A Game of Inches Ch. 08

Story Info
He struggles to get his full dick back as his wife opens up.
5.4k words
4.86
5.3k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonya, true to her word, was sucking my balls. It was crazy good. Especially because my wife was down there with her, sucking what was left of my cock. It may have been small, but it still felt great when it got sucked. I knew I'd enjoy it more if I was my full self, but given my situation, it was way better than I deserved. I lay back and counted myself lucky.

"Oh, my God," Carol said, gagging. "Why are you coming so much? She opened her mouth and let most of it drool out onto my belly.

"Wow," Sonya uttered. "Can I have some?"

Carol leaned over and transferred the rest into her sister's mouth. Too fucking sexy. My dicklette squirted again. I wouldn't have minded if I at least got to feel the orgasm, but all I could do was spurt jizz on a hair-trigger. It was miserable.

The girls switched it up. Sonya took over on my dick, and Carol went down and licked my ballsack. I was so angry I couldn't enjoy it the way I wanted to. But I wasn't going to do anything to interrupt what was happening. It was a dream come true, even though without a real cock it was something of a nightmare.

"You're right, he's coming like a leaky faucet. So yummy." She spit some of my semen onto my nuts and watched her sister lick it up with a devious look in her eye. At least they were having a good time.

"This must be what it's like to suck off a horny midget,," my wife commented, surprising me. I'd never heard anything like that from her before.

"You're so bad," Sonya scolded her good-naturedly. "We'll have to suck off a midget together one of these days and find out."

"Don't give me any more bad ideas," Carol mumbled, her mouth full of my balls.

"How's your pussy doing over there?" Sonya asked.

"It could use a bit of tongue," she said. What happened to the shy woman who always quailed whenever I got a little naughty with my language in the bedroom? Hopefully, she was gone for good.

"Scootch over here and let me take care of that for you." Sonya licked the semen that was running down my pathetic little wiener, as my wife shifted to bring her crotch around to where her sister could get at it. Sonya didn't hesitate to get her face right in there. Carol squealed with delight as her sister's tongue began to work its magic.

Next thing I knew, Sonya was repositioning herself and mounting my face, never losing contact with Carol's pussy. And just like that, I was 69ing with my sister-in-law, while she ate out my wife at the other end. I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

I grabbed ahold of her ass and pulled myself up into Sonya's cunt. The fireworks were going off in my head. It still seemed impossible that she was letting me do stuff like this to her. This beautiful goddess...but no, I'd met an actual goddess. Sonya was a spectacular woman, but she was still just a woman...a regular mortal...like me. Not a true goddess. But still...

I buried my face in her pussy, my tongue exploring every nook and cranny I could get at. Her clit was stiff and prominent. Her hole was wet and willing. Her lips were full and swollen with passion. It was just a pussy, but it was one that I had longed for so many times in my jerk-off fantasies. And now it was right there in my face. It was enough to make me want to cry.

I could hear Carol's yelps of pleasure, and feel her body writhing down between my legs. At least I knew she was enjoying what her sister was giving her. I couldn't hear anything from Sonya, so I didn't know if my efforts were having any effect on her. Probably not, but that wasn't going to stop me. I went back to work, licking her clit and sucking up her juices.

As Carol's rapturous cries mounted toward orgasm, I knew it should be me doing that to her. Maybe it would count since I was here, too, but I couldn't rely on that. Who knew how the stupid gods would interpret the rules? As much as it pained me, I extricated myself from beneath Sonya and moved around so I was next to Carol as she peaked and slowly floated back down to Earth. Sonya continued to tease her, nibbling a thigh, nipping at her hairless mound. Cute.

I kissed Carol, and she actually kissed back. Maybe she was just trying to get the taste of Sonya's pussy from my lips. Whatever it took, I told myself. I massaged my wife's breasts, and she responded as if she liked it. That was unusual but nice. I had gotten used to her being cold or indifferent to my touch.

Instead of holding onto that resentment, I took it as a good sign and worked my hand down between her legs. She didn't swat me away - more good news. Was it just because her sister was with us? Was she trying to make it look like things were good between us for her sake? Again, it didn't matter, as long as it was working and I could hit my quota.

I got my finger wet in her hole, then stroked her lips a few times. I was rewarded with a nice moan. She might actually be into this. I had a real chance. I easily located her clit - she was erect and ready. I gave her a gentle rub there. More moaning. Sweet. While I was doing that, Sonya had worked her way down my wife's legs and was playing around with her feet. I didn't even know that was an option!

Sporadic giggles came from Carol, and her sister massaged, tickled, and much to my shock sucked some toes. I would have loved to do that to her, but I always assumed I'd get kicked in the face if I tried it. Maybe it was something I could give a go...or maybe that was a pleasure that only her sister was allowed to enjoy.

Instead of worrying about it, I went for a nipple and sucked on that while I got into a good rhythm on Carol's clit. I knew how she liked it...or at least I did years ago. I tried to remember the pattern she preferred. No direct contact, up and down along one side or the other, occasionally swiping over the hood to switch to the other side.

Her hips were in motion as she fucked herself against my finger. It was working...I was going to make my wife cum! It was embarrassing that I was so excited about an achievement that should have been routine for a husband, but there was a glimmer of hope for getting my dick back, and that was all I needed. I sucked, fingered, and squirted all over the mattress.

Carol's cries turned to ecstasy. A sound I hadn't heard in a long time - at least not as the result of anything I was doing. She was reaching a crescendo. It was legitimately exciting for me, and not just because of the curse. I liked giving her pleasure. I was strangely proud of myself. And I loved seeing my sister-in-law behaving like a freak with some kind of foot fetish.

Carol's body twisted and she thrust her pussy upward, letting out a groaning scream. I sucked her nipple even harder. She grabbed my head and pushed it into her breast, making sure I didn't stop. She was cumming, and cumming hard. I strummed her clit as fast as I could. I'd hit upon just the right combination, and her whole body spasmed. She convulsed several times, each convulsion accompanied by a different sound of joy and release.

I'd done it. I'd made her cum. I gave my wife an orgasm! I was on my way. Sonya crawled up to us, and the two of them kissed. It was strange to see my wife making out with another woman, but I just pretended like I was watching a porn and enjoyed it for what it was.

I left them to it and went to clean up. I hated to walk away, and serious FOMO set in the moment I left the room, but I wanted to give Carol some space to just be with her sister. I wasn't going to be able to contribute much anyway, so it was better that I just got out of the way and let them do their thing. Maybe I needed to set up some hidden cameras so I could watch it all later, once I had my dick back. Maybe...

I finished up in the bathroom, then went and crashed on the couch in the living room. I was half-hoping that one of them would come and invite me back into the bedroom, but no such luck. I would have loved to jerk off to the memories of the little session we'd just had, but I couldn't bear to touch my cock, what there was of it.

I tossed and turned for a while, alert to every muffled moan, giggle, and howl of pleasure. My stomach was in knots as I went crazy trying to imagine what I was missing out on. At some point, I dropped off to sleep and passed a fitful, restless night.

~ ~ ~

28 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

I woke up groggy and feeling like shit, emotionally and physically.

When I went to take my morning piss, something seemed off. Could it be? I ran and got the tape measure. I was fully hard, as full as I could be, by the time I got back to the bathroom. I measured, and it was confirmed. Just under four inches! I had grown an inch!

I couldn't quite put it together. I would take it, that's for sure, but why an inch? It took me almost half an hour, but I think I put it together. I had given Carol an orgasm last night, and I was somewhat involved in her having an orgasm the night before. Two days, and two orgasms. If I got back a half-inch each successful day, then after eight consecutive days, I'd get back four inches altogether, which matched the four I'd lost for sleeping with four women who weren't my wife. Then I'd be back to my old self! So, two good days earned me a full inch. This was fantastic. I thought I was going to have to wait until I did all the days in a row before I saw a payoff. Four inches wasn't much better than three, but it was something. A couple more days in a row, and I might be able to get Carol to cum with just my cock. A long shot, but still. Great news!

I was so excited that I expected to squirt, but it didn't happen. Maybe that would also go away as I grew. Things were looking up for me. That's when I saw Sonya going from the bedroom to the kitchen naked. And...I was squirting again, all over the floor. She saw that and just smiled. Would the humiliation never end? Did she even notice that I was getting bigger? Probably not.

I went and peeked into the bedroom. Carol was in there, on the bed, legs spread wide, masturbating with a thick dildo...much thicker than I was...or ever was. I tried not to wallow in self-pity, but it wasn't easy.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Sonya whispered in my ear from behind. She reached around and fondled my dicklette. "I never told anyone that we fooled around when we were younger. It was my dark secret. I barely wanted to admit it to myself. But now...now I want the world to know. I love my sister, and I love her pussy. When she eats me out, there's nothing else like it."

"Uh, huh," I agreed, unable to look away from Carol making love to that rubber penis.

"Do you even know how lucky you are, Marc?"

"I do," I breathe. "I mean, I didn't before, but now I really do."

"You are the man who gets to have that pussy whenever you want. You can put your dick in her pussy and fuck it any time. Or in her mouth. Or, even, in that ass. That body is yours for the taking."

"And yours," I say.

"No...no..." Sonya lilted sadly. "This is just a little fling for us. Sisters reliving our younger days when we were still exploring and discovering who we were and what secret pleasures our bodies could give us. It's a fleeting thing. A moment in time, then it will be just a memory. A fond memory, to be sure, but nonetheless." She signed and leaned against me, absently stroking my baby dick with loose fingers.

"But...that's still something..."

"It is, and I'll be forever grateful for this special time we're having, but you have her for the long haul. Till death do you part. She's still going to be sucking this weird prick of yours when you're an old man. And, if you treat her right, you'll be sucking that pussy when it's old and gray."

"I hope so."

Carol noticed the two of us watching and smiled. If she was embarrassed with an audience, she didn't indicate it. She turned over, put her butt in the air, and fucked herself from behind, putting on quite the show.

"I'm sorry, hubby, but I've got to get in on that. I'm going to go lick my sister's asshole if you don't mind."

"Be my guest," I said with a squirt added for good measure.

Sonya went to my wife, spread her cheeks, and licked her butthole from above. It's an act of love and acceptance unlike any I've witnessed before. Carol's deep moan of ecstasy told us both how much she appreciated the gesture. I really was a lucky man, despite my current difficulties.

I wanted to just watch, but I also wanted to get in on the action so I could claim at least partial credit for another orgasm. I went in, pulled the dildo out of her pussy, and replaced it with my tongue. This was going to earn me another half an inch for sure.

~ ~ ~

Sonya was in the kitchen in just a thong making lunch. Carol was in the bathroom with the door open, naked, doing whatever women do in the bathroom with all their potions and lotions. I was walking around like an idiot with a towel around my waist - not sure what to do with myself. I didn't want to be at work, but it would have been a good distraction.

I adjusted my towel, making sure it wouldn't fall off. I wasn't covered up so much for modesty's sake, but I didn't like the way that they giggled whenever they caught sight of my little ding-dong. Plus, the towel would catch any jizz that happened to spontaneously squirt out. I couldn't wait for this curse to be over.

"Hey, babe," I said, thinking better of poking my head into the bathroom. "You okay?"

Carol looked at me with a curious smile. "I'm great. Why do you ask?"

"Well...things have been a bit...I don't know...different...lately."

"Different? You mean me and my sister, don't you?"

"That, and..."

"Your dick?"

"Yes...that, too."

She took a deep breath and went back to doing whatever she was doing with her hair. "I can tell you this, I've had more orgasms in the past few days than I've had in months. So I'm not complaining."

"Not even about this?" I dropped my towel. She held back a laugh and tried not to look.

"It's not great timing, but the doctor said it would get better, right?"

"Yeah, right."

"So let's not worry about that. We can still have fun. You know I don't care about size anyway."

I now knew that was a lie. She was trying to save my feelings. I wanted to call her out on it, but her heart was in the right place. Even though I knew she craved a big cock...bigger than me when I was at my best. It was hurtful but at the same time kind of a turn-on. Knowing my wife was into getting fucked with big cocks was hot in a way that it shouldn't have been. Maybe the gods knew something that I didn't. Maybe deep down I'd always been a bit of a cuck.

"And you don't mind that I'm doing stuff with your sister?"

"I'm not exactly happy about it, but it's sexy as hell." She put her hair stuff down, looked at herself in the mirror, then turned and looked at me. I had a great view of her tits, and pussy, and her whole nude body. It may seem stupid that I was so taken by seeing my own wife naked, but it had become a rarity of late in our relationship. She was always covering up, changing when I wasn't around, and locking me out of the bathroom when she was showering. Was all that done and over with now?

"I won't do anything with her if you don't want me to. All I need is you," I said, and I meant it - even though I hoped she wouldn't take me up on that. She thought about it, then looked at my mini-stiffy. I could tell she felt bad for me.

"No, it's fine," she finally said, much to my relief. "You've been so understanding about me and her, the least I can do is share you with her. I don't know why, but she's really hot for you. Something about you being my husband turns her on for some reason. She was always trying to steal my boyfriends when we were younger, so maybe she has some kind of kinky fetish."

"She will never steal me from you." I moved in and gave her a hug. She felt really good in my arms, our naked bodies pressed together. "You know that, right?"

"Of course I know it. Where would you ever find another woman to put up with you?" We kissed, and it was the best kiss we'd shared in a long time. There was an unspoken understanding there, and a compassion that I hadn't felt in a while. We were good. "Do you want some 'exercise' for your dick?"

"That would be great."

"Do you want to try to fuck me?" she asked, all sweet and innocent.

"Yes, definitely, I do!" We moved back into the bedroom, our hands all over each other as we went. She fell back onto the bed, but before I could join her she put a foot against my chest. "Go open the door. I want my sister to be able to see you fucking me. I want to make sure she knows you're still my man."

Hearing that made me feel like my cock was a thick 12 inches! I opened the door, then climbed on top of her and gave all four inches of what I actually had, but I banged her with a kind of big dick energy I'd never had before. This was my woman. I owned that pussy. And she wanted to get fucked...by me.

It wasn't long before Sonya came to the door. She stood back and just watched, an amused leer on her face. "That's it stud," she called out. "Fuck that slut." She pulled down her thong and began fingering her bald slit. "Fuck that slut wife of yours right."

We went at it for a while, but no matter what I tried, or what kind of happy noises she made, I couldn't seem to get her off. My big dick energy wasn't good enough to get the job done. Eventually, I had to give up and rolled off of her. As soon as I did, Sonya came rushing in and took my place. I didn't think much of it, but then the two of them started humping. They were in missionary position, basically, so I doubted anything would come of it, but in only a couple of minutes, Carol was moaning like crazy.

"I'm going to come!" she shouted. "Fuck me, I'm going to come...I'm going to...fuck...I'm coming..." she grabbed her sister's ass and gyrated under her even more intensely. "Yes, make me come! Do it! I'm fucking coming! Ooooh, fuck, fuck...fuuuuck!"

Then it was Sonya's turn. With a similar bout of wails and lewd announcements, she came too. Afterward, they were both giggling like a couple of naughty little girls, kissing, nipping at each other's breasts, and still grinding their crotches together. Sonya knew how to use her non-existent cock better than I could use my actual abbreviated one. What was I doing wrong? Maybe I just needed to grow a pair of tits. Was my wife more of a lesbian than anything else?

As hot as it was, it was too depressing to stay and watch. I left them there, 69ing each other as they worked themselves into another sapphic frenzy. I wanted to be jealous of Sonya, but I just couldn't quite get there. I appreciated what she was doing for my wife, and I knew Carol appreciated it even more. They had been together long before I ever came into the picture, so I couldn't really hold it against either of them.

I went and splashed some cold water on my face, but that didn't do much to help. I needed a better strategy. Today would probably count toward my orgasm quota for the day, but there was no way I'd be able to sustain the pace of giving her one a day for another five days. I needed to come up with something.

~ ~ ~

26 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

Normally I come home from work to the smell of something cooking for dinner. Instead, it was just the smell of raw pussy. They were in the living room, both naked, except that Sonya was wearing an elaborate harness and sporting a sizeable strap-on dildo. Walking in on that was a dream come true, but again...the timing was awful.

"Ooo, he's here," Sonya said to her sister when she noticed me standing there drooling over the scene before me. "Want me to ask him?"

"Oh, God, no...don't..."

"So, Marc," Sonya said, half turning to me, giving me a great view of her lovely tits, "we had an idea. Carol was thinking that while your dick is small, it would be a perfect opportunity for you to try to fuck her butthole. And, while you're doing that, I could fuck her pussy with my cock." She stroked her big phallus to accentuate her point unnecessarily.

12