A Game of Inches Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to argue, but I couldn't. "Yeah," I conceded. "But..." I couldn't think of a but that didn't make me sound like a weak loser...which is what I was.

"But...you were unfaithful. That's the bottom line, my dear sweet mortal. It would have been easy enough not to have ever played our game. Nothing was compelling you, except for your own lust. We had no hand in that - one of the rules. You could have walked away after Paul gave you a chance to test out the coin, but you couldn't resist temptation. So few men can." She sipped her drink. When she placed it back on the table, I noticed it was no less full than when she had started.

"You're right. I'm a bag of shit." I never felt like less of a man. I knew she was disappointed in me, and I would do anything to make it right. "But, what can I do? I want to be better." I sounded like a miserable simp.

"That's the spirit." She reached out and patted my hand. My dick flexed. If I had anything left in the tanks, I would have squirted again. So pathetic. "Now, since there was some unfair interference, I'm going to make an exception in your case. I never do this, but it's been a while since we've been able to play, and you reminded us of what fun it is to watch you mortals struggle with your silly morals and precious vanity. I'll give you a second chance."

"That's all I want," I almost fell to my knees in front of her. "Please, whatever you say."

"For starters, it's not me you need to please, but your wife. She's the one you wronged with your careless infidelities. The first thing you're going to do is confess to her that you've been unfaithful. Once she knows the truth, it will be up to you to find a way to keep her from leaving you - as she probably should. She's a good woman and you don't deserve her."

"I know, you're right, I don't want to hurt her."

"You should have thought of that before you stuck your dick in any hole that would let you."

All I could do was nod in acknowledgment of her recriminations. I was less than a bag of shit. A bag of shit would have been a step up for me. But maybe I had a second chance.

"Not only do you have to get her to stay with you, but you need to make sure she's satisfied."

"Satisfied?"

"Sexually satisfied."

"But...how?" I motioned to my crotch. She knew what I had, or didn't have, down there. "I can't do anything with this...thing."

"Not my problem, sweetie pie." She pursed her lips and sat back, crossing her arms. "You'll have to figure that part out yourself. But if you want my advice, you should do whatever it takes."

"Like...what?"

"There are many ways to satisfy a woman without having to use your little dicklette. You know that." She glanced to the side. I followed her gaze and saw a woman grinding on the knee of a heavy-set lady. They both appeared to be in the throes of ecstasy. No one was pointing and laughing at them, I noticed. "Lesbians don't even have what you've got and they find a way."

"I suppose," I agreed, unable to look away from the sapphic display of public perversion happening right in front of me. Under normal circumstances, I'd be inclined to pull out my cock and jack off to such a raunchy display, but not today.

"Or, there's always the option to bring in another cock, if that's her thing."

"You want me to become a cuck?"

"If that's what it takes. She seemed to really take a liking to those boys at the strip show. She only went as far as grabbing a couple of swinging cocks and licking whipped cream off a nice set of clean-shaven balls, but she was into it."

"See, so I'm not the only one." I jumped at the chance to justify my misbehavior, but knew it wouldn't work in my favor the second I said it.

"You really think that compares with what you did, you adulterous worm?" The mounting cries of the woman in the corner announced her orgasm, and there was a polite round of applause around the shop. Wow, to wield that kind of power...

"I guess not," I said bowing my head, knowing I would forever be in the wrong on this one.

"If your wife needs a bigger cock, then I suggest you find one for her. Or, maybe you can get yourself a nice strap-on." She couldn't help giggling at that. It was shameful that it might come to that, but what else could I do?

"And if I'm somehow able to satisfy her...sexually?"

"I'll give you your old dick back. All six-point-eight-five inches of it."

"Seven," I protested, knowing I'd always rounded up. Not that it mattered.

Her giggle hurt this time, but only for a few seconds. "I'll tell you what, stud. If, in the next thirty days, you can give your wife an orgasm for eight days in a row, I'll give you back eight inches."

"And if it's only seven days in a row?"

"All or nothing, my child. All or nothing."

"Okay..." My mind raced, looking for loopholes...something I was missing. Was this a trick? Was she setting me up? She was so fucking beautiful I wanted to trust her. I had to trust her.

"And it doesn't count if she makes herself come. I'm not going to let you off the hook that easily."

"Okay, I don't really have a choice. Nothing to lose, right?"

"No more chances after this. Either you succeed, or you spend the rest of your life alone, with just you and little Mr. Winkie, there."

"All right then, I accept the challenge. I'll play your game."

"Oh, this is going to be fun," she gushed, and that made me so happy I almost giggled myself. She held out her hand. "My coin."

I handed it over. She deftly rolled it over her fingers. As she did it went from a dull token to a shiny disc, and then she gave it back to me. On one side was her inconceivably beautiful visage, and on the other, where the lascivious couple sucking each other off once was, it was just blank.

"A scoreboard of sorts, so you can keep track and there are no mistakes this time," she said, rising from the table more gracefully than any real woman could. Her dress shimmered, even as the ray of sunlight began to fade. She appeared all but naked. One woman in line was looking at her and massaging a breast through her sweater. A businessman at the next table pulled his cock out and began jerking himself off right there in the open as he gawked at her.

I knew there was magic at play, but this was amazing. Another young woman lifted her skirt to reveal she wasn't wearing panties and began fingering herself as she stared. Two other guys joined the debauchery and got their dicks out. I wanted to do the same, but instead, I just wet my boxers again.

Did this kind of thing happen around her everywhere she went? A pregnant woman had pulled her pants down and was going at her pussy like a wild cat. A guy had a chick bent over a stool and was banging her from behind. Even the girl at the register had pulled her shirt up and was tugging on her nipples while she wantonly humped the edge of the counter. As the goddess of love made her way out the door the rest of the people in the shop joined in the orgy. Dicks were being sucked, tits were being sucked, lesbian action, guy on guy stuff, it didn't make a difference. Then she was gone.

The quality of light changed in that instant. We were back to bleak fluorescents and a feeble trickle of sunlight barely making its way through the smog. Everyone came to their senses. After a stunned moment of silence, women covered up, guys quickly hid their dicks, and all the humping came to an abrupt end. Most everyone was confused as they straightened themselves out. Several people fled the shop as soon as they could. The rest just went about their business, pretending like nothing unusual had happened, even as they blushed fiercely.

Did they know what had just happened? Would any of them remember this? Or would it all just be a bizarre dream they had once? Being a goddess is a good gig if you can get it.

~ ~ ~

I stood at my front door once again, and took a deep breath. I felt the coin in my pants pocket and resisted taking it out to look at her face one more time. I had to focus on Carol. That was all that meant anything right now. I had to get my dick back...whatever it took.

I opened the door, stepped into my living room, and there was a naked woman there on the floor. She was on all fours, facing away from me. Jet black hair, and a flesh-toned dildo. Carol? No, I wasn't going to make that mistake again. Sonya?

She was working a dildo in and out of her pussy...fast. Her moans told me that she was close to climaxing. I got hard and came all at the same time. That was going to be a real problem going forward. I was going to have to start wearing adult diapers, or something. Humiliation on top of humiliation. And then, all of the sudden, she was cumming.

After the storm had passed, I shut the door behind me and cleared my throat. The woman looked around and screamed. "Marc...you're home early!" she said accusingly, as if I was the one doing something wrong.

Now that I could see her face, it was definitely Sonya. I didn't know what to say, so I just stood there like an idiot gazing longingly at her bare tits and bald pussy.

Another naked lady with satin-black hair came into the living room from the kitchen. "That sounded like a good one," she said, distracted by what she was holding in her hand. "It's probably too big for me, but I'm sure you can handle it..." she stopped short upon noticing me standing there, and screamed. There was a lot of that going around lately, it seemed.

It was Carol, and she was holding a sizable cucumber that she quickly hid behind her back. There were also nipple clamps on her tits, and, if I wasn't mistaken, she had a fluffy tail...was my wife wearing some kind of a kinky buttplug? I didn't even think she knew what a buttplug was. Those things must belong to her sister, along with the dildo. What the fuck was going on here?

"You're home early," she said flatly, and after a brief pause, audaciously worked the cucumber with some difficulty into her pussy right there in front of me and her sister.

My mouth fell open, and all I could do was wet my pants with yet another sad squirt of cum.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~