A Game to Lose

Story Info
Laurel invites a trusted friend over for her first time.
4.7k words
4.63
14.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laurel rolled up her sleeves and got to work. She pulled at the sheets until they released with a gently airy puff and aggressively tossed them in the laundry bin. She replaced them, carefully, pulling at every wrinkle until they were a near perfect plane. She put condoms next to her vibrator in the drawer of her bedside table and shut it fully. She replaced the tissue box next to the bed. She got 2 glasses of water ready and an extra charger. And then she ran out of things to do. There were already extra sheets ready. Check. She had already checked that her siblings and parents would be out. Check. She had locked the door so that even if they did come back she would hear them coming. Check. And she had set the TV for a movie in the living room to start with. Check.

Laurel had planned her first time like she planned everything. It was perfect. She had a hard time handling uncertainty. In the face of the unknown her mind liked to play through every possible scenario. Once you've done that, of course, there are only two options: agonize over the negative outcomes, or plan for them. So she planned. Carefully. And for many hours.

She had already been texting Blake for weeks. They had been high school friends, but it wasn't until she moved back into her parents place after college that they reconnected. Laurel had gone to a prestigious college, studied extensively, gotten a degree in chemical engineering, and graduated with distinction with the added bonus of extreme burnout. She had enjoyed college, the long nights and occasional parties suited her. She had joined clubs, learned new skills, met amazing people, and grown emotionally. But she had never wanted to be with someone until now.

"I just don't think any man could really satisfy me as well as my own vibrator. Or my hand." She had texted blake.

"Really? You think you can do better than me? I could make you cum faster. Easy." He'd added a laughing emoji for effect.

Holy shit.

"The thing is that no one knows me well enough. No one would know the buttons to push ;)" she replied.

"I do." Came his reply.

"What would you do to me?" She asked.

"That would be spoilers..."

"Not spoilers, just a trailer. You need to get me interested or I won't watch the whole film"

"Ok." He'd said. "I would start off tender. Kind. I'd get you to love me. Even just a little."

After he didn't send more she said "Go on."

"But then I wouldn't be truly gentle. I'd take charge. I'd bend you over and fuck you so hard you'd forget who I was to you. I want to make you scream so loud you won't even be able to hear the neighbors complaining"

4 years of being busy, or too unwilling to even consider a relationship had taken their toll. She wasn't lonely, she still didn't want a relationship, but she did want to try sex. She'd figured if she liked her vibrator, that was enough. Until she wanted more. She wanted to touch. She wanted to be held. But mostly she wanted to give up control. You couldn't give up control with yourself.

Laurel may have hated uncertainty in her life, but in bed, she wanted to be caught off guard. She didn't want her boundaries crossed, of course, but masturbating to the same (albeit reliable) smut each night wasn't going to cut it anymore. So a few weeks ago she texted blake. He was the first friend she had talked to about her sexuality in high school, and the first person she had told that she was bi. He had understood her, but more than that he had made her feel normal. A weight had lifted off her shoulders when she told him and from then on she had felt free to crush on just about anyone she felt like. That feeling had been freeing to say the least. It carried her through high school and 4 years of college.

She asked Blake to come over for a movie. She had asked this a few times before, and he had always obliged, getting closer and closer to the line each time. The first time he bumped her hand, the second he held it, the third he leaned into her, the fourth he kissed her briefly. By now he knew what she wanted even if neither of them had said it out loud. Laurel wanted him to be her first. She wanted someone she trusted, but she didn't want the relationship. So she asked him over for the 5th time with the full confidence of someone who knew what she was doing.

But now she was out of things to do. When there was nothing left to prepare her brain finally had the empty space to spiral again. She felt woozy. She sat down on the couch and tried to wait it out. Whether it was a happy coincidence or an intentional tactic to calm laurel down, she didn't know, but Blake arrived a full half hour earlier than she expected. When laurel opened the door he strolled in, already knowing he was welcome.

"Hey" he said " the place looks spotless".

Laurel froze, fear overcoming her. Then she took a deep breath and turned to him. "Hi!" she said, a little too shrill "you're early"

"Yeah the traffic wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I parked in your driveway, is that ok?"

"Yeah my family is out."

"Oh where'd they go? I brought something for your sister" he said, pulling a pressed 4 leaf clover out of his bag and placing it on the small table by the door beside his car keys. He had a knack for finding little gifts like that. The four leaf clover was set in a resin pendant and probably a fake, but she knew her sister believed in luck of all kinds, even fake tokens of it.

"Camping. I can't go. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow"

"Ah. sucks." he said. Blake took his shoes off and slid them onto the shoe rack. Then he walked over and sat next to laurel on the couch. He leaned back, dramatically sighing as he pressed the weight of his back into the cushion. He turned lazily to look at her. "What are we watching?"

Shit. she hadn't thought about that. How had she forgotten to pick a movie? She stared at him blankly and said in a monotone voice " I don't know".

Blake didn't look away. He just stared at her softly while she raced to try to think of a movie. When it took longer than 30 seconds for her to decide, he rolled his head forward again, turned on the TV, opened netflix, and picked a cheesy romance movie.

"Mabel recommended it" he said, waving his hand to gesture to the tv which was loudling playing a title song that could only be described as girly pop.

"Sounds good to me." Laurel replied. She sank into the couch as the movie began. The further she sank, the closer to him she became, until her shoulder was pressed against his. By the time the love interest had been introduced, blakes arm was around her shoulder. Her legs were curled up so that her mis-matched socks were against her butt and blakes hand was idly tracing lines from her knee to her upper thigh where her shorts were riding up slightly.

She liked it. The touch sent shivers up her spine and made her feel warm. It tickled, but not in a way she didn't like. She looked up at him, which required quite a lot of head turning. And he looked down at her. Blake let out a bit of air from his lungs that may have been a sign, or exasperation, or a laugh.

"Is that ok with you?" he whispered.

Laurel paused, considering. "Yeah. I like it." she said. Blake smiled.

"Can I kiss you, then?"

"Yeah" she replied. But he didn't kiss her. He looked at her, frowning, thinking.

"Can I fuck you?" he asked, more of a whisper. Laurel paused. She knew they had been moving in this direction. She knew it was what she wanted. Her hesitation wasn't a refusal. She paused because the moment felt simmering hot. She felt it in her skin where he was touching her, but also in her cunt. It was warm, soft, and gentle. It left a sweet taste in her mouth. She wanted to savor it.

"Yes please." she said breathily.

Blakes relief was clear. She had left him in suspense for her own enjoyment, but his agony was written on his face. "No" might have been awkward, so he was preparing himself for rejection, just in case. Blake had always felt comfortable talking to laurel. If she didn't want what he wanted, that would have been fine, they would have talked about it, they would have watched the movie, and gone on as they were, but the burn that began in laurel was also in him, and he wanted more than a kiss today.

Blake tilted his head forward. Their foreheads touched first and then sat for a moment, wrapped up in eachother, just breathing. Laurel pushed forward further and her lips pressed against blakes. He still wanted more. She parted her lips for him and he entered, slowly, savoring her smell, her taste. She bit at his bottom lip gently. She was playing. His left hand was gripping her thigh now, not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough that the soft fat on her thighs was in his hands. His right hand reached for her jawline, wrapping from the back of her jaw near her ear with his fingertips at the back of her neck, pulling her into him. She grabbed his leg under his knee and pulled him into her.

Before long he was fully in between her legs. His hips joined her hips and her heels were gently pressed against the backs of his thighs. Her kisses were deep. Soft. kind. Her touch on the rolling muscles of his back was soothing.

He breathed in deep, inhaling her scent. Lavender deodorant with a hint of salty sweat. She was intoxicating. He slid his hands up her thighs and brought his elbows lower to support her and then he hoisted her off the couch in one swoop. Laurel gasped very slightly. A light intake of air as she was moved unexpectedly. But that one sound was enough for Blake. He was stumbling blindly, too focused on her to notice that he nearly hit the bedroom door on his way in. He tripped slightly and dropped her unceremoniously on the bed. An accident, really, but if Blake was good at anything it was making a moment work in his favor. Laurel lay on her back on the bed. Her perfect hips perfectly aligned with the edge of her dark rose bedspread. He knew she had cleaned this room obsessively before he arrived. He knew her too well to ignore the perfect folds in the sheets. He was excited to ruin all that hard work. He slid himself between her legs just as she was about to nervously close them. Instead, she closed onto the fabric of his jeans. She turned bright red in embarrassment, or maybe arousal. Blake wasn't sure, but he liked both.

When Laurel looked up, to apologize, presumably, she saw blakes broad shoulders under the black fabric of his shirt. They stretched and bent the fabric enough so she could just barely see. Then her eyes drifted to his face. He'd caught her looking, she realized. He was smirking knowingly, almost mocking. He leaned forward slowly, dropping his shoulders and touching his palms to the bed on either side of her head.

Laurel turned even redder. The simmering feeling she felt when he touched her before was nothing. Now she was on fire. Her entire abdomen felt warm. She wanted, needed to be fucked. That was a feeling like nothing she had ever had before. Blake knew it. She could tell. And he wanted her to sit in that feeling. For a moment she sat in it. The embarrassment, and the pure desire to be embarrassed, because she knew he was enjoying seeing her squirm, and his enjoyment of it only made her squirm more.

Blake lifted one hand from the bed and with a painful and deliberate slowness, let it drift between her legs. Laurel wore jeans, but blakes hands were hot, and when he pressed his palm into her and started to rock it back and forth from the tips of his fingers to the heel of his hand she could swear she'd be able to feel it through any fabric. It was electric.

Laurel closed her eyes and began to writhe. She wanted his fingers inside her. She wanted him to tear her jeans off and fuck her with his fingers right then and there. She didn't want to be teased anymore. She could already imagine what his long slender fingers would feel like inside her and the thought was torture and bliss. She rutted against him in time with his undulations, begging for more. But then he stopped. She whimpered, more to herself than to him, and opened her eyes. Blake's smirk had growth to an even more knowing smile. He knew this was torture too. He was waiting, now. Waiting for what? She blushed even more and asked "what?"

"Tell me what you want baby"

Laurel tensed. Even though her imagination was running wild, the words wouldn't come. She shook her head instead. He saw her hesitation.

"Then I guess I'll just keep going"

No. She wanted more. His hand began to rub again, this time pushing slightly harder with the heel of his hand which was directly above her clit.

"Please" she gasped. Her hand reached up to where his free hand connected with the bedspread, grabbing his wrist.

"Please what, darling?" he replied coolly.

"Please fuck me" she mumbled.

"Fuck you how?" he asked, stopping his movements.

"First with your fingers. Then with your tongue. Then with your..."

"My....?" He was smiling now. Taunting her.

"Your cock." she said. Turning her face away.

He grabbed her chin. Hard. he left a slight sting in his wake. He turned her face towards him and kissed her. More ferociously this time. This kiss was hungrier. Bolder.

He stood upright again, pulling his face away from hers and undid the button and the zipper of her jeans. Then he pulled on the belt loops hard, nearly tearing her from the bed. Her underwear followed swiftly afterwards. Laurel sat up slightly and wiggled out of her t shirt, awkwardly tossing it aside and trying to cover her breasts. She felt exposed. She was uncomfortable, but she found herself enjoying the discomfort. Exposure felt good. Laurel was still thrown from his removal of her jeans, but she knew what he wanted when he brought his thumb to her lips. She opened them for him obediently. She took his thumb into her mouth and let him press on the top of her tongue. She tasted salt. He pressed his other four fingers gently under her chin, lifting her face while adding pressure to her tongue with his thumb. Laurel began to suck, playing with the pad of his thumb with the top of her tongue. Blake switched his thumb for his fingers, encouraging laurel to take in his pointer and middle finger. Again, she did so obediently, looking up at him the whole time.

If he could tease her, she could tease him too. She wanted him to imagine that it was his cock that was in her perfect mouth. She wanted him to think about what it would feel like for her to play with the head, running her tongue in circles around it as she was doing to the tips of his fingers now. She wanted him to imagine her sucking beautifully and looking up at him the whole time. She let herself drool, just a little, so he could imagine that too. Blake let her. She was fighting back with this gesture, and he let her win this one for a moment.

Then Blake grabbed her by the hips and lifted her slightly so that her ass rested on the top of his hips, supported by them, leaving her torso slightly tilted downwards towards the bed. He brought those fingers to her clit first, massaging it, playing with it. Within moments laurel was wet. Blake was going slow. Too slow. She began to rock against his fingers as he played with her. He let her, but only for a split second. Laurel had just begun to close her eyes when she felt a sharp slap on her pussy. Her wetness gave the slap a unique sound. She gasped when he made contact, and looked at him in surprise as her pussy began to sting just a little.

"You have two choices, Laurel. You can be a good girl and wait your turn. Or..." he paused, "You can be the good little slut I know you are and you can beg me for what you really want."

Laurel shuddered. She didn't know Blake could do this. She didn't know she had wanted this. She felt the urge for more contact, more pressure, more anything. She rutted against blakes hand again. The slap came quicker this time and she hissed at the slight pain.

"Beg." he said.

Laurel whimpered again. Desperate.

"Please." she whimpered. Another slap followed.

"Please WHAT" he said.

This time he sounded almost agitated. But the smirk on his face told her he was truly enjoying himself as much as she was. His voice, loud, clear, bold, and low, made her shudder. The slight sting of his slaps made her want more.

"Please fuck me. Please. Blake. Put your fingers in me and finger fuck me." she gasped for air. "Please" she added for good measure.

"As you wish." blake said. He pulled off his shirt.

Then his fingers were in her. He didn't start with one, he jumped right to two. He knew she was ready. She was already so wet and any awkwardness or discomfort had melted away and she was left dripping with desire. He placed his thumb firmly on her clit and started to move.

Laurel realized she had made the right choice for her first time. Blake was a mastermind. He didn't just fuck her, he played her like an instrument, hitting all the right notes. His thumb moved in tandem with his rolling fingers which pressed firmly on just the right spot each time. Laurel's clit felt like it was on fire. Blake continued, at this perfect angle, and with perfect pacing, until Laurel felt like she could nearly fly off the bed.

Then right when she thought she was about to come, he took his thumb off her clit. The cold air hit her and she was coming down slightly from high when she felt the intense heat of his tongue replace it. Blake did not hesitate. He began to suck and lick and toy with her clit so ferociously. She could feel his nose pressing into her. He continued with his fingers, carefully, teasing her, bringing her closer. Laurel felt like she could boil over at any moment. He drank in the scent, the taste of her.

Blake could see through laurel. That's one of the things he had liked so much about her. She was an open book for everyone, but he was better at reading her than most. He could tell she was close. He also knew she didn't want to come. She wanted more. He paused, pulling his face away but letting the heat of his breath brush against her folds while he spoke.

"Now what do you want?" he asked.

Laurel's head was thrown back. She had one hand resting on the back of his head, gripping his hair, and the other gripped the wrinkled sheets. So much for her perfect bedspread. She released her grip slightly and took a deep breath. Good. She was coming down a little.

She was breathless when she said "I want to come". That was what he wanted to hear. He removed his fingers and pushed his tongue into her entrance in their place. She gasped again, arching her back off the bed to get a better angle. Blake pulled away again. This time standing up to tower over and look down at her. Laurel had her angry and desperate eyes on him when he said "No, you don't. That's not what we discussed, darling."

He started to undo the button on his belt. Before he removed anything else he peeled his shirt off. He was slightly sweaty, but he thought there was no way he was shining like Laurel was. Her thighs were just sweaty enough to look ethereal. Her stomach was heaving as she took deep breaths, rippling with each intake. The look on her face alone made him want to cum. Still, he glowed. Beautiful smooth skin pulled over rolling muscles. A thin frame, but still bulky enough to support Laurel's weight. Laurel wanted to lick him from his collarbone to his cock. She wanted to savor the taste of every ripple of his skin. But that was for another day. For now, Blake said "you forgot a step".

Then he lingered for a moment. Letting her think. Letting her imagine. Letting her remember what she had asked him for before. He reached out his hand. Laurel took it. He yanked her up to a sitting position again and she took the opportunity to lean into his navel. She kissed him there, softly tasting him. He guided her hand to his hips and she pulled off his jeans slowly. Then his boxers. His cock sprung free, already hard.

12