A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 01

Story Info
An experienced couple initiates another in their D/s scene.
9.6k words
4.77
21.1k
51

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Wager

The guest room is dimly lit but I can see everything. I think I can feel every nerve ending on my skin. I'm preparing to watch my wife with another man for the first time. It's the culmination of a journey of seduction that began months ago -- a seduction I wasn't always conscious of; but in retrospect, I realize was inevitable. Lena and her husband, John, were going to make us theirs tonight. And while we were prepared, I don't know if we understood how completely our lives would change -- had already changed, irrevocably.

Lena and I sat on a divan facing the large bed. Lena sat behind me - her nude body pressed against me -- her long legs locked around mine. I could feel the heat of her skin through my clothes. We watched together as my wife, Kelly, kneeled nude to the side of John at his feet. He sat naked on the corner of the bed. Kelly cradled his cock in her hand and was tenderly kissing it, exploring it like a gift.

Lena leaned her head against mine and whispered in my ear, "She's waited so long for this. Do you think you could stop her..." and rubbing her hand along the shape of my dick straining against the fabric of my slacks, "Even if you wanted to?"

With Lena's arms and legs draped around me I felt both protected and unable to intervene, 'even if I wanted to.'

Kelly's breathing was steady and deep. She watched, in fascination, as John's cock swelled under her touch. It was twice as long as her hand was wide as she stroked him. Its thickness pushed against her fingers, opening her grip on him. Kelly looked up at John and then back at Lena, and finally to me. With her eyes locked on mine, she smiled and slid her lips slowly down his shaft. John groaned. He drew her hair back from her shoulder to the other side so he could see -- so we could see. I heard a soft moan escape my wife's throat.

I was lost. I had imagined a moment like this, but nothing prepared me for the reality. My primal brain was alive with all the scents. My eyes were wide and glassy, unblinking for fear of missing a moment. I was frozen and alert, both excited and afraid.

That I was fully clothed and they were nude was part of Lena's staging. She was in control of everything tonight -- as she had been from the very first time I saw her.

She gently opened the fly of my pants and pulled my dick out. She lightly ran her fingertips over it and it literally quivered as we listened to Kelly mew around the cock in her mouth.

"You hear that?" Lena breathed against my neck. I gulped and nodded.

Lena said, "She wants to be his now. Look at how she rolls her eyes back as she takes more down her throat. Watch how when she comes up, she searches his face for approval."

I could only nod. My wife was unabashed. She was locked in now on his cock.

John stroked Kelly's hair. She shivered. He gently pressed her head and she moaned again, taking the hint to sink her mouth further down, holding it until her need for air brought her back up. John didn't force her; his hand was there just to tell her what he wanted. Twice more she took the encouragement until her lips stretched wide at the root of his cock where it met the closely cropped hair framing it. I suddenly felt dizzy as I watched her throat quiver.

"Good girl," John said.

I came. With barely a touch, my dick spasmed in Lena's hand, coating it with cum.

We had been instructed not to have orgasms for two weeks before tonight's initiation. Yet, we had to edge each other exactly once each hour we were alone together. I had been literally aching to come for weeks.

Lena laughed at the mess I made. She said "See Kelly?"

Kelly turned her eyes reluctantly to me. The corners of her mouth attempted to curl into a smile around John's cock, as she saw my leaking dick. My wife looked at Lena's hand coated and dripping. Kelly's body shook slightly. She lifted her head slowly up the length of John's cock with her eyes on me the whole time. As her tongue swirled the tip, pulling in the liquid pearl there, she looked at John. They both laughed. He nodded at her as if there was some private joke. Kelly looked back at us and down to Lena's cum-coated hand. My wife smiled wickedly.

"Feed it to him," she said.

John returned to stroking her hair and now both their eyes were on me as Lena said, "Oh, this one is fun."

My heart pounded as Lena brought her hand up. I'd never done this before. I had thought about it. I had tasted myself incidentally on my wife's lips and that act had sparked a desire in me that I couldn't bring myself to ask for. But now, I was staring at Lena's long, manicured fingers dripping.

At first, I could only let her slip her fingers in my mouth; but as I felt all eyes on me I started to open. Kelly's expression was of fascination and anticipation. Seeing that, my resistance broke and I began to run my tongue along Lena's fingers to seek my cum, sucking it in.

"Good boy," Lena said.

"Fuck," Kelly said, "He loves it." She looked up at John. "You were right."

This revelation hit me like a drug. They had talked privately. They held secrets from me. John looked at Lena and nodded as she scooped up more of my cum on her fingers and fed me again. My dick started to rise a second time. Something rare for me.

Lena breathed in my ear, "Take it all. This is what you do now." Then to Kelly, "See, he's even getting hard again from it."

Kelly's eyes were locked on Lena's, fascinated with the discovery. She said, "Oh, Lena, that's so fucking hot. Make him eat it all." She was breathing more heavily now as John had pulled her up on the bed next to him to watch me give in to the depravity. His fingers gently spread her pussy lips open, circled her hood with his fingertips. Kelly's vulva was completely bald as instructed, feeling the cool air for the first time since maybe we were married.

Lena said, "See how wet she is as she watches you?"

I couldn't help it. I actually whimpered.

Lena said, "This is what you are now. Do you want more?"

I nodded. And so did Kelly.

John said, "This will be fun. Kelly, why don't you tell him what you're thinking?"

"I can't believe you're actually licking up your cum." Kelly said,

She looked up at John, who nodded for her to continue.

"If I'd known you liked it so much, I would have had you eat it all the time. Maybe had you clean my pussy after you made your mess."

Lena used her slick fingers to stroke my dick for all of them to watch.

Kelly said, "You love it, don't you? You love eating cum."

I nodded. My dick was already painfully hard again. Lena's hand was in constant motion over my balls and shaft. I'd never been so expertly handled.

John whispered to Kelly, "He came just watching you take my cock in your throat the first time. Now, he's eaten his first load for you to see."

Kelly looked up at John in amazement and adoration.

"And now," John said, "He's going to cum again just knowing how depraved he is willing to be for us."

John's fingers worked Kelly's clit now. She was close to coming but he held her off.

"And next," John said, "You are going to cum for the first time with me as you watch your husband eat his second load."

Kelly's eyes were focused on my cock, "Fuck, I wonder...

"Yes?" John said as Kelly's fingers stroked his cock.

"I wonder if it's just his own cum he'll swallow."

And with that my heart swelled and my dick began to spasm. I panted and cursed and writhed under Lena's touch. Never in my life had I come so closely together.

Kelly moaned as I came again for them and John began slipping his fingers up inside her, stroking to put her over the top.

"Yes, yes. Uh huh. Please," she cried as she watched Lena scoop all the cum into her hand and this time held it in up front of my mouth like a bowl.

John had to hold Kelly tightly to him as she began to shake, her eyes on me the whole time. Staring into her eyes I couldn't help myself. I licked my lips, leaned forward and began to tongue and slurp up my cum from Lena's hand.

"That's my pet," Lena laughed

With her eyes locked on my lapping, Kelly came, "Fuuuuuck."

Somehow I knew what Kelly wanted. I sucked all the cum into my mouth and kept it open for her to see. She bucked against John's hand. He wouldn't let her stop. He seemed to want this moment to be locked into her mind. He wanted her to associate this act as a root memory of her new life. Both of us. Our new life.

Once I had emptied Lena's hand, she stroked my face, leaving my cheeks streaked with the realization of my new place in their world.

As John let Kelly came down finally, he let her slide to the floor. When she could compose herself, she crawled over to me, where I sat panting, wrapped in Lena's arms, my face covered in my second quick load of the night, with my mouth held open and leaking from own thirst. Kelly was so wet from coming that I could practically taste her on the air.

All I wanted to do was please her now. Make her smile at me again and again. To sink to any new low that delighted her. To bury my face in her cunt forever.

My wife, who had just deep throated John's still-hard cock and had herself come watching me eat my own spunk for her and our new masters, reached down to my damp dick and rubbed it to coat her fingers. The tip was on fire as she squeezed a last few drops out. She brought her hand up and spread those drops on my lips, and then began wiping the cum out to spread it across my face. She gently pushed up on my chin closing my mouth. She kissed me gently and leaned back, smiling broadly, as a shiny string pulled and snapped between our lips.

"Swallow," she said.

I gulped. I closed my eyes and used my tongue to clean the inside of my mouth and swallowed again.

Kelly shuddered, "Fuck. Twice." She looked at John who just winked.

Lena laughed, "And that's just the beginning, my pets."

* * *

The first time I spoke to Lena was at work. She was newly hired as marketing director. I worked in information systems. We were about to pass each other in the hall and her clipboard slipped out of her hands to clatter on the floor. Without thinking I bent down immediately to pick it up. She had bent over too and seemed surprised that I beat her to it. Her long hair hung forward and brushed my cheek. I looked up, but with her hovering over me, I couldn't stand up and I couldn't strain my neck to look her in the eye. I could only lift my head high enough to see her hips wrapped in a tight mid-length pencil skirt. Her legs were toned, tan, and seemed to shimmer.

"Thank you," she said. Her her smooth alto voice felt like honey in my ears as her head her head was right next to mine. She stood back up.

I looked up being careful not to let my eyes linger on the slit at the front of her skirt, or on her breasts beneath the tailored white blouse. Instead I met her eyes, which were dark brown framed by long lashes. She raised one dark, neatly tapered eyebrow.

"Such a gentleman," she said as I offered her the clipboard from my kneeling position. There was a flicker in her eyes. A slight narrowing and I daresay a twinkle -- at least as I replayed that moment in my mind so often in the time since. She walked away leaving me on my knees. And in her wake I smelled the hints of perfume and a copper scent that made me weak. I felt my mouth water.

* * *

Lena reached down to touch Kelly's face and bring her eyes up from my face, still coated in drying cum. With her other hand she pressed on my back urging me to move out of the way. I slipped off the divan and stood. Lena's nude body was now fully exposed to us. Kelly breathed heavily as she took in Lena's beauty. Her long tan legs. Her breasts, with small, dark nipples erect and rising with her own breath. Lena made no effort to close her legs that had been wrapped around me. Like John, she kept her bush neatly trimmed. The lips of her pussy were open and shiny with a hint of pink at the center, and her clit was swollen and pushing out of its hood. It was larger than Kelly's, which tended to tuck in and needed coaxing out. Lena lazily stroked her labia with one slender finger.

"So, beautiful," Kelly said,. She looked up from Lena's pussy to her take in her whole body. Lena didn't move except to let one knee swing out and back slightly as if to fan the flames of our desire. Kelly searched Lena's face for some sign.

"Would this be your first time?" Lena said.

Kelly nodded, "Uh huh."

"I want you to taste me, Kelly."

Kelly crawled forward and moved her face down close to Lena's sex. She inhaled deeply, rolling her eyes back. Involuntarily, I inhaled along with her, hoping some molecule would make it up to where I was standing.

My wife looked up at Lena and extended her tongue like an offering. Lena nodded and Kelly leaned forward and let her tongue run up the length of Lena's lips, pulling the liquid up to pool with the saliva dripping from her tongue. Only when her stiff tongue touched the swollen clit, did Lena move. She shivered. Kelly smiled at the reaction and drew her tongue back into her mouth. She closed her eyes finally as she savored the flavor.

When Kelly opened her eyes again, and looked up at Lena, her eyes seemed to be glistening.

"Do you want more, Kelly?" Lena said.

An expression of desperation came over Kelly's face that I'd never seen before. "I want... it all," she said.

"What do you say, then?" Lena said.

"May I?"

Lena nodded. Kelly put one hand on each of Lena's thighs and buried her face in Lena's pussy, licking and slurping like a woman obsessed.

Lena moaned. Her hips jerked under the assault.

"Yes, yes. That's it. That's my girl." Lena looked up at John. "She's going to be perfect, John." She writhed under the assault. "She will never say no."

Kelly shook her head no as she kept her mouth locked on Lena's pussy, alternately drinking and running her tongue over and under the hood of her clit.

"Yes, there. Like that," Lena said, "You want me to feel good, don't you?"

"Mm. Hmm."

"You want... to make me come?"

"Uh, huh." Her mouth barely came off Lena's pussy to speak.

"Your desperation makes me want to come, my pet. But I want you to come when I do. I want you to rub your pussy... and make yourself come when I say."

Kelly let go of one of Lena's knees and brought her hand down to dip her fingers deep into her pussy. They came out coated and shiny as she began rubbing her own clit rapidly.

"Only when I say, pet." Lena said. She looked at John who was laying casually on the bed, softly stroking his cock.

Lena said. "I'm so close, Kelly, I'm so close. You make me feel so good when you're eager. When you show me your hunger."

Kelly moaned loudly at the encouragement and her hand was a rapidly circling around and over her own clit.

"Are you ready?"

Kelly could only whimper.

"Bring us there together, Kelly."

My wife slurped and moaned and her hand changed to rub furiously side to side over her clit.

John said, "Kelly, your husband is hard again watching you."

Neither woman looked. Neither woman cared. I stood fully clothed with my dick hanging out of my open fly, fully erect again. It was so painful, I dared not touch it. I only wished I was Kelly at that moment. So long had I wanted to do the same thing. Since that first day. I could smell that same scent but it was overpowering. Lena loved this power. She had us both drooling, literally. My face covered with my own cum. Kelly's face covered in Lena's juices.

"Now," Lena cried and Kelly screamed into Lena's pussy as both of them came. Lena's long legs stretched out straight and quivered as she locked her strong thighs on Kelly's head, holding her mouth tight against her clit. Kelly's breath was cut off. Her body shook but she kept her mouth open and her tongue moving deep in Lena's pussy.

Finally, Lena opened her legs, releasing Kelly to gasp for air, only to immediately try to dive back in. But Lena bent her leg and pressed her knee gently against Kelly's forehead.

"That's enough, Dear." She sighed, "That's plenty for now."

Kelly collapsed on the floor and then rolled herself over on her back to make it easier to catch her breath. She looked up from beneath Lena's open legs. Her eyes met mine and the satisfaction and lust were all over her face, which shone with Lena's juices. Kelly looked down to my hard dick sticking straight out of my open fly, dripping with pre-cum. She snickered.

Looking up at Lena, my wife said, "We may have to lock that up."

I almost fainted. My legs went weak and I dropped to my knees. I didn't come so much as dribble a puddle on the floor as my dick spasmed. I was so overwhelmed. My face was white hot with desire and humiliation. I looked up from the puddle and to Lena and Kelly. Both women looked amused as they panted in the glow of their orgasms.

Kelly turned onto her side and propped her head up on one hand to watch me. She looked up at John, then back to me. Then she looked then down to the small puddle of cum on the hardwood floor, back to my face, then gave a little nod sideways.

I dropped my lips back into the puddle and slurped it all up.

John said, "That's three."

"Fuck," Kelly said.

* * *

My second interaction with Lena was when I was sent to her office to help her with some software I managed. Her door was open but she was focused on the screen in front of her. Her long hair was pulled back into a pony tail but wisps curled down to frame her face. She didn't wear a lot of makeup. She kept things subtle and muted for work.

I wondered for a second what she looked like out at a club, dancing or having a drink at the bar. Would her hair whip in the back light? Would the beads of sweat run down her neck to pool at her collarbone, drawing into her white blouse that was already clinging to her breasts? Would the color of her nipples be visible under the fabric? Would they be brown or pink?

I knocked on the doorframe to announce my presence.

"Come in," she said and looking up at me, "Oh, it's my gentleman."

My face flushed hot as I stammered hello. I couldn't imagine her remembering me at all. "You needed help?"

"Oh, yes, thanks, come on over."

I found myself kneeling beside her again as she walked me through her questions. I had to concentrate to keep from being distracted by every tap of the mouse with her manicured nails, and the brush of her blouse against my elbow, the sweetness of her breath on my cheek...

"Would you like a chair?" she said.

"This is perfect," I said reaching over to grab the mouse.

When I had cleared up the issue, I finally leaned back and stood up.

"Thanks, so much for your help," she said.

"Anytime,"

I saw a picture frame on a desk of a tall blonde man playing soccer. It was an action shot of him dribbling the ball downfield. His hair was closely cropped on the sides and longer on top. The sun was highlighting the blond hair on his legs and arms that shone with sweat.

"John, my husband," she said, "I took that shot."

"Is he a pro?"

She laughed. "No, college. It's where we met. We both played, actually."

She picked up another frame next to it. It was her and John. They were on beach. He was dressed in swim trunks and an open shirt. His arm was wrapped around her waist and she was leaning into him. She was wearing a black bikini under a translucent white cover-up.

"You both have six packs."

She laughed. "Mine's more like four, but yeah, we like to get out and play together."

"I can see," I said, suddenly regretting my words. "I mean..."

"It's alright. I know what you mean. He has that effect on people. You can't not notice."

"No, meant..." and I cut myself off before I said another stupid thing.

She chuckled at my discomfort.