A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want Kelly to be happy," I said.

Kelly nodded. She looked relieved. Ahni rubbed my back gently. Lena leaned in and kissed me on my lips tenderly. I melted. She probed my mouth softly with her tongue and I felt a warmth in my lower belly that rose up through my chest.

Cara returned. She had apparently washed her hands and put on latex gloves. She grabbed a pillow to kneel on next to Kelly's hips. Then she looked up at John and nodded. He started to strip.

Lena was still standing in front of me. She said, "Now for your part." She pushed me to my knees next to Kelly. John came over and stood next to Lena. His cock hung down inches from my face.

"Be a gentleman, and get my husband hard," Lena said.

I looked around John's muscular thigh to Kelly, who was struggling now with her excitement. She nodded to me. During the initiation, my mouth had simply been used. This act required me to initiate. I'd never done this before. Still, with Ahni, Cara, and Lena watching I couldn't look like an amateur. I reached up and began to tease and stroke our master's cock. Then I leaned in and began to lick from his balls up the base of his shaft. I tried all the tricks that Kelly had once used on me. Gentle sucking and slurping along the shaft, using both hands to maintain contact, and long swirling licks around the crown. As he responded, I found myself encouraged. I began to forget my audience and became engrossed in his cock, feeling all the veins as they began to fill, testing the firmness with the pressure of my lips, tasting the sweet nectar dripping from the tip. As he became fully erect, I started to take him deep into my mouth, as far as I could go. I began to speed up and use my hands on his shaft. I suddenly wanted to make him come. I wanted him to come for me.

Ahni tapped me on my shoulder. I kept going. She gently pulled me back and master's cock came out of my mouth with a pop.

"Gentlemen aren't greedy," Ahni said.

I looked up at their faces, which wore mixed expression of mirth and pity. John patted me on the head, "Good job."

He turned to Kelly and kneeled between her legs.

Lena reached down to take the dildo from Kelly's hands. She handed it to Ahni who tilted her head back and slowly slid it down her throat, pulling it out keeping her lips sealed around it to bring it back clean. Then she kneeled down next to me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue tasted of Kelly's excitement. I then lost myself in returning the kiss as my dick swelled in its cage.

Kelly moaned watching us.

Ahni pulled away from the kiss. She said, "Now, you're going to guide your master's cock into your wife's pussy."

"Oh, fuck," Kelly said.

I moved to John's side, opposite of where Kelly was kneeling. John's cock stood out straight in front of him, pointing at my wife's open vagina. She was dripping on the table. Her labia were swollen and shiny. Her clit was as engorged as I've ever seen it. Her hips shifted slightly with desire to connect. Neither of them needed me to do this. But this was what I was good for now.

I reached out and stroked my master's cock and as he leaned in with his hips, I guided his cock to my wife's opening. He eased in millimeter by millimeter as slowly as my wife had ever managed with the dildo. Her eyes went wide and rolled back in her head.

"Oh... my... god..." she moaned

"Don't come," Lena said.

Kelly shivered but shook her head.

This close, I could see her labia opening for him and stretching along his length. I could see the liquid squeezed out the sides. Also, as his cock slid in, I could see the skin rise along her belly as his shaft pressed up inside her.

Cara ran her hand along Kelly's lower belly following the outline of John's cock pushing up from inside, she pressed gently down. My wife moaned from the sensation and trying to be still. Finally, Cara's fingers stopped and pressed down firmly. She looked at John who nodded. He was fully inside her as far as he could go. With a marker, Cara gently made a small dot. This was the depth our master's cock plumbed. Cara then started the tattoo gun, inked up and began to freehand over the spot.

Kelly flinched at first and winced. She'd never had a tattoo before. I couldn't imagine what she was feeling. She was filled with cock in front of all of us watching her. She had the pain of the needles over the pressure of the cock inside her.

Cara quickly finished her work and moved back. I saw the symbol there marking his length -- a distance I knew I would never go. And if I ever got to be inside her again, I knew no matter how hard I tried, I would never hit that mark. It would always be there to remind me.

John began to slide in and out. He wasn't trying to make her come. They had told her not too. I thought, he's doing this for me. He wants me to see his flesh raising her flesh, pushing against that mark.

Ahni crouched down behind John and reached under to fondle his balls. He began to shake. His ass cheeks clenched as he pushed in fully, holding still, muscles tensed. I watched the flesh of my wife's belly quiver and I realized John's cock was pumping his seed there right below that symbol.

Kelly groaned and shook her head. "Please?" she said.

Ahni backed away from John as he slowly pulled out of Kelly. His cock was coated in their combined cream. Cara quickly leaned in and took him in her mouth, tonging and cleaning him. She moaned softly and when John pulled away, she licked her lips and smiled at me.

Kelly said, "No, no... please. I need it."

John looked down at me. "You both earned it," he said and nodded to her open pussy, where a thin line of cum started to trickle out.

I didn't need more encouragement. I dove into her pussy and began to lick and slurp, hungry for every drop. As Cara started to clean and cover the tattoo, I realized I was disappointed. I found myself fixated on it. I wanted to see that symbol every time I licked my wife's pussy. I wanted our eyes to lock over it as I cleaned her anytime it was full of cum.

"Lick it all up," Kelly said softly.

Ahni came next to me and caressed my back. She whispered in my ear. "So good. That's right, suck it all up. My husband couldn't do this for me. He couldn't handle seeing me take cocks and he didn't want to clean me up after. Cara could. She understood what I needed -- what we needed. But you're a gentleman. You take care of women's needs. And this is what you need too isn't it?"

I whimpered as John's cum began to flow faster now after taking so long a journey down. I slurped and swallowed.

"You love it?" Kelly said. "You love drinking our master's cum from your wife's messy pussy?"

"God, yes, please," was all I could say.

Ahni reached down my back to cradle my hanging cage. She said, "I hope I'm there when this gets released. I can't wait to see what you will do to get to come."

I shuddered at the thought, but my tongue betrayed me as I dove even deeper. Kelly began to moan.

"It's OK, my pet," Lena said, "You can come now. This is special."

Ahni reached her hand above where my mouth was locked, unwilling to leave its source of nourishment, and she began to press down on Kelly's clit, which made her cry out in pleasure. Then sliding her fingers into my mouth to get them wet, Ahni began to firmly circle Kelly's clit until she was bucking, cursing, and screaming.

That was my gift.

12