A Game of Touch Football

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER SIX

It had been almost 2 years since Bill had been with a woman and his penis was doing all the thinking for him by now. Although he never expected anything like this to happen when he first asked Cassy to come back to his place. He wasn't a little boy; he was a big strong man that hadn't been laid for a very long time. The fact that he had this stunning redhead basically naked and willing right here with him now triggered his primitive desire to breed this woman. He noticed that she was staring right at the protruding bulge poking out in his sweats and damn, her look made his cock jump. He moved closer to Cassy and wrapped her in his strong arms. She responded in kind and looked up into his eyes pushing her breasts tight against Bills massive chest. Bill quickly pulled off his sweatshirt and now they were skin to skin. He leaned down and it was the first time that he kissed her.

Cassy's pussy was dripping wet now. She had lost any sense of restraint. It was like she was under some kind of erotic spell. She wanted him to take her and make her his woman, she wanted to mate with this dominant bull of a man, he was so unlike her wimpy white husband.

Back at home Ed was getting worried. He didn't know for sure what was going on and he wanted to make sure that Cassy wasn't in danger. About an hour had gone by and she still hadn't come home or checked in. Ed decided to try another text to see if he could get a better handle on what was happening. He texted, "Hey honey, what's going on? I want to be sure that everything is okay, haven't heard from you and I'm worried."

Cassy didn't appreciate this intrusion into her steamy loving embrace with this man that she was now so taken with. She pushed away from Bill for a minute and looked down at her phone. As expected, it was Ed again checking in on her. Well, now it was decision time, put up or shut up.

She texted back quickly that "she was okay and that she was in fact with another man" It was as they had discussed. She would fill him in on the details later. For now, "please try to be patient and give me some space. Be home soon, Love you."

Holy crap, although they had played with this as a fantasy Ed never thought it would really be happening. Images flashed though his mind of his beautiful sexy Cassy in the arms of another man. A man with a big hard cock pushing in and out of that flaming red hot pussy of hers. Before he knew what was happening Ed found himself with the biggest hardon he could ever remember.

Cassy let Bill lay her back down on the workout table. Then Bill nervously stepped out of his sweatpants and stood there right beside her. Cassy looked straight at that huge bulge still encased within his underpants. She couldn't believe something that big could really be attached to a real live man. Cassy had never been near a man with a cock this size, and never dreamed she would allow herself to be with a black man either. She reached over and began to rub her little white hand over this big black hard penis, massaging up and down that massive shaft. After a minute of two of that, she could tell that Bill was having trouble controlling himself. She slowly reached into the elastic waist band and down into his tight white undies. It was then that she felt Bills big hard throbbing dick for the first time.

Bill had a look on his face like a deer caught in the head lights. This made Cassie laugh. She was loving the sweet torture her ministrations had on this man. She felt something she had never experienced before - control! Feminine control over a big and powerful male. This made her pussy gush. She slowly pulled that big hard cock out of his briefs and positioned it in front of her face. She studied it lustily taking in all the details. The large purple knob at the tip, the long thick black shaft ending in a nest of soft curly black fur, and beneath that his huge ball sack as big around as a grapefruit. I think women are just naturally moved to take a dick in their mouths when they have one right in front of their face. Cassy was no different. She cautiously stuck out her tongue and lightly licked at the tip of Bills dick. Bill looked down on this woman about to suck his cock and couldn't believe this was really happening to him after such a long dry spell. Rest assured he wasn't about to complain.

Cassy had never been so forward with a man before and she surprised herself when she asked him, "Bill do you want me to suck your dick?" Bill could only let out a funny little grunt, and he slowly nodded his head letting her know that he'd like nothing better than to put his iron hard cock between those sweet lips.

Cassy hadn't sucked a cock in ages. She had tried a few times with her husband, but he really didn't respond too well. It didn't turn out to be very successful. He wasn't even able to get very hard or to cum that way. She always went away feeling disappointed like maybe she didn't do it right.

Bills huge erect penis throbbing right in front of Cassy's mouth gave her the confidence that she needed and that she did in fact have the talent to arouse a man in this way. She slowly, shyly, took his dick in her hand and positioned it against her lips. God this was so hot! Cassy opened her mouth and little by little she encased his knob between her lips. It was so big and hard that she had trouble at first fitting this monster dick into her little mouth. Women are designed by nature to accommodate the male species and Cassie soon got the knack of how to take him all the way in. She slowly wrapped her mouth around his big horny cock and began giving him pleasure that he hadn't had in a very long time. Bill was in paradise and was so grateful for this gift of a hot horny redhead pleasuring him this way.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Ed was still sitting all alone in their comfortable home and was beside himself with concern for Cassie. He was also lost in the fantasy or what might actually be happening right now with his flaming hot redhead of a wife. Images of some big stud fucking her brains out was consuming all of Ed's vivid mental fantasies. He couldn't help himself any longer and he pulled out his dick and started wanking himself to what he imagined was probably happening with Cassie right this minute. Little did he know just how right he was.

Bill started kissing her again as he reached down between Cassie's legs and started fingering her little sexy pussy lips. She still hadn't taken off the pantyhose she wore because she had dressed warm to protect against the cold weather. Bill was pushing his fingers into the little pussy pad in the crotch of her pantyhose, pressing against her sopping wet cunt. She started humping her hips up to meet his fingers. This felt so great, she had forgotten how badly she needed this kind of attention for a virile male. Years of dealing with a sub-par love life had left her in the dark about what it was really like to have sex with a super-hot and sexy guy!

Fun and games were over now. Bill was ready to take charge and to make Cassie his woman. He was about to breed her, and she was ready and willing. He roughly pulled her down, so her ass was at the end of the table. He wasn't being gentle anymore; he hooked his fingers in the waist of her pantyhose and pulled them down over her legs. Her panties came off next and suddenly Cassie was laying there with her red-haired pussy exposed to this man that would very soon become her lover. Bill pushed her knees apart and up exposing her little pink pussy hole to him for the first time. Bill's cock was in charge now and that cock knew exactly what to do about that little wet hole spread open before him.

Cassy had a moment of clarity when she wondered what she was going to tell Ed. She knew about his fantasy, and she expected that he would want to hear all the details of what was happening here with her and Bill. She wasn't sure what would happen, but she made a mental note to try to remember everything so she could fulfill Ed's long held desire to become a cuckold husband.

Bill snapped her out of this little daydream when he positioned himself at the end of the table with his big pulsing boner poised only a few inches from Cassie's open moist pussy lips. She spread her legs apart even wider and got ready to accept the fucking she was sure was about to follow. Her juices were flowing, she was lubricated and ready to mate and so was Bill. He stepped forward and put the head of his big cock right up between Cassie's open labia. She felt them opening wider to accept Bills cock breeding her the way nature had intended it. Bill did not disappoint as so often had happened with Ed at this point.

Bill was her master now and her body was designed to accept his cock and his sperm. She gave herself over to him willingly as she felt that long black shaft beginning to slide up and into her vaginal canal. Cassie gave out a small feminine cry as Bill began to take her as his own. He took his time, not wanting to hurt her. She wasn't used to having much sex and certainly not with a man as well hung as Bill. He slid in slowly at first only an inch at a time and then back out. Little by little Bill seated himself into Cassy, her pussy stretching open and pulsing about his rock-hard rod. It didn't take long before his big black balls were resting right up against her ass. Bill bent down again and started kissing Cassy deeply, pushing his tongue into her mouth while that big black cock was now seated all the way up inside her. She was now his, he now completely owned this flaming hot desirable woman.

Cassie suddenly had a moment of panic when she realized that this man was now really fucking her! His cock buried deep inside her. They hadn't thought to use any protection; he was fucking her bareback. She wasn't on birth control, she really didn't have to be, Ed almost never fucked her and when he did, they used condoms. She was fertile right now and this could result with some very serious and unforeseen consequences.

Sorry, too late, Bill was fucking her hard and deep now, driving that massive cock way up into Cassie's belly. She could feel it in there touching places no other man had ever touched before. Cassie's primitive brain took over now, she wanted it, needed it. If she was to get pregnant, well that was now beyond her control. Her body was made to take his seed and so be it, that was just the way it was going to be.

Now Bill grabbed her by her hips and rolled Cassy over. Her fine ass and pussy exposed to his view and to his big black cock. Now he bent her over the end of the table and took her roughly from behind. Bill was almost there now, his hot sperm boiling in his balls. Cassy sensed what was about to happen and braced herself for the inevitable. Bill drove his throbbing member deep into Cassy's fertile womb, fucking her like a wild animal now. Cassy was letting out little screams, not wanting him to stop but wanting him to finish deep inside her pussy. Cassie felt herself building up for her climax along with Bills, they were joined together as one now and their orgasms both started to build simultaneously. Bill let out a primal roar and Cassie's eyes popped wide open; her mouth was making little chirping noises. She could feel that huge black snake began shooting its venom deep up against her cervix. Bill was making her forever his, flooding her vagina and uterus with his load of sperm and maybe even making her the mother of his child.

Bill stayed inside her for a few more minutes while they both came down from this incredible breeding session. When he finally withdrew, his hot sperm was dripping out of her slit and onto the floor. She could not believe how much black seed was seeping out of her and running down her leg. So, this is what it's like to be taken by a real man she thought. She had never known it could be like this with any man. It certainly wasn't even close with that little white wimp she was married to. For a few more minutes she was in some kind of trance.

Then suddenly reality set in. OMG what had she done? What had started out to be a simple afternoon watching her son playing in a football game had somehow ended up like this. Bill was looking at her and she could see the concern on his face as well. Neither one of them had meant for this to happen. They were both in the same situation. They were both starved for sex, although for different reasons. When the opportunity presented itself, they were both unable to stop it.

How was she going to go home and face her husband? Hopefully the kids don't ever find out. How do you tell your son that his mother had just had sex with his coach? Would Ed be willing to keep this a secret? She knew deep down that this was something her husband had fantasized about, but how would he react when faced with the real thing?

Cassy stood up with her legs shaking, Bills cum was still running out of her. She was crying and lost in conflicting emotions. Bill tried to comfort her, but he was worried also. He was employed as a high school football coach, and he had just fucked the shit out of one of his players mothers. This was clearly something that could result in the loss of his job if it ever got out. The gossip mill all over town would be brutal. They had really screwed up for sure.

Cassie stepped back into her panties and slowly got dressed. Bill stood by but couldn't say anything that would put the genie back in the bottle. They both knew they had had an incredible experience together, but what now? They both looked at each other but neither one knew what to say. Finally, Cassie said that she had to go home. She wasn't at all sure what she'd be facing, but there was nothing else she could do. She put her hand on Bills cheek and then gave him a quick little kiss. Now it was time to face the music.

To be continued:

12