A Game of Inches Ch. 09

Story Info
Wife's sister suggests bringing a bigger cock into the mix.
7.6k words
4.48
5.7k
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

24 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

I was exhausted. Carol had asked her sister and me to D.P. her again the day after we'd first tried it. I was more than happy to give it to her. But, between that, then fucking her like normal, and a few times with just Sonya, I was beyond spent. Having two women was every man's fantasy, but there was no way to keep up with it when they were both nymphos!

The good news was I'd managed to gain back more ground. I was up to nearly five inches. My hard-on was almost respectable. And Carol had noticed, which was nice. The spontaneous squirting had stopped, and I could mostly feel my orgasms again. Things were looking up.

It was Friday, and I took the day off from work. I was lying on the sofa, naked, and lazily playing with my balls. The girls were off doing something, probably shopping. As great as all the fucking and sucking were, it was also nice to just be able to lie around and not have to worry about performing for a little while.

I was about to doze off when they burst through the door, both with bags in each hand. How much was this little excursion going to cost me?

"Oh, look, Carol, it's a naked intruder," Sonya joked as she moved through the living room toward our bedroom. "Should we call the police?"

"Maybe," my wife giggled, playing along. "You don't think he's here to rape us, do you?"

"Probably," Sonya said, extending their little improv. "We should take all our clothes off so he doesn't rip them when he attacks us."

"Sounds like a good idea," Carol added, swishing her hips as she followed her sister past me.

Despite being exhausted, their little performance had me hard as fuck. I sat up, resolved to do what I had to do. No rest for the wicked. At least it was sure to lengthen my orgasm streak, and thus lengthen my dick.

They came running out of the bedroom, both naked. "Oh, no!" Sonya screamed. "He's coming after us, and he's got a hard-on!"

"Quick, let's hide in the kitchen...he'll never get us in there!" Carol squealed and pushed her shamelessly nude sister in that direction. Their silly girlishness was infectious. It was like they were flashing back to when they were horny teens and playing sexy games together. My balls may have been sore, but there was no way I was going to pass up this bit of fun!

"Where did those nasty bitches go," I growled as I stalked my way toward the kitchen, trying my best to get into character. I had never thought about raping anyone before, but the idea suddenly had an uncomfortable appeal to it. Could I overpower one of them if I really had to? I wasn't much, but I was still a man. And, with two willing victims, how hard could it be?

I got to the kitchen and didn't see them. There was only one place for them to be hiding - in the pantry. "Come out, come out, wherever you are," I called in a menacing, sing-songy voice as I crept toward their hiding spot. "Don't make this harder than it needs to be. Give yourselves up and I'll go easy on you." Did I sound too convincing?

I got to the pantry door and lightly tapped my fingers on it. There was a shuffling noise, that's where they were for sure. "You can't escape. Just accept it...this is happening, girls."

The door suddenly flew open and two naked sisters pushed out and ran past me, screaming and squealing as they went. I managed to reach out and snag Carol's wrist as she passed by. She almost yanked me off my feet, but I held on and pulled her back to me.

"Help, help!" she called to Sonya. "He's got me! Oh, no!"

Sonya turned and screamed, hands on her cheeks as she watched helplessly from the doorway while I bent her sister over the kitchen table.

"No, don't let him! Don't let him rape your virgin pussy!" Sonya cried as if in great distress.

This just kept getting better and better. Carol struggled beneath me, but not enough to escape. I had her right where I wanted her. I moved in and penetrated her from behind with one manful thrust. Her pussy was already wet, and exceptionally willing. If I'd known rape was this easy I might have tried it years ago!

"Ahhh! He's in me! He's raping my virgin cunt! Help!" Her pleas were sounding less urgent. She was surrendering to my assault.

"Don't fight it," Sonya advised, staying in the scene. "Just let it happen so he doesn't hurt you. I'll try to distract him." She came up behind me and pressed her naked body against mine, wrapping her arms around me. "You like raping innocent little girls?" she whispered.

This gave me goosebumps as I pounded into my wife. "Yes," I answered, knowing I shouldn't. "And I'm going to rape you next, girl."

"No, please don't...I've never been with a man before...I don't think I can handle it. Please don't rape my bald, little cunt." Her hand drifted down to where my cock was plunging in and out of her sister. "Please, don't rape me with your hard cock."

"You'll shut up and take what you get, bitch," I snarled, worried I was going too far with this. She just smiled and leaned over the table herself, presenting me with her shapely backside and all the glories it had to offer.

"Just don't cum inside me, mister. I don't want to have a rape baby. Cum on our faces instead, please." Upon hearing that I pulled out of Carol, and plugged my cock into Sonya's waiting pussy. She was just as wet as her sister. I replaced my cock in Carol with a couple of fingers. Carol stayed bent over, accepting her new situation stoically.

"He's forcing his finger into me now! He's finger-fucking my hairless cunny!"

"Don't fight it," Sonya told her. "Just close your eyes and pretend like it's Daddy doing it. You know how he likes to play with us - just think of that."

"Yes, I like it when Daddy touches our coochies and rubs our clits for us with his long, thick fingers. That's so good." I took the hint and rubbed her clit and she writhed at my touch. Were they still playing, or had their father really molested them when they were younger? It was hot either way, so I decided to just let it be and they would tell me more if they ever wanted to.

"I'm gonna put a baby in you," I threatened and pumped harder.

"Nooo, don't cum in my pussy! I don't want to have your rape baby! Cum on my face instead."

Carol, despite being close to orgasm based on the way she was grinding on my fingers, turned and went to her knees, her face right there next to her sister's bouncing butt. "Cum on me, Mister, not inside my little sister. Please don't make her pregnant. Daddy would be very upset with us if you did." I couldn't hold out for another second.

I pulled out, gave it a couple of strokes, and spewed my load all over my wife's pretty face. Sonya quickly turned and presented me with her face, and got my last few spurts for her trouble. It was a strangely satisfying cum for me - not just because of the orgasm, but because of the playful scenario that they'd built around it. I was never one for role-play, but this may have changed my mind.

Before I could go much further with that thought, my attention was captivated by the two of them licking my jizz off each other in a wild frenzy. They were both fingering each other madly, intent on finishing the orgasms that I'd gotten started for both of them. I was afraid Carol's wouldn't count for me if I didn't get more involved. I shoved my spent dick in between them, hoping it would stay hard long enough to keep them interested.

They both latched on, Carol on the tip, and Sonya on my balls. I suddenly regretted that I couldn't cum again instantly. It felt so damned good. I had to be content with that, which wasn't difficult at all. I really didn't deserve the luck I was having.

"Oh, yeah...oh, yeah...fuck me..." Carol began moaning with my dick in her mouth.

"Cum for me," Sonya insisted. "Cum for me, baby." She moved up and kissed her sister, with my cockhead in the middle of it. My life had somehow become a porn movie - and one of the best ones I'd ever seen.

Carol screamed as she came, her body whipping around on her knees on the floor of our kitchen. Moments later, Sonya joined her as she got fingered to her own orgasm. They both calmed down as they continued to kiss and finger. I was all but forgotten and was more than happy to watch these two sweaty ladies come down from their orgasmic heights together.

I knew this wasn't going to be the end of it. I still had more work to do. I massaged my aching balls and took a deep breath. Sonya suddenly stood up, grabbed my arm, and pinned it behind my back.

"You're busted," she barked. "You just raped two undercover cops, pervert. You're going away for a long, long time."

Carol then stood and grabbed my balls, threatening to squeeze them mercilessly. "That's right, dirtbag, you're going down. On both of us."

They marched me to the bedroom and threw me roughly onto the bed. Carol held me down as Sonya mounted my face. She shoved her pussy against my mouth. "Eat that sweaty cunt, you perv. You like raping little girls, eh? That's your thing? Well, mine is face-fucking degenerate scum like you. And there's nothing you can do. Now eat it!"

This next phase of the game played out and I was "forced" to make them both cum with my mouth. It wasn't any kind of punishment for me, but I played along as if it were. Eating them out in quick succession highlighted for me the ways that they tasted similar and yet unique in their own way. It all worked out great, and Carol even rode me to another incredible orgasm...for both of us. My streak was still alive for sure!

~ ~ ~

23 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

Sonya had a bag packed and was waiting by the door. There was a stab of fear - was she leaving? Did she have a fight with her sister? Was it something I said, or did?

"What's up?" I ventured, not sure I wanted to hear the answer.

"Didn't Carol tell you? I'm going to Vegas for a few days. A couple of guys I had a thing with last year invited me to join them for a little fling to relive old times. It's been a while since I've had two cocks at once. It'll be nice!" She was barely able to keep her hands off of herself as she said this.

But why was there a sudden flash of jealousy gripping me? Sonya wasn't mine, I didn't have any say over her sex life. She didn't owe me anything, and there was absolutely no understanding of exclusivity between us. She was free to fuck anyone she wanted, as many anyones as she wanted. Where was this sense of possessiveness coming from?

"Oh...cool...sounds like fun..."

"Plus, it will give you a chance to have my sister all to yourself." There was a beep from outside, and she picked up her bag. "I expect you to get all up in that as soon as I drive away." She came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. I was tempted to pull her dress up, bend her over, and bang her right there in the foyer. She groped my erection through my pants. "I'll miss you..."

And, with that, she was out the door and sliding into the back of an Uber. I closed the door and pulled my dick out. I'd banged her at least a dozen times in the past week, but I was still horny as fuck for her. My desire for my sister-in-law knew no limits. My pants fell down to my ankles as I beat off like a lovelorn teenager.

Carol came into the living room and yelped at the sight of me whacking it at the front door. Her surprised face shifted to a sly smile as she stood there and watched me abuse myself. It was embarrassing to be caught like that, but with all the humiliation I'd endured in the past weeks, this was nothing.

"Want some help with that?" she said in a sultry tone and pulled off the oversized t-shirt she was wearing to reveal she was naked underneath. It wasn't Sonya, but it was close enough. I nodded, unable to speak intelligently at that moment.

Carol slowly came to me and went down on her knees. I let go of my dick, but instead of sucking it like I expected, she went for my balls. Normally that was her sister's move, so it was a nice surprise for my wife to go there. I grabbed my cock again and resumed stroking. Her eyes widened and I could see that was exactly what she was hoping for.

"That medicine seems to be working," she said after a time. "Look how big you're getting."

I was anything but big, but, after what I had been reduced to, five inches was massive by comparison. I dropped down onto my knees and kissed her. "Thanks to you," I said.

"Should we go exercise in the bedroom?"

"I have to have you right now," I rumbled and pushed her down onto her back. The floor in the foyer was hard and cold, but I didn't care. And, from the way she willingly spread her legs, neither did she. I was in her without any resistance at all. Not that I expected any, but it was still nice to just be able to fuck my wife without worrying about being denied or rejected.

After a few minutes of pounding away, my knees began to hurt without any padding underneath. And Carol was just kind of lying there taking what I was giving her without much of a response. I got the sense that she was tolerating my efforts more than enjoying them.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

She sighed. "My tailbone is hurting in this position," she complained quietly. "And my shoulder blades. I'm not as young and wild as I used to be, it seems."

"My knees are killing me," I admitted.

"The bed?"

"Sure." I gave her a few more pumps for good measure and pulled out. We awkwardly got to our feet and made our way to the bedroom, rubbing the achy parts of us as we went.

"We're getting too old for that stuff, aren't we?" Carol lamented on the way.

"Some of it...I guess." Wow, what a mood-killer that realization was.

We got to the bed and picked up where we'd left off, but the magic was gone. I humped away for what must have been almost ten minutes before I got the tap on the shoulder to let me know she was done.

"Let me up, sweetie. I've got to pee."

I reluctantly rolled off and let her escape. I heard her pee, but it was a while before she came back to bed. Instead of climbing back onto my dick, she took it in her hand and began stroking. She was sending the clear signal that she was done and just wanted to finish me off and get this over with. Back to old habits.

It took longer than it should have, but she eventually got me to blow my load. It wasn't anything special, and it just kind of oozed out and dribbled down over her knuckles. She gave me a kiss on the cheek like one of my old aunts would give me.

"There, that was nice, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but...what about you?"

"I'm good. I don't need to orgasm to enjoy the sex. Don't worry about me." One more chaste kiss. "I'll take care of myself later."

That's the last thing I wanted to hear. I had to keep the streak going or all the progress I'd made would be lost. No point in trying to push it, but later I had to try to get myself involved in her masturbation session and see if I could somehow contribute. I had to be the one to give her that orgasm, or at least be a part of it. I might be able to get my dick back, but I was going to go gray in the process.

~ ~ ~

I lost track of my priorities for the rest of the day. We found ourselves getting ready for bed, and she was putting on her no-go pajamas. It had been a few weeks since I'd seen those. In the before times, this was what she would wear to bed to let me know there'd be no sex happening. I began to panic. Was I reading too much into the situation?

"Do you want me to use one of your vibrators on you? Or go down on you?" I asked as she slipped under the covers.

"That's okay, I ended up fingering myself. I'm all set now." Goddamn it!

"What? When?"

"During a commercial. Remember, when I went to the bathroom? After I peed, I noticed my clit was hard, so I just kinda...y'know...took care of things real quick. I was thinking about you if that helps."

"Me?"

"Well, you...and my sister. How you both did me at the same time. That last time was so fucking good. I never would have guessed I would be so into getting fucked in the pussy and the ass at the same time. You have to promise we can do that again when she gets back."

"Okay, yeah, sure. I can fuck you in the ass right now if you want." I dropped my pants and pulled my boxers down to show her that I was hard and ready to go.

Her smile was one of gentle consolation rather than passionate excitement. "That's okay, babe, I think my holes could use a little break. But my mouth is feeling just fine."

If I jumped on her and forced her, would she cum from that? Not worth the risk. I could permanently screw up any chance that I had. I needed to go for the blowjob and see if that would get her worked up enough for something more. I went to the bed and offered up my only slightly less-than-acceptable erection. She gamely took it in and began sucking enthusiastically. It was looking promising.

I fell back on the bed and she worked me with her mouth, going deeper than she ever did before. She even gagged a few times, which made me feel good. Her hand switched between stroking my shaft and fondling my balls. Even in her stay-away pajamas, it was hot as fuck. But where was her other hand?

Was she touching herself? Playing with her pussy as she sucked me off? Maybe...I hoped. I blindly groped around and found her crotch. Her hand wasn't down there. Shit. She twisted away from my touch, making it obvious she wasn't interested. So, the pajamas weren't a mistake. Her body language was clear, despite the fact that she was choking down my dick.

I wanted to be upset, but the blowjob felt just too damn good. And now that I could feel my orgasms again, I was really looking forward to how this was going to end. I pumped myself into her mouth, something she used to get upset about. She seemed okay with letting me face-fuck her. This could work out just fine after all.

"Give me your cum...I want it so bad. I want to swallow your load." That was also a nice change of pace! She normally never said anything in bed, especially not dirty talk. All the time we'd spent with her sister seemed to have really opened her up like never before. It was too much!

She had me there in a flash, and before I knew it I was going off big time. I blasted straight down her throat, half expecting her to spit it out, but she took it all down without a problem. It felt amazing. I loved that she could still surprise me after all these years. I had been a total asshole with all that had happened, but it may have been for the best...for both of us.

It almost felt like my balls were turning inside out as I delivered the last couple of spurts, and then everything relaxed. Fuck, that was good. She held me in her mouth, being careful not to overstimulate anything. She must have picked up that trick from Sonya - she'd never done that before. It felt so warm and wet. Beyond that, it made me feel loved in a way that no other woman had ever made me feel.

How lucky was I?

~ ~ ~

22 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

I woke up from a dream about Carol and me fucking her sister. I stretched and reached out for my wife, but she wasn't there. My morning wood was demanding attention. Looked like I was on my own for this one. I reached down and gripped my hard-on - then the panic hit.

I ripped off the covers and saw exactly what I feared: my three-inch pecker was back! As I stared at it in horror, it squirted. I pulled on it, trying to get it back to where it was the night before, but no luck. It was nothing but a little stub again. But I had sex with Carol last night, and...

And, nothing. I hadn't made her cum. I let myself fall asleep before finishing the job. I was back to square one. I wanted to punch something...or someone, but I knew it would be futile. All that work for nothing. How could I be so stupid?

I dragged myself out of bed, and went through my morning routine, cursing myself the whole time. I shuffled into the kitchen in just my bathrobe, tied tight to hide my shame. Carol was there in nothing but a tight pair of boy shorts. It was sexy as fuck, but it barely register through my depression. "Bad news," I grumbled.