All Comments on 'A Game of Surrogate Wife'

by mannydcamp

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
mannydcampmannydcampalmost 20 years agoAuthor
No Comments

Come on guys please give me some feedback

thebulletthebulletalmost 20 years ago
Not the normal loving wives story

The negative:

This story needs an editor. The paragraphs are too long; there are many run-on sentences; there are a number of obvious spelling errors.

The Positive:

The story is hot. The couple love and trust each other. The wife trusts her friend to not take things too far. Given that criteria, the wife pleases her life-long friend and shows herself a good time without endangering her marriage. It was just a good story, and the section seen through the wife's eyes was erotic indeed.

thebulletthebulletover 19 years ago
Terrific

I don't know how I missed this when posted. This is a hot story that addresses the questions that would be in the mind of a husband who likes the thought of his wife being wanted by other men, but isn't sure how far he wants it to go. He obviously isn't a wimp. He just thinks his wife is hot and wants other men to feel the same. Good story.

geek3130geek3130over 19 years ago
Great story

Great story, but the grammer errors are distracting.

As I read your stories in order of submission, I notice that your grammer is improving.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This Story is Hot!!!

I can't wait to read part 2.

mark_8675309mark_8675309over 17 years ago
I love this story!

This is one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Super!

Super! Super story! I very liked it! The story presented me a whole night of pleasure thoughts ;)

knomebeknomebeabout 16 years ago
The BEST STORY (just about)

Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another role playing idiot

I gather that the story was well written, but I gave up when I started reading about the role playing. I have been married for almost 40 years and I have never role played. WE have dozens of friends and they have never felt it necessry to role play.It's only in Literotica that role playing seems to be the sterotpical ploy in so many stories. Grow up and write like an adult,

the Ct Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Why

Why get married to a slut, you would be much better off just paying a prostitute and getting better sex. At least you know what your getting with a prostitute, a slut wife is disaster waiting to happen. I don't find stories like this the least bit erotic, just disgusting.

YusakuYusakualmost 16 years ago
Definitely hot!

I'd love to experience something like this with my own wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it

keep writing ignore the faggots who cant write constructive criticism next time make sure she gets fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Brilliant, easy erotica.

I can understand the haters. Unfortunately for them their marriages never involved love and sexuality to any much degree, and they wouldn't understand the heightened pleasure that love can absorb. For them it's all been about infidelity and pain. That's a world away from this, but they'll never get it. Fantastically written story from someone with a finger on the pulse of sensuality..Réage, Nïn et al...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Perfect Story

What a wonderful story. I hope it was real. I feel bad for anyone who has never roleplayed with their spouse. Part fo the fun of life is the games we play. If you read this story you must have some interest in this topic, so give a very good writer her due.

Would I want my wife to do everything she did? YES, YES, a hundred times, YES. It would not cost me anything. It would just be fun. Her pussy would still work for me, and my cock for her.

Please do write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Thats all you write, my wife fucked this guy, my wife sucked that guy, then fucked him, than my wife really turned me on and fucked them both. First of all your bi, second get a life, change it up. If you really do this all your times haven't been great, tell a different tale, about her asshole boyfriend, someone who was fucking her who pissed you off, made you jealous, insercure. Thats real, this pie in the sky bullshit isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

One of my all time favorite Literotica stories. Incredible sensual and totally believable. Thanks!

1950oldracer1950oldracerabout 13 years ago
Oh Yes

Oh yes a great way to have the best of both worlds, very well thought out..

sanchezshpsanchezshpover 12 years ago

real great story. love slow build seduction with wife storiesth wife stories

ErotonautErotonautover 12 years ago
Wow: this is a joy to discover here

I unearthed a battered copy of this story this morning, reread it and reminded myself just how hot it was. Has to be nine years since I printed a personal copy off (it's dated October 2003 here, but I'm sure I read it earlier; was it posted on one of the other sites earlier?). And to discover there's a second chapter is a real joy.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
5***** story! Very nice! Original and plausible!

That story was sexy without being crude. Poor husband! Didn't know what to believe! Did they or didn't they? And not really wanting them to but kind of turned on thinking that perhaps they did.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
So...

.. I assume the Husband gets to mess around with his friend's next girlfriend, and let his wife think he slept with her? Oh wait, that's right, it is only ok if the wife messes around....

tirreno12tirreno12over 12 years ago
Superb

Real eroticism... a Myth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing

This is in serious need of editing. Would have been pretty good otherwise.

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Wife

Enjoyed your story. Thanks.

RealDocRealDocalmost 10 years ago
I liked this story and the second chapter also

cantbuymy never has a positive comment. He / she/ it's comments should be 110% ignored. It has no submissions so it obviously can't write....just degrade those who try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What the fuck is cantbuymy??

Does it exist? I seem to recall it as a bad bad taste? Was it a pedophile?

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Ho! Hot! Hot!

I like the premise and also the shift of POV from wife to husband.

On to Ch. 2.

secretosmiossecretosmiosover 8 years ago
MY POV has changed

This story has been both thrilling and devastating, exactly for the same reasons that the legitimate husband in this story.

Not matter I like men hitting and even trying to get a sneak grope of my wife's delicious body, a completely different issue is when you encourage and witness it. And when she, just for playful mood trows control to the wind and strays way beyond the line having full orgasms her and the bull, just takes step that cannot be walked back.

Furthermore, having Tom being someone that can definitely trace the couple back home, it is simply assured that, not matter what happens at chapter 2 (which I am reluctant to sample), upon returning home it will be Him who will becoming number one. As simple as dropping by when in need a piece of gourmet-cut ass, or merely needing his rocks emptied by just anyone.

Former hubby WILL arrive home at some future time, and if he is lucky he will still have a place there, not to think to be able to still get a decent share of her; rather, the most probable scenery is that in these vacations he lost his wife, his kids, his home and his life.

Sorry, I guess that I am changing my feelings.

SpratGilfisSpratGilfisalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this well put together story. The eroticism slowly builds up. Thank you for a fun story.

norcal62norcal62over 7 years ago
Drives me crazy when authors don't put names to characters.

Especially husbands or wives. Is this a British cultural artifact? Where was this habit learned.

Otherwise the story was fine.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Didn't

Care for it or any cuck junk you should let people know up front.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I wouldn't be him and I wouldn't keep her.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

superhot story, the tease was tremendous and probably more than I could stand. It bordered on cuckiness, but was really sexy. Hubby had to have the best orgasm of his life the next day.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

The husband isn't a man, just a simp beta bitch (like so many on here)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous