A Gay for Pay Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Mark broke the kiss, and picked up his camera again, I felt Leon on me instantly, his hand slapping my ass cheek.

"Ah!" I moaned out in surprised pleasure.

"Are you ready for my cock to be inside of you?" Leon asked, softly. He didn't wait for a reply to tease me though. I felt his warm, pulsing dick pressing against my ass, wedging between my cheeks, teasing me.

"I am," I half turned to respond. I wanted it so bad as I felt a small amount of pressure, and then the tip of Leon's dick entered me, just barely thrusting inside. Leon gripped my hip with one hand, his other hand sliding down my back, resting on my ass. He thrust a bit deeper, more of his cock entering me.

"Ohh!" I moaned out loudly, unable to stop it. It felt so intense, so right, as Leon easily slid in and out of me, his grunts increasing as he fucked me from behind.

"F-fuck, you have such a tight little ass," his hands were all over my hips and ass, gripping and rubbing me as he thrust deeper, my body softly banging against the wall. Mark got right up next to us, filming from a better angle, and I turned towards him, eyes half open, moaning.

"Mmm, you love this don't you?" he ran his hands down the front of me, down my abs. It made me quiver with pleasure.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned, towards Mark, towards the camera.

"Good," Mark said softly. His hands crept lower, running up and down the shaft of my throbbing cock. And as his hand went up and down slowly, Leon kept slapping my ass from behind, fucking me with more intensity.

I was completely overwhelmed, being dominated by these two guys. A few more soft strokes from Mark, and I felt it, my balls swelling up as I began to spray cum on wall in front of me. Mark moaned out, pointing the camera down at my cock.

"Yes baby, cum for the camera," and he kept milking me, more and more cum splashing against the wall. His hand slowly left my cock and returned to his own as he backed up, filming from the side again, as Leon fucked me wildly.

"God... baby," Leon was getting close now, I could feel it. Could feel his cock swelling up, his balls swelling as they slapped against me. And then I felt it. Even through his condom, I could feel the explosion of cum that came from him. He gripped my ass tight and kept pumping, moaning into my ear.

He practically lifted me up with how intense he was grabbing my ass, thrusting against me. I felt myself on my tippy toes as he moaned into my ear, his strokes slowing down.

"Oh, god," Leon was out of breath as his cock slowly left my ass. I felt it, slowly deflating as he pressed it against me, keeping me pinned to the wall. He placed soft kisses down the side of my neck as he cooled off.

"Fuck, fuck," I heard from the side. I turned, and see Mark, inches away from me, jerking his dick. His head is titled back, he's not even filming now as he pumps his dick, pointing it right at us. It only takes a few more hot strokes, and then he unloads, shooting cum down the side of Leon and I.

"Uhh, fuck," Leon whispers, feeling the cum. He stays up against me though, his kisses slowing down now. And as the three of us come back to reality a bit, Mark seems to instantly kick back into professional mode.

"Oh god," he says, almost concerned sounding. "I'm so sorry about the mess boys. But that was just too hot." And he gets some towels, wiping us both down. I notice that he stares at our bodies, biting his lip as he cleans us dry. Leon and I slowly begin to get dressed, not leaving each other's sides.

"You two stay right there, I've got to go get your money, and I've got some stuff for you to sign real quick." He lights up a cigarette and disappears for a second. It's just Leon and I now. He smiles, and presses me against the wall, grabbing my sides. His face is close as he talks.

"You are too fun. How did you enjoy your first time?" He smiles, so sexy.

"I loved it," I reply, super shy again, against this hunk of a man.

"I can tell. You're already hard again, huh?" And he presses against the growing erection in my pants, making me moan softly.

"Yeah.." I can't deny it. I'm already horny, maybe still horny, it's like my cock never fully went soft. I felt pleasure all throughout my body still.

"Well," Leon backs away, smiling. "Here," and he hands me a card with his name and number on it. "I'd hate for this to be our only interaction. Maybe we can do it again sometime, huh? Even if it's not on film." He laughs and presses against me again. I tuck the card away.

"Yeah, I'd lo-" but Leon cuts me off, his tongue darting into my mouth. We begin to make out again, softly, gently, as Mark opens up the door and reappears.

"God, you two can't keep your hands off each other, huh?" He laughs, but he looks intensely intrigued. Leon pulls away from me laughing.

"No, no, he's too cute."

"I agree," Mark says, getting right up close to us. He looks lost for a second, and then snaps out of it, handing us our money and some paper work. After a brief minute, we finish up, and are almost ready to leave.

"Oh," he says, "If you ever want to film another scene, there's always time for that. I might even have to up your pay, with the way you boys performed." He wraps his arms around me, kissing me gently on the lips. He then pulls back, smiling.

"I think we'd love that, wouldn't we Jacob?" Leon turns to me, his hand sliding down my back.

"Yeah.." I barely respond, before the three of us stand there, making out, Mark's wet tongue darting in and out of our mouths. But it (sadly) doesn't last long, and the three of us have to go on our way.

But I certainly hope this won't be the last time I see Leon. Or Mark. Or maybe, both...

12