A Game of HORSE Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray and Peter watched ecstatically. Seeing the two girls fuck on the couch was the most exhilarating thing they had ever seen. Brandi was wild with excitement, feeling a pussy on her cock for the first time. She lost control of her mind and body, pumping into Elena like an animal, kissing her madly, grunting and gurgling with primal pleasure.

Brandi lasted only a few minutes before she was shooting off, pumping powerful spurts of cum into her friend, grinding her pelvis against her, trying to thrust as deep as possible. Brandi's grinding and spurting sent Elena to another climax, and the two girls lay together on the couch, tightly gripping each other, shockwaves rippling through their bodies.

Eventually Brandi rolled off her friend, slumping back on the couch between Ray and Elena. They lay next to each other, sweat gleaming on their tan, lithe bodies, their chests rising and falling with every breath.

* * * * *

Peter watched from his perch on the floor, thinking about his exploits with Brandi, proud that he helped his confused, unhappy friend blossom into the joyful, loving, sexy creature she now was. Brandi's pent-up sexuality had been obvious to Peter and his sister Katie for a few years now. Every so often they would brainstorm ideas to release Brandi from her self-imposed confinement, but they never came up with the right approach until Katie took her job at the new company. Peter and Katie knew instantly that Brady would be a perfect test subject and that Brandi might finally awaken. They had no idea, though, that Brady was harboring such a wild, sexual demon inside his unremarkable self.

Peter looked at Brandi now as she beamed with happiness between her two friends on the couch, and he knew that he and Katie had succeeded. They had helped his friend find happiness and fulfillment, not to mention an incredibly exciting future.

Brandi looked back at Peter with love in her eyes, thinking how much he and Katie had done for her and how much she appreciated their efforts. Without them, she'd still be boring old Brady, probably sitting at home alone right now playing video games. She looked to Ray on her right and Elena on her left, thinking how wonderful, sexy and sensuous her new friends were.

Elena was lying back with her eyes closed, absentmindedly toying with her nipples, a contented smile on her face. Ray was looking at Brandi and Elena, their enticing breasts and lovely faces, and gently stroking himself. Ray was awestruck by their coupling, and watching it had gotten him aroused again. Brandi saw his member pulsing with renewed vigor and raised her eyebrows, as if to say, again?

Ray grinned. Brandi had never really gone soft after her climax, and when Elena opened her eyes she saw two energetic erections pointing up from the couch. She smiled as her hand drifted down from her nipples to her dripping pussy.

Ray and Brandi and Elena exchanged glances and came to an understanding. Peter saw it as well. Round two was about to begin.

Brandi looked into Ray's eyes and rolled over on top of Elena, bringing her mouth to hers and placing her hands on her tits. Brandi maintained eye contact with her boyfriend as she played Elena's sexy body like a fine musical instrument. Brandi kissed Elena with her mouth wide open and slightly apart, giving Ray a perfect view of their tongues dueling out in the open, looking into his eyes as they made out. Brandi kissed her way down Elena's neck, gazing at Ray as she pursed her lips over Elena's smooth skin until she reached her nipples, taking each firm brown nub between her lips and sucking and pulling, and twisting them between her manicured fingers. Ray watched intently, staring into Brandi's eyes, knowing she was doing this to excite him.

Brandi kissed her way back up to Elena's willing mouth, mashing her lips against hers, sucking her tongue, squeezing her nipples and grinding into Elena as she watched her boyfriend. It thrilled her to see the lust in his eyes. Brandi rose up, on her knees between Elena's thighs, and purred, "watch me fuck her again."

Brandi pushed Elena's legs apart as wide as they could go, eyeing Ray as she swiped the tip of her erection up and down Elena's slit. Brandi pushed forward, pressing her cock into Elena's cunt, making sure Ray had a clear view of their joining. "Oh, YES!" Brandi moaned as she slid inside her friend. "YES!" Once again, the pleasure of Elena's pussy sent Brandi into a frenzy, making her momentarily forget about Ray as she closed her eyes and brought her face to Elena's for a hungry kiss.

Ray was spellbound watching Brandi pump into Elena as the two kissed and played with each other's tits. He could have watched all day, but when Brandi opened her eyes and looked up at him he knew what she wanted.

Ray stood and moved behind Brandi, watching her shiny ass bouncing between Elena's outstretched thighs. When he grabbed her hips Brandi stopped momentarily, looking back at Ray and groaning, "Oh, yes baby! Do it!"

Ray placed the head of this cock at Brandi's asshole and pushed. Brandi moaned in pleasure as Ray's shaft entered into her, sliding in easily with the help of Peter's cum and the oil and the pounding from her earlier ass-fucking. She was wide open for her boyfriend.

Ray slid in balls-deep as Brandi pushed into Elena, marveling at the sensation of being simultaneously penetrated and engulfed, another first for her.

It took a few strokes to figure out a rhythm, but once they did Ray and Brandi were a blur of motion back and forth as Elena writhed from side to side, thrilled to be at the bottom of the pile with her sexy friend lying on top of her and pounding into her steaming cunt.

Brandi was in ecstasy as the filling in a sandwich with a beautiful girl below and her hot, loving boyfriend above, fucking and getting fucked, her tits grinding into Elena's, kissing her soft mouth, Ray's big cock reaming her tight ass. It was beyond her wildest dreams.

Ray was delirious with joy, fucking his girlfriend, watching Brandi and Elena thrusting beneath him, grunting and groaning, feeling their three bodies moving together in a sensual dance, knowing that he would have wild sex with Brandi again and again in the future.

Elena was the first to come. Brandi's cock inside her and the combined weight on her clit sent her over the edge. It was too much for Ray also, the tight grip of Brandi's ass on his cock, the erotic sight of Brandi's naked body grinding into Elena, and the overall thrill of their illicit threesome. The word synergy blasted through his brain as he shot streams of cum deep in Brandi's rectum, adding to the load that Peter had deposited earlier.

Brandi hollered with joy as she felt Elena's cunt gripping her cock and Ray's sperm shooting inside her, igniting her climax, gooey cream spurting from her cock into Elena's cunt for the second time that morning.

When last droplets of sperm had been released and Elena's pulse began to slow, Ray flopped back onto the floor next to Peter and Brandi rolled off onto the couch next to Elena. The four were quiet for a while, contemplating the wild encounters that had already taken place, knowing they still had almost two full days to spend together.

Brandi rose up, not bothering to put the sundress on, and looked at her three friends. "Breakfast anyone?" she offered, knowing they were going to need a lot of energy to get through the day.

12