All Comments on 'A Game to Lose'

by amooseontheloose

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good premise.

Lacks any reciprocation. She does nothing to him, just lies back and lets him do her.

He doesn't ask/tell her to touch his cock. Nothing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was a well written piece. Lets hear a story about her bi-side. Come on Moose

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

...and then came the words she would forever regret:

"Uh...the condom broke," Blake moaned.

LOL - LOVED IT!

Hey, "Good premise"; it was about her losing her virginity while learning to beg, like a good submissive. Blake asked her what she wanted, followed her requests, then took what he wanted, which may be different than how you'd do it, but now that she knows her role, maybe Blake will be more commanding/instructive in the shower...let the writer write or write something for yourself. If YOU are a writer and you want to criticize others' work, don't hide behind "Anonymous"; let us read YOUR works and see how much better YOURS is. Frankly, I tend to see that the most-critical comments belong to those who simply write: "He was hard, she was wet, they were horny, they fucked, he came, she didn't, they got caught, he ran, she got pregnant, he never called her back, she cried. THE END." She got her cookie, her way, and he took his, his way; there's your reciprocation.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Omg this was, so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous