All Comments on 'A Gamer Girl with Bite'

by Kizurial

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great set-up

The character development was exceptional. Enjoyed the story!

InBrightestDayInBrightestDayalmost 5 years ago
Still Love This

Not sure what to say here that I didn't say over on AFF...well, sometimes repetition happens!

I like the pacing of this, setting up the characters well (readers of the other slumberverse stories will know who Lupa is, but for others she's kind of a mystery at this point), and I like the subtle hints of wrongness, like the concept of Demon Huntress Hunter, the idea that Janet & company have crafted a game that glorifies stalking and killing those who protect people from harm; it works as a nice lead-in to the actual attempted sacrifice.

Another thing I enjoyed was the variation in demon design here. Generally, they're portrayed as humans (or humanoids) with bat-like wings, especially incubi and succubi (given their job, they have to look fairly human), so the use of a snake/human hybrid was pretty cool, as well as the explanation that he looks like this because he was cursed by a more powerful demon.

Finally, I enjoy the sex scene itself, both because I think it's hot (cunnilingus is one of the hottest things I think a man can do for a woman) and because we get to see both characters' insecurities, and how they work through them. The emotion is sweet too, feeling like this could be the start of an actual relationship.

mordbrandmordbrandalmost 5 years ago
Liked it

But dear sweet baby Jesus, that guy was such a beta White Knight cuck that it hurt me every time he said something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very well-written

i would definitely like to see a second chapter come of this,if the author is willing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 2

When are we going to get part 2

KizurialKizurialabout 3 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

I'm afraid most of my stories with these characters don't have enough (or any, in some cases) sex to load onto literotica! I did a follow up with Mike and Lupa at Christmas recently, but it only had a couple thousand words. I hoped this was one would standalone enough on its own. Thank you for your kind words and interest all!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKizurial@Kizurial
I am also known as JD or JayDee elsewhere. I am grateful for all reviews and ratings. I like to write. To everyone who has left me reviews (yes, even the negative ones!): Thank you! I really appreciate the feedback. You folks are all awesome for taking the time.