A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 02

Story Info
An experienced couple initiates another in their D/s scene.
14.5k words
4.77
14.3k
21

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - Initiation

John and Lena had us over for drinks not too long after the company Christmas party. Kelly and I were excited but also nervous because the closer we got to the address, the more posh the houses became. Their community didn't just have a gate but a security guard to field the guests.

We weaved through the dimly-lit, winding streets, searching for numbers that always seemed hidden, as if, if you had to ask, you shouldn't be there. We pulled finally into the long driveway of what clearly was a custom home, lit up for the evening like a cover of Architectural Digest.

"Do you think we're out of our element," I said peering up through the windshield.

"They're just people, like us." Kelly said, "Don't be nervous. I think they really like us. Lena is gorgeous, of course, but she seems so warm and kind. And John is charming as fuck."

I laughed, "Charming."

Kelly hit my shoulder. "And built, yes." "Chiseled," she added. "But he's not arrogant at all. They just seem like real people."

"Real hot, you mean?"

"We're hot," Kelly said. And she winked and tugged her blouse down a bit to show off her cleavage.

"You're fucking gorgeous," I said and leaned in to kiss her. We made out for a couple minutes before we pulled ourselves together and got out of the car.

When Lena opened the front door, I was half-surprised not to see a doorman. "Hi!" she said, smiling, and opened her arms to Kelly for a hug. She held her tightly, then leaned back.

"You just have a little..." Lena said reaching up to touch Kelly's bottom lip and rubbing a smudge of lipstick away. Lena looked at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Seems you two might need a room."

Kelly laughed and scrunched her face. I blushed.

"And my gentleman too," Lena said as she stepped over to hug me. As she turned, I saw her casually slip the finger in her mouth that had just brushed Kelly's lip. Lena shared a brief glance with me. She raised her eyebrows as if to say, "What?" I shook my head.

"Well, come on in," she said, smirking at me.

We went through the house, which was modern while still comfortable and inviting. She led us back to a family room with a large picture window overlooking the patio and pool. The room was cozy considering the height of the ceiling and what I was sure were original artworks on the walls. Kelly sat down on a love seat and as I moved to sit next to her Lena interrupted me.

"John is making us drinks. Go help him."

"Yes, ma'am!" I spun on my heel and headed the way Lena was gesturing.

Kelly laughed. As I was leaving, she said, "He doesn't obey me that well."

"Oh, it's all in the tone, dear." Lena said. I felt my face hot again.

When I came back from the kitchen with the drinks, I saw the Lena was sitting next to Kelly on the love seat. They were leaning in, talking in hushed tones, and laughing. I stood there with the drinks (on an actual tray) and waited for them to notice me.

Kelly was laughing and wore an expression of mock scandal. She turned her head to me and Lena leaned in and whispered something in her ear. Kelly's face went still and she nodded earnestly.

Lena looked back at me. She raised her hand and I stepped forward with the tray. She and Kelly each took a drink. Vespers, John, had called them. Heady like a Martini, but with a sweet finish. "Like pussy," John said conspiratorially when he was showing me how to mix them. He laughed and punched my shoulder.

* * *

I thought of that moment, later, on the night of our first session with Lena and John -- heady and sweet. Lena had sized me up the moment she first saw me. And she seemed to know that Kelly would open up to them. The seduction was deliberate, calculated, and we followed them down the path like puppies. And now here I was on the floor of their special room with my dick in a cage, having just licked my wife clean of her master's cum.

Lena told me to get up off the floor and stand against the wall with my arms and legs wide. As I got up, I looked longingly at Kelly whose face was still smeared with the sticky traces of the kiss we shared after she swallowed John's cum for the first time. She licked her lips and used her fingers to alternately wipe as much as possible from her cheeks and suck her fingers clean.

Lena patted her on the head and walked over to address me. I was standing against the wall, feeling awkward, and hoping I was doing it right. She raised my hands to shoulder height, pushed against my chest until I was fully straight against the wall, and used her feet to softly kick each foot at little wider.

My new cage hung down between my legs. Or rather, it protruded from my groin. I had not been able to see it yet, and as tried to look, Lena tapped the bottom of my chin to bring my face up.

"Don't worry, it's not going anywhere," she said. "Not for four months at least."

From the bed, John said, "At least."

And there I was on edge again. Flushed and alert. Four months? Four months? What did it mean? All the time? Would Kelly really wait that long? The conspiracy to make me an unwitting accomplice in my own sweet torture had me obsessed. I wanted to be the fly on that wall as John made the wager with Kelly, knowing or hoping, I would go beyond anything she'd had with me before. I felt myself subconsciously flexing my dick just to feel the weight of the cage.

Lena rolled her eyes at my pathetic movements and said, "Kelly has instructions. Don't worry about the details for now. It comes off when it amuses us and it stays on as it amuses me." She swung the keychain around her wrist the opposite direction. She motioned for Kelly to come over then she directed her down on her knees to get a close look at my cage. I could feel her breath on my thigh and balls.

"This particular cage, gives me access to these," Lena said as she reached down.

"I can be nice." I felt her hand encircle my balls and pull them down and back slightly. I shivered.

She raised her eyebrows and squeezed slightly. The pain was dull but immediate.

"I can bring correction."

She released me and I let out a sigh, realizing I'd been holding my breath.

Lena said, "Kelly, I advise you to experiment when you have him home. It takes practice to know where the boundary is between one and the other. But err on the side of gentle. You can get so worked up, you know."

"Yes, mistress, I promise." Kelly said.

With my eyes forward, I still couldn't see what she was doing but I felt Kelly's hand stroking my cage and exploring its boundaries -- feeling the weight of my balls in their taut sack, feeling the ridge and openings of the container, and lastly the small hole in front just over the tip.

"It's a pretty little thing," Kelly said, tapping it. My legs started to tremble.

* * *

In their cozy living room, sipping our vespers before we had any idea of what was in store for us, Lena was engaging with Kelly, getting to know all about her. John relaxed in an armchair, legs stretched out. I was on the long couch alone.

Kelly told Lena how we met when we were both in high school, but not the same one. We worked at a clothing store in the mall and bonded over our love of music. We went to concerts where she danced and I swayed.

Lena said, "Oh, he's a little inhibited, is he?"

"It's just not his thing, although, get him a little drunk and he can surprise you."

Lena looked at me, "I bet."

Once again, I felt like I was swimming against some current with her. She could seem totally flat and deeply sexual at the same time. Kelly didn't seem to register it. Though she hung on Lena and John's every word. When we were all together, I seemed to fade away - at least until she got me home. I didn't understand the game I was in, but I certainly benefited from how horny Kelly seemed to be lately and I didn't want to jinx that.

Kelly said, "What about you guys? What's your story?"

Lena and John looked at each other and smiled.

"I would love you tell you all about it, Kelly," Lena said. "But I wouldn't want to scare you off."

"You're in a cult. I knew it!" Kelly said laughing.

"Wait until you hear about our communion rites," John said.

"Oh... you!" Kelly said. But she lowered her eyes and blushed. She fanned herself in mock shock and then seeing John steadily gazing at her, she froze for a moment.

"Oh, John," Lena said, "Leave the girl alone. She's trying to be good."

Kelly smiled and bit her lip.

When we got home that night, and were getting undressed for bed, I asked what she and Lena were laughing about while I was making drinks.

"Oh, girl talk."

She blushed a bit and turned away from me, so I had to know more.

"Yeah, care to share?"

"It's not bad."

"I wish it was," I said

Kelly wadded up and threw her blouse at me.

"Hah, you wish!" she said, "No, she was saying how nice it was to see a couple still so completely in love."

I smiled and stepped over to her and gave her a kiss. I'd already stripped and she was down to her bra and panties.

"Ain't that the truth." I said.

Kelly kissed me back and ran her hands over my back softly.

"Lena, said it was nice that we still couldn't keep our hands off each other. And I said we still had a good time and I admired how sexy she and John were together."

I nodded and said, "So, far, I'm not hearing the funny part."

"Oh, that. Yes, well I asked if they never got in a rut or stale or bored or anything."

Her eyes dropped down when she said that, which made me wonder if the question wasn't rhetorical.

"Lena said, that no, they are intimate nearly daily and, some days, several times and they have learned to play and try new things. And I was, like, 'new things?" And she said, she shouldn't be telling me this but, for example, when she was a new bride she learned how to... deep throat him?"

Then she looked up at me pointedly.

"And I said, 'oh, it must be nice -- with him being so big -- not to have a gag reflex. I always choke with you.' And she said, well, there's a technique. And besides, choking -- at the right time -- could be fun too."

She went on, "So, now I'm a little flustered but I'm trying not to look uncool because, she's just so..."

I nodded.

"Right?!" Kelly said, "So, I just said, well, what's the technique?"

She looked long at me and then pointedly looked down. My dick was hard and twitching.

I said, my mouth suddenly dry, "Well, did she tell you?"

"Sit on the bed," she said, "No, on the corner of the mattress."

I moved there and sat down with my dick pointing straight up. She kneeled down on floor to the left of me and wrapped her right arm around my waist. She stroked my right thigh. My dick twitched again. Then she brought her left hand up and with her index finger traced the underside of my dick from root to tip and back.

"See how this curves toward you?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, Lena told me if I approached you this way..." And she lifted up and brought her mouth over the head of my dick. And breathing softly over the crown, she said, stroking her neck, "Well, that's the way my throat curves."

And she slid her mouth down. It was achingly slow and the look of concentration on her face was so erotic, I had to really calm my breathing not to come right there.

She gagged a little then pulled up.

"Wow, that was deeper than..." I started to say. But she interrupted me with a raised finger as she caught her breath.

"Hold on a sec. She gave me another tip."

With that she took a deep breath and exhaling slowly she sank down again. This time her lips came down to the root. I held absolutely still, out of fear - both of gagging her and coming too soon. She was breathing softly through her nose with her eyes closed. Finally she came up, turned her face to me just beaming.

"Wow," I said, "Just wow."

"Yeah, I was worried it would go deeper."

Then something she said that had been tugging at the back of my mind suddenly sprang forward.

"Wait, 'because he's so big'?!"

She brought her forehead down to my thigh.

"I know! Ugh! It's so embarrassing. She asked the same thing."

She made the finger gun gesture to her temple and raised her head back up.

"It's not a big thing." And rolling her eyes, laughing, "I'm mean it is but it's not, really, that big of a deal. Don't worry! I'm a good girl."

I shook my head. "Go on."

She looked sheepish but she looked down briefly at my dick in her hand, which was, admittedly, very hard. I saw a slight flick of her eyebrow but she looked back to me.

"At the Christmas party, we were dancing, John and I. And I... felt it."

"Wait. What?!"

"No, not 'felt it' felt it. I brushed against it. He had twirled me and pulled me back and I backed into him too close and could just feel it, you know?"

I nodded, my mouth suddenly dry.

"He spun me right back and maybe there was a look on my face. I don't know. I may have looked down a little too long. But he just shrugged his shoulders and smiled. And that was that. He didn't try that move again and we were good." She shook her head. "We just had fun."

"You could tell how big though."

This time Kelly shrugged.

"Like...?"

"OMG!" She laughed and rolled her eyes. "Men."

She shook her head and with her one hand on my dick she reached her other hand around and stacked it just above the other.

"Like..." And she wiggled her upper thumb above top of the closed fist. My dick was safely hidden now somewhere in the palm of her upper hand.

She opened that hand.

"Look, I don't know. It was quick and I've hardly thought about and," she said, "It doesn't matter."

I saw her look at the palm of her open hand, which was smeared with clear pre-cum.

She looked at her palm and back to me. She pursed her lips thoughtfully and then licked her palm and I couldn't help but flex my dick in her hand, which made her smile.

I said, "Did it feel good? I mean... to get that big a reaction from a man like that?"

She nodded but then shook her head.

"It is what it is," she said. "Guys get hard. You never know what all their triggers are, right?"

She looked at her open palm, now clean.

"Plus, you have him to thank." She said as she switched hands and began to stroke my dick with palm she just licked.

"What?"

"Yeah, as we were coming back to the table and helping push my chair in, he whispered in my ear, that to make it up to you, I should do something crazy with you when I got you alone."

My mouth hung open. "You mean the parking garage?"

She nodded and stroked faster. "I couldn't make it all the way home."

I groaned -- both from the action of her hand but also the thought that John probably knew that she was all worked up.

She said, "But don't worry..." She put her mouth over the tip of dick, sucking and pulling up with a 'pop.'

"I..."

Pop.

"Belong..."

Pop.

"To you."

And she closed her lips over my dick and quickly brought them down to the root, where she swirled her tongue as I came hard. She moaned with each spurt keeping her eyes closed and I suddenly had the feeling -- maybe the hope -- that she was not picturing my cock in her throat.

* * *

My arms were aching and shaking as I tried to maintain the position against the wall. I don't know why I couldn't just drop my hands, pick up my wife and go home. But the truth was I didn't want to. I only wanted to please them, to make them all proud. Yet, how could they be proud of me with my shaking body and my caged prick?

Lena was kneeling on the floor behind Kelly and watching me struggle -- both with the pose and the vision of my wife on the floor on all fours facing me. Lena was working a vibrator into my wife's pussy and scolding her.

"No pushing back, pet. I control you."

With her other hand Lena was using a soft fur glove to stroke her skin -- around the curve of her ass, across her curve of her belly above her vulva, over her back and shoulders, around her swaying breasts. Kelly had no idea where the sensations would be coming next but I fixated on every rise of gooseflesh or flush of color. Before this moment, I was the only person to touch those places.

Kelly whined and tried not to squirm but every time she managed to hold still, Lena would change the angle or twist the vibrator, or stroke another part of her body -- inside her thighs, over the back of her knees.

Kelly was shining with perspiration and her eyes were locked on mine. Her heavy breasts amplified every tiny movement. Her nipples were erect and flushed.

Lena said, "If you can't keep your tits still, you'll have to face a consequence." Lena said.

"I'm doing my best, mistress."

Lena laughed. "Oh, pet, I know you will do better. I'm here to help you learn. Would those nipples swing less with clamps to guide them?"

Kelly bit her lip and shivered.

"Tsk," Lena said. "John, I'm going to need your help."

"Yes, dearest," he said going over to the tall jewelry cabinet. Kelly tried to watch him but Lena said, no.

The cabinet had panels on the side and small drawers. He opened a drawer and picked out two silver objects. He walked over to Kelly. He crouched down in front of her. Her eyes flitted from his cock, to his eyes, then to the objects in his hand.

"Will these do, dear? They're the lightest ones."

Lena nodded. John twisted his head to look Kelly in the eye.

"Have you earned this consequence, pet?"

Kelly nodded.

"How?" he said.

"I... I couldn't keep still while mistress was fucking me, sir."

"That's right," he said, "And whose pleasure is important, pet?"

"Y-yours, sir."

"Try again," he said as he reached in and placed the clamp on one nipple. She winced but then licked her lips.

"I'm for my mistress and masters' pleasure, sir.

With his finger he gently flicked the hanging clamp.

"Mmm," she cried. She looked at John's face searching to understand how she got the answer wrong. He gazed at her steadily.

At last, Kelly tried again, "I'm here for the pleasure... of whomever my masters say I'm to please? Sir"

"Yes, pet, that's right," Lena said pressing the vibrator deeper.

Whomever? I thought wondering if that was of the two of them, or did she mean others too?

John reached in to place the second clamp but Kelly's breasts were swinging too much.

"Pet, be still," he said. "Honestly, dear, these beautiful breasts are never going to be still." Finally, her held her nipple and pulled, twisting it gently to steady it, and placed the second clamp. Kelly's eyes rolled back in her head briefly and she looked up at John and nodded. John bent over and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll get you some water, pet."

Kelly nodded and, as John walked out of the room, her gaze returned to me. Her expression was one of determination. She looked outside herself.

Lena spoke to me, "Did you ever dream your good wife was capable of this?"

I shook my head.

"But you fantasized about a slutty wife, didn't you."

"Yes, mistress." I said to Kelly who grinned at me.

"Would you say she's been a slut tonight?"

I shook my head.

"What's wrong? Has she not done enough for you, for your fantasies?"

"No, mistress, it's just that..."

"I see, you don't want to call her a slut. That's a dirty word for you?"

"I... I don't know..." I said, searching for Kelly's reaction -- hoping she saw the apology in my face.

Lena said, "She's fucked another man. She's fucked another woman. She drank another man's cum. She's tasted another woman. I'm literally, fucking her in front of you. Kelly, he doesn't think that's slutty enough. Are you OK with that?"

Kelly shook her head, "I... I guess... I will need to... try harder."