A Game within a Game Ch. 03C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy and Marion looked at each other and burst into laughter, "No, we won't quarrel, but I suppose we were both thinking the same thing, poor Rob, he lives with 2 mistresses and his wife is also becoming one."

Then Kim said: "I will join in Rob, I am submissive also."

Helena then said "To be honest, I want to try that also, maybe I will like that more than being a mistress. In RL I am dominant enough."

"So you are a switch," Cathy said with a smile.

"A switch?" Helena asked.

"Someone who can be either submissive or dominant, depending on their mood at a given time," Marion explained, "Mmm, I would love to spank you Helena, to color that white arse of yours in deep-red." she smiled in a friendly way to Helena who suddenly became shy.

"I would like to have some coffee, maybe we can continue our conversation in a pub?" Kim asked.

"Good idea," Helena said "let's search for a pub where they allow dogs."

"I know of one," Kim said, "We can go ahead and you follow us."

They all got into their cars; Helena and Rob followed Kim's car. Not very far from where they had visited Iris, they arrived at a large pub in a traditional style, with a large signboard with the name of the pub "Rose" painted on it. It was busy, a lot of cars were parked there and Rob could see a lot of men standing at the counter. From the outside he saw an empty table, so when they entered, they directly went to that table.

Not many people took notice of their arrival, they looked like a middle-aged women's party, looking good but not special. Rob took the most attention, not by his appearance, but because he had Nicky and Inca on the leash.

Helena did the ordering from the bartender and soon they had coffee with cake. It was a typical pub, a round bar where people stood drinking, the bartender in the middle and some tables with easy chairs placed nearby. They sat on high chairs at a high table and they had a good view of the rest of the pub. Rob saw that some guys were looking at him now, but he decided to ignore them. Because it was pretty noisy and they thus had to speak somewhat loudly, they kept their conversations light and about day to day things, and not about the submissiveness of Helena or Kim. That could wait until they were home again, they all agreed on that. When they had almost finished their coffee and were ready to leave, Rob needed to go to the toilet. He was reluctant to do so, because he had to pass the guys who were observing them and he decided to let Nicky and Inca loose beneath the table. They lied down and he told them to stay.

Since he was 'en femme' he had to use the ladies toilet, so he walked towards it, when one of the guys asked "Sorry, may I ask you a question?" "Sure," Rob said and he thought 'now it comes'. He decided to talk with his normal voice, as those guys seemed to know he was a man.

"You are dressed as a woman, why is that?" one of the guys asked politely.

Rob decided to tell the truth "Because I like it, because my wife also likes it and because one of my girlfriends only wants to fuck me when I'm dressed as a woman."

"Are these all your girlfriends?" he asked surprised.

"Yes."

"And you fuck them?"

"Regularly, when their need is high, when I'm in the mood and when I'm not too tired."

Totally flabbergasted the man looked at him and said "Geez, I would dress up like you if that is what it takes to make love to women like them. Respect, man, respect," and he waved at the women and shook hands with Rob.

"My wife won't believe me when I tell her about this, but I do believe you; and you look great BTW, I didn't notice you were dressed up as a woman when you came in," and he turned to his friends who all watched Rob in utter amazement as well.

Rob went in the toilet and relieved himself. He fixed his appearance in the mirror and left, but when he came out a giant of a man blocked his way. "Excuse me, May I get by?" Rob asked.

"Look what we have here, a queer," and laughed at his own joke. His buddies didn't laugh, like the other guys they were amazed by his appearance. "I didn't notice at all," Rob heard one of them say.

"Are your breasts for real?" the big guy said and reached out. Rob took a step back and whistled. Suddenly Nicky and Inca were standing beside him. Rob said "Guard!" and they both started to growl. The big guy stepped back. "You need those doggies to protect you? My buddies and I will kick their asses."

A loud bang on the counter silenced all noise in the pub. Everybody was looking at Marion who had come beside Rob and had used her whip to get attention. Her dress had fallen open and everyone saw her leather corset and the rest of her outfit. "Back, you animal, or you will taste my whip!" Marion snarled at the big man. Then Helena, Kim and Cathy joined her and they all had their coats open, so everyone could see four women, dressed in leather. It was a most spectacular sight: four angry mistresses and two Dobermans to protect Rob.

The big guy backed down and Rob saw the friendly guys cheering and raising their glasses to wish him success. He waved to them and they left the pub.

When outside, they heard the noise in the pub starting again and several people were watching their departure, gazing through the windows.

Marion said "I never had such a good time in a pub," and they all start laughing.

"You should see the look on that guy's face, totally impressed. He didn't dare to say one more word," Helena said smiling, "well done girls."

Kim said "We all here to protect you, Rob, I can imagine that must give you a warm feeling."

"It sure does," and he kissed Marion, "you really impressed them, tiger," and then he kissed Helena, Kim and Cathy, "thank you, with this kind of behavior I am convinced we will make a success of our little family."

They all looked at each other, as if they now saw for the first time how really close they had become. At home it is one thing, but out in the open, was another thing. They all felt great.

"Cathy and Kim, can you both stay for the night?" Helena asked.

"I can," Kim said, I had worked last weekend and I am off for two days.

"I have one appointment, but I can reschedule that, I already suspected we would spend some more time together," Cathy answered.

"That's settled," Helena said, "you were all so eager to give me a red bottom, I want to try that this evening, and you too Kim!" Kim blushed "I don't mind at all, the sooner the better."

Helena made a call to her housekeeper to be prepared for extra guests, but first they drove to a nearby forest where the dogs could walk freely and they all felt really relaxed. It had started raining softly and they decided to go home and to open a few bottles of wine. One hour later they arrived at the estate and soon they all were sitting around the fireplace in the living room. Rob had lit the fireplace, what gave a very domestic feeling to it all.

Marion took Rob aside and said "Rob, the playroom is hardly ready for dealing out a good whipping. Although it will be soft S&M, the atmosphere should be a more little frightening. Will you help me to get a St. Andrew's cross from Bridget's place? I have already phoned her."

"If I can make use of Kim's car which is a larger vehicle, sure."

"Here are her keys, we had already figured that out. I will accompany you. Let's go."

So Rob and Marion were heading to Bridget's theater shop annex/ BDSM shop. Finally Marion had the opportunity to speak with Rob in private.

"Have you really forgiven me Rob for both incidents?"

"Marion, nobody has been more unselfish than you since we have made up. You did all you could to please me as well Helena and you were the first to love me at the time of the unhappy events with Jenny. I have treated you badly, so I owe you a lot of thanks and apologies. That is why I blamed you less then Helena with the last incident, I knew you were caught in the middle to a certain extent."

Rob took her hand and kissed it. "I am so glad that you live with us now, please never leave us. I feel happy when you are near me and I promise you, that I will give you more attention, dear," Rob was still holding her hand.

Suddenly he drove the car into a parking spot and stopped. He turned towards Marion who was looking forward, her eyes filled with tears. Rob grabbed her waist and pulled her to him and she leaned with her head on his shoulders, and then Rob kissed her softly. "I love you Marion, I always will. I can't live with you, but I also cannot live without you."

Now Marion kissed him back "I will always love you Rob, with all your temper and bad habits, it doesn't matter."

"Would you like to do a session with me tonight, Marion?"

"You have no idea how I long for that. I will treat you right, Rob, after John you are my only real love. Of course I love Helena also, but it's very different with a man. If you give yourself to me, that in of itself will be a great reward. So yes Rob, yes!" she kissed him wildly, pressing her lips against his and opening his mouth with her tongue and furiously battled with his tongue. She had put her arms around his neck and now sat on his lap. He caressed her back and then lowered and stroked her thighs and played with the garters of her leather corset. "I want to fuck you Rob". She then lowered her panties, Rob lowered his, pulled up his skirt and Marion sat on his dick and slowly moved her body, up and down, caressing and kissing Rob.

Rob felt in heaven, he needed her and he had neglected her too long and felt sorry for that. This fucking was a small thing for him, but Marion was so happy that she was really close with him although it was only in a car.

Finally they both climaxed as Rob remembered that they always had great sex in the past. He also remembered she knew exactly how to please him and that her cunt muscles reacted well on his dick. Like Helena, Marion was totally under his spell and worshipped him. He fetched some paper tissues from the dashboard and wiped both of them clean.

"We don't want to enter Bridget's place with cum drooping along our legs," Rob joked.

"No, we sure don't," Marion smiled happily at Rob, she knew she had won her friend back and started crying.

Rob looked puzzled at Marion and asked "What is the matter dear?"

"I'm so happy Rob, we were intimate again and tonight you will do a session with me. You have no idea how grateful I am now that you give your trust to me."

"I wonder about that," Rob murmured.

"What did you say love?" Marion asked.

"I think you are right, by doing a session with you, I must be trusting you again. I said it even without thinking that I would do it."

"And I thank you for it Rob. I only hope we can make love as well, There is a lot of competition."

"I will tell Helena that tonight is yours."

Marion kissed him again, and Rob drove off while Marion leaned on him, she was completely happy now.

Not long after their stop they reached Bridget's shop. All was dark, they stepped out of the car and Rob walked to the front door of the shop. Rob pushed a button and soon Bridget came towards them and opened the door. She told Rob to drive in behind her shop, it was easier to load there. So he did and Bridget opened 2 large doors at the back, used for shipping. The parts from the cross already were packed in plastic and they loaded it into Kim's car, but had to leave the back door of the car open as the parts were too long and were sticking out of the car.

"Rob, can you come to see me next Monday? I want to show you something, but it has to be a surprise for your friends," and she smiled mischievously to Marion, "so please come alone."

"Can you be trusted?" Rob asked defiantly.

"Never," Bridget answered impishly.

Rob said that he would phone her to talk about the time. He was curious what Bridget wished to show him. He knew she was a mistress, but she never had given him any reason to suspect her of doing things that would hurt him and decided he would visit her, after telling Helena.

"Do we need anything else, Marion?"

"In the future, I recommend a caning bench, and maybe a sling or something. Not too expensive or frightening, but very effective and really nice for playing with somebody," Marion said.

"Personally I'm against all that reminds me a bit too much of medieval dungeons, a St. Andrew's cross is inevitable, but racks and so on, nope. I'm the decorator, and I decide what comes in. That sling what you mentioned, that is a fun thing, a good idea. I want us to enter the playroom with a smile, and not freak out the moment you see all the 'instruments'. What do you think, Bridget and Marion?"

Bridget said "I'm neutral on this. It's the style of play, in your case with role-play, soft S&M and whatever games you play, I'm with you, Rob."

Marion said "I want a mysterious atmosphere, not frightening, but still different. Rob, you are right, it must be a place of fun, sex, pain and pleasure."

They thanked Bridget and said goodbye to her; then Marion and Rob left.

While driving home Marion rested her head against Rob's shoulder again and she caressed his thigh with one hand, until Rob said to stop; he had to pay attention to the traffic.

"You naughty woman," he reprimanded her, but when he had to stop for a traffic light for a few moments, he kissed her and whispered sweet things. They were close friends once again.

At arrival Helena and Kim helped them to unload the different pieces of the cross and together they brought the stuff to their play room. Helena immediately noticed something had changed between Marion and Rob, when Marion thought nobody was looking, she teased Rob by pulling on his skirt or by resting her hand by 'accident' in his crotch. She instantly knew something had happened and she took Rob aside and directly asked him.

"Yes, Helena, I had her neglected for such a long time, on the way to Bridget we had a quick fuck, she was in great need, and I didn't think you would have any problem about it. This evening she and I will do a session, when you and Kim are done. I also want to make love to her, together with you."

Helena smiled and said "I know she needed it and I thought you would make up with her when you thought the time was right. You have done well, my dear. It will surely improve the atmosphere, just look how cheerful she is."

And indeed, Marion had a big smile on her face and she was singing to herself. Kim noticed it also and grimaced as Helena who gave her a wink in return.

"Ladies, including Rob who is also a lady now, our dinner is waiting for us," Helena called half seriously.

Rob said to Helena "I had completely forgotten about our staff. They probably have seen me."

"Sooner or later that would happen anyway. Just don't push it, no confrontations, so far you can always deny it was you, they only see an extra woman. No worries dear," she kissed Rob, "and thank you for being sweet to Marion. Look how she has changed, she is singing," and it was true. Marion didn't notice that she was singing while unpacking the stuff in the playroom, she was in a perfect mood.

"Marion," Rob said, "Dinner." Marion was in her own world, she smiled at Helena and Rob and followed them to the dining room. The dining table was laid out for five people, Rob at the head, although he didn't really want that position(he said that Helena should sit there), next to Rob on his right Helena and on his left Marion, then Kim next to Helena and Cathy opposite her.

This time it was no simple meal, Helena said, it would be a five course menu, with two starters, entree, main course, and dessert. They all had two empty glasses and Rob opened two bottles of wine, red and rose, and asked who wanted what. Their food stood nearby on warming plates and soon everybody was eating.

When they finished their copious meal, they all went to the living room and relaxed there for a few hours. Rob and Marion went to the playroom and had the Andrew's Cross soon built and in place. The cross was put on a lying x, and the angle of the cross could be changed with two girders, which were attached between the base and the upper parts of the cross. Various cuffs were placed for ankles, wrists, upper thigh, upper arm and breast or waist. When they were ready they joined the others in the living room. Helena saw Rob arriving and with a nod Rob let Helena know that all was ready. Rob saw that Kim became restless and he asked for everybody's attention.

"First, I want everybody to drink a cup of coffee. A glass of wine is usually pretty harmless but I want clear heads tonight."

So they all were going to have a cup of coffee, Cathy fully supported Rob by saying that was a very important thing to remember. After their coffee Rob asked for their attention again. Rob started: "Before we start, we have to set the rules. What went terribly wrong between Helena and me, I don't want to happen again. I think it maybe a good idea to use a common safeword, so everybody instantly knows what the person is saying - end of game or, even better, to just say it's not feeling good, or I like it. Talk and listen. We are very close to each other, so there is no need to withhold anything from anybody. I also want to fill in a checklist that Cathy has made for the subs. We need to play according to the rule: SSC; safe, sane and consensual. I may sound a little dramatic, but in my case it is very necessary."

Cathy stood up "Rob, what you said makes a lot of sense. Kim and Helena hardly have any experience as a sub, and like Rob said 'beware what you are asking for'. And maybe I will switch like Helena, so I will fill it in myself as well."

"And so do I" Marion said, "I want to be Rob's sub for a turn."

"What?" Rob said, "This is the world turned upside down, all our mistresses wants to taste being a sub. I don't know if I can be a dom, maybe one day, but for now Kim and Helena are the first 'volunteers' to be subs." Rob smiled at Marion. "When Kim and Helena are done, Marion and I will do a session."

Amazed, Cathy looked at him, she thought he wouldn't do a session at all.

Kim asked Rob "I want you to be present Rob, and support me," she gave a shy smile, "I don't know if I will like it if you are not there, to know you are present will give me more strength."

"I'll be there, my darling, but you don't have to. You want to try, I understand, but if you don't want to, it's your decision."

"No Rob, I want to try, but please, be there," Kim looked at Rob with eyes filled with emotion, and Rob knew that Kim, Helena, Marion and Cathy all were longing for him. It gave him a very warm feeling, but also a feeling like "run away". How on earth he could he keep all his friends and wife satisfied? Here there were very deep emotions in play, and without rules or commitments people could be hurt.

He decided to talk about it, right here and now.

"I want to talk with all of you, very seriously. Let's all please sit down for a moment." They all seated themselves in the easy chairs and couches.

"Today I promised to make love to Marion after we have our session. I'm a weak male," nobody laughed, and Rob continued, "Mmm, you agree, that was not my intention. But anyway, I'll put it bluntly, when I'm relaxed and not too tired, normally I can climax two times. I will need my rest sometime, you can ask Helena and Marion. So I don't want to fuck every night, I don't want it to be an obligation. I'm sorry if I disappoint someone, but I really can't. Does anyone have suggestions?"

Helena said "Since I'm your wife, I think I have the most to say in this. I love you all," and Helena looked at Marion, Cathy and Kim, "I seriously do. I have been intimate with all of you, and I have had Marion and Kim as lovers as well. I would suggest that I have Rob for myself in private as husband and wife on Monday and Tuesday. I also suggest that the weekends are for all four of us; Rob, we don't have to be fucked to climax, and you can serve me well with your mouth and fingers. So that leaves us Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Who wants Rob solo?"