A Garment Business in Rome

Story Info
Story about a garment business in Rome about 150 BC.
7.2k words
4.46
2.4k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Garment Business

Chapter 1

My father always took me with him when he did business at the Port of Trade. He wanted me to learn how to deal with ship captains selling their items from a far. The port was kept clean as this was a trade port and not a fishing port. The Port of Livestock combined the fishing fleet with the general animal trade were some five miles apart. I went there once and that was enough. The smell -OH!-The smell. The planner must have planned the ports with the wind direction in mind, it seldom blew toward the Port of Trade.

I am the fourth generation of garment makers. For years our family made clothing for the upper class women of the Roman Empire. We had received a document from Rome that exempted the entire family from military service and most everything else that was required of Roman citizens. Our great grand father had made clothes for one of the Casers, his wives, and the rest of his family. We also made clothes for the average +person. Slaves and such were given the scraps. A few owners would order custom clothes for their slaves when they had to render special services.

Today was different. We were going to the slave auction. I had only been to a couple, but I was to young to understand anything of what was happening. Father told me that we needed to purchase about five. Our family had about 30 of which 10 were used as models for the design and testing of new clothes. Five of these had worked the 10 years to obtain their freedom and roman citizenship.

"Son, you are now 19. Today you are to pick out one slave to purchase. This will be your start in part ownership of the family business. Over the next years you will purchase more as needed. Perhaps, you may purchase one or two from me."

I had not expected my father to give me this opportunity. My mind was going crazy and then the responsibility hit me.

"Father, what if there is no one I wish to purchase? What if I mess up?"

"That is why I'm here. To train you in the slave market as well as fabric purchase. You worry too much. If there are no slaves today then there is another auction in two days. We have other business to attend to before then."

We arrived at the auction and found that there were only a few slaves that were being auctioned. Asking around, father discovered that there were daily auctions with a larger auction on the last day of the week. Father began talking with the person who did the auctioning, it was over for the day, The auctioneer said that we could see the slaves for the last day auction for a price.

We went into the cells where the slaves were being kept. It was smelly and made my eyes water. Father told me to toughen up and really look at the women. The auctioneer told a story about each one. It took about half an hour. We left and went to an inn in the middle of the city. On the way -

"That auctioneer sure can tell a story. I don't believe a word he said. He didn't pay half the price he claimed he had to pay. High quality slaves, that remains to be seen. So did you find anyone that you thought would be a good model?"

"No, not one but two. I think they might be a mother and daughter. They have nice curves and nice looking legs. The mothers breast is slightly larger than most of the models we use. The daughter is nice to look at but I think she is still developing."

"Very good observation, as I was thinking of purchasing them. You know what, I will purchase them if the price does not exceed our limit. Remember we came for five, two males and three females, plus the two you want. You will have to clean the two up, its part of your training. I know we have slaves that clean up new purchases, but you need to learn by doing."

"Yes father, I have watched the new slaves being cleaned."

We ate dinner during which father discussed the fine points of bidding. Then we went to bed for the night.

The next day, we headed to the warehouses where the ships unloaded. There were fabrics from places I had never heard about and the fabrics unbelievable. The silks from China and Japan were breathtaking. Father said that the prices were also breathtaking. We hired a wagon with driver, and proceeded to fill it up to the top. Mostly the things we purchased were the fabrics we commonly used in making the ordinary clothes that were worn. These were the biggest sellers for the normal working person. I started daydreaming about how the mother and daughter would look in the fabrics we bought. Despite the prices, we bought the Chinese and Japanese fabrics as the women always wanted something new and different.

We went back to our inn for the night.

Morning brings another day filled with more expensive fabrics. Another surprise was that Father also purchase some jewelry. He wanted to expand into things that the rich were interested in purchasing. Two of our slaves arrived with a wagon. They had sold themselves to us to pay for some debts. They were the most trustworthy slaves we had, as there were three years left to fulfill their contract. They told us that the second wagon had a breakdown but would arrive tomorrow. They left for home as soon as the wagon was loaded.

We got back at the inn and had dinner in the dining area and off to bed.

Today was the day of the auction. We had breakfast and headed off.

We waited an hour before father began to bid on one male. He was not like anyone we had seen before. Later, I would learn that he was from Japan. Father purchased all the people he had wanted within an hour and a half. After another 30 minutes, the two I was wanting came on the stage together. They must be a feature as no one else was with them.

"Son, this is what I was afraid might happen. They are expecting a high price for them."

The auctioneer went into a great speech about how great these two women were, not mentioning that they were mother and daughter.

The bidding started, but was not enthusiastic. Father waited. I think it was after the tenth bid that he placed his first. One other person bid, then Father, and that was it. The auctioneer, went into panic mode, complaining that he would be loosing money on these fine slaves. In the end we had the high bid.

We went and paid for the slaves we had purchased. They were put in minimum restraints, then loaded into the second wagon which had arrived about noon. We also had left an order for food and water at the inn. We picked this up on our way home. Each person was feed and given a blanket/pillow to sleep on. We traveled well into the night and arrived at home in the early hours of the morning.

The two that father purchased, were now mine. They were shown into the servants room, which was next to mine in the house. This was very unusual as slaves went into the slave quarters upon arrival.

Chapter 2

The next morning, I woke up early and checked to see if my new slaves had been feed. The house maids wanted to know if I wanted the new slaves to be washed. I asked two of them to come and wash their hair. The daughter was crying.

"Hello, my name is Iginus. I am your owner. Why are you crying?"

Her mother spoke, "She is afraid of being beaten and whipped. She is terrified about the future."

I then talked about the family business and how they were to be models for making clothes. I spent some time in explaining how they were to live their daily life.

"We don't beat slaves or hurt them. We had one, years ago, that was a real problem. Instead of beating him we just sold him."

"I want to hear your story about how you came to the auction. But first, I want you to take off all your clothes and tell me if you are mother and daughter, and your ages."

"We are mother and daughter, I am 35 and my daughter is 18. I was rapped when I was young and my daughter is the result."

They looked at each other, gave a big sigh, and the cloths came off. I picked them up and tossed them into the hall. The maids would burn them.

I took them to the bathing pool to wash them. I got undressed. No reason to get my clothes wet. They were very dirty and smelled. When we acquired slaves for models, it was a family tradition to wash them and learn their figures. Nudity was common in our business. Over the generations, the family had found that nude models were the easiest to use.

I had both of them dunk underwater to get their hair wet. The maids arrived and took over the hair washing. I took to washing the mothers face. She had wonderful cheek bones and seemingly more than a couple of layers of dirt. Her face came out more radiant than I had expected. As the maids got done, her hair was blazing red. I stopped and just looked at this woman. She was beautiful and for the first time in my life, I found that my cock was getting hard. I ignored it and began washing her neck. I worked my way down her body. Touching women was nothing new. I had been doing it for years, while being taught about garment making.

I almost tripped as I looked over at the daughter. She was just as beautiful.

Now my cock began to be in a state of hard. There was no hiding.

Father walked in, and after a stunned look, "WOW, did you ever get so lucky. They are beautiful. We should sell many more clothes with these two models." He then realized I was washing her breasts, took off his clothes and joined me.

Father looked at the older woman.

"I am sorry, but your hair will need to be cut off. Rome has a major lice problem and everyone is removing all their hair. Your hair will be made into a wig and returned to you. Your daughter will have the same done to her. You already see that everyone here is bald. The women with hair on are just wearing wigs."

"Son, its time for your sexual instruction. Sit the mom on the edge of the pool. Wash her legs, then spread her legs apart." I did as instructed.

"Now have her lay back, and put her hands under her knees and pull her legs back."

She did, exposing all of herself.

"Have her daughter come here and look with you." Father then gave me the education of female sexual anatomy. He ended with, "This is where your penis goes when you have sex with a woman."

"Have the daughter get in the same position as the mother." She did this without complaint. "Now look here, see how this part is over this area, and look again at her mother and see how it is not there. This means that the daughter is a virgin. It will be your choice as to who takes her virginity. Your penis or someone else's will remove it. And this pubic hair will also have to be removed."

Father then left. I had them both sit back on the edge of the pool.

I looked at the woman, "I just realized that I forgot to ask your names. Please tell me."

"I am Diana and my daughter is Lucia."

"I would like you to teach me all about sex. Everything there is to know. I want to take Lucia's virginity away, but I want to be knowledgeable about it all. Would you be willing to do this?"

"I take it you have no mother."

"No, my mother died several years ago after an illness."

"Well as you are our master and we are bound to do as you say, we will train you. Do you want to start now?"

"Yes, but I am nervous about it all."

"Then take your penis and put it where your father told you it goes. Lucia will watch and learn."

I got on my knees and put my penis into her. My body went crazy. I wildly thrust in and out of her not having any control what so ever. Then I rammed into her and my penis erupted into her. It felt wonderful but I had no idea what was going on.

"Lucia, our master was a virgin, now he is a man who needs training to control his penis. I want both of you take a finger and dip it into the liquid he has left in me. Put it in your mouth and taste it."

We did like she said. For me it was a taste I had never tasted before. I dipped in and got a larger finger full. Lucia did the same. "Mother it tastes really odd. But I want more of it."

"Both of you take one lick with your tongue."

This we did.

"This ends the first sex lesson. I think our master needs to finish washing us."

I did just that and reminded them that they were not to put any clothes on for the next month. It was necessary to have them be relaxed in their natural skin while modeling. I did not put anything on either.

After lunch I took them on a tour of the entire business. I spent extra time in the modeling room where the cloths were being tested on our slave models.

"Tomorrow between lunch and dinner, I will have someone teach you how to pose. You will also be asked how the cloth feels on your skin. You are required to answer honestly."

After the tour, I took them back to their room. Their bedding had been changed.

"Master, would you like the second lesson now?"

I had no idea what that was, but said yes anyway.

"Lucia, knell in front of our master. Now take you tongue and lick his penis. Start at the top and work around it." She started but Diana stopped her. "Watch what I do with my tongue." Lucia watched very close.

Diana worked her tongue around my shaft driving me crazy. Then Lucia tried a second time and did a much better job. At least my penis and I were going somewhere we had not been.

"Now watch as I take him into my mouth. Go slow, it takes a bit to get use to this." Lucia watched while Diana seemed to swallow me whole. Lucia then started on me and the third time she took me in, I exploded into her mouth. She choked. I came out and put another explosion all over her face. Diana just laughed. She then licked Lucia's face.

"He does taste good. Lucia, I forgot to warn you about this. My fault, but how did he taste to you?"

"I want more of him. Master, may I have more. PLEASE."

My mind was racing. I did not know that could happen to me. But my body cried for more. So I put myself back into her mouth and she started going back and forth again. In a short time I exploded again.

"You two seem to be enjoying you newly found toy. I hear the maids calling for dinner. You both need to clean up and then we can go to dinner."

Chapter 3

Father had an idea that the modeling slaves and the house servants would eat at the far end of the dining hall. This was the first time this had been done.

"Everyone is to stand until I am seated. Slaves do not take advantage of this new arrangement. You must eat to be healthy but overeating will get you in trouble. As you finish eating, you may be called to model the garments that were made during the day. Let's eat"

And with that father sat down as did everyone else.

We had dinner and then retired for the evening. I fell asleep but then woke up sometime during the night. My penis was hard as a rock. I wanted to put it in Diana again. She must have expected me to want her as she walked into the room and laid down beside me. I got on top of her and drove into her. She left after I was done. I slept until a maid woke me up and asked if I was sleeping all day.

The next two months were filled with my slaves learning how to stand for extended periods of time and the house routine. Diana's and Lucia's house routine included sexual training of me, two or three times a day. I slowly gained control of my penis and began to really appreciate how I felt in a woman. Lucia got much better at taking me into her mouth, and me filling her throat.

At the beginning of the third month, my father stopped by, "How is your training going?"

"Well the girls are learning much faster than I expected. The garment makers are very pleased with them."

"That's nice but I really want to know how your sexual training is going."

"I guess it going good. I'm getting control and having much fun."

"Well, I have been wanting Diana to spend a night with me. I hope you will let me as she is your slave."

"Yes father you may. I really like her. In a sense or maybe more, she seems more like a mother to me than my slave. Could you have your investigators look into her background? Would you like to have her tonight?"

Chapter 4

I found Diana in the garment room. She was just finishing for the day.

"Garment makers, you have made an outstanding garment on Diana. These will sell at a high price. Congratulations to you all." After her garment came off, I took Diana's hand and lead her into my room.

"Where is Lucia?"

"She went to the north room to stand for a garment. Its some special order, from one of the elite women, for her daughter."

"Tonight, my father wants you to spend the night with him. I know I could command you to do this but I want you to be willing."

"I would love to spend the night with your father. He is very kind."

"While you are with him, I --I-- I want to take Lucia's virginity. Can you prepare her? I'm not sure of myself yet, but I really want her."

"I will prepare her. Remember, slow and easy. Your not in a race, just take your time as we practiced."

I thanked her and went to my room, then off to dinner.

I really wasn't eating, I kept looking at Lucia, She looked back and had this smile on her face. I knew then that she also wanted me. My cock was giving me problems, so I excused myself and went to my room.

A knock at my door--

Diane entered with Lucia.

"You two have all the knowledge and training to have a great time together tonight. Lucia you are not to leave this room until I get you tomorrow. Lucia tomorrow you will be a woman and this man will own your virginity. Obey him."

Diana left and headed to father's room.

"Three months ago, my father bought you for me. Now I'm about to take away something that Romans highly prize. Your virginity. Even though you are a slave, I don't want you to be a slave tonight. I want you, to want me, to do this."

"Yes I am your slave and you can command me to do anything. You could take my virginity without even asking. You do not have to command me to give you my virginity. I want to give it to you. I want to give all of me to you."

With that all said, she knelt down in front of me and took my penis into her mouth, as she had done so many times before, and made my hardness. I had her rise and part her lips which I kissed, taking my time as Diana had taught me to do. She put her hands on my hips while I kissed her neck and rubbed her shoulders. I so wanted her body fully engulfed in our sexuality.

We put out hands all over each other getting more turned on each minute. We had run our hands over each other in sexual training, but that was nothing compared to now.

"Can I call you my lover for tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, and I will call you my lover for tonight."

After another five minutes, she said that she was ready to become a woman.

Father had advise me that me laying down on the floor and having her on top would help break into her. She could better control any pain. He said that it was better than just hammering her until you broke into her. However, some women wanted the pain to remember this moment better.

"Do you want me to just ram my penis into you until I break into you? Or would you rather do it slow and easy."

"I want slow and easy. I want to enjoy you working you way into me. I want you to be pleased with opening me up to womanhood."

I laid down on the floor. She put her legs on each side of me, then raised up and put me into the beginning of her womanhood. She put my penis where it needed to be, then pushed down until the pain got a bit much.

"If this takes to long, then I want you to just ram this penis into me. I don't want to have to tell mom that I'm still a virgin tomorrow."

"Alright, ten more tries then I will just ram you as hard as I can."

It was the eight try that my penis went full length into her. The expression on her face was one I will always remember.

I remembered what Diana had said to me about being slow. I slowly pulled my new cock out until the head was about to come out. Then, I slowly put it back in. Tears filled her eyes and her smile, I had never seen her smile that big.

12