A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck, I thought. Please, no. But please.

"Yes, your husband wants you to go further. What does a slut do, Kelly?"

Kelly's face was both an accusation and a challenge. She said to me, "Anything."

"And what is your husband doing?"

"Nothing," Kelly said.

My heart dropped and my arms slid down the wall.

"Up," Lena said, and I lifted my arms back. They ached and so did my dick in it's cage.

"Show him what a slut does, pet." Lena said,

Kelly started pushing back against the vibrator.

"That's right, pet, fuck yourself for me."

Kelly was earnest and rocked back and forth on the vibrator as Lena now held it still -- sometimes pulling it back to make Kelly extend back for it.

Lena said to me, "Your wife wants to cum, but that's not allowed is it?"

I shook my head. Kelly was twisting and trying to do anything. She was moaning in frustration.

"What does she have to do?"

"Earn it?" I said weakly.

"Right, and Kelly, what do you have to do to earn a come?"

"I... have to... swallow..."

"Yes, that's right pet." Lena said, "You have to swallow what?"

"C-cum. Lots and lots of cum."

"Yes, pet. How much cum?"

"Four," I said interrupting Kelly who grinned again at me while grinding back.

"But are there any cocks here?" Lena said.

Kelly looked around and John was not in the room, having gone for water. She shook her head. "There are no cocks in the room, mistress."

"No, that's right. Only caged dicks that don't deserve to come," Kelly said.

"That's right, pet. But what if you can't help yourself? What if you're so slutty, even the littlest things make you come? Are you that slutty, Kelly? Could just about anything put you over the edge and break the rule?"

"Yes, mistress. I am so slutty. All I want to do is come and come and come."

"But if you break a rule, what happens?"

Kelly moaned, "I --" she looked at me, "I get punished."

"Mmm. Hmm." Lena said, "Now is that fair that a slutty girl gets punished because she loves to come so much she can't help herself? Even if she hasn't earned it?"

"But I want to come so badly, mistress."

"I know, I know, pet. But there have to be consequences."

"Yes. Yessss."

"But it's not fair that a slutty wife like you can't come when she needs it so, sooo badly, is it?"

Kelly shook her head.

"Whose fault is it that you have to swallow so much cum before you earn release?"

Kelly looked hard at me. The sweat was shining on her face and dripping down on the floor. She was trying so hard to find relief against the vibrator in Lena's hand.

"Who should be punished if you come, Kelly?"

"My... husband," Kelly said with that hint of wickedness that made me weak.

"Yes, that's right, so, if you can't help it; we'll just have to punish who's responsible, won't we?"

"Fuck, yes."

"After all, isn't he the real slut?" Lena was addressing me now. My face fell.

Lena said, "What does a slut do, Kelly?"

"Anything!"

"Yes, pet, hold on a little longer for me."

Kelly screamed as Lena changed the pressure yet again. Kelly spasmed and almost fell over with shaking. But she seemed determined not to drop until her mistress allowed it.

"Yes, pet," Lena said to me, "Sluts do anything you ask of them, like lapping up their cum like puppies, or slurping it out of sloppy pussies, or from anywhere we say. Their pleasure is found in pleasing, isn't it?"

I could only nod.

"What are you then?"

"A slut," I said.

"Fuck yes," Kelly moaned.

Lena nodded. She reached around to Kelly's breast and removed one clamp. Kelly gasped. Lena removed the other clamp and rubbed the vibe over Kelly's swollen clit. Kelly suddenly shook.

"Oh, no, no. You let yourself go too far, my slutty pet."

Kelly couldn't hold herself up any longer. She slid down onto her belly and rolled onto her back. Her hands flailed out and she shook her head side to side. Lena kept the vibrator mercilessly against Kelly's clit.

"Can't... stop..." Kelly murmured. "I can't... stop..."

Lena smiled, "No, pet. You can't stop coming, can you?"

Kelly convulsed and seemed to lose all control of her limbs. I worried she'd passed out.

Finally, Lena lifted the vibrator away and then slid down next to Kelly who was almost incoherent.

Lena wrapped her arms around Kelly. She cradled her head. Kelly was breathless and weeping. John moved in from the doorway where he had been watching silently for the past few minutes. He held a blanket and two bottles of water. He draped the blanket over the two of them, handing the bottles to Lena, who opened one and held it to Kelly's lips. She sipped unsteadily.

"There, there. You're OK, pet." Lena cooed. "That was intense. But you did so good. Right up to the end you were so good for me, pet. We'll keep practicing."

Lena didn't look at me. She kept all her attention on my wife, who had tears running down her face.

John came up to me.

"She's going to need a few minutes. You can lower your hands now."

I dropped them. The ache seemed to increase as blood flowed back. I realized I had halfway slid down the wall.

"Poor girl, didn't have permission," John said. Then looking at me, "I guess there will be consequences."

* * *

After the night of vespers at their house, it seemed we would never get invited back again. We didn't talk about it but Kelly would occasionally ask how things were at work and if I'd talked with Lena.

And I hadn't. She seemed always to be busy. When I saw her in the hallway, she was professional. All our interactions were courteous, which I chalked up to being, you know, at work.

But when we had been at their house, we felt so special. It felt like a true connection and Kelly and I both wanted to keep that going. We wanted to be their new friends. After a couple of weeks of silence, we felt maybe we did something wrong.

"Do you think maybe... Was I too flirty, or something?" Kelly asked me.

"No, I didn't think that. I mean, they're kind of flirty, right? That's like, their vibe?"

She thought a bit.

"When we were saying good-night. I was feeling awkward and when I hugged her, I kinda... kissed her cheek?" She put her hands over her face, "So cringe!"

"She didn't say anything," I said.

"It was like, she seems so European, sophisticated, that like, maybe that's what she's expecting? I mean she leaned her cheek against mine and I just like... kissed her cheek. Like, not a peck, but also just a little too long."

"Have you been obsessing over this?"

"Kinda, yeah," she said, and her eyes were actually watering a bit. I hugged and laughed in a way I hoped was reassuring. But of course, I couldn't help picturing my wife's lips lingering on Lena's cheek, leaving a little smudge of lipstick. Maybe Lena would see that and wipe it off. Maybe she would lick that finger again.

"I'm sure it's nothing. She probably didn't even notice."

At last, they reached out. Kelly screamed from the kitchen where she got off the phone with Lena.

"They want us to join them for drinks at a club!" she said.

She was practically dancing already with excitement.

"Sorry," she said, "But I'm so relieved."

"What did she say?"

"Just that they would love to see us again and they had such a good time with us and they wanted to have more fun. And I apologized for the kiss. And she said, what kiss? And then I had to explain and she said, 'Oh, no, I thought that was sweet.'"

I shook my head. "You're cool as a cucumber."

"Oh, I don't care." She raised her hands up. "Although, when Lena told me which club, I confessed I had nothing appropriate. But she said, inappropriate would be the perfect attire because there was sure to be dancing."

She stopped bouncing and put her hand on my shoulder. "Sorry, but you're going anyway."

I rolled my eyes, "Yes, dear." But, of course, I was immediately wondering how inappropriate Lena would be dressed.

"And here's the best part, and why I'm acting like a rabid fangirl. She going to take me shopping for the perfect, 'fit!"

She made the mock scream meme face and ran out of the room.

"You're crazy and I love you," I called out.

"I love you, too!"

* * *

Kelly was slowly recovering on the floor of the bedroom. She was sitting up now, partially wrapped in the blanket. One of her breasts was exposed but she made no attempt to cover herself. She was leaning against Lena who was kissing her head. Kelly laid her cheek against Lena's chest and occasionally kissed whenever the skin of her lips brushed Lena's skin.

"Feeling better, my pet?"

Kelly nodded and took a long drink from her water bottle to empty it. She finally looked around for me. I was strapped face down on a bench.

"Are you OK to stand?" Lena asked Kelly.

Kelly nodded and stood up, letting the blanket fall to the floor. She tested her legs as she made her way over to me.

During Kelly's brief rest, John had brought he bench out of the 'closet.'

"Wouldn't want to scare you prematurely," he had said as he set it down.

He had me straddle the padded bench with my knees touching the floor and my hands out in front of me. He put a cuff on each wrist and strapped my arms to the front legs of the bench. He ran a strap around my torso to hold me down. I could squirm, but I could not get up. One side of the bench was higher and facing Kelly, so I had been watching her while she recovered, holding my head up, and longing to be wrapped in that blanket with them.

Kelly walked up to me and ran her hands down my back and over my exposed ass.

John came behind me separated my knees wider and I felt my cage hanging just off the back edge of the bench.

"My, my," Kelly said.

Kelly ran her hand down between my legs to feel how open and exposed I was. I found myself shivering a bit.

Kelly looked at Lena, "I hope I didn't miss the punishment."

Lena said, "We wouldn't start without you. After all, you have to understand the consequences of your behavior, even if he's rightfully paying the price. So, what is the consequence of coming without permission, Kelly?"

Kelly shook her head. She rubbed her hand across my ass.

"Spanking?"

Lena shrugged. "Would he enjoy that too much?"

"Don't know. We never tried."

Lena said, "I think the punishment should fit the crime. He should know how hard it is to want to come but can't. Do you agree?"

John went to the dresser and opened a drawer. He pulled out a thin curved device with a ball shape at the end. He pressed a switch and it began to hum.

"This what you're looking for, Dearest?" John said.

Lena took it from him and walked over to me.

"I know you both followed preparations as instructed."

Kelly grinned, "Yes, mistress. Of course."

Lena held out her empty hand and John poured some lube in it. She ran the wand through the lube, making sure I saw every feature of the toy. Then I felt my ass cheeks spread and the liquid pouring onto my ass. It was Kelly and she was making sure to spread it liberally.

She said, "So does that go in here?" as she slowly slid a finger into my ass.

"Oh, my God," I said squirming.

"Mmm. Hmm," Lena said. "I'm glad to see you're not prudish."

"No, it's kind of fun to play with him like this. He can't keep still."

The feeling was incredible. Kelly had never even hinted at trying something like this and he she was casually playing with my ass -- sliding and adding another finger. At first, I was panicked, but then it started to feel good, and then I forgot myself and pushed back.

"There it is!" Lena said.

"Oh, wow!" Kelly said. "He... wants it."

Lena lifted up my chin to look at her. The shiny wand was the only thing between us.

"Who's the horny slut now, pet?"

I was.

"Well?"

"I am," I said.

"Does someone want to feel this inside them?"

Kelly twisted her fingers.

"Y- yes." I said, "Please."

Lena walked around behind me. I heard her say to Kelly, "My turn." And suddenly, my ass was open and empty. Then I felt the wand start to enter.

"Now, this is not big enough to hurt, Kelly. That's not what we're after here. See we want him to feel the frustration you felt as you tried to hold off for me."

I felt Kelly's hand rubbing against my ass, gripping one cheek and holding it open.

"Thank you, pet," Lena said, "Now, what we're looking for here is..."

Suddenly, I felt a sensation deep inside me. I jumped and tried to stretch my legs.

"That's the spot," Lena said, "That's the prostate where all his seminal fluid builds up. Now, he can't possibly have much left can he?"

"No, mistress, he ate it all up."

"But you'd be surprised how much men can hold. Especially as he's been teased so much so long. But if you work it right..."

I'd never felt this sensation before. It was amazing but not an orgasm. I felt pleasure like ejaculating but without any of the feeling of explosion. I could only groan.

"There my, pet. Isn't it amazing what your body can do, if you know the right button to push?"

"Oh, fuck. Is he dripping?" Kelly said.

"You'll want to catch that up, my pet." And I felt Kelly's hands moving under me.

"It's just dribbling out of his cage. Fuck."

"And here's the punishment part for your husband. We keep going until it stops dripping and then we go a little more."

As the sensation went on, I found myself wriggling to lower the pressure, but she kept pressing in and turning. I wanted to hump my dick against the bench but it was just hanging there in its dripping cage, exposed.

"Now, are you starting to understand how hard it was for your slutty wife?"

"Yes, mistress, yes." I cried. "Please, that's enough."

"You have a word if you need it, pet." Lena said.

"Or," Kelly whispered, "You can beg for more."

I was unable to process the sensations in my body. It was familiar and unreal. I searched for the word I needed. It came out in a whisper.

"More."

"Yes," Kelly hissed.

"What's that, pet? Does the slut want more punishment?"

"Yes, yes, mistress, I deserve it. I need it. I fucking need it."

"He's stopped dripping," Kelly said.

"Perfect," Lena said. And she turned up the level on the vibrator.

"Oh, fuck!" I cried. The pain and pleasure rolled through me until I couldn't feel the passage of time. I was just a wall of vibration as my vision went white.

"Is he OK," I heard Kelly say.

"Yes, pet. He just got a taste of his own medicine. Speaking of which..."

As my eyes started to focus again, I saw Kelly scooting in front of me. Her hands were held together in front of her holding a small puddle of clear liquid.

Lena said, "John, who should get it?"

John said, "Let's see. This is a quandary."

He came over to stand by us. He was stroking his cock, which was hard again.

"You see, if she drinks it up, she only has three more to go before she can come again." He let his cock sway in front of her.

"On the other hand, if he takes it, then that's, what? Five loads?"

Kelly's eyes lit up. I started to feel anxious.

Lena said, "Let's let Kelly decide. One step closer to coming? Or an extra month of chastity for your husband."

"I don't want to make this harder on either of you, but I'm going to fuck the face of the loser," John said.

"Oh, fuck," Kelly said, and she held the sticky mess to my mouth. "Lap it up, I want his gorgeous cock."

Those words, so casually delivered, felt like a gut punch. She wanted John's cock more in the moment, even if it meant my dick was locked away from her another month.

I was crestfallen but then I looked at her expression of pity and desire. My torture was pleasure to her. Debasing myself would make her happy; it was exciting for her. And all I wanted to do was please her. I laid my face into her hands and sucked up my cum. Even then, I couldn't help but want to make a show for them by swirling my tongue over her fingers.

"Good boy," Kelly cooed.

"Wicked pet," Lena said.

When I lifted my head, Kelly brought her hands to her mouth and cleaned up some drops I'd missed. "So sweet," she said, smacking her lips. She showed her hands. "All gone. And I guess that makes me the loser."

She looked over to John and licked her lips.

John laughed. "Oh, no my sweet, sweet girl. He's always been the loser."

With that he firmly held my chin, eased my mouth open, and slid the crown of his cock into my mouth.

* * *

The dress Lena picked out for Kelly to go to the club was positively the most revealing thing I'd ever seen her wear outside the bedroom. The slip dress was a sheer light pink. Nothing of her body was hidden except for the undergarments. The bra was white and also sheer. She couldn't get away without support, but Lena had made sure that while it held everything, it hid nothing. The thong was also translucent and I could make out the traces of auburn hair underneath that she must have trimmed short for the occasion. And I could even see the shadow of the lips I'd explored so often with my tongue.

I didn't get a chance to see it before arriving at the club because they had insisted I meet them there. They were late, so I spent about an hour just trying to hold onto a high-top table, and not look like a perv watching the dancers. I didn't want to drink too much either but I was nervous too. This club was full of young, hot people scantily dressed. When Lena, John and Kelly finally arrived, I was so relieved that I couldn't complain about how much Kelly was exposed.

They greeted me and Lena gave me a big hug and I found myself wanting to hold on longer just to take in her scents -- hair, perfume, and that copper smell that I found so intoxicating. She was dressed in a silver slip dress that looked a little less revealing than Kelly's but it seemed she could writhe out of it at any moment.

Lena gestured around the club, "This is one of our favorite places. It has an open, positive vibe. You can really let yourself go."

She put her hand on Kelly's lower back and said, "There's a private club downstairs but stay up here in the lights, dear. I'm not sure that's your scene."

Kelly nodded but looked curious.

Lena said, "John, let's get these two some drinks!"

They went off, leaving Kelly with me. I took in her whole outfit and just shook my head in awe.

"Is that street legal?"

"I feel naked," Kelly said into my ear over the music.

"You look so fucking hot," I said.

She spun around showing her bare behind, split by the thong, under the sheer pink dress.

"Is it too much?" She said, "Lena told me I had the body for it and 'free the nip' you know? But now, I don't know. Is it sultry or slutty?"

She was looking for reassurance but I was just salivating.

"Both" I said. "I'd fuck you now, if I could,"

"Same," she said, giving me the sexiest eyes. "I'm actually on fire already. John has been very complimentary."

"Oh?" I said, as casually as I could muster. But I heard the tremble in my voice.

"You know men and their triggers!" she said.

"Yeah, well tonight in that outfit, everyone is on a hair trigger."

She smiled, leaned in, and kissed me. "I love that you're not too possessive." Then she slid her hand down over my crotch.

"Oh, but you do seem to possess a hard on. Is that for this?" she said gesturing to her dress. "Or does the thought of all these men on hair triggers for this, get you a little worked up?"

"Yes," I said close to her ear, "And knowing that I can take you home and fuck you, and they can't."

She leaned in close to my ear and, in her sultriest voice, she said the two most agonizing and exquisite words I'd ever heard her say up to then.

"Can't they?"

"Oh, fuck. You tease!" I said but my face was flushed and I almost came as she dragged her nails against my hard on.

"You wish." She whispered to me.

Then she smiled and stuck her tongue out at me. She pulled back and started bouncing to the music. That bra was barely holding on for life.