A Game of Inches Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh? What's that?" She seemed unconcerned, for some reason.

"There's been...a relapse."

"What does that mean?" she asked, removing the bacon from the frying pan. Normally that smell would have made my morning, but it was nothing more than a stinging reminder of how good life could be even as I was sinking into the depths.

"My dick is small again...smaller, that is."

"Really? That's too bad." She was taking it better than I expected. "You're taking your medicine, right?"

"Yeah," I said after taking a few seconds to remember that was the lie I'd told her.

"Then we'll just have to keep...exercising, right?"

"I guess so." She put a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me and offered a consolation kiss on the top of my head and a collegial pat on the shoulder. "Don't worry, it'll all work out fine."

I wasn't so sure about that. Yes, I'd had some success with her, but was it sustainable? Eight days in a row? It had become my sexual Everest. And each time I faltered I fell back to the bottom of the hill and had to start all over. Well, I wasn't going to fall again. I was going to make this happen if it killed me.

I ate my breakfast as Carol puttered around the kitchen cleaning up. When I was done, I came up behind her, went down on my knees, and pulled those boy shorts down. She gave a happy squeal, and another when I buried my face in her ass. She bent forward, giving me better access to her pussy. I licked and sucked for all I was worth and quicker than usual she was coming with a screaming orgasm.

Okay, one down, seven to go. I stood as she turned and kissed me, tasting her own juices on my lips. She'd never liked that before, but now she couldn't seem to get enough. Was it because she was missing the taste of her sister? It didn't matter, as long as it got her off.

"Thanks, darling, that was a nice surprise." She reached into my robe, then pulled her hand back. "Eww, it's all wet. We're back to that again, are we?"

"Afraid so," I murmured through the humiliation. "Hopefully, in a few days, we'll be back to where we were."

"I'm sure we will." She kissed me, but there was something in her tone that felt off. Just me feeling grouchy was all. I tried to forget that and concentrate on how I was going to make her cum again tomorrow.

~ ~ ~

20 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

The next day didn't go so well. I tried to get her off with my fingers, but no luck. That night I stepped it up and went down on her. But, again, nothing. What was going on? She seemed distracted and disinterested. She brought up Sonya a few times, mentioning how much she missed her and how empty the house seemed without her sister around.

This got me wondering. Was sex with me just too boring for her now? Was the only reason she was fucking me because Sonya was there to amp up the excitement in the bedroom? Had I become an afterthought for her? I was well and truly fucked if that was the case. As long as I could get my dick back, that's all I cared about. Once that happened, then we could figure out where, if anywhere, our relationship was going. If my shrinkage became permanent, then it didn't matter what happened - I'd be nothing but a freak show for the rest of my life.

With failing to make her cum all day, I'd lost my added half-an-inch almost as soon as I got it. It wasn't a big loss, but it still sucked. Sonya would be home soon, then we could get back to teaming up to get my wife off. I hated viewing her as a means to an end, I'd rather just be able to enjoy the miracle that had fallen into my lap, but that's how it was. Just thinking about my promiscuous sister-in-law had me squirting up a storm in my pants.

I went to change my boxers and pants for the second time that day, wondering if I should pick up some adult diapers in the meantime. No...I'd get back on track in a few days, no need for drastic measures. I had to stay confident. I had to convince myself that I could do this, with or without Carol's cooperation.

~ ~ ~

19 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

It was late when Sonya got back from Vegas, fresh from her threesome with her mystery studs. She and Carol went straight to the bedroom, and the giggling and moaning started almost immediately. I'm normally not the jealous type, but this was out of hand.

I went to listen at the closed door. My dick was stiff and squirting just like that. The least they could have done was left the door open for me. It was a clear signal that I wasn't invited...and maybe not even welcomed. Well, if that's the way it was, then there wasn't much I could do about it. I could just barge in and force my way into the mix, but that didn't seem like the right play. It could be seen as an alpha-male move, but more likely it would just be an annoyance coming from me.

I could hear Sonya cumming. They weren't trying to be quiet. That was quickly followed by Carol having a loud orgasm herself. This was some bullshit. Today was obviously a bust, and the best I could hope for was that tomorrow they'd let me into their private little world of delights. All I could do was go get cleaned up and spend another night on the couch.

~ ~ ~

18 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

Carol had gone to work at the shop. She worked part-time at a little boutique that sold stupid knick-knacks and artsy-fartsy junk. I had arranged a work-from-home day, hoping to have more time to work on getting Carol off. That left me and Sonya home alone for a few hours. I wanted to fuck her more than anything, but knowing she had just come back from banging a couple of guys who were probably hung like pornstars, I knew it wasn't going to happen. I wasn't feeling very self-assured with my current shrimp dick.

Sonya was walking around in nothing but a black thong, tits out, hair in pigtails, bare-footed. I never understood it before, but I was starting to see what the foot-fetish guys were talking about. I tried to talk to her a few times while we had some alone time, but the words would escape me as I just gawked at her sexy nipples, supple abs, and that juicy ass. It was almost like looking at my wife, but just a little bit better.

"What's on your mind, lover?"

That sent a tingle up my spine. Did she really consider me as a lover? Sure, why not?

"Nothing...it's just..." I didn't know what to say...or how to say it to her in a way that wouldn't make me sound pathetic...or crazy. "I want to pleasure Carol, but...I just don't know what she wants." That wasn't entirely true, but I didn't want to mention my thoughts aloud.

"Oh, that's easy," she said and peeled off her thong right in front of me. I'd seen her naked plenty of times by now, but it was still a huge thrill to watch her get totally naked. "She wants this luscious cunt."

"Okay, yeah, everyone wants that," this got a smile out of her, "but what does she want from me? What can I do to get her off?"

She thought about it, lightly fingering her clit as she did. "There is one thing, but you probably don't want to know."

"I do!" I said. "Anything."

"If you insist." She licked a middle finger and went back to toying with herself as she stood there. "She wants a big dick."

This cut me to the bone. I already knew that's what she wanted, but to hear it coming from her sister made it more real than it had been before. Damn this curse. Damn the gods!

"And...with your current...condition, let's say, you can't exactly deliver what she needs in that department."

"Maybe if you let me borrow your strap-on?"

"Ha! I'd love to see that. But that won't do it for her. It's fun when we use it together, but if her husband had to resort to that...it would ruin everything for her. She wouldn't ever be able to see you as a man after that."

"So, what can I do?" I hated that I sounded like a whiny little bitch.

"There is one thing, but you're not going to like it."

'I'll do anything, I swear!"

"Okay, then, I'm going to hold you to that." She squatted down, her knees spread wide, and slipped a couple of fingers into her wet hole. I could feel my dicklette pulsing in my pants, but I was back to not feeling anything close to an orgasm as I ejaculated.

"What is it?" I had a queasy feeling in my stomach as I asked this. She hesitated, moving her fingers in and out, the slick sounds filling the silence. Was she just enjoying herself, or was she stalling?

"You need to bring in a stunt cock."

"A...a stunt cock?"

"Another guy. One with a big, swinging dick. A guy who can give her what she needs."

"Oh...I see..." I was afraid of this. Aphrodite had implied something like this would be necessary, but I didn't want to believe it. Could I really stand to let my wife fuck another man?

"I told you that you weren't going to like it." She leaned back and rubbed her clit for a bit before plunging her fingers back into her vagina.

"It's not that, it's just..." But that was it, and there was no hiding it. Not only did I have to let her fuck another man, but for her orgasms to count in my favor, I had to be involved. Not only did I have to let another guy fuck my wife, but I also had to be there to watch it. "It's just...I don't know."

"Goddamn, this feels good. You like this? You like watching me masturbate my horny pussy like this?" She used two fingers to spread her lips and give me a graphic peek at her bald cunt.

"I love it," I said with a groan, ready to slide off the chair and between her legs. But I held back. What little I had to offer I had to save for my wife. Not that it would make a difference. "So where am I supposed to get this 'stunt cock?' Put an ad on Craig's List, or something?"

"Yeah, right. What's the ad going to say? Seeking a well-hung psycho to fuck my wife and then murder her. Don't be stupid."

"Sorry, not really thinking straight lately. What would you do?"

She gave it a moment's thought then brightened. "Oh, this would be perfect."

She began pumping her hips and closed her eyes. She was getting lost in her self-pleasure. As awesome as it was to watch, it was also frustrating as fuck! I wanted to jerk off with her, but I didn't want to pull out my string bean dick in front of her. She'd seen it before, but I'd had about all the humiliation I could take. I didn't want to make her laugh and spoil the mood. "What would be perfect?"

"Isn't your anniversary in a few days?"

I realized it was and my gut clenched. With all that was going on lately, I'd completely forgotten about it. And I didn't have time to get her something special. I was fucked...again. "It is," I admitted glumly.

"That's perfect then...you can get her a cock for your anniversary...a big, thick, hard cock...oh, shit...I'm going to cum...watch me cum...oh, fuck..."

I watched helplessly as my delicious sister-in-law made herself cum right there on the floor in front of me, and there wasn't a damned thing I could do about it except squirt in my pants like a loser. This was killing me.

"Okay, that was good...shit." She continued to lightly stroke her lips, her body occasionally shaking with aftershocks as she cooled down. "You can bring the guy in and tell her he's your gift to her for your anniversary."

"She's not going to go for that," I argued, hoping it was true.

"She will if it's the right guy."

"What guy?"

"Did she tell you about the stripper she sucked off at that bachelorette party we went to?"

I nodded sullenly. "She told me."

"He would be perfect. She already had his load in her mouth, and it was about all she could talk about the whole ride home. And I could tell he was into her...for real. I can track him down if you want."

"Would he even do it?"

"I'm sure he would if the right person asked him," she batted her eyes suggestively and convinced me she was the woman for the job. "And maybe I can get me some sloppy seconds."

I sighed heavily. "Okay, see what you can do. If it will save my marriage, then I'll try it. I have to do something." Little did Sonya know, my dick was on the line and I'd do anything, even giving my wife over to some stranger. I was so screwed up that I couldn't figure out if that made me a lousy husband or the best husband in the world. It didn't matter one way or the other, I just needed to do whatever I could to get my wife off. Once my dick was secure, I could sort everything else out later.

"Oh, my God! This is going to be sexy as fuck!" Sonya jumped up, gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and ran off to the bedroom. I watched her ass jiggle as she went, and filled my pants one more time. God, this had to end!

~ ~ ~

15 Days Remaining

~ ~ ~

I had managed to make Carol cum for three days in a row, with Sonya's help, of course. I was up to four and a half inches again. It wasn't much to get excited about, but it was progress. I couldn't wait until I didn't have to worry about this shit anymore.

As much as Sonya wanted to be there, I insisted that she be out of the house on our anniversary. She grudgingly gave in, but I could tell that she had some kind of scheme in the works. I was nervous as ever, more so even than on my wedding day. Would I be able to go through with this? Would I survive the embarrassment? Could I deal with another man satisfying my wife? Was I about to bring about the end of my marriage? All questions I didn't have the answers to.

I had to justify it to myself by facing up to the fact that I had done the same thing to her without her knowing. I had been with those other women and been supremely satisfied by them. It was only fair that she got to live out one of her fantasies. It wasn't going to be easy, but I was committed no matter what.

"Happy Anniversary," I said as I walked in.

Her smile was huge and genuine. "You remembered!"

"Of course I did. What kind of husband would I be if I forgot the day you made me the happiest man alive."

"Stop that! You're going to make me cry." She jumped up and hugged me, her eyes all watery. She gave me a flurry of kisses, then squeezed me tight. Damn, I loved the feel of her body, but I knew I was going to have to share that body with another man, and it was eating me up inside.

"I got you something."

She pushed back from me, looking at me with curious glee. "I hope it's not lingerie again. You know that's just a present for you."

"No, not this time. It's something you really want." That was his cue. The stripper came into the room looking all suave and studly in his slick clothes and with his tight body. It broke my heart the way she looked at him with a mix of surprise and untempered lust.

"What's going on?" she said, sincerely confused.

"Honey, this is Jamal. I think you already know each other."

"Yes...but..." She looked at me, her face a puzzled question. "I don't get it."

"He's here to...well, he's going to join us tonight."

"Join us? You mean? Wait...no, you can't be serious." She pulled away from me.

"I'm completely serious, sweetheart. With everything that's going on, I can't take care of you the way I want to. And, even when I was at my best, I didn't have what you really needed. I want to give you what you want...what you really want."

"And what is that?" she asked warily.

"A big, thick, hard, black cock."

Her mouth fell open, then quickly closed. She looked at Jamal with a longing that told me he was exactly what she wanted. That hurt, but I knew it was coming.

"Marc, no...that's not...it isn't...that was just a one-time...I didn't..."

Jamal moved in close to her and she stopped talking. He towered over her in a way I never could. She looked up at him, so small and meek. He took her in his arms and kissed her on the lips. She didn't resist him. Another pang of regret. Maybe this whole thing was a huge mistake.

"I talked to Sonya," Jamal said in that sexy voice of his. "She told me how much you want this. To tell the truth, I want it too. This isn't something I ever do, I have a pretty strict policy about sleeping with my clients. I get a lot of offers like this, but, in your case, I had to make an exception." This guy was the whole package, blessed with gifts I couldn't even imagine possessing. The envy clawed at me, but I held my tongue, and let him do his thing.

"I...I don't even know you..." she stammered weakly.

"You had my cock in your mouth not too long ago. I'd say we know each other pretty well."

"That's true," she admitted, then looked at me. All I could do was smile in an effort to reassure her that it was all okay. "So...what's, um, supposed to happen?"

"That's entirely up to you, pretty lady." He leaned down and gave her another kiss. This one lasted longer. "I'm here to make love to you. Where ever you want, how ever you want."

"And...Marc?"

"He's going to join us. He was very insistent about that." He looked at me for some help.

"I just thought that with everything you've let me do with your sis-, with Sonya lately that I should return the favor."

"I don't know, that feels like it would be weird. I mean it's an amazing gift, but do you really want to be there for this?"

I didn't, but I was in too deep now to back out. If I let her go off and fuck him alone, then it would all be for nothing. I had to participate somehow for it to count.

"I do, honey. I know how much you've been fantasizing about this, and I want you to have the pleasure of making it real for you. This is about you, not me."

"But this is our anniversary...it should be about both of us."

"Oh, don't worry, it is...trust me, it is."

She looked back up at Jamal, her hand on his well-muscled chest sliding up to one of his broad shoulders. "I've already seen you naked," she conceded. "And also...the other thing," she swallowed hard. "I have been fantasizing about this since that night, thinking about...you know..."

"I think I know." He pulled her in tight. "I've been thinking about you, too."

"Oh, you have not. There were dozens of girls there that were hotter than me, and you see hundreds of women every night. You must have had your dick sucked fifty times since you saw me last."

"That's true, but you're the one who stuck with me." Was that bullshit, or was he serious? I didn't think it would take this much convincing, but he was doing a better job at it than I ever could so I stayed quiet, thankful the squirting had slowed down or I'd have wet my pants by now. "There was something about the way you looked up at me when you were sucking. The enthusiasm was incredible. You've got this desperate housewife thing going on that makes you the sexiest woman I've seen in a long time."

Carol was blushing like a schoolgirl. It was working.

"And you're really here to fuck me?"

"I am," he confirmed confidently. "With your husband's help."

She didn't bother acknowledging me standing just behind him. That didn't feel good.

"I want you on top of me. Face to face. I don't want it from behind, I want to be able to look at you while we're doing it. Then I want to be on top. Is that okay?"

He smiled and kissed her yet again. That was driving me crazy, and not in a good way. "That's more than okay. I'm here for you, sweet lady. I'm all yours, whatever you want is what you're going to get."

There was a sparkle in her eye like I'd never seen before. This was easily the best anniversary gift I'd ever gotten her, and she knew it. Was I setting myself up for life as a perpetual cuckold? Was this going to lead to a parade of strange men marching through my bedroom banging my wife every night for me? I didn't want to dwell on that nightmare. I had to hope this was going to be a one-and-done type of thing, but I was having my doubts.

"Okay...so, then...what's next?"

"We can have a drink, sit down and relax, talk. Or, we can go to the bedroom and get naked."

"Yeah, the naked thing. I want that." She pulled him in for yet another kiss. I couldn't remember her ever having that kind of passion for me, even in the early days. I was going to need therapy after this.