A Game of Inches Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Okay...well...I'm, ah, not really into butt stuff..." I stammered like a virgin schoolboy.

"Oh, that's right," Sonya said with a sarcastic edge. "I forgot, it's all about you, isn't it? Okay, you head down to the bar for a couple hours and I'll give your wife what she needs and fuck her ass for her. How about that?"

Carol shushed her. "If he doesn't want to do it..." she hissed in an angry whisper.

"It's not that," you jump in quickly, "it's just not something I ever really considered. Is that...something you want?"

Carol looked at me. I could see the pain and longing in her eyes. She nodded slightly. "I never really thought of it either, but I've always been a little curious. I was just thinking that with all that's been going on lately, and with your cock being about the perfect size for it, that maybe...but, no, I was just being stupid. Forget we said anything."

"No, it's all right," I said, realizing that I was standing there with the front door still open. It was unlikely that any neighbors could see in, but I closed the door behind me just in case. "I was just saying it's not something I cared about before, but if you want it..."

"If she wants it, then..." Sonya prompted me, expectantly.

"Then I'll try it, I guess..."

"Oh, Carol, sweetheart, how can you turn down that kind of enthusiasm? He's like an animal."

That wasn't helping, that was for sure. Sonya could be very cruel when she wanted to be.

"I only want it if you can both do it at the same time. You know, like...double penetration?"

Where did she pick up that term from? Sonya, most likely. I just nodded and stripped off my clothes. I thought maybe I had gained a little more down there, but without a tape measure, I couldn't tell for sure.

"Let's get that sweet butt of yours lubed up, girlfriend!" Sonya was definitely down for it, even if I wasn't entirely on board yet.

I know it was a dream for most guys to fuck their girl in the ass, but it was never something that appealed to me all that much. I was more than happy with the pussy and all it had to offer. I never felt the need to go back there for fun. But, now that I'd crossed one line and had done some asslicking, maybe buttfucking wouldn't be so bad.

Sonya was lying on her back in the middle of the carpet, and my wife was lowering herself down on her very erect dildo. When she got it all the way in, she went forward onto her hands and knees, proudly presenting me with her backside. And it was a backside to be proud of.

I never really paid much attention to it, but Carol's asshole was quite attractive. I tried not to think of its practical function, and focus on the sexual promise it held. She was the one who wanted to get fucked there. That, in and of itself, was pretty exciting. I loved that my wife was expressing sexual desires I'd never known about before. I wanted to make her happy, and if getting fucked in the ass would make her happy, then that's what she was going to get.

I got down behind her, placed my hands on her cheeks, and contemplated what I was about to do. "Go on, honey, it's okay...I want it," Carol spoke to me like she was coaxing a skittish puppy. "I want you to fuck my ass, put it in. Fuck my asshole...please..."

It was that final please that convinced me. She held still while I pressed the head of my dicklette against her anus. It seemed so foreign...almost alien. This was unnatural, and....and...filthy. "Ready?"

"So ready?" She relaxed back there, and without much resistance, the head of my cock disappeared into her well-lubed asshole.

"Keep going...push it in...get it in me..." she begged, unable to catch her breath. How long had she been wanting this? And why had she been unable to ask for it all this time? Was she afraid I'd say no? Or maybe she was embarrassed? I hated that she didn't feel like she could trust me with this strange desire of hers. But, that was just one more me-problem I would need to work on. I carefully eased my way deeper.

"He's doing it," she excitedly told her sister. "He's in my ass. It's happening."

"Good for you, baby girl." And they kissed, passionately.

I was all the way in...I didn't have that far to go, but still. Sonya was moving her hips slightly, and I could feel the dildo moving around in Carol's pussy through the fleshy wall that separated us. It was bizarre, but not entirely unpleasant.

Carol looked at me over her shoulder, an expression of true gratitude on her face. It all but broke my heart. But, at least I was giving her something she wanted now, and that had to be worth something.'

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Fuck my asshole...please."

There it was again. I pulled back a little and went back in. Different than fucking a pussy, but not all that different. I did it again, then again. It felt good. Not just for me, but I knew I was making her feel good, which is something I realized I'd stopped caring about a while ago. Talk about assholes, I was at the top of that list.

"Yes, fuck me, both of you..."

I picked up my pace slightly, and I felt Sonya begin fucking her from below. I could almost imagine it was another dick in her pussy. What would that really be like? I didn't think I could deal with it. Her sister with a strap-on was one thing, but another guy? In my wife's pussy? It would be hot as fuck, but could I handle it? Would I ever recover from seeing that? Not something I should be worrying about. I focused my attention on fucking my wife's ass.

We fell into a three-way rhythm. It was nothing like I'd ever experienced before. It wasn't a matter of getting in synch with one other person, but two. It was easier than I would have imagined. Maybe because they already knew each other so well. Sonya went in as I pulled back. I would thrust, and Sonya drew back. Meanwhile, Carol humped us both with each shift in direction. We were like clockwork. Anyone watching would have assumed we'd been doing this together for ages. It was special in a way I never would have predicted.

"Fuck me, I'm going to come!" Surprisingly, that came from Sonya. I guess the strap-on must have been hitting just the right spot for her as her sister rode her cock.

"I'm almost there," Carol cried out, panting her way toward an orgasm I knew for sure I was going to get credit for this one. I would earn my half an inch this day!

"Come on, baby!" I called out and slapped her ass cheek. That sound gave me chills.

"You're fucking my ass!" my wife announced to no one in particular. "I'm getting my ass fucked! Oh, shit...shit that's good...one in my pussy, and one in my ass! I love it! Yes, yes, yes!" And from the way her body was convulsing, I knew she was having one hell of an orgasm. I was thrilled that she was coming, but then something else was happening.

I had gotten used to squirting all over the place without actually getting any feeling out of it, that I almost didn't recognize what was going on at first. "I'm coming, too!" I shouted, not that anyone cared. I was just so happy that I had to hear it myself.

And that's what I did - I came! In my wife's ass. While her sister was coming at the same time underneath both of us. I'd had some wild sex in the past weeks, but nothing topped this. A triple, nearly simultaneous orgasm. That has to be a rare occurrence. I was just happy that I could feel it. Another step on my way back!

Nobody wanted it to end. Our bodies continued to move, carried along by our sexual momentum. I kept pushing from behind. Sonya's hips turned slowly, grinding up into her sister's pussy. Carol rocked as the two of us continued to gently work both her holes.

We went on like this for another minute or so. "Guys, I'm going to come again," Carol said flatly. "Just keep going like that...I'm going to come...I can feel it...oh, yeah...here it is...here it comes...oooooh...fuuuuck...yessss!"

She screamed and spasmed several times out of nowhere. We weren't even fucking her that hard. I guess that was another lesson for me. Slow and easy can get the job done just as well as fast and hard. I could feel her butthole flexing around my cock as she progressed through her orgasm. And it was a long one. Another first after so many years of marriage. I'd always thought of an orgasm like a quick lightning strike, then it was over...but apparently, my girl could have different types. I liked that.

Now all I needed to do was to make sure they kept on coming.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

12