All Comments on 'A game of Truth or Dare'

by Sexybeast8899

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Back in high school when my wife and I were dating, we were at a party and a game of Truth or Dare started. It started tame but soon the sexy dares came out. I had to run around the house outside naked. Not easy holding your junk. My wife was dared to give a real geeky kid a lap dance. She did her best and when she got off of him he had a huge wet spot on the front of his jeans. After that people would continue to care her to give lap dances and when she gave one to our friend Derrick, she was grinding on him when her eyes got wide and she turned to me. I didn’t know what was up but Derrick had slipped his dick out of his basketball shorts and was rubbing it all over her pussy. I saw he stop a second then slide down hard on him. They both groaned and everyone was cheering . I found out later that night that he had fucked her and instead of getting pissed, it turned me on that she did that in front of everyone. That was the start of a very fun period where we would invite Derrick over to one of our hoses when our parents were gone and have some amazing threesomes. That time probably led us to the lifestyle we continue to share after 20 years, me sharing her with other men.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Ha! Cucked the asshole right in front of him

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

Fantastic! One of my all-time favorites! It never seemed too incredulous to not seem believable and was HOT!

PrfsrPrfsrover 1 year ago

Many, many writing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don was a jerk but didnt deserve his wife cheating on him. Also how could no one see what was going on? No way they would get away with it.

robertlrobertlover 1 year ago

Was a great, very erotic story as I'm finding all yours to be. Only criticism is that there are far too many errors, wrong words, misspelled words etc. An editor would improve the work immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, Don definitely got what he deserved, unfortunately Melissa was a willing pawn in this game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what comes next? There has to be more to this story. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cheating is a massive turn off. If hurting another person turns you on then you've got serious issues.

stelly_anthonystelly_anthonyabout 1 year ago

You definitely need a part two to this story! One of your best works!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to get back at the asshole. 5 stars.

fritz51fritz5112 months ago

Winner, winner, chicken dinner... *****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please follow up!

PubPlayerPubPlayer11 months ago

Loved it! Fun sexy/erotic. I too vote for a follow-up!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The cheating was too much of a turn off. While the discreet, hidden sex in plain sight could have been really hot, the ending just felt sad and hollow.

Neptune60Neptune607 months ago

Re, “The cheating was too much of a turn off.” Don, does your wife know you’re on this site?

olblueyesolblueyes7 months ago

really enjoyed this tale,,a fun read!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Funny, silly, erotic, and daring. What's not to like?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too good not to be better. Commas go at the end of a direct quotation that is a statement, not a period: "He gave me a dare," she said. The contraction of you are is not your, it is you're. Errors such as these made a really hot story into medium hot. Drat!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous