A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a flicker in her eyes caught me up. I started to walk away, banging my knee against the desk in my hurry to get out. I said, "Well, if you run into any more issues..."

"I know who to call," she said, and then as I crossed the threshold, "Oh, and next time, you don't have to linger so long at the door. Just say, hi."

"Er... yes, ma'am." The corners of her eyes crinkled at those words, as I found myself blushing again. She had caught me staring earlier and knew just when to drop the info to make me the most uncomfortable.

"Ever my gentleman," she said.

* * *

"I think we've been too selfish, Kelly," Lena said. "John, hasn't even come yet."

"And my husband's come three times already," Kelly said, smirking.

Kelly was still laying on the floor with her head propped up on her hand. Lena had curled her legs under her and was lounging on the divan. And while I continued lapping at the floor, hoping to please them with my enthusiasm, both women had turned their attention to John.

He was on the edge of the bed, his cock laying against his thigh, the crown dripping pearls.

"I'm not complaining," he said, leaning back on his hands, which made his abs tighten and his cock slide back. I watched a pearl of liquid pull and streak against his solid thigh.

John said, "Watching you two women is a pleasure, and we've got all the time we need to break Kelly in properly."

Kelly's eyes flashed and the lids half closed at the words, 'break in.' She turned her head up to look back at Lena with an expression that fell somewhere between expectant and apprehensive.

Lena returned Kelly's gaze and without looking up at John said, "I think maybe now she's wet enough for you."

Kelly's mouth dropped open and she yelped as John had sprung forward and pulled her up by her waist to spin her around onto the bed. He tossed her face down bent at the waist with her feet on the floor, her chest against the bed, and her hands by her shoulders. John licked two of his fingers and slid them effortlessly into her pussy. He gently applied pressure up, which encouraged her lift her hips higher and higher until she'd straightened her legs.

She groaned but I couldn't tell if it was from the pressure in her cunt, or the realization of how slutty this looked.

John grinned and said, "I think she might be open to the idea of getting fucked, Lena."

Lena stood up and moved next to me. She lay her hands on my shoulder and we both fixed our gaze on my wife's pussy, dewy and open beneath the globes of her raised ass. We watched her back rise and fall quickly, breathing in anticipation as she lay exposed for the room.

"What do you think?" Lena said to me. "Do you think she's ready for him? Do you think your loyal wife is ready for another man to plunge his long, thick cock into her dripping snatch? Do you think she's ready to be fucked hard with you right here watching?"

"Uh, huh." Kelly said into the mattress.

Lena laughed then she turned her gaze to John's cock, which was now fully erect again. It stood straight out before him, curling slightly up. I watched a drop of clear cum drip down and splash on my wife's ass.

"Do you think it'll fit?" Lena said. "And after, do you think yours will be enough?"

My dick twitched. It couldn't recover again, but I found myself weak and leaning more than I wanted to against Lena's naked body. She held one shoulder and used the other hand to cradle my head against her.

"He'll be gentle," she said, adding, "Until she begs him not to."

Kelly whimpered at Lena's words. She rocked her hips up toward John, who used his legs to encourage hers farther apart. She began to shake and then she broke.

"Please, John. Please fuck me. Please fuck me. Please, please, please..."

"That was fast," Lena said, beaming.

I was breathing heavily now. My whole attention on John's cock. I had never felt inadequate. Kelly told me she loved my dick. She said she was satisfied. I knew how to help her come. But she had never given up so much control to me. She was following every cue John gave her. When she had held his cock earlier, there was adoration. His body was a work of art that you couldn't help admire. I wasn't afraid of being gay, but until this moment, I had never truly studied another man's cock -- seen it up close and ready.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Lena said beside me. I could only nod. She patted my cheek. "It's OK to adore beautiful things."

John bent his legs to bring his hips behind my wife's. He put one hand on either side of her waist and tucked his hips to bring the crown of his cock at her opening. She continued to beg as he rocked his tip up and down her slit. I watched as the crown slowly separated her lips and he pressed in just enough to slip inside her.

Lena whispered, "Now comes my favorite part."

Kelly still whimpering, pushed her hips back against his cock. But John held position, moving back as she tried to slide onto his cock. She seemed to hesitate, waiting.

"Now, she understands," Lena whispered.

"Oh, my god, no," Kelly said and realizing that he wasn't going to plunge into her, she began to wriggle and push back against his cock. She had no leverage, and her hips were as high as she could go. But desperately and slowly she thrust back against him, all the time begging, "Please, please, please." She arched her hips up and down his cock, which was getting drenched in her juices. I marveled that he was only halfway in.

"So, fucking thick," Kelly muttered. She tried to push her arms up to bring her torso closer but the bed was too soft. Then, as her legs and abs began to weaken, she cried, "Oh, no, no, no, no..." as she realized she hadn't the strength to make it the rest of the way up his cock.

Watching this together, Lena let one hand drop down to her own pussy and began to stroke herself. Her breathing was getting heavier as she watched her husband play Kelly out like a marlin on a line.

With a cry of frustration, Kelly's arms began to shake.

"Now, John," Lena said as Kelly finally collapsed only to have John grab her by the hips. He straightened his legs to stand up and pulled her the rest of the way up his cock.

Kelly gasped as she went limp, hanging down toward the bed with her ass pulled up tight to his crotch, completely impaled. I watched her core muscles spasm around his cock as her mouth hung open and her jaw tightened. She held there not breathing for several long moments before she gasped again and let out a guttural scream. I had never seen her come so long or so hard.

At that moment, Lena also came using her own hand. Moaning softly into my shoulder.

I could do nothing. My spent dick quivered in the cold air. I tried to stroke it but it was too painful.

"Poor, dear. Wasted all his meals," Lena said. "Here's a little something to tide you over." She slid her wet fingers into my mouth. I felt lightheaded as I finally got to taste what I only knew from its sweet scent.

* * *

On another day, Lena came to my office with a question. As she gave me the details, she casually came around the desk and pulled one of the chairs over next to me. She indicated my monitor and said, "Maybe you can show me."

My pulse quickened with her right next to me. He perfume seemed darker and richer today. When she shifted in her seat to reach up to point at the screen, I involuntarily inhaled deeply, hoping for a hint of that metallic scent.

After answering her questions, she didn't get up. She leaned back and appraised my desk. She saw my pictures there and immediately grabbed one of Kelly.

"Oh, my, she's gorgeous." she said turning to me.

"Kelly, my wife," I said, "I'm a lucky guy."

She picked up another picture of Kelly and I together -- our wedding.

"Oh, you make a lovely couple."

"Five years, next June."

"High school sweethearts, no doubt."

"Kinda, yeah. Different schools."

Lena lingered on the photo, her long finger swinging back and forth across the photo as if she was caressing Kelly's auburn hair.

"Sweet," Lena said almost to herself and I wasn't sure whether she meant our anniversary or Kelly's smiling face in the picture -- long curling hair, dimpled cheeks, and a soft sprinkling of freckles.

After a few moments, Lena placed the picture gently back in its spot.

"Well, we hope to meet her one day." She smiled and slid out of the chair, turning to push it back against the wall. As she moved, I caught that spark of metal in the air that made my mouth suddenly water painfully.

Lena turned to look back at me and caught me staring at her ass. She gave me a slight mock scolding look, and walked out. My dick was rock hard.

* * *

After her long orgasm, John lowered Kelly back down on the bed. He turned her over on her back. Her face was flushed and she was shining with perspiration. His skin shone too in the dim lights of the room, highlighting every muscle of his lean body.

"Slide back," he told her, grabbing a pillow from above her head.

Using her elbows, she slowly scooted back on the bed, never taking her eyes from his. John slid the pillow under her hips. Kelly's mouth was open slightly. Her tongue flicked out and licked the sheen on her upper lip and she blew a long tendril of hair out of her face. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. They were fuller than Lena's. Kelly's nipples were pink and, at the moment, wrinkled into tight little nubs that I knew would be especially sensitive now.

John scooted up over her and on the way his mouth found one of her nipples sucking it in and gently nipping it. Kelly squealed.

He came up and kissed her deeply and she fell into it completely. I watched my wife wrap her arms around his back stroking his skin. I knew what it felt like to be caressed by her. I knew how her tongue felt in my mouth and what her kisses tasted like. He was experiencing all that now except with an urgency from her I didn't recognize -- not since perhaps our wedding night, which we had foolishly saved ourselves for.

She slid her hands down to caress his ass. Suddenly, her hands froze and I saw her fingers tighten into his flesh and I knew. He was in her again. He lifted up on his forearms to look down at her. She was biting her lip, shiny from kissing. Her eyes were sparkling and wide.

"Look at your husband," he said.

She looked first at me from the corner of her eyes and then turned her head toward me.

I was standing next to the bed with my erection pointing out again from my open fly. Lena was still next to me, holding one of my hands, another on my shoulder.

John shifted his hips slightly and I saw my wife's eyes roll back in her head for a moment. She sighed and turned back to John.

"No," John said, "Look at your husband. What is he doing?"

She looked long at me. "Nothing," she said finally.

"Remember that," John said and he tilted his pelvis again. Kelly's eyes fluttered for a moment and then opened wide.

"That's the spot," Lena said.

"Tell him what is happening," John whispered.

"He... He's pressing... Oh, my God, I don't know. I've never..." Her legs were trembling now.

Lena spoke to me, but she was looking at Kelly, "He's found that special bundle of nerves. He's so good at finding all those spots with his cock. He can stay hard for so long. He can hold off coming so long that he can work any number of those spots along the way. He loves finding where they are in each new pet."

Kelly's face was wide and her eyes glassy. It was like she was on drugs. She was frozen as if she didn't want him to lose his place. He was making subtle movements with his hips back and forth. I could picture the crown of his cock rolling over and back on some magic button I'd never found. Maybe one I couldn't reach.

"You're going to come for me again," John said to my wife. "It's going to be intense."

She whimpered and nodded.

"Do you want your husband to see it?" John said, "Do you want him to hear it?"

She nodded, desperately.

"I could send him out of the room, if you want." John said.

I felt a wave of panic hit my stomach.

Kelly shook her head, "No, I know he wants..."

Lena said, "Because once it happens like this. He won't ever forget it. The sound of your scream, the look on your face of pure, extended bliss that he has never given you, that he can't hope to give you."

Kelly shook her head. Her eyes were watering and it seemed like she was held on the very verge of orgasm. Her face was red and her mouth open.

"I... I... want... him to know..."

I felt a wave of relief and fear. Lena reached down to grasp my dick and I flinched and my hips pulled back from the sensitivity.

John said, "Because after this, you won't want anything else."

Kelly, was panting now. "Please... oh, please..."

"And," John said, "Neither will he."

"Yes!" Kelly cried, "Yes... oh, please... Just let me... Please, just let me."

"You have to understand," John went on in his lowest tone, "This first taste is free." Then his quietest whisper in her ear, "From now on, you'll have to earn it."

Kelly groaned and I could see her desperately trying to move her hips under him. Doubling the pressure on that secret spot.

"I'll do anything," my wife said, and turning to me with a fiery look in her eye, "And he'll... do.. Anything!"

"Yes," John hissed and slid all the way into the root and then partway out and plunged hard holding firm against her pubic bone as Kelly began rolling into her orgasm. I felt I could see the waves undulating through her body and she released a high scream that sent shivers through my body.

"That's a good boy," Lena said to me as I came into her hand again. My balls ached and I couldn't breathe. "That's four," she said to John.

Without letting Kelly catch her breath, John held himself up and began rapidly sliding up and back inside her. This was for him now.

"I am going to come now, Kelly."

"Oh, yes... Yes, please. Come."

"Where should I come, Kelly?"

She looked quickly at me and back to John.

"In... in me. Oh, please come inside me. Come for me. Come for me."

"There's a price, Kelly."

She whimpered.

"I don't care. Anything."

John looked over at me. Kelly turned her head to where I was standing with my dick dripping into Lena's hand.

She narrowed her eyes. I felt something almost like anger from her. "Do it," my wife said to me. My vision went white and I kneeled down to the level of Lena's hand and began to slurp what little cum was there."

John looked hard at me.

"That's not the full price, Kelly."

Kelly snapped her head back to look at John, with a look of wonder on her face. She nodded her head in time to John's cock sliding in and out of her as she rode the waves of pleasure.

"Every drop of you," she said to him, nodding; and then turning to me, eyes afire with glee, "Every. Single. Drop."

And John pushed in and held inside her for several agonizing moments. I could see his ass muscles contract and the spasms of his body as he pumped cum deep inside her.

Lena brushed my hair back from my eyes with her one free hand as I tongued her hand witnessing my wife orgasm yet again with the sensations of being filled by him.

"One reason he likes to tease for so long," Lena said, "Is that he builds up so much fluid, it feels like he's cumming forever."

John gasped and collapsed on top of my wife as she wrapped her arms and legs around him whispering, "So full. So full," before she relaxed beneath him.

* * *

It was a company Christmas party when we met John in person. Kelly and I sat across from Lena who was alone with an empty chair next to her. She was sipping her wine, looking as gorgeous as I'd ever seen her. She wore a red dress that draped over her long frame and as she leaned forward or to the side, it became evident it wasn't the kind of dress you could wear a bra with. I had to focus to keep my eyes up.

Lena was telling Kelly how helpful I'd been to her since she joined the company. "He's quite the resource."

Kelly beamed at me and seemed slightly cowed in Lena's presence. Kelly was stunning in a green wraparound dress that flattered her hourglass curves. Only I knew that she'd gone without underwear for the night, feeling "a little frisky" as she whispered the news to me before getting out of the car. She liked to drop those little teases knowing there would be nothing I could do about it all night. And it always worked. By the end of the night, I'd be aching to get her home and pull that dress over her ass and eat her out, or throw her over the sofa and fuck her. Then there was that one crazy night when I couldn't wait and fucked her in the venue bathroom and we had to leave early because I left too much evidence inside her and it was only a matter of time before our dirty secret spilled out for everyone to see.

"You're so beautiful, Kelly," Lena said, "Your husband is a lucky man."

"Well, like you said," Kelly blushed, "He's resourceful."

Kelly actually winked and Lena raised her wine glass to her. Then Lena looked up above my head and smiled.

"Are you keeping my wife out of trouble?" I heard John's rich voice behind me. My body almost vibrated from what I hoped was just the surprise.

"They're doing their best, dear, but you know what trouble I can be." Lena said.

The banquet tables were tight together and John was slipping between the backs of chairs. His legs were right against the back of my chair and he reached down and squeezed my shoulder muscles. I jerked at first, at the sudden intimacy, but then froze not wanting to be rude.

"I do indeed," he said offering one hand toward my wife. "I'm John, Lena's husband."

Kelly took his hand. She seemed quite awkward suddenly. Her mouth parted slightly. I don't know if it was the fact that he was giving me the neck rub, or that he was standing so close to me, or from having to crane her neck up so far just to see his face, but Kelly looked immediately flustered.

"You must be Lena's gentleman," John said coming around the table, leaning down to kiss his wife tenderly and then settling into the chair. He seemed taller in person. He was wearing a fashionable suit but he'd undercut the formality with an open necked shirt revealing a nearly hairless chest with just a few blond curls.

Kelly gave me a wordless, "Wow," and I caught her brushing her hair back with her hand and then looking at me quizzically.

"Gentleman?" she said.

I started to stammer, but then Lena rescued me, "You know, he's so polite all the time, formal, and..."

"Stiff?" Kelly added with a laugh.

"A gentleman," Lena said, winking.

This time Kelly raised her glass to Lena.

John leaned forward to talk to Kelly who leaned in to hear him.

It was then that Lena started to engage me in talk about work. I know now, of course, that it was to keep me engaged so John could get to know Kelly a little better. Every time I heard Kelly giggle at some joke and would turn to see what was funny, Lena would interrupt me with another question or detail.

Kelly and John talked all evening. They danced while Lena kept me at the table. By the end of the night, we all hugged good-bye with the promise of getting together soon. Kelly seemed pensive when we left.

Our car was all by itself in the parking garage. As we got to the passenger side, Kelly, pulled me in and kissed me.

"Have you been thinking about me all night?" she said.

I nodded.

"Good," she said, pulling me over into a deep kiss.

I started to open the door for her, but she stopped my hand. Instead she reached for the handle to the backseat door. I stepped back and grinned as she opened the door and started to crawl in. Some thought made her stop as she was bent over halfway into the car and she turned her head back to look at me. With a wicked grin, she looked around to be sure we were alone and she reached down to grab her skirt and slowly began pulling it up to expose her naked ass.