A Game of Inches Ch. 05

Story Info
Will he resist temptation, or suffer the consequences?
13.4k words
4.68
6.7k
7

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly stepped through my front door stinking of guilt and adulterous sex with my office assistant. I might have been able to get away with fucking one woman on the sly, but my chances of getting caught were increasing exponentially with each lapse. I couldn't trust the magic coin to protect me from my crimes. How could I have been so stupid? So weak and stupid.

Sonya rushed up and startled me. There was no way this worldly nymph wouldn't be able to detect that I'd been misbehaving. And she was certain to tell her sister. It was game over for me, one way or another.

My delectable sister-in-law was all smiles as she took my laptop bag and slipped my jacket off. The incidental touch of her hands sliding over my shoulders was enough to get things started in my pants. I tried to think of something else, desperate to prevent an embarrassing bulge, but her perfume infused the air around me with an erotic cloud of irresistible desire. The way her long, obsidian black hair swayed as she moved was more flirtatious on its own than most women could manage if they were trying. Her tight-fitting white blouse was gathered close around her narrow waist and served to accentuate her modest, yet perfectly formed breasts. The way she wore her clothes was sexier than any woman naked. If she were anyone other than my wife's sister I would have put the coin to the true test right there at my front door.

"Welcome home, sweetheart. We have a big surprise for you!"

"We?" My mind reeled with the possibilities. I did my best to dismiss the dozen or so sexual scenarios that raced through my mind -- highlights from my collection of Sonya fantasies. There was no way any of that was possible, not even with the help of a bunch of sadistic gods.

"Come see..." She took me by the hand and led me toward the kitchen. Her fingers were warm and soft in my light grip. I fought the natural impulse to imagine them wrapped around my cock, moving up and down with languid grace. "Ta daaaa!"

There was another woman there in the kitchen, standing with her back to us. Her hair was the same glossy black as Sonya's, and she was dressed in the same sexy style as my tempting fashion-forward sister-in-law. In fact, if I wasn't mistaken, it was the exact same outfit that I'd seen her in the day before. The woman turned around and my jaw dropped.

It was my wife. Carol. Even if I had known what to say, I couldn't speak. There didn't seem to be any air in my lungs all of the sudden.

"What d'ya think?" Sonya pressed as she hugged her body against me. "We did a make-over!"

"I...I can see that..."

My wife cocked her hips and struck a pose, playing like she was a sexy model. The effect was uncanny. I'd always been attracted to Carol, she's a good-looking woman in her own right, but with the hair, and make-up, and clothes...the transformation was breathtaking. Even though Carol's body didn't quite match up to her sister's, the resemblance was almost spot on. If the lights were a bit dimmer, it would be easy for me to imagine I was with Sonya and not Carol. For the first time in a long time, I wanted to fuck my wife more than anything.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

My mind was too shattered to even manage a nod. Sonya patted my butt out of her sister's view and let out a mischievous giggle.

"Of course he does...isn't it obvious?" She pinched the fabric of my pants at the center of my rear end and tugged them tight. It became suddenly apparent that I had completely failed to avoid becoming erect.

Carol screamed when she saw my incriminating bulge and covered her face. "Marc! Stop it!"

"He can't help it," Sonya said, quickly coming to my defense as I stood there dumbly not knowing what to do...hide it? Whip it out? While my wife was covering her eyes, Sonya took the opportunity to reach around and give my hard-on a friendly squeeze through my pants. If she wasn't careful, I was going to have a big wet spot to go along with my inappropriate bulge! "I told you how sexy you looked -- now do you believe me?"

"Sorry..." I offered meekly.

"Marc, not in front of everyone!" She peeked through her fingers and saw that if anything my bulge was even more pronounced. There was another squeaky scream before she hid her eyes again.

"Oh, c'mon, it's only me," Sonya said. I couldn't tell if she was trying to comfort or tease her poor sister. She gave my erection one more playful rub before sliding her hand back around to my butt where she settled those delicate fingers on an ass cheek with casual familiarity. I should have shooed her hand away, but I was enjoying her touch too much to deny myself the pleasure, even with my wife being right there.. "It's not like I haven't seen your husband with a boner in his pants before."

Carol appeared as shocked as I was when she dropped her hands away from her face to stare at her sister. "Sonya...what...?"

"Oh, don't make a big deal of it. Now that you're as smokin' hot as me, you're going to have to get used to seeing a lot of hard bulges when you're around. Don't worry, you'll get used to it."

Carol was blushing brightly under her expertly applied make-up. I could feel my own neck and cheeks warming at the same time. I hated that I was so paralyzed in this situation. A real man would have taken charge and had his way with the two of them on the spot. Instead, all I could think about was what would happen if I dropped my pants and they could see that I was currently hung like a little boy. A little boy in pink panties.

"In the meantime," Sonya continued, nudging me toward my wife, "don't let this one go to waste. Take your man upstairs and give him what he wants."

Carol gave her sister a sharp look, but still came forward and took my arm, pulling me away from the vixen that was responsible for all this. "Would you like to go upstairs?" Carol asked as if she was unsure.

"Yeah, of course!" The idea that Sonya knew we were about to go to our room and fuck with her right here in the house was almost enough to make me blow a load instantly.

Carol hesitated, not knowing if she should be upset with my reaction or happy about it. She had to know that my dick was hard not because of her, but because she looked just like her sister. It was a no-win situation for me, but as long as I could fuck Carol and imagine she was Sonya that's all that mattered to me. Not only could I virtually fulfill a long-standing fantasy, but it would also save me from having to use my last free pass with the coin on my sister-in-law. I took my wife by the hand and hurried toward the stairs.

"Have fun, you two!" Sonya called after us. "Go ahead and make as much noise as you want...just pretend like I'm not even here."

Sonya's words echoed those of the woman who watched me fuck Gloria in the ladies' room. Does that mean she would be listening to us doing it? As we entered the bedroom, I made sure I didn't close the door all the way. Not only would the sounds of our lovemaking carry better this way, but if Sonya wanted to sneak up and take a peek...

Carol drew the shades down and when she turned my breath once again caught in my chest. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn it was Sonya standing there. My wild, sexy, promiscuous sister-in-law. The woman I'd been jerking off to for years. Now I could finally fuck her. I approached the leading star of my fantasy harem. I could fuck her without consequences. We kissed and her hand settled gently on my ass. The effect was complete...I was going to put my cock in my wife's sister's cunt.

I maneuvered Sonya, em...Carol, to the bed, then turned her around and urged her down onto her hands and knees. I lifted her sister's skirt to find that she wasn't wearing any panties. I imagined Sonya insisting Carol put on one of her silky thongs and my wife refusing. I quickly recalibrated my thoughts as I ran my hands over the bare ass in front of me. This was Sonya. I had my dream girl at my mercy. My wife was away somewhere. This was it...

Sonya's pussy was shaved, just as I always suspected it was. I liked Carol's hairy bush, but a bald cunt was a nice change. She shifted, setting her knees wider apart. Sonya's pussy lips were swollen and wet with anticipation. It was clear she wanted my cock. Maybe I had been the star of my sister-in-law's fantasies these past many years. Perhaps, on those rare nights when Sonya was alone, she spread her legs and rubbed her stiff clitty thinking about me...her sister's husband. A week ago such a thought would have been too ridiculous to contemplate, but now it doesn't seem so unbelievable.

"Fuck me," she begged in a raspy voice.

I stopped and had to double-check to make sure it was really my wife. This make-over apparently changed more than just her look - her whole attitude was different. I hoped it wasn't just a one-time thing. Imagine if I had a wife who not only looked like her sister, but who also was just as horny as her.

I dropped my pants and panties, kicked the incriminating pink evidence under the bed, grabbed a hold of her hips, and slid my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I couldn't remember the last time I wanted to bang my wife this much. I prayed this wasn't just a trick of the coin - was she really this turned on, or was it just the magic doing its thing? What the fuck did I care? I was going to get what I wanted one way or the other.

I rammed myself home, but something was off. Oh, right, my dick was two inches shorter than normal. It still felt great - her pussy was velvety smooth and warm wrapped around what I did have. "Yes, give me that cock," Carol...em, Sonya moaned.

The illusion was too good not to take full advantage of it while I could. I'd probably be able to cum without having to fantasize about another woman. I pounded away at her from behind, able to convince myself it was my sister-in-law I was fucking, even though I knew it was only my formerly disinterested wife. I didn't need to resort to Gloria, or Emily, or even Danielle in my mind. I was able to focus on the situation as it really was - my sexy wife, going to extreme lengths to please me. She actually went so far as to adopt her sister's entire look and mindset in order to make me happy. And she didn't even seem all that upset that fucking her sister was what made me happy. This was too good to believe.

"Deeper," she groaned, pushing back to meet my thrusts.

She wasn't even this fired up on our wedding night. I had hit the jackpot. I finally had the wildcat I'd always wanted right here at home in my own bed. All was right with the world.

"C'mon, deeper," she insisted and I pushed myself to the hilt. I thought I saw something move out of the corner of my eye and looked. Our bedroom door was opened just a crack. Was someone out there? Was that a shadow? Could the real Sonya be there listening? Spying on us? Watching me fuck her sister and wishing it was her? I renewed my efforts. If we did have an audience, I wanted to put on a good show.

"All the way, baby," my wife panted. "Don't hold back, give it to me."

I was all for the dirty talk, something that had always been sorely lacking in the bedroom for us, but this was getting a bit annoying. Did she think I was suddenly some kind of porn star? She was the one who changed everything, not me. I adjusted my grip and realigned my angle of approach, knowing just what it took to get her off after all these years. I spread her cheeks wide, which always did it for her for some reason, and listened for the tell-tale sounds of her impending orgasm.

But nothing. Nothing except: "Stop teasing, me. I want it all, fuck me. Fuck me deep."

Like a bucket of cold water dumped over my head, it suddenly came to me. She wasn't the only one who had changed. It felt good for me, but I was only about five inches these days, at best. She was expecting more than that - not a lot more, but something. I never thought she'd notice, never knew she was paying attention before. I was lucky if she ever even acknowledged that he was in her, much less seemed to care one way or the other about size. What the fuck?

I slowed down, almost to a stop, as my mind whirled. She came off of my cock, and turned onto her back, holding her legs open to me in a lewd pose I'd never seen her in before. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen her do. I put my crazy thoughts aside, fell on top of her, and was back inside without even having to try. Has she ever been this wet before? Not that I could remember.

Now I'd be able to give anyone watching their money's worth. I began humping away in earnest as my newly sex-crazed wife wrapped her legs around me. I was ready to cum, but I needed to hold back. Normally, I had the opposite problem with Carol. It used to be that it was all I could do to forget I was fucking her and get myself to blow a load. Maybe it was just the fact that I was banging "Sonya'' that was having this effect, but I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Fuck me, Marc! C'mon, fuck me right! Make me cum!"

She never asked for it like that before. I always suspected that she was faking it half the time just to get it over with and get me off of her. I didn't even know for sure if she ever had an orgasm anymore with me. Now all of the sudden she wants to cum? Goddamnit. I plowed into her relentlessly, trying every gimmick I knew to get her off.

Suck a nipple. A special turn of my hips. Grab a butt cheek. Grind her clit. I was sweating, and having trouble catching my breath.

"Let's go, stop fooling around," she complained. "Don't torture me like this. Give me that cock...fuck my pussy with that big, hard cock of yours!"

She used to say stuff like that when we first got married. I knew it was just for my ego since I wasn't much more than average down there on my best day, but she was definitely aware that something wasn't right. My cock wasn't what it used to be. Maybe she didn't know exactly what was different, but she knew something was off.

"Go on, fuck me! Fuck my cunt!"

That did it! "Oooo-arrrrhhhh!" I roared and was cumming before I intended to. It was like I was a teenager again with zero self-control. My balls tightened and I blasted my load into Carol's pussy. Then I went limp...and not just my body, but everywhere. Carol continued writhing under me, desperately trying to fuck my flaccid dick until it slopped out of her with an audible squish.

"Oh, c'mon, seriously? What about me?" She punched me not so playfully on the shoulder. This was usually when she just said goodnight and rolled over, grateful that she had completed her wifely duties for the night. I fell off of her and tried to come up with a convincing apology. As I did, the bed started bouncing suggestively. No, it wasn't possible. She couldn't be...fuck she was.

I looked over and saw both her hands down between her legs. She was masturbating herself. And, based on her moans, she was already close to getting herself off. I'd always wanted to see her do that, but she never would. I squeezed my dick and quickly realized it was definitely down for the count. And here she was, right next to me, openly finger-fucking herself without an ounce of shame, and I couldn't do anything about it. I leaned over and sucked on one of her nipples.

She pushed my head away and took over herself - pinching and twisting her erect nipple between her fingers. "You had your chance, loser." All I could do was watch impotently as she brought herself to a resounding climax. She never screamed like that when we had sex together.

"Oh, my," she sighed, out of breath. "That was good. I never knew it would feel this good to be bald down there. So nice." She continued to caress herself and toy with a nipple. "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I...I tried my best," I said lamely.

"Well, your best wasn't nearly good enough tonight." Now she was just being mean. The magic of the coin definitely wasn't working on her. Was it because she was normally a sex-averse shrew, or was it only because she was my wife? "Was it just me, or did your dick feel smaller or something?"

"I don't know," I mumbled, a pit forming in my stomach. "Just you probably," I said defensively, knowing the truth but unwilling to admit it.

"You were pathetic tonight." She rolled toward me and gave me a consolation kiss on the cheek. "I'm sorry, dear, but that was very...unsatisfying."

"But...you just said it was good," I argued weakly.

"The orgasm I gave myself was good. What you did was...honestly, not impressive...at all." Her hand drifted back down between her legs, and even in the dark, I could tell that she was back at her clit with busy fingers. I had the urge to reach over and do it for her, but I didn't want to be rejected again.

I thought I heard a snicker coming from somewhere nearby. Sonya? Was she hearing what her sister was saying? Oh, shit. Of all fucking nights, she had to be here for this. Not only wasn't I able to satisfy my own damn wife but there was a witness. The last person I'd want to see me fail in the sack. I know I didn't really have a shot with her, but at least I could hold onto the fantasy. Now I didn't even have that.

"Why don't you go clean up while I finish myself off," Carol said, effectively dismissing me. I got up from the bed and looked back at her hips gyrating as she vigorously pleasured herself. I couldn't let go of the pang of longing I had for her just then. I should have been able to console myself with the fact that I'd banged two super hot babes in the past couple days, but not being able to perform left me full of self-pity and regret. If anyone, I should have at least been able to satisfy my own fucking wife.

I turned in a huff, went to the bathroom, and cleaned the fuck juice off of my feeble little dick. I had to figure out what I was doing wrong. Or, I just had to try harder. Being with those other women had boosted my confidence, and maybe I went into tonight feeling too cocky. How ironic was that?

All I really needed to do was just get through another day with the coin, my cock would go back to regular size, and everything would be like it was. No need to panic. Just one more day.

~ ~ ~

I got up from the table, my coffee long finished. I took one last look around to make sure I didn't somehow miss the old man slip in somehow - well, the formerly old man, that is. There were three women in the place, plus the girl behind the counter. I wanted them all, right then and there on the spot. Could I make that happen? Was the magic that powerful? And if I did, would they take one look at my shrunken cock and just laugh me out of the place?

I patted my pocket where the coin was. "Settle down boy," I muttered. "Just one last day." I spent the rest of the morning and most of that afternoon with a perpetual hard-on. Every woman that came within my line of sight was instantly an object of my desire. It didn't matter what she looked like, I wanted to fuck her. My standards had fallen way off knowing I could have anyone, and to make matters worse my dick was leaking like a sieve. I would sometimes express a little pre-cum when I was extremely excited, more when I was younger, but this was ridiculous, as the wet stain at the front of my pants would attest.

Emily was looking better than ever, in her tight jeans and short top that rode up and sometimes gave a peek at her belly or tramp stamp. Even Phyllis, our hundred-year-old receptionist, caught my eye on the way in. If I had a few more charges on the coin, I might even consider taking the old gal for a spin. The magic was corrupting my brain in very unsettling ways.

It seemed that my magic token was going to make surviving this challenge as difficult as possible for me here in the home stretch. It wasn't fair. But who was I going to complain to? Fuck you Aphrodite, or whoever you are, I thought with deep resentment and gave the coin a soothing rub to let it know I wasn't mad at it. Now I was worried about hurting the feelings of a chunk of metal? I was losing it.