A Game within a Game Ch. 02B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First the clothes," Rob answered, not showing his deeper thoughts.

They headed to Rob's old bedroom. Marion had his belongings spread out on the bed.

"I'll only take with me, what I have received from you. I don't want to have anything what Jenny gave me," Rob said and started sorting things out.

Lucky for him, most of the things he really liked he got from Marion. The lingerie set which he received at the office, the beautiful nightgown and not to forget the treasures he found at the theatre shop.

"One moment," Marion said, "I have something special."

When she returned, she held in her hands a beautiful Southern Belle white dress, with lace and ruffles.

She also brought with her a long, white lace petticoat that came along with the dress.

"That is a really nice dress," Helena commented and she pressed the nylon against her face. "So pretty and soft, you sure know how to spoil Rob, and all that lovely lingerie you bought for him."

"I thought this dress wasn't my size?" Rob asked surprised.

"Correct, the one you found wasn't, but this one I had made especially for you. Only you had left me, before it was finished. When I received it, my first reaction was to throw it away, but then I thought that I could send it to you, so that you knew that you always would be in my heart. I saved myself mailing costs," she said with a sad smile.

"I will wear it tonight," Rob promised her.

"I am glad I get the chance to see it," Marion whispered.

"Cheer up, Marion. If you talk like that I will start to cry also," Helena said in an attempt to make Marion feel better, "think about the coming evening. That reminds me, when we go back, shall we see if Kim is willing to join us this evening. What do you think about that, Marion?"

Marion was a bit reluctant with her answer: "I would like to see her, but I'm afraid. Will Kim think the same about me and can she forgive me?"

Rob spoke before Helena could answer: "It is not to her to forgive you. That is something between you, Helena and I, Kim is just a bystander and besides that, the moment we have explained things to her, you will see that she has a very warm heart. And not to forget: you have to see her rings," he grinned at the thought.

"Rob, you have a dirty mind," Helena smiled also; relieved about the way Rob solved the question of meeting Kim.

"I think we are ready here," Rob said, "those shoes had Jenny bought for me, should I leave them here or take them? They are killing my feet - six inches, but to throw them away is a bit, well, you know."

"Yes, they were expensive," Marion agreed, "if you can get over it, that Jenny bought them, and just think about how well you look into them. Shoes don't have a memory."

"Take them with you, Rob," Helena agreed with Marion, "she can't hurt you anymore; it's only in your mind. Wearing those means only that you don't care anymore, you stand literally above it, on six inch heels to be exact."

"Ok, that's settled. I'm done here. The rest you can throw away in time, Marion. I don't want it." Some dresses and lingerie, even some woman's pants left behind.

"I think by buying those women pants, she wanted me to look ridiculous," Rob said to Helena and Marion.

"I'm not so sure Rob. I don't think she would do that, in fact, why would you look ridiculous? They are like normal male trousers, nothing special. Don't look for things that aren't there. She mistreated you, true, but in your cross dressing she helped you in all honesty," Marion did not agree with Rob.

"I will never know for sure - I have enough of this talk. Let's go to your basement. I'm scared, I admit, but if I have to go then let's do it," Rob said a bit harsh.

Helena was a bit frightened by the tone of his voice; she understood it would be difficult for him to walk in that dungeon. She took Rob's hand and said "I'm with you, darling, hold my hand," and with one hand holding his clothes and the other hand in Helena's hand they walked of the staircase.

Rob dropped his clothes on the bench in the hall and together, still holding hands, they went to the basement. Marion walked in front of them and unlocked the door.

When Rob careful stepped in the basement, Marion turned on the light and Rob suddenly realized all was gone.

"I told you, nothing to be scared off, no ghosts here Rob," and Marion walked towards him and gave him a kiss. "Do you think that I left all that stuff here, all those memories to you (and John)? I don't think so. I have left some stuff in a cupboard, what might become handy, and like you with your shoes, I couldn't throw everything in the garbage can, but the most compromising things are gone. It was part of my recovery to get rid of memories. Even John's examining chair in the research room is gone. I do have some floggers and paddles, and handcuffs, these things I kept. The rest is gone, in my fireplace or as garbage."

"So I have to build our own soft S&M studio?" Rob remarked.

"Keeps you busy Rob, it will do you good," Helena said, "We have even a larger room at the back, behind the wine cellar what you can use, when you clean it first. Maybe we can make a large shower and toilets also in the basement, that would be nice, and a clothing room or something. Yes, I beginning to like the idea, now I think about it. You work out the plans, and as soon we agree, we let builders come. You do only the last part: the studio decoration and 'workbenches', I think it's a splendid idea."

"Marion, is there anything else we could take with us?" Rob asked.

"What about some clothes for me? If I can stay at your home for a while, I also need clothes," Marion said, "maybe even a dominatrix outfit..."

Helena replied: "But that is what we are here for, I help you pack, dear. Leave Rob here with his dreams," she teased him.

And they left the former dungeon, leaving Rob with his thoughts. He rummaged through the cupboards, took out some S&M equipment, pretty innocent as Marion had told him and looked around to see if he had missed something. The only visible witnesses of his beating were the rings on the floor he had been fastened to. He looked up, on the ceiling were some ropes hanging with a spreader bar and some pulleys.

He found some tools on the cupboard which Marion had used to dismantle most of her equipment and also a stepladder.

He managed to remove the pulleys and took everything down. This spreader bar with pulleys could be used again, the things itself were not frightening.

He wasn't so sure anymore that he wasn't traumatized by the whole event during that dreaded weekend and still felt a bit fearful here; in spite of the cold light what revealed everything.

He brought all the equipment to his car and threw it in the back. Then he went in the house again and waited for Marion and Helena to come down. He made coffee for them and when it was ready he poured it in a large cup and made himself comfortable on one of the couches in the living room.

Finally he heard them laughing and giggling walking down the staircase.

"I'm here and made us coffee," Rob shouted to them.

Just at the moment he wanted to take a sip of his coffee, the door opened and there the vixens were standing: they both had dressed themselves in Marion's domina outfits: Calf-high boots, stockings reaching under their leather skirts, leather top and leather bracelets. They were both wearing a corset or waist-cincher underneath, they had hour-glass figures that must have been the reason it took them so long: they have been helping each other with narrowing their corsets.

"And how do you greet your Mistresses?" Helena asked with an alluring smile.

Rob stood up, walked to them and gave them both a hand kiss. "You both look ravishing," he said, truly admiring them, what Marion and Helena clearly noticed. They smiled to each other, their little plan had worked, Rob wasn't freaking out, and on the contrary, he was obviously excited by what he saw.

Suddenly Rob seemed to realize something. He turned his back to Helena and Marion and took his seat again, making himself comfortable. Helena was speechless.

"I dress myself for your pleasure and you ignore it?" she was utterly amazed by his behavior.

"Sorry Helena, I am not playing at the moment, nor will I do outside the playroom or dungeon or whatever you wish to call it. Only inside that room and when you call yourself Mistress I will give you the honor you wish to receive. Now I am visiting Marion, nothing more, nothing less," Rob said defiant.

Marion motioned to Helena to say nothing more and they left the room. About ten minutes later they were back, in their normal clothes again.

"I'm not in the mood for coffee," Helena said stiff to Rob and waited for him to finish, she sounded a bit cold, she probably was angry. Rob shrugged and thought she would cool off.

"I will bring your clothes in the car, Marion," he said and walked to the hall, went upstairs, took the two suitcases from Marion and brought them to the car, together with his own clothes which he had sort out.

Marion locked the front door and off they went; Rob drove again.

"Where to now, ladies?" he asked them.

Helena picked up her mobile and tried to get in contact with Kim. Rob heard her speak, but had to keep his attention to the road, so he didn't know what was decided.

"You can drive to Kim; she is expecting us. It can be that we have to wait ten minutes or so, she said, but it's quiet today. So we can sit in the waiting room at her place."

"Okay, I hope I still remember where she lives," Rob answered.

After about half an hour they arrived at Kim's house, what also included her practice. The house had belonged to John and Marion while he was still alive; after he died Marion sold it to Kim.

They just entered the building, and Marion directly walked to the waiting room. Rob and Helena followed her. Behind the door where Kim held practice they heard her talk to a patient. Soon the patient opened the door and left. A few minutes later Kim opened the door and saw them, including Marion. Flabbergasted Kim said "Marion, I didn't expect to see you here, with Helena and Rob." She was silent for a few seconds and then walked towards her and gave Marion a kiss. Helena and Rob rose from their chair and they hugged Kim.

"Come in; let's go the living room. That man was my last patient. In thirty minutes I have to make a few house-calls, but this evening I'm free."

"Perfect Kim, do you want to have dinner with us, and do you want to stay the evening and night?"

Kim looked again to Marion and replied: "Yes of course, tomorrow morning I am off duty, then later on the day I have the late call's, so I can longer sleep in case of a long night," and she provocative looked at Rob.

Then Kim could no longer restrain her curiosity "Now tell me, you are friends again? Rob and Marion have talked to each other? And you have made up? Please tell me."

Rob said mischievous: "Who say's we have made up?"

Marion's eyes became furious: "Don't tease me Rob, we have made up!"

"Yes Kim, I had wrongly accused Marion and we made things clear to each other. In fact we are at the same point as before that weekend when everything went wrong. So we even made love this morning, the three of us, and as you can guess, we want to do it this evening again and you are especially invited. Yes," Rob eyes brightened, "I suggest an erotic dinner to celebrate the renewed friendship with Marion. I think I put a lot of cream on my dick, and the three of you have me as dessert," he grinned.

Both Helena and Marion looked a bit skeptical, but Kim saw the humor of it and laughed with Rob.

"Sorry Rob, I don't want to make a mess of our dining room," Helena said, a bit unease whether Rob was teasing her or not.

Rob saw the hesitation at Helena and reassured her: "I was only teasing you, dear. But to think about it, it would be nice to sit in our lingerie while having dinner. It will certainly make me hornier."

"We'll see about that," Helena wasn't convinced "Marion had bought you such a nice dress; I would love to see you wearing that gown. Yes, I want formal clothing if possible. If you don't have anything formal, Marion and Kim, I'm sure I have something in my cupboards. Is that a deal?"

"Sure," Rob said, "are you sure you don't want me in my waitress uniform," he winked at Marion.

"No, absolutely not, you are teasing me again, stop that Rob," Helena became upset.

Rob grabbed Helena and hold her tight to his chest "Come on, dear, don't take everything so serious, you know me by now," and he removed a few tears in her eyes and kissed her.

Happily she kissed him back: "I'm your wife Rob, don't make me look foolish to my friends."

"Nobody here thinks one moment that you look foolish. You are still not used to my little teasing," Rob kissed her again, took her in his arms and made her sitting beside him on the couch and her head leaned to his shoulder. Then he grabbed her hands and held them tightly.

Kim looked at them with big eyes and said: "It's nice to see you are still so in love."

Marion sighed "We get the crumbs Kim," and smiled a bit.

Helena immediately reacted: "No, that is absolutely not true. You know my opinion, you Kim and Marion are my most trusted friends and I share all with you, including Rob. That is not always easy, I admit that, but I think we came this far and let us make the best out of our relation. As a matter of fact I want to make love with the both of you, Kim and Marion, but not during dinner," and with a big smile she looked up at Rob.

"Well, almost time for your house-call's I think Kim? Then we go and we'll see you in a couple of hours," and they all stood up, gave Kim a kiss and Kim whispered Rob "I wear my stockings for you," and off they went.

Helena had heard Kim speaking to Rob and chuckled: "Kim promised you something I heard," and Rob answered "you do the same for me every day," and they both laughed.

Marion, sitting behind them, was curious. Rob explained what Kim said and Marion said coolly "I did it also always for you," and Helena and Rob laughed again and Helena said "that's exactly I told Rob, we all do, including him."

In a good mood they arrived home, Rob carried the suitcases to Marion's room; she slept with them, but still needed a place for herself.

After that Rob unloaded the rest of the things, including his clothes given by Marion.

The S&M gear he brought downstairs and after he dropped it in their playroom, he walked further along the wine cellar until he reached a large space. It was empty and probably used in the past as storage room or cellar.

The room was easily 60 by 180 feet, enough for a bathroom, toilets, and clothing room and then their new to build playroom. He would design it, leaving the large works, like the clothing room, bathroom with a large tub and showers for at least four people, and toilets to builders. He would only decorate the playroom and then realized he needed a lot of special light effects.

The sooner he worked out some plans the sooner the works could start.

What people not will do for their hobby, for that's the way he saw it. Not like Marion, it became her life, but he wouldn't be part of that, he made himself a promise. And, in the unlike case of Helena would go along with Marion, he had seen the glow of lust in her face when she was wearing the dominatrix outfit, he would warn her not to go to much involved with this world of dominance other than in this playroom, because he would not participate with that aim and maybe even leave her in that case.

He thought he might yet tell her as soon as possible, before wrong ideas could form in her mind.

He quickly went upstairs and found Marion and Helena in the living room. They both had something to drink, but he was not in the mood for it.

"Marion, I have put your suitcases in your room, its right next to our bedroom. Although you will sleep probably in our bedroom, you need some privacy sometimes. You can take a look if you want, I can show you," Rob said.

"No, it's okay dear. But I think I will take a shower and look for a dress for dinner. I'll be right back," Marion answered.

That went well, Rob thought.

"Helena, we need to speak and well right now," Rob said serious. Helena was a bit shocked by the tone of his voice. "What is the matter, Rob?" she asked anxious.

"We have to talk about this afternoon, when you were dressed as a dominatrix. I was shocked when I saw you; I noticed you liked it very much, too much if you ask me. I don't know what you are thinking, but under no circumstances I will play a game outside the playroom. You can say 'Your Mistress wants you' and whatever, but I won't negotiate about anything. I will refuse. And if you become so angry, that you take other measures, I will leave you. I am so fed up, I ask for a bit of excitement, but I have the idea, that you and Marion are thinking way beyond that point. Is it true or not?"

Helena listened with tears in her eyes to his attack. "I never would do that, nor would I force you to do anything what you don't want to," she said.

"That is not what I said: I don't want to play any games outside the playroom, ever. Period. I want a normal life with you and not battle about things we could do or not. I saw you talking with Marion, and she is a sweet woman, and I love her, but I won't play her games anymore, never! I just want you to know that, don't try to persuade me, because the moment I realize what is happening, there will be a big problem."

"Ahem," Marion clearly had forgotten something and she had heard almost everything.

"Rob, do you really think I want to make you do something you don't want to do?" Marion asked.

"That's not the point Marion, I urge Helena not to bring any game into our lives except what can be done in the playroom. I mean S&M games."

"Dressing in the clothes of the opposite sex is also a game what can be played by S&M lovers," Marion replied.

"That is than excluded, I mean games with assignments where I have to do this or that, and when the requirements are not met, I receive whatever punishment. I won't play such a game."

Rob continued: "I will go to the playroom when I feel to it, if you do want to play games with someone else, I have no problem with that, but count me out."

"My, my, you really are traumatized Rob. Not me, but you should visit a psychiatrist," Marion noticed, "Again we have the issue of trust and give yourself over to the ones who love you most."

"I'm sorry Marion, you will have to earn my trust, and the only trust I can give you is when we are in the playroom and we have had a session without freaking me out. Then I will start trusting you again, not sooner. The same goes for you Helena; I've seen what it can do to people who receive power. They even made a movie about it, and the victims had not a good time. I think that can happen to all of us."

"I can see you really are scarred Rob," Helena said, walking towards him and then softly kissed him on his mouth.

"We will do what you want Rob, not what we want. And if you for what reason back out, I will support you; don't see problems, where there are no problems. Marion and I support you all the way, and if you don't want to go to the playroom, it's fine with us. You asked me to take lessons from Marion, I didn't ask for anything."

"That is true Rob," and Marion also walked to Rob and kissed him. He was now enclosed by the 2 woman he loved most; where is Kim, he thought.

"Don't eat me, you get your dinner," and laughing a bit, but also very relieved that this crisis passed, Helena and Marion went upstairs to put on their formal clothing.

Rob took a whiskey; he thought the message was clear: don't bring me to where I don't want to go, or I am out.

He didn't know Marion was crying when she was out of the living room. Helena had seen what Rob's words did to her; his words attacked her as daggers. She didn't want him to see, but she was very disappointed that no matter what she promised, explained and declared, he didn't trust her, and worse, he was suspicious on Helena also.