A Gentleman for Lynn Ch. 02

Story Info
We begin our love-making.
3.1k words
4.69
5.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers

It remained quiet in the bar as we finished our drinks. It was still a little early for the dinner crowd. There was another couple who had come in, but they, like us, were only paying attention to themselves. Couples come to the Punch Room of the Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte to be with each other, not the other guests.

"I'd like to thank you for just showing up this afternoon, Lynn" I said, "It takes some courage to take that first step, and I'm proud of you for taking it."

"Really? Do you think?" she replied softly. "Although I only have a few hours with you."

She was sitting noticeably erect, with perfect posture. It was obvious she wasn't entirely comfortable. "What are you wearing underneath?"

"Well, that orchid-colored lace bra, my black corset, my lacey crotchless panties with the CB6000, garters and hose." She blushed again as she described what I soon would be seeing for myself. She was imperceptibly trembling as she took another sip of her drink. "This is very good Scotch, Jim."

"I hope it helps you relax a bit. Would you like something to eat with it?"

"Oh no, I'm still trying to lose a little bit of holiday weight. This corset is just too tight. I hope I didn't adjust it wrong." She frowned as she adjusted how she was sitting, obviously uncomfortable with either the corset or the chastity device, or both.

"We can take our drinks up to our room if you'd rather?" I asked, which brought an immediate smile to her face, a smile that could melt a heart, as it was mine.

"Please, can we?"

I motioned to the barkeep for the check, which he brought over to me immediately. I signed it to the room, took out a crisp twenty in addition to the tip on the bill and placed them both back on the table.

I finished my Martini and picked up her drink.

"Please let me carry this."

"Thank you." She whispered as we left the Punch Room to the room.

We made our way to the elevator on the right. I pressed the up-button, and we didn't have to wait long for the elevator doors to open. When they did, I motioned Lynn into the elevator ahead of me. "Thank you." Even though to anyone in the hotel she appeared to be a man, her demeanor towards me was entirely feminine.

I pressed the button for the seventeenth floor and up we went. The doors opened a few seconds later and I motioned for her to walk to the left towards the room. "1714 is the room number," I said as we walked down the hall. The hallway was so quiet I could hear the lock of her chastity device clinking against it penile tube as she walked.

"Lynn," I said.

"I know, I can hear it too" she said as I took her hand in mine, interlacing our fingers.

We got to the room, and I opened the door with the pass key and let her enter first, then walked in behind her closing the door. She turned around to face me as I set her the remnants of her drink down on the entranceway table.

We kissed. It may have been her first time with a man, but the anticipation as well as the drink she'd just had made her lose her shyness. I took her face into my hands and kissed her cheeks, her eyes and forehead before going back to her sweet soft lips.

"Let's go in and sit?" I suggested.

"Oh, this is so nice" as she looked around the room. I had opted for a junior suite, so there was a small sitting area in addition to the bedroom.

"I know you're dying to get out of your street clothes, Lynn. Why don't you use the bathroom here to change out of them? There's a robe for you to put on. It's on the door." I said as I loosened and took off my tie.

"Thank you." She closed the door behind her as I sat down into one of the chairs of the seating area. I thought about the development of our friendship online, how we'd bared our sexual souls to each other, talking about things so intimate our wives didn't even know. I knew we both had visions of how we wanted this to go, and I was determined to lead her where she wanted to go. I wanted these next few hours to be hers.

I could hear the water in the bathroom running and then shut off. I could hear her fussing with the towels, and only a few moments later the door opened and out she came. "Ta-Dah!" she said as she spread her arms wide, grinning widely but not quite sure of herself.

I stood immediately and we approached each other. Not quite running, but quickly. "Oh my God, Lynn, you beautiful girl" as I kissed her. Hard. I probed her mouth with my tongue, and it was met by hers. I held her as tight as I'd ever held any woman, feeling the corset hard against my torso, her chastity device rubbing against my growing hardness. I had hit paydirt, there was no doubt about it. I was a man about to make love to a woman with the libido of a seventeen-year-old virgin, and equally inexperienced with a man.

She broke off the kiss and asked in a whisper, "Don't you want to see what I've brought you?" as she uncinched the robe. I'd seen bits of her lingerie before in our chats. She'd send me pictures after she'd bought them, teasing me each time. But as much as I thought I had seen, I surely wasn't ready for the whole thing. She was beautiful. The orchid-colored bra was all lace. It wasn't see-through, but I could see that her erect nipples were pushing against the gauze fabric. She had told me once she wore a B-cup and even in those, her breasts only filled about half the cup, usually leaving a space between the nipple and the cup of the bra. I could see that they were hard, desiring to be touched. I brought my right hand from the small of her back, extended two of my fingers and went in up underneath the bra to one of the nipples and started to fondle it, coaxing it to become even more erect. "Oh my God, Jim, I've wanted this for so long. Make me yours. Ravage me."

My hand that was teasing her nipple was resting on the top of her corset, an evil- looking waist trainer of steel bones, small buttons, and cotton mesh. I loved looking at it, but at the same time I hated how it must feel on her. I was going to enjoy removing it button-by-button.

Beneath the corset was a black old-fashioned garter holding up her stockings. I'd never seen one on a woman and I can tell you pictures don't do them justice. The males and lesbians of our race were done a great disservice by the invention of the panty hose. I pulled my hand out from under her bra and ran it down the tight corset to the garter. She moved her hips forward to meet it. The straps that went lower to the hose ran behind the fabric of a pair of crotchless panties. This allowed the CB-6000 at least to be free of the panty, if not her clittie, which was being held captive, locked up inside the chastity device. It is a paradox that gurls lock up their clitties, yet need them unlocked, free, and fully erect to climax. I could see it was straining against the hard plastic shell. To be sure, I had the key as she had given it to me when we first met earlier, but I wasn't about to unlock her and release it just yet.

I held up my finger and thumb to her mouth and said "Lick," which she did, wetting them with her saliva, even taking them into her mouth. I pulled them out from her mouth dripping wet and went back under her bra to the nipple that hadn't yet been touched. "So hot, I'm..." she pleaded "Take me." Yet she knew I wanted it as much as she did. My cock was hard, and she must've felt it when we embraced. "Can I touch it?"

"Of course. You can do whatever with it that you'd like. This is all about you, Lynn."

"Well in that case," she unzipped my trousers, reached in, and pulled out her first man-cock, and it was what she'd dreamed of. So much like her own but this one was free, pulsating, and engorged whereas hers was bound in chastity with its cruel downward curve. I'd worn a cock ring, which was now doing its job by engorging the shaft and glans. She could see the blue veins along its side, the blood inside it unable to escape past the ring. She knelt in front of me and kissed it. Tentatively at first, and then she must have decided that she was indeed a cocksucker and sucked it into her mouth as far as she could.

"Lynn, look at me when you suck."

She tried to answer me with the meaty cock still in her mouth but only mumbled. Laughing and looking me in the eyes as she pulled it out of her mouth "Yes, sir," and started to go back to sucking. We both laughed as I pulled my cock out her mouth and pulled her back up standing. I held her face with both my hands and kissed her again.

"Let's," kiss,

"Get," kiss,

"You," kiss,

"To bed."

She smiled and blushed as I reached into the pocket of my sport coat, pulled out the thin chain and key to the lock on her chastity device that she had entrusted with me downstairs at our first meeting, and I placed the chain around my neck and under my shirt before taking off my jacket and placing it on the chair. This while my now-wet cock was left hanging out my pants. "Oh, my" she said as she beheld it, now glistening wet in its erect freedom.

I held her around her waist as we made our way into the bedroom and onto the bed. "Let me undress you Lynn" I asked of her. I removed my shirt and pants, and if only get it out of the way, put my cock back into my underwear and turned my attention to her beauty.

I took her robe off and told her to lie down. "I've been dreaming of this moment too, you know," I said to her as I admired her femininity. We kissed, now full-mouthed as we were more familiar with each other's kissing. I started to reach behind her back to unhook the lace bra and she shook her head and smiled slyly, "No, it's here," pointing to between her breasts.

I smiled and thought to myself, "You know, I could learn to love this woman," undid the bra clasp and slowly pulled away the cups, exposing her breasts.

Her areolae were a dark pinkish-brown and the nipples were hard, about a quarter inch in diameter. "Did you use nipple suctions on them before you came over?" I asked her. I knew she had a pair of screw-type nipple sucks. "Yes, they didn't bruise, did they?" she asked, "God they're so sensitive" she told me as I started to suckle them.

I was in heaven. I licked and sucked one nipple while teasing the other with my fingers and thumb, then switched nipples and back. She giggled at the slurping noises I was making. I have sensitive nipples too, so I did what I love, which was to gently pinch them almost to the point of pain, then rub (or lick the one in my mouth) them ever so gently. Both nipples were dipping wet with my saliva.

I had been straddling her, with her underneath me as I made love to her breasts. When I felt it was time to begin my descent to the ultimate prize, I sat up and looked down at her. "Let's get this off" I said as I started undoing the row of tiny buttons running down the center of the corset. "Mm-hmm" was her reply. Her breasts were wet from my saliva, and some of the wetness had dribbled down her chest behind the corset I was about to remove.

It took a while to undo them all, but this was because I would lap at her nipples in between each button-undoing. When I finally reached the bottom button, I was able to sit her up, remove the bra that was still hanging off her shoulders, and peel off the corset.

The skin of her lower chest and abdomen was wrinkled and red from spending the afternoon in the corset. The fuzzy hair around her belly was matted and damp. She had told me once that she had wanted to remove it but couldn't without betraying her feminine nature to her wife. I didn't care either way and started to kiss my way from her nipples down her chest to her belly button and the treasure trail of hair that marked the earnest beginning of her pubic region. I could taste the saltiness of her skin, concentrated by the tight fitting corset.

I had never negotiated the removal of proper hose and garters but was I about to learn. Lynn sensed my apprehension and offered to help "Here, let me," she said in a soft, feminine voice. She reached down and undid the clasps holding the hosiery in place. "Now, peel them off." That I could do. I peeled each hose off one at a time and cast them aside. "And now take off my panties." As she raised her butt up off the bed, I took both hands and slid off the panties without touching the chastity device that must have been so uncomfortable for her. Her nut sac was taut, hairless, and thrust out away from her perinium. She shaved them daily she had once told me, from the base of the clittie back to her anal opening.

"Only one thing left" I said touching the black garter, but she replied "Oh, no you don't" and pushed me down on the bed. "You need to be naked too!" I sat up so she could take off my tee shirt and laid back down and let her go at my nipples as I had hers. After I could take no more nipple stimulation, I hoarsely whispered "My cock. Please Lynn, my cock." And then it was her turn to make her way down and remove the last bit of clothing between us, other than her black garter and the gold chain and key around my neck.

She pulled off my briefs and threw them onto the mess of clothes we had made on the floor and turned her attention to the cock in front of her, the cock ring like her chastity device, holding my ball sac tight and proud from the rest of my body. She remembered what I had told her about eye contact as she licked my balls, thoroughly wetting them with her saliva and licking up and down my shaft to the glans, finally taking the penis into her mouth.

It was her first cock I knew, and she went at it with pure lust. She took as much as she could without gagging, about four inches down and eased it back out, licking the head as she caught her breath. It was wonderful. She formed a ring with her fingers around the rest of my six inches as she bobbed up and down, always looking up at me for my reaction, which was one of utter bliss. She was a very good cocksucker, bringing me close faster than I had wanted.

It was time to release her clittie and give it the attention it deserved. "Lynn, here," as I took off the chain and offered her the key. "Oh my god, thank you" she replied as she hurriedly undid the lock and slid her clit out of the device and freed her balls from the ring as they separated.

The clit, once freed from its cruel bondage, began to swell immediately into the cock she was born with. I was amazed at how rapidly it grew in length and girth until its size rivaled my own. As it grew, I took the circumcised head into my mouth and went down on it, taking it to the root for as long as I could. My warm wet mouth now enveloped it instead of the cold hard plastic of the device. "Oh, Jim, Oh Jim" she muttered, now released of the chastity she herself had earlier in the day emplaced. The clit-now-cock started to leak pre-cum as I started my own bobbing motion, my throat capable in taking her deeper than hers on mine. I could taste her leakage deep in my mouth and it was delicious. I wanted more. I licked the shaft, went to her balls, taking each one into my mouth one at a time, then back to sucking on her cock. This went on for several minutes as I worked up a sweat cock-sucking this beautiful woman.

We settled into a sixty-nine laying on our sides, both sucking each other, anticipating each other's climax. She started leaking more and more, the taste filling my mouth. I could hear her moaning around my shaft as I pumped into her mouth as well. It didn't take long for us to achieve what we both desperately needed. I began to jet into her mouth, giving her the first taste of my seed. With one hand I cupped her balls, and with the other I reached behind her and ran a finger around and slightly into her rosebud, which began to trigger her orgasm as well. The first jet hit the back of my throat as I soon tasted the second and third of her hot jets filling my mouth. I was not anticipating the amount of semen she would offer me as spew after spew of her cum filled my mouth and dribbled down onto my cheek. Her spongy meatus glans and my tongue were bathed in a mixture of my spit and her jism as she just kept pumping into my mouth until she was spent.

We laid on the bed side by side with each other's sex in our mouths as we softened. Some of her cum was dripping down my cheek onto the bedsheet, but I think she had managed to swallow all of mine. I deliberately kept my finger at her puckered hole, lightly circling around it, wanting to continue to give this incredible woman all the pleasure I could. I knew that I was spent but hoped I could give her one more orgasm before she had to leave.

JiminNC
JiminNC
53 Followers