as if replaying the scene in her mind. "He was at a party with his girlfriend and we snuck into one of the bedrooms and I gave him a quickie. His girlfriend had no idea! Then there was Katie's boss, and one of the partners at my father's firm, and I think that's it."

"Oh -- and then there was you at the golf place, of course, and there may have been one or two others that slipped my mind. And that was it until last night!" She smiled at him, not sure he would be accepting of her endeavors but feeling good that she had been completely honest.

"So that's like, thirteen guys?" Brandi giggled, her eyes shining proudly.

Ray shook his head, thrilled at Brandi's resume and her casual attitude.

"Like I said, I'm kind of a slut," she added, shrugging her shoulders again. "You still like me?"

"No, Brandi," Ray said sternly, pausing a moment to let the words sink in. Brandi's heart fluttered for a moment until Ray clarified, "I don't like you, Brandi. I think I love you!"

Ray's words lit up Brandi's face, her smile spreading from cheek to cheek.

"Like I said, you're my dream girl, baby. My fantasy. I am completely wild about you," he gushed. "Whatever you do is OK with me, as long as you tell me about it. OK baby?"

Brandi nodded, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Brandi," Ray said in a commanding tone, "you're my girlfriend now, understand? It's official, and you can do whatever you want but always remember -- no matter whose cock your sucking, or who's fucking you, I'm your boyfriend. Right?"

"YES!" Brandi cried, tears streaming down her face. She rose up on her knees and hugged Ray around the waist, pressing her head against his chest. She held him for a minute, feeling his erection pressing against her breasts, then looked up at him with love in her eyes.

"I think we need to celebrate this moment," she said softly. She ran her hands up Ray's legs to his lap, taking his hardon in her hands and stroking him.

"You know what I'm going to do, don't you?" she teased.

"Oh, yeah," Ray replied, "you're going to blow me like the little slut you are, aren't you?"

Brandi licked her lips as she slid Ray's shorts and boxers down his legs, freeing his aching hardon. She looked up at him, urging him to continue.

"Oh, yeah, my little cocksucker. Suck my cock baby! Suck that load out of my balls and swallow it down!"

Ray's words made Brandi tingle. She loved being called baby, and loved being called a cocksucker. She dropped her head into his lap and sucked him in, bobbing slowly, wanting to give a long, memorable blowjob to this boy she adored.

"I'll be your cocksucker whenever you want, sweetheart," she purred, looking up at him with love in her eyes. "I'll do anything for you. Anything you want, baby, anytime."

Brandi sucked him for a long time, using all of her tricks to excite him. She deep-throated his rod, sucked his balls, tickled his asshole with her fingers and looked up at him as she kissed his throbbing shaft. She talked dirty, telling him how much she loved sucking him off, how she craved his cock, loved swallowing his cum, how she loved telling him about what a slut she was and all the cocks she sucked, and who fucked her slutty little ass. When she felt him getting close she backed off, postponing his relief time and time again.

At some point they heard a bedroom door open as Peter and Elena joined them in the living room, Peter wearing boxers and Elena a short silk robe. They chuckled, not surprised to find Brandi on her knees sucking Ray's hard, dripping cock. They were happy that the party was picking up right where it left off last night.

Without lifting her head from Ray's shaft Brandi looked back at them and purred, letting Peter and Elena know how much she enjoyed her morning activity. Ray looked at them and smiled, shaking his head as if to say he couldn't believe how lucky he was.

"Hey, Peter," Ray moaned, "there's nothing like getting a little piece of this in the morning, you know what I mean?"

Brandi moaned even louder when she heard Ray's words. She felt Peter's eyes on her ass and had a pretty good idea of what Ray was suggesting. She looked up at him questioningly, as if to say, are you thinking what I'm thinking? When Ray grinned, Brandi took action, shaking her ass at Peter while she blew her boyfriend.

"She has the most amazing mouth," Ray gushed at Peter and Elena, "and her ass is pretty fine, too. Know what I mean?"

Ray looked at Peter suggestively, raising his eyebrows as Brandi shook her buns for her audience. Leaving all subtlety behind, Brandi flipped the bottom of the sundress up onto her back, leaving her kneeling bare-assed on the floor as she tended to Ray's hardon and swayed her behind, reminding Peter of the tight grip of rear passage. She pulled off of Ray for a moment, a long strand of saliva stretching from the tip of his cock to her lower lip, and growled, "the lube is on the nightstand in our bedroom."

Elena watched her friend dancing on her knees and ran to the bedroom. She quickly returned with the lube and drizzled it all over Brandi's swaying ass. "Do it!" she urged Peter, punching him playfully on the chest. "She wants it! Fuck her up the ass!"

Elena was thrilled at Brandi's impending double-pounding, She dropped to her knees and pulled Peter's boxers down, then covered his cock in lube and stroked it from base to tip.

"Do it!" Elena demanded again, "fuck her! Elena scampered over to the couch and sat next to Ray, watching Peter prepare to sodomize her friend. Elena's attention was momentarily captured when she looked down at Brandi sucking on Ray. Elena marveled at her technique and the sheer joy with which she sucked cock. Brandi was truly in her element with her lips wrapped around a stiff penis.

Peter grabbed Brandi's waist with one hand and guided his cock to her rosebud with the other. Brandi stopped dancing for a moment and pulled off of Ray's boner to watch the action along with Elena and Ray. When she felt the head of Peter's slippery shaft gliding along the crack of her ass she groaned and spread her legs wider, then took Ray's erection back into her mouth as Peter began to press his tool into her tight anus.

Brandi shuddered at the thought of taking two cocks at once. It was a dream for her, and now it was about to happen. She bobbed her head on Ray's pole and squealed with delight as Peter pushed.

Elena watched raptly. She pulled her feet up onto the couch, spreading her legs, and dropped a hand to her moistening pussy. Sitting next to Ray, she rubbed herself to the sexy sight of her friend on her knees, taking two hard cocks into her slutty body.

It didn't take long for Peter to work his entire length into Brandi's dark, slippery tunnel, and once he was balls-deep he paused for a moment, letting Brandi adjust to being stuffed full at both ends. Brandi moved her bottom and shuffled her knees, then Peter withdrew and began to pump his meat into her. Peter loved fucking Brandi up the ass. The grip of her rectum was smooth and tight, and it was thrilling to feel her squirm as he drilled into her. It was so naughty.

Ray was beyond himself. Not only did he get the pleasure of Brandi's warm, wet mouth on his raging cock, he also got to watch his girlfriend get ass-fucked. He got to enjoy his two greatest thrills all at once, with the added bonus of Elena playing with her pussy on the couch next to him.

Once he got into a steady rhythm, Peter watched Brandi's head on Ray's shaft and tried to mirror her. When Brandi took Ray deep Peter pressed forward also, shoving his full length inside her. When she pulled up and sucked Ray's cockhead in her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, Peter withdrew, leaving the head of his cock in the vicelike grip of her anal ring.

Brandi noticed it immediately and took advantage of her ability to control Peter's motion. She deep-throated Ray's erection, causing Peter to bottom out in her rear, his hips pressed against her butt. She held Ray deep in her throat with Peter buried inside her, then drew back with excruciating slowness. Elena watched Peter's rod slowly appear from Brandi's asshole at the same deliberate pace Ray's shaft slid out of her mouth. It made her pussy even wetter.

Ray was in bliss, getting his cock sucked, watching Peter fuck Brandi's sexy ass, feeling Elena writhing on the couch next to him as she diddled herself. Elena slid two fingers inside her snatch and rubbed her clit, imagining it was her taking a cock in her mouth and one in her cunt, getting pounded in tandem by these two hot studs.

Brandi sensed that the boys were getting close to orgasm and again took both cocks deep, thrilled by the feeling of more than a foot of hard cock lodged inside her. It was slut heaven, spit roasted before breakfast, getting ready to take two creamy loads of cum in her mouth and ass.

Brandi pulled back on Ray's shaft, sucking the tip, her cheeks drawn in, swirling her tongue over the head, fisting the base with two hands to coax the cum from his balls. Peter dutifully pulled back, holding the tip of his shaft in Brandi's tight ass, fucking her with short strokes, feeling his pulsing cockhead slipping back and forth in the grip of her sphincter.

It was too much for the boys. Within seconds they were grunting and thrusting, their erections spurting jets of semen into Brandi's hungry body. Brandi moaned with pleasure, drinking down Ray's sperm and feeling Peter's spunk coating her insides.

When Peter was done he fell back on the floor, leaning against an upholstered chair as Ray slumped back on the sofa, trying to catch his breath. The boys were spent but Brandi was insatiable. She scooted over on her knees between Elena's widespread legs and dipped her face in. She pushed Elena's hands away and replaced them with her mouth, licking the girl's slit and sliding two fingers deep inside her soaked pussy. Elena groaned in delight, placing her hands on Brandi's head and holding it tight. Brandi pumped her fingers in and out of Elena's snatch and took her clit between her lips, sucking and licking it while she finger-fucked her friend.

Elena's robe was open now and Brandi reached up to play with her hard nipples as she ate her pussy, one hand pumping inside her while the other twisted and pulled at her dark nubs, her tongue lapping up Elena's juices. Brandi felt Elena squirm and pant, and as her moans turned to wailing Brandi licked and sucked harder on her clit, sending her over the edge.

"Ohhh, FUCK... BRANDI!" Elena screeched as orgasm sizzled through her lithe body. She squeezed Brandi's head tight, pressing it into her pussy as she quaked and quivered. Brandi had to fight for breath but she kept thrashing her tongue on Elena's clit, sending waves of pleasure through her.

When Elena finally calmed down she flopped back on the couch, breathing heavily, her tan skin flushed bright red, an expression of pure love on her face as she looked down on her friend kneeling before her. She held out her arms for Brandi, beckoning her to rise up into her arms.

From Brandi's point of view Elena was a vision of sensuality. Her wet pussy dripped in front of Brandi's face, stiff nipples poking upward, long black hair spilling over the couch cushion,. Brandi immediately climbed on top of her, pulling the sundress over her head and throwing it in Ray's lap as she brought her messy mouth to Elena's for a wet kiss. Elena loved Brandi's weight on her and the taste of sex on her lips. The two girls locked in a scorching embrace, their tongues twirling together, flavored with the taste of cum and pussy juice. Elena pulled Brandi tight, grinding into her from below, smooth skin and breasts pressed together, nipples against nipples.

Brandi was in heaven making out with Elena, and when she felt Elena reach down to guide her erection toward her dripping slit she thought she might pass out from joy. Elena spread her legs wide and pulled Brandi between the puffy lips of her wet cunt, then wrapped her legs around her friend and pulled her deep inside.

emelle78
emelle78
711 Followers
12