A Garment Business in Rome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quietly said, "Your almost a woman now. You need to have an orgasm to be a full woman. Get on your back and I will.... "

She had her first orgasm about five minutes later. That made me orgasm.

We rested about 10 minutes, then my cock was back in her, and we both came together.

"I want us to go slower this time." As I put my cock back into her. We had lost all track of time and everything else. It was just me and her.

Our going slower, gave use a stronger orgasm than before.

I think it was after the fifth orgasm, we agreed that we were tired, and shortly thereafter fell asleep.

Chapter 5

The next three months, my father and I were on a honeymoon with our slaves. The main problem is that we still had a business to run. Watching Diana and Lucia standing in the garment room was an incentive for our cocks to get hard. Some of the designs, that the makers were trying, were very sensuous.

"Father, have we heard back from the investigators?"

"I got a message that they would be here tomorrow. I'm very anxious about what they have learned. I am hoping that they were forced into slavery. Maybe they have some status that can be restored."

I hope that Lucia will wear me out tonight, or I'll be up all night worrying. I'm not good at suspense. But instead I get a surprise from Lucia.

"Tonight you can't make love to me as I'm on my monthly. I will bring Z to you. No one can pronounce her name so we just call her Z. She is new here having arrived a month ago. She is a virgin and remembering how you took my virginity, I wanted her to experience the same. However, I will be here also, as an assistant to the both of you. Are you pleased Master?"

Sometimes my brain works in slow motion. It was a while before I could get my tongue to figure out what to say.

"Lucia you always surprise me. I suspect that you have everything planned for this evening. We will meet in my bed after dinner."

That night at dinner, Fathers idea having the slaves eat at one end of the dinning hall, then modeling the days designs, was making a difference. They seemed happier. When they modeled they had smiles on their faces. But tonight was a surprise. Five of the models went out to put on the garments, a musical group began to play from one of the halls. The models came out dancing in identical outfits. The head garment maker announced that these designs were for a troupe that would be entertaining the Caesar. I saw that the designs used the expensive material Father had purchased. My mind went back to when I first saw Lucia. I am so grateful for having her.

After, I went to my bed and suddenly remembered that Lucia was bringing Z as a present. Now I was all nervous about it, just like the first night with Lucia. I got back up and went to wash the day from my body. When I returned, I was not prepared for the two stunning women laying on my bed.

"This is Z. Isn't she totally beautiful."

"Yes, totally." I replied with a stunned look on my face.

"Did your slave do good for you tonight." Lucia was teasing me. She always did good for me.

"She is from Japan. Your father purchased her because she knows how to handle the Japanese fabrics. She makes some of the prettiest garments."

"Does she speak our language?"

"Yes I do speak your language. Lucia has been teaching me."

"OK, Lucia you thought this all up, so even though you are my slave, you are in control tonight. Lucia and Z do you understand that when we spent the night together, we keep this only between us."

"Yes, Master. Your slave will obey." They both said together.

Lucia took control and laid me down on my back. She then proceeded to suck my cock for a short bit, then had Z suck on it, until it was hard. Lucia caressed Z's breasts while Z sucked on me. Lucia managed to bend so that she could kiss me at the same time. When I got hard, Lucia had Z face me and my cock when into Z a short way.

"Z I want you to push down on his cock until it hurts, then rise back up. Have patience as it make take awhile."

It was on the third try, that I went all the way into her. I was surprised as was Lucia. Z had the what-just-happened-look, then she broke into a big smile. Lucia put Z on her back and had me enter her in the usual manner. Lucia told me to go slow, like I have done to her many times. This went on for some time. Lucia was by Z's ear telling her that what she was feeling was normal. She should enjoy every second of my cock in her.

"Let your body feel and do what it wants. Let it go and don't hold it back." Lucia instructed Z.

Z's body began reacting to what it was feeling. She seemingly lost complete control as an orgasm took hold of her.

I want more she cried, and I gave her more. Lucia was amused by all this. I did not cum as I wanted her to have more orgasms. I let her catch her breath after the second one. I started a fast in and slow out routine. Her arms and body moved everywhere, she was out of control. Lucia stopped me and had me lay down again. She got Z up and moved her back on my cock, but had her facing my feet. Lucia then tied her legs to mine. When she was done, she moved our legs apart as far as they would go.

I realized what she was doing when she put her tongue on my lower cock, then ran it upward to lick Z's clit. Up and down it went. Lucia told Z to use her arms and hands to go up and down on me. It wasn't long before she came again. Z was beginning to get tired.

Lucia wanted her to get very tired. After two more orgasms she just crumpled down in a pile. Lucia untied us and put Z on her back.

"I want you to enter her and give her all you have."

And I did. Her body gave her the biggest orgasm of the evening. Lucia and I cleaned everything up and went to sleep on each side of Z.

I woke up in the morning with the two of them looking at my cock and discussing its traits.

"Look Lucia they are moving."

"His cock is always moving."

"No, his balls. Their just moving around."

"Let me see. What! I've never seen that."

"I bet your too busy with his cock to notice."

"I'm getting mom."

I was trying my best to not laugh, and I'm glad I wasn't. They had a new discovery, and I was hoping it would lead to some more enjoyment. Especially, if I was the object of it.

Diana showed up. "Well girls you have discovered one of the 'mysteries' of the male. They all do this. I think its just fun to watch them move around. Try moving him around and let them hang, or spread his legs and move them between his legs. And when it gets hot, he will hang way down. So have him sit on an edge and hang them over the edge, and just watch them. You girls have fun with him. Bye."

Lucia and Z looked at each other and had these mischievous grins on their faces.

I got up, picked up Z by the armpits, put her on her back, then ran my cock into her, and hammered Z until I came. Lucia was laughing like crazy. Z did not know what to think. I had Lucia clean my cock with her tongue. I washed off and went to work. Just like that!

It was about 30 minutes later that they both showed up to work.

Chapter 6

One of the house slave girls fetched me, and took me to Father.

"The investigators have told me a story about what happened to Diana and Lucia. The problem is that there is not much hard evidence, but perhaps, enough to put them back into the status where they rightfully belong. Have you noticed any birthmark or tattoo on them at all?"

"I do not know what to look for. They have several marks I thought were from being mistreated." I replied.

He then had the same girl get Diana and Lucia.

"Please stand here and do as we ask."

Father took his hands and went over every bit of Diana's body, then the same to Lucia.

"Diana this mark under your left breast. How long have you had it?"

"All my life Master."

"Lucia you have the same mark. How long have you had it?"

"All my life Master."

"Diana did you know that Lucia has the same mark as you.?"

"No Master. I am unaware of this."

"Thank you, you may go back now."

They left and father made sure they were gone before he spoke.

"I now believe that they were part of the upper class, before the war up north destroyed the whole country. Somehow they survived, captured, and sold as slaves. The investigators are to find out what the legal procedure is to restore them to their rightful place. I have not dared to hope that one day I could marry Diana."

"Does this mean that I might also marry Lucia?"

"Yes but it all may come crashing down. You know government. But you must promise that you will not tell anyone. Only you and I know the possibility."

Two days later the investigators returned. We all gathered back in the same room.

Father had Diana and Lucia stand side by side.

I was instructed to hold up Diana's left breast.

"Pull it up a little higher, I have to compare what is on this scroll to the mark."

There was a quiet pause while father and the investigators compared the mark to the scroll.

"Please do the same for Lucia." And I did.

Another pause. Father and the investigators nodded at each other.

"The mark on the scroll and the mark on your breasts match exactly. This scroll was found in the Roman Record Archives. It is from your father before the war. You two should never have been made into slaves. You are Roman citizens of the highest nobility. Your uncle is a senator in the Senate in Rome. From now on you are no longer slaves. You may do as you wish."

I thought Diana was going to faint. Lucia was stunned as I was.

Then I realized that I had made love to...

"Diana and Lucia you may more into the two empty bedrooms if you so desire. You will be treated the same as other Romans in your class. We will take care of all your needs. There will be treated as our esteemed guests." Father had great difficulty is speaking these words. The woman he loved could walk out the door and never return. It would be his second great loss. I also realized what I would loose. My first real love.

I had thought that something like this, would bring happiness. But it did not. Diana and Lucia were shown to their new rooms. I think they were still in shock.

The investigators had already notified the senator about the discovery.

Diana and Lucia were served their dinner in their rooms. They wanted to talk about what had happened.

The next day the senator arrived. When he saw Diana and Lucia, he recognized them immediately.

"I thought you both were dead. All the news the Senate received was bad. We were led to believe that no one had survived. I am so happy that you two are standing in front of me."

"Uncle we need to have a talk." Diana spoke with respect for her uncle.

The three of them went to Diana's room.

Father told us all to go back to work, as standing around would not help anyone.

The senator was placed at the seat of honor for dinner with Diana and Lucia on each side.

At the conclusion, the standard dancing of the slaves in the new garments was enjoyed by the senator. About halfway through, I noticed that Diana and Lucia had left.

When the slaves had finished, Diana and Lucia walked onto the dance floor.

"Uncle when I was young I danced for you often. Permit me and Lucia to dance for you now, in your honor."

They danced better than ever before. The senator stood and applauded, then went and hugged the two.

Diana said something to her uncle and they came over to were we were sitting.

"My uncle has convinced me, that we need to go to Rome with him for a time. He wants to show that there were survivors from the war. And of course, show us off."

The senator spoke -

"I am extremely pleased with you sir. You show how a true Roman should behave when a circumstance like this presents itself. After one month, Diana and Lucia can decide their own future. I will not force them in any direction. Maybe a strong hint or two." He chuckled during the last.

The next morning we said our goodbye's. Lucia whispered in my ear that she planned to return in a month, and to let Z love me and take care of me. She said that mom and her had some very important reasons to return. I could not imagine what that was.

Chapter 7

Father took me and said that it would be more painful to watch them walk away. So we walked to the store where wines were sold.

"We need to get some better wine. I think we might have some important guests show up soon." Father had a way of knowing what might be needed in the future. And a week later, two senators and their wives arrived. The wives wanted to see everything we made, as well as the fabrics. Over two days they purchased a wagon load of fine garments. They said to their husbands that most of it was for other senators wives. And as father foresaw, they purchase some of the jewelry in our jewelry shop. I don't think they shared that with their husbands.

Z was wonderful. She held me in my arms when I started feeling bad about Lucia being gone. I know she said she would be back, but it just hurt so much not having her in my arms. Z told me many times to close my eyes and see Lucia making love to me. Of course, it was Z taking care of my cock. A thought crossed my mind that if I lost Lucia, I would marry Z.

The month dragged on and on. I went about the normal business. Short trips to the trade port became a semi-daily trip. We started to have trouble keeping up with the new orders. A roman centurion came and wanted a 100 of something. I had to travel quickly to get the items, as we had used them all the week before.

One night after dinner Z had me lay down on the bed.

"Do you remember the morning that Lucia and I were watching your balls move around. I want you to just lay there and let me watch them." While she was watching, my cock got swallowed up in her mouth.

"I thought you were just going to watch them."

"Oh, I am. I want to see how much they move when your cock gets hard. I wish us women had something like this that moves around."

"What do you mean. You should see what your body does just before an orgasm."

With that, she got on top of me.

"I will orgasm on top of you, so you can see all of me orgasm."

And I did watch her. Of course, I joined her.

Chapter 8

It was a warm day. Father sent me to fetch some items from one of the local stores. Some days it seems like everyone is in your way. It took longer than expected. I arrived back in the early afternoon. I saw Z smiling and being a bit more than her happy self.

"What's going on?"

"Father wants you in the garment room."

I was more tired than usual from the trip. I entered the room with my head down as there were the usual sewing things that are not to step on. I walked up next to father.

"Look up." He told me.

And there before me was Diana and Lucia. I was now the happiest person in the world. But what were the two standing on the fitting platforms getting something made. They were nude, just like when they would model as slaves.

"Lucia you and this guy, you might know, go and fill him in on what has happened." Diana spoke like a mom.

"Z would you please come with us."

She took me to my bedroom. I wanted to touch her caress her and put my cock in her. I felt a whole month bottled up in me.

"Z has he been a good boy."

"Mostly my lady. It was his cravings for my body I had to suffer through."

"Somehow, I doubt that. At least you kept him from misbehaving. You and your father had said more than something about marrying us. Do you recall."

"Yes. I still want to, but that was before we really knew who you were."

"Well, Diana and I, were in the garment room, to get our wedding garments made."

"You uncle convinced you to marry someone in Rome. I was afraid of that."

"No, you silly. Your father and Diana are getting married and so are we."

Z threw her arms around both of us.

"I'm so happy for you both. It will be a wonderful event."

"Z there is more and I think I know something about you. Are you ready?"

Z nodded her head.

"I am going to have a baby. Not only me but Diana. And Z I think you are going to have one also. Am I right?"

"Yes mistress."

"Well, I'm going to ask my future husband that I want you to take care of our babies. When our men have been putting their cocks into us as much as they have, babies just start showing up. Looks like there is going to be three. But also, you have been our lover. We will have to think of some title for you."

"Thank you mistress. But I just want to be you slave, always. I am so happy now."

"Well okay, but a slave must obey her mistress. You will become more than just a slave. I want you to find two more slaves to help you with the babies. We can't have you spending all your time with the babies. You have to have time for me and my husband."

"I think I better talk this over with Father and Diana. They may have something to add."

It turned out that I did not need to as Father put me in charge of all the domestic household.

I did ask Father if Diana could be in charge of all the slaves. Because, she was one for awhile, she would be more aware of their needs. Later, we had a meeting and figured out a way we could have the slaves marry. This turned out to be very beneficial to all.

That night the three of us would enjoy each other until morning. My balls were sore when I woke. Lucia had learned about ball bondage and ball stretching. Later, I found that it was the senator's wife that had taught her.

There would be many more nights, enjoying my women, and babies to play with.

[End of A Garment Business in Rome]

12