A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 04

Story Info
Initiation weekend continues with special gifts earned.
5.1k words
4.68
8.4k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4 -- Gifts

After breakfast, John and Lena instructed Kelly and I to clean up. "Be a gentleman and help your wife," Lena said. But Kelly and I always shared chores.

It was strangely comforting to be doing something as normal as dishes next to each other. The exception was that we were both practically naked. Kelly and I wore only the transparent white robes our mistress had given us after the night of our initiation. Under my robe, I wore only my chastity cage, which reminded me of its presence with every move -- clicking occasionally against the counter or table as I move around the kitchen and dining area. I tried to picture what it would be like coming off in five months. Would I even recognize my own dick?

Kelly was in good spirits, having just sucked John's cream pie from Lena's pussy. She seemed lost in lust as we moved around. I found myself captivated by the bounce of her curly auburn hair and the shifting of her full breasts under the fabric, her pink nipples erect under the brush of the moving fabric of the robe. But occasionally, she would touch my arm or my back, reassuring me that she was still there. My wife was still there under the sexual haze we'd been in.

I wondered, when this initiation weekend was over and we were back in our own kitchen, would we be too changed? How would she love me then? Or would I be forever her cuck husband in the cock cage, who couldn't compete with John's expert love making, his superior cock that she'd seen me take into my own mouth so readily? Would she ever see me as anything other than the man who easily gave in as his mistress pegged him, while his caged dick leaked cum? Or would she love me all the more for it?

Fortunately, at that moment, as I passed behind her in the kitchen, Kelly pushed back against me, holding me there. She reached up with one hand and stroked the side of my face. She turned around and looked at me and raised up for a kiss. It was tender and I felt reassured in that moment at least.

She caressed my face and said, "Thank you for this. And thank you for taking this risk with me. I love you." She leaned in emphatically, "I love you," she said, "And I've never been so aroused for so long. I will do anything for them. Anything. And having you there watching me, doing things for them, humbling yourself for all of us, I realize is an important part of it for me now. Are you OK with that?" She searched my eyes for the answer.

I took a deep breath and said, "I think I need it too, Kelly. I don't know why but even though it's painful to see you so given to another person, all I want is see you go further. And the more you give into it, the harder it is for me, and the more I crave it."

Kelly kissed me again but when she pulled back she smirked and grabbed my chin gently, "Be careful what you wish for. Because your wife loves to be used now. She likes the taste of cum. She loves to eat pussy. And she needs a lot more cock now than her husband can give her."

My knees went a little weak. She felt my body shift and it made her smile. She reached down a grabbed my cage.

"It's too bad. Just think; you wouldn't be wearing this if you could have resisted eating your own cum. Instead, you could be fucking my sopping wet pussy against this counter right now."

She released me and, not breaking eye contact, she slid her fingers into her pussy. I could hear the faint squish. She pulled her fingers out and brought her hand up. I could smell the alluring aroma. And she slipped her fingers into her mouth. She sucked them clean, pulling them out with a pop.

"You are so fucked," she said.

I nodded as I felt my dick swell in its cage.

Lena and John called us to the playroom -- at least that's how I thought of it now. We entered quickly, dropped our robes, and assumed our kneeling positions just inside the door.

Lena was lounging on the divan and John was in the closet. He brought out the bench and my heart started to beat faster. I recalled being strapped to it last night. Kelly looked at me furtively and smiled, clearly sharing the memory. Or perhaps she was smiling at John's cock sharply outlined in his black, shiny boxer brief underwear.

John signaled me to come over, I got up quickly, but noticed an expression of disappointment on Kelly's face. She had hoped it was for her. I started to lay face down, but he had me turn over on my back.

"You wish," he said and Lena and Kelly chuckled.

My face red with my own eagerness I lay still as he began to strap me down.

John said, "You recall me saying there was a consequence to not bringing your wife to orgasm in the time we gave you?"

I nodded as the tightened the strap across my chest. "Yes, sir."

"Was that frustrating, for you Kelly?"

"Yes, master. Although, I was glad to win."

John smiled, "Yes, of course, but don't you think your husband should understand how frustrating it is to want to come but can't?"

I couldn't see her face, but she answered brightly, "Absolutely, master,"

Lena added, "It's not how a gentleman behaves."

John leaned over me and brought my knees up toward my chest, exposing my ass and caged cock completely. He brought a strap up around my thighs, under my calves, and tightened it there. He stepped back. I was completely helpless and exposed. My lower legs could only wiggle uselessly as my thighs where held down an open by the straps. I felt like a turkey about to get stuffed and roasted.

"Come here, pet," John said.

I heard Kelly's footsteps as she moved quickly to comply. Then I saw her face come into view next to John's. They both looked down on my helpless body.

"What do you think, pet?"

Kelly giggled, "He looks so silly."

John nodded his head, "Does he look like someone you'd want to fuck?"

Kelly shook her head. "What could he even use?"

My dick twitched in the cage and she laughed. "Oh, it's like it's trying to wave at me. 'Let me out'"

She bent over and examined my dick pressing against its cage, "Hello, in there. I bet you'd like to pop out and see me."

Kelly had always said my dick was plenty for her. Now I wondered if she would ever see it as something to desire.

John went to a side table and picked up a bottle of lube. He brought it back. I felt my anus contract and a tingling in my groin.

"Kelly, we're going to give you a little lesson in how to milk your husband."

She snapped her head up to look at him. There was too much eagerness, honestly.

"Really?"

John nodded. "You see, he's going to need this as part of your home maintenance. But it's important that he not have an orgasm. Not unless he's earned it and not until we say."

"Yes, master."

"So, you need to practice getting it right. You're going to slip your fingers inside your husband's ass. You're going to learn where the prostate is and you're going to massage it until his dick is leaking."

"Oh, my god," she said.

"And then you'll stop. And then you'll start again. And stop again. And start again."

I groaned.

"That's right," John said, "It's going to be very frustrating for you. But it's important practice for your wife, because she's going to do this every night until you've earned another orgasm, and every night until you earn the next one."

From the divan, I heard Lena's voice, "Essentially, she'll do it as many times as it pleases her to hear you beg for real release."

"Oh, fuck," I said.

Then I felt the liquid pour on my anus and her finger slip in. I tightened but then tried to relax.

"Use two," John said, "And deeper."

Her finger slid out and then I felt the two fingers start to push inside me. I groaned and bore down slightly to help her as she wiggled them slowly inside me, deeper and deeper until--

"Fuck," I said.

"Is that it?" Kelly said.

"Can you feel it like a little, round sponge?" John said.

"Mm hmm," she said.

"Good, pet, now you just have to stay there awhile and get to know it. Just watch his body language because he won't have any control now."

And I didn't. I was squirming and pushing back and suddenly unable to keep still from wanting to increase the pressure.

"He wants it," Kelly said. "Do you like that hubby? You know you're literally trying to fuck my hand in front of our friends, like a little slut."

I shuddered. Of course, I was. I felt the sensation, which wasn't quite pressure, wasn't quite tingling, but very intense starting to build. She pulled back some and I whined.

"Yes, my husband likes his ass worked. Ooh, look at that he's leaking!"

I felt the trickle of liquid dripping down my hip.

Kelly said, "It's so syrupy. If I drink it--?"

"It doesn't count," John said, "That's not cum, that's just seminal fluid."

"Damn, it's useless then," Kelly said and I shuddered.

She worked her fingers in more firmly and I found myself approaching another kind of peak.

"Oh, fuck, please," I said.

"Does this feel good? Are you close?" she said.

"Mm hmm. Yes, it feels... so good..."

She pulled back and the sensation left me.

"No," I cried.

Kelly laughed. "Oh, no. Did you not get your 'O'?"

I moaned.

"Let's see that again," she said.

I heard Lena's voice again, "You'll know it's right when he's begging you to stop."

It took four more times before I stopped begging to come and instead begged for the torture to end.

"You don't want to come?" Kelly said twisting her fingers in me.

My head was on fire with sensation. I couldn't think straight. All I wanted was to come but I couldn't get there on my own and she wouldn't let me. And I was so overstimulated that I couldn't take it anymore. I begged her to stop.

"So, do you understand how frustrating it is to need to come and someone won't let you?" Kelly said.

"Yes, yes."

"Don't you still want to come?"

"No, no," I cried, "I don't deserve to come."

"That's right," my wife said, "You only deserve to drip and leak your useless milk on the floor."

"Yes, Goddess, yes. That's all my dick deserves."

"Thank you," she said as she pulled her hand out. "Apology accepted."

I groaned as she stepped away. My ass suddenly felt cold and empty and I almost regretted my words. I felt the puddle of fluid on my thigh running down my leg and onto the floor.

I heard Kelly washing her hands in the adjoining bath. And when she came out she had a warm washcloth she used to clean up the lube. She looked up at John and he bent over to loosen the strap on my legs. They lowered down, aching, and Kelly slowly massaged them to help restore blood flow.

John removed the other strap and they both helped me sit up.

Kelly was beaming at me. "That was fun," she said.

She got up and took the washcloth into the bathroom. I stood up and started to return to my spot, but Lena stopped me.

"Wait," she said.

I turned to her. I saw that she had her hand between her legs. She had been enjoying the show.

"That needs cleaning up," she said indicating the floor.

There was a puddle of milk from my leaking prostate on the floor. I looked at her and she nodded.

I bent down and slowly began to lick and slurp the fluid off the floor. It was cold but I treated it like honey, lapping it up. Then I moved up the leg of the bench and the seat. As I finished I looked up to see Kelly looking down at me, naked on my knees, with my caged dick, and my own milk dripping down my chin.

I reached down and ran my hand up my leg to my thigh to pool any remaining liquid there and slurped it from my hand.

She shook her head. "Pathetic," she said.

Lena stood up and said, "Now go clean up because we have company coming"

* * *

I was able to freshen up in the shower. I had to use the blow dryer again to get my cage dry. I moved quickly so as not to keep my master and mistress waiting. I also feared what I might find Kelly doing when I got out.

Or I feared what I might miss. As alluring as Lena was to me, I felt an even stronger attraction to Kelly now that she had embraced this side of herself. And now that they had converted her-- released her -- I wondered if maybe that was their goal all along. I felt a kind of jealousy now wanting Lena to give me her attention. But how could I compete with Kelly. How far would I need to go to compete with my vixen?

I came out of the playroom and looked around until I found them in the living room. Lena and John on the couch next to each other, reading. Kelly was laying on the coffee table slowly masturbating with a dildo. She was easing it in and out slowly with her eyes closed.

"Slower," was all Lena said.

Kelly's hand trembled as she tried to move even more slowly. The dildo was slick with her juices and he skin was flushed. I recognized the dildo as the mold of John's.

Lena said to me, "Drop your robe and kneel by the door."

I did and for a while there was only the light squishing sound of the dildo and Kelly's soft moans, with Lena's occasional, "Slower."

My knees were aching but finally there was the sound of a doorbell.

"Get the door, cuck," Lena said.

Fuck, was that another pet name now? I shivered and got up, too slowly.

"A gentleman wouldn't keep ladies waiting," Lena said.

I unlocked the door and started to open it. I was only wearing the cage and I needed to steel myself to open the door. When I slowly opened it, I saw no one there. Of course they were at the gate.

"Well?" Lena said.

I stepped out into the daylight. The entryway was protected from the street for the most part, but the gate by the driveway, which had been open whenever we came through was now shut. I would have to cross the entryway and greet the visitors, possibly exposing myself not only to them but to cars driving by. Thank God for quiet gated communities, I thought.

I walked to the gate, where I saw an Asian woman and a redhead waiting. I recognized them from the story my wife had told me of going down to the basement of the club where Lena and John had caught Kelly watching their scene. The Asian woman was wearing a simple floral wraparound dress, wearing dark sunglasses, and flats. The redhead wore a light green sundress and carried a case. They watched me as I made my way to them. As I got closer, and could feel my cage bouncing with each step, I couldn't look them in the eye.

I unlocked the gate and opened it.

"You must be the gentlemen," the Asian woman said opening her arms for a hug. "I'm Ahni."

"Good to meet you," I said embracing her, feeling like an idiot, trying not to let my cage brush against her. Then I turned to the redhead.

"I'm Cara," said the redhead hugging me, then handing me the case. "We're both excited to get to know you."

They walked through the gate and toward the front door. I closed and locked the gate, scanning the street for cars or pedestrians, wondering if anyone across the street was watching me now.

Ahni and Cara were embracing John and Lena warmly when I came in. Kelly was still on the coffee table working the dildo exquisitely slowly. It was clear she recognized the two women, but apparently wasn't allowed to greet them yet. Her expression was full of expectation and desire.

Ahni kneeled down next to Kelly and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"It's a pleasure to meet you officially," she said.

"I... uh, likewise," Kelly said

Cara came to the other side and kissed Kelly on the other cheek.

"Welcome," she said. "I've been looking forward to this. I'm so glad to hear you joined us."

"Congratulations," Ahni said, and looking at me, "To both of you. On your initiation."

Lena said, "Ahni and Cara are part of our circle, as you may have guessed. They're here to give Kelly her first gift."

Kelly continued to slowly move the dildo, millimeter by millimeter in and out. But her expression changed at mention of a gift.

Lena said, "Ahni, could you show her yours?"

"Yes, mistress," Ahni said and unwrapped her dress, dropping it on the floor. She and Cara had left their shoes by the entrance, and she wore nothing underneath the dress; so she was completely naked now.

I knew what to expect from Kelly's description but I wasn't prepared for how beautiful Ahni was. First were the rings in her nipples from which the ends of a red ribbon draped. The ends were long enough that gravity kept them from pulling out of the rings. From the nipple rings the red ribbon draped over the curves of her breasts and met at the top of eight rings piercing her labia -- four on each side. The ribbon laced there like a corset.

And then there was the tattoo. It looked like an ornate rosette from the top of her vulva up to her belly button. The rosette was circles of scripted symbols looking like the letter 'S' interlocking.

Lena came behind Ahni, bringing her arms around her in a hug. Then she tenderly took both of the draped ends of the ribbon and gently tugged them. Ahni closed her eyes and the ribbons tightened through her piercings. Then Lena let go of the ribbons and reach down to put her hand over Ahni's lower belly. She traced the tattoo with her fingers.

"Each symbol represents a new cock that has entered her and come inside her since her initiation."

"Oh, fuck," Kelly said. I suddenly felt a coldness in the pit of my stomach.

Lena said, "Do you admire them, my pet? Are you impressed by her dedication?"

"Yes, mistress," Kelly said, still struggling to keep her hand moving slowly, "They're beautiful."

"You've earned your first symbol, my pet. The most important one -- John's. Would you be willing to accept this gift today?"

Kelly bit her lip. She didn't even look at me. "Yes, please, mistress. I want it."

I looked at Ahni's tattoo. There were so many. All tiny symbols intertwined in long chains circling over her lower belly. So many men. Is that what Kelly wanted now? And then came the thought, "Could I earn one of them?"

Lena said, "I'm so happy for you, my pet." She turned to Cara. "Cara is Ahni's partner and she is also the tattoo artist. What do you think of her work?"

"It's so beautiful," Kelly said.

"Thank you," Cara said as she took the case from me. She set it down next to Kelly, opened it, and began to set up.

Lena said, "What does my gentleman think of Ahni's tattoo?"

"It's... exquisite," I said, "And intricate."

Lena laughed, "Very intricate, yes. But whenever I see them," and she stepped up to Ahni and stroked her belly tracing the symbols, "I am reminded of the beautiful expression on her face as each new cock entered her for the first time. We don't use anything crass like our initials. This isn't about ownership. This is a symbol of commitment. But it's not mandatory." She gestured to Cara. "She only has one."

Cara stood, unfastened her dress and let it drop. Indeed, over the curve of her belly was only one symbol. She said, "Master's cock is the only one I've ever taken." She kissed Ahni and walked out down the hall.

Lena said, "Kelly will choose her own path."

I looked at Kelly and tried to discern her intentions. She was eyeing Ahni's tattoo and licking her lips but that might have been simple desire and frustration from continuing to work the dildo in and out.

"What do you want her to choose?" Lena asked.

Kelly looked at me for the first time since the visitors had joined. She now had a pleading expression. She squirmed a bit as she worked her pussy with the dildo. The thought of my wife taking more men brought up fear for me. Where would I end up? Would I lose her? Could she ever be satisfied with me again? Yet, I'd seen her coming on her master's cock and it brought up such desire in me. I longed to see her make that face, to feel those feelings, even if I wasn't the direct cause.

But then, didn't she say that my humiliation was an important part of her pleasure now? If I'm not there to witness her wanton lust for another, could she have as much pleasure? And if I weren't, would she find another man to tend to her after fucking, to kiss her and clean her?

12