All Comments on 'A Game of Love'

by HotAndFun21

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
BG187BG187over 2 years ago

Your story confuses me. So the son who has been fantasizing about his mother for year, writing stories and masterbates to his mom is cautious and reluctant but his mother who just learned of his "creepy" interest in her is taking the lead in doing sexual things with her son. Calm cool and collected just like that?

How does this flow make any sense. Are they both bipolar or something?

Your writing is great but the rapid change in there personality is just strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Slow burn. There was one instance where the mother's name was Lexi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Good effort

But a few mistakes that a re-read before posting could have put right.

November becomes October. Lily becomes Lexie and back to Lily.

Years of weight should be years of wait.

I find five pages a bit long.and I'm sure four would have done without detracting from the story.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Well done, More ? ? ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great read, keep it going with mother getting off birth control and telling her son to impregnate her. just a few spelling errors etc.

BaldingBaldingover 2 years ago

A "classic" plot, but done as well as any Lit author has ever managed. Gonna have to read your whole list now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The mayority of the authors did not write Mom Son stories with common newborns. In the real life the common kids from Mom Son love a little increasing number nowdays. Yes common kids from brother sister love or father and daughter love are higher numbers but not so low as the authors write their stories on the tabbo sites.

I do not understand the pregnant sex scens do not attract the authors? Yes to write, how the Mom Son couples manage the pregnancy affairs in stories to couse difficulties for the authors. In some countries or in some USA states (Rhode Island and New Yersey) it is easier, but in other place this could be prison danger. The common kids from sibling love or Father Daughter love could be prison danger in many place. Fortunatally the prison danger places decrease year after year: France, India, Russia, The Netherland, Spain, Brasil, Portugal, New Yersey, Rhode Island and etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 stars. Made me want to stroke one off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good story but I thought the descriptions of their inner thoughts was a bit over done. One thing that is always a turnoff for me is the idea of impregnatiion withing close family relationships. The fantasy of having children via incest ignores the reality of genetic disaster. Like the previous commenter I think that incest is far more common than generally recognized. As a very old man growing up in a large family with four sisters I remember well the desires between siblings.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Great story..5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 2 years ago

Now this is what I'm talking about. What a great start to the M/S genre in 2022. Because 2021 was slow in that department with the exception of a few. This was well done. I'm sick of reading stories that has that "paragraph-paragraph" format with little dialogue. I thoroughly enjoyed this one

Axel7Axel7over 2 years ago

A perfect mixture of kink and affection, looking forward to more stories from you.

5/5

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I like this story. It was well written with a good plot. I hope you will show life after graduation. I liked. These characters. Thanks.

TwoferoneTwoferoneover 2 years ago

Well I have to say that this short was what I was looking for. It is close to my experience with my mom. Yes I'm saying it here, I have had a very close intimate relationship with my mom when I was in my late teens. The true selling point for me is that it wasn't lust per say, it was the loving relationship for eachother. Years of no husband implied that the mom and son had a history of going through good and bad times together which made them have a more unique and special bond. I believe that the difference of loving your mom/son, and being in love with them was addressed nicely without getting bogged down in more clarity of how that works and how it comes about. I have written my experience out but I am reluctant to post it. Now though I'm thinking maybe I should considering that it's not a fantasy but a real event that unfolded over 3 years of buildup, to finally give eachother what we desired. Your story has parallels for sure and the mom is closely described to mine. I will admit another thing is my ocd and how it gets silly for picking out flaws or discrepancies and such. The previous comments have listed all the things that are needing correction for a great submission and I have to agree that a good couple read through a before posting would have made the difference in a great read and that of a great read with momentum killers as you reference back to the beginning of the sentence to confirm the grammar and the name change and time flow. If ever I post a story please feel free to roast me for my mistakes as I am by no means an author in the least even in an amateur way. All and all though a great story, and added to my faves . Well Done!

filmstarfilmstarover 2 years ago

Great story! Loved it.

whacky76whacky76over 2 years ago

I agree with BG187 about the plot but a good read anyway.

neotoyneotoyover 2 years ago

So yeah I think it's safe to say that was one of the most well-written stories I've ever read on here. Well done. My only piece of criticism (if you could call it that) is that you're clearly very erudite, which makes for great quality but... I found some of the turns of phrase to be a tad clinical at times. It suited the subject well, but restricted the erotic potential IMO.

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

Fantastic story, though I had to stop reading for a few days so I can enjoy masturbating to its climatic ending.

I hate to mention grammar check but there were some extra words and wrong usage. Obviously one can’t expect perfection.

As for the story line I felt it was sufficiently realistic. I always prefer to see the pace set by the mother rather than the less experienced son.

Thanks for putting out a good quality story!

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

I should have added that I liked that pregnancy was off the table. Two people separated by decades of time and experience don’t need a baby to enjoy each other.

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

Loved it! Excellent story line, nice and slowly paced. The writing was great and the dialogue perfectly constructed. Congratulations on a wonderful piece of writing. I'm going to read this writer's other stories now.

totostorytotostoryover 2 years ago

@HotAndFun21 , it is the first story that I read from your work, I like it a lot, it has a simple built up, nothing original, though it had been well written IMO, however I can not deny that I felt most of the time it is mimicry of @lovecraft68 stories, believe me I am saying that in a good way, because I think this site need more like LOVECRAFT68, so I am so happy when I read your story, as I loved his stories, and I am missing his stories so much, anyway I also must to say that the effort in this story is so obvious, Generally I like 3rd person POV more than the male POV, I liked the part of "Sandra Brown" and the description of the kiss (wow!!), the sex scene was really good but the end was somehow quick. I don`t know if this is your first story or not, In all cases I loved your writing style a lot, my favorite stories are older women / younger man, as the older women eager and know exactly how to pleasure the younger. that combination always works for me. incest is the hardest specially mom/son , it is required a slow burn and talented hand to make it believable. definitely I`ll read your other works. 5 star.

Rhoan1921Rhoan1921over 2 years ago

Fun, but as alawys what happens next. Ah the mystery. Thanks

PevertedUKPevertedUKabout 2 years ago

Liked it, the story flowed and was a good read but for me it was way too long. To be honest, I don't need to actually believe a work of fiction to enjoy it and so don't need endless amount of needless content. Only my opinion and am sure the essay fans will disagree.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

You need to check out m_storyman_x's story series '5 Dates' dated 01/05 and 01/07, same story, same characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I've read hundreds of stories on this site. This is honestly one of the most well written pieces I have read. The way the story took time to unfold was wonderful. I love May/November romance stories. Either mom/son type or just female/younger men stories. I hope to read more of your work. Congrats.

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsabout 1 year ago

Good read. Nicely written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous