A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 06

Story Info
My wife meets the team.
10.5k words
4.6
6.4k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 -- Teamwork

My wife, Kelly, and I were dressed for a party. Her dress was deep red and silky with a long slit moving up her left leg toward her inner thighs. If she wasn't careful, her slit would part and you could see her bare vulva. I kept glancing at that sliding window of cloth as she got ready.

"Is it too much?" she said.

"No, it's perfect," I said.

"It might be hard to dance in. Someone will get an eyeful."

"Isn't that the point?"

She smirked. "Yes, it is. Maybe I won't be too careful tonight. Maybe, I'll flash everybody and they can see how eager my pussy is to get filled."

Damn. My wife was beginning to relish her role. It began months ago as I grew attracted to Lena, the Marketing Director at my company. She seemed to encourage my crush. She even called me her, "Gentleman." But her efforts increased when she saw my wife's picture on my desk. That seemed to seal my fate. My wife's curly auburn hair, her soft curves, and light freckles across her nose and cheeks seemed to captivate Lena, who was tall, athletic, with dark hair.

Soon, the two of us were invited out, and as my wife met John, Lena's husband, a former college soccer player, she seemed to grow fonder of him every day. Kelly responded to his flirtation and appeared to relish his quiet confidence. Over time, my wife became more sexually impulsive with me. It seemed his attention turned her on greatly and he even instigated it a little, all to my benefit.

But we soon learned that Lena and John were far ahead of us in sexual roleplay. Kelly -- accidentally, I thought -- followed Lena to a private room at the dance club and watched them in a scene of dominance and submission that seemed to flip a switch in my wife. It wasn't long after that we were drawn into their circle and finally initiated as their property. For the past weekend, Kelly and I had endured all manner of ecstasy as Lena and John helped us cross over into their inner circle. Kelly and I were now their pets and I was a caged cuck lovingly mocked by my wife.

I relished it. I didn't want to go back. After the exquisite humiliations I had experienced over this time, I couldn't imagine going back to my job in IT. I couldn't picture my wife and I alone in our living room watching TV. Not without my face between her legs sucking out a load of fresh cum. It was going to be a tough transition. Part of me wished that John and Lena could just keep us in their play room as real pets. Fed, and petted, and disciplined forever.

Kelly said, "I know what you're thinking. You're thinking about tomorrow aren't you?"

I nodded.

She came over to me kneeling on the floor. I was in a dress shirt and gray slacks. My cage was all I wore underneath. I had grown comfortable with it. Plastic and transparent, it seemed to express how I felt -- my face pressed against the glass wishing for what could be on the other side.

Kelly touched my cheek.

"We're going to have to work it out when we get home. I hope Lena and John will always want us and give us what we crave, but you and I both know that it can't be every day. But you... You can be my every day."

She shifted her legs and I saw the dress part right over her pussy, which was bald. Her labia were pink and slightly swollen. She was already wet.

She said, "If they let me."

I leaned toward her crotch as she stepped away to finish primping her hair. Tonight was a party.

* * *

Kelly and I followed Lena and John into the club. We'd been here before. I knew that the private rooms were downstairs and only accessible by invitation. John had Lena and Kelly on each arm. I followed closely behind.

"John's teammates are here tonight," Lena had told me earlier as I helped her out of the car.

The phrase, "the team," kept echoing in my head as we made our way through the club. It had been there since John had suggested earlier that he should invite the team over for drinks.

But instead, Lena had decided that we should meet them for drinks, "Someplace public." I didn't know if that was meant to make me feel safer or more exposed. That was the two sides to Lena and to me. I both feared and longed for the humiliation. I hoped she wouldn't have Kelly fucked in public for everyone to watch, and also longed to see it happen and for everyone to know that I could do nothing to interfere.

Part of the torture was how they all kept me in the dark now. I was only told what to do in the moment: get dressed, get in the car, take our things to coat check, pick up the drinks. Kelly either knew or didn't care what came next. She looked free and happy. She went out on the dance floor right away. I stood at the edge and watched her dance with John. Lena stood next to me watching as they went out. She was wearing a black sheer dress with a plunging neckline that exposed the inner curve of her breasts. The short skirt made her legs seem impossibly long.

"She's so in love," Lena said, leaning into my ear.

My whole body tingled. I felt my pulse race and my breath quicken in my chest. I could smell Lena's perfume and the now familiar copper scent of her arousal. I leaned into her and closed my eyes for a moment, savoring the heat from her body. It felt protective. I realized that I, too, was in love. That is, I adored Lena. I worshipped her, and in some moments, I just wanted her to wrap me up in her arms and tell me it was all right. I was doing good. It was right to give them Kelly. It was right to give them my chastity. It was right to let them use me however they saw fit.

Lena said, "Are you mine, my pet?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

"Good. I was beginning to think you loved your master's cock more."

"For you," I said. And then looking across to Kelly who was spinning and laughing with John. "And for her."

"You're a lucky man. She is a goddess," Lena said. She licked her lips. "She will quickly become my husband's favorite. But she's also growing. She will eventually want to be more than just a pet."

I looked at Lena. She turned to me. She reached out to stroke the hair along my ear. I shivered at the touch.

"She is enjoying dominating you. It's a huge turn on for her. She may reach a point where she will want to be your goddess more than she wants to be our pet."

Lena ran her hand along my side, down my arm, which tingled with goosebumps, and touched my hand.

"Keep hoping for that, my little gentleman. That's what will keep you in her life -- the thrill of humiliating you becoming stronger than her desire to please us."

Lena squeezed my hand and then swept her hand over my crotch, pressing down on my cage beneath my slacks.

"That is, if you needed any more motivation."

She tapped her fingernails against the hard plastic.

I leaned into her and laid my head against her shoulder. With her other hand, she caressed the back of my head and we both turned to watch Kelly and John on the dance floor. My cock strained inside my cage as I imagined that everyone in the room heard the clack of Lena's nails against my cage and knew what I was.

Kelly paused then and looked up at John, she leaned into him and kissed him deeply. I watched John nip at her lips and saw the tips of their tongues slide against each other. I watched her squirm against him and knew from my intimate moments with her that she was inviting him to feel her. He obliged. He slid his hand up and cupped her breast. He caressed her and she melted into him in a slow grind against his leg. She dropped her head against his chest and turned toward us with half-lidded eyes as she gave in to his touch. Her eyes flickered as he slid her breast out of the fabric for anyone to see. He found her nipple between two fingers and gently began to pinch it.

Her eyes were full of lust as she looked at Lena and me. Then she glanced down and saw Lena's fingers tapping on my cage. Kelly smiled and licked her lips. She turned her face back up and kissed John again. She ran her hand down between his legs and made a point to outline his hard cock under his slacks -- being sure to remind anyone with eyes how long and hard it was from root to tip. She didn't bother to shift her dress back over her exposed breast -- so full, with pink nipple erect.

Suddenly, Lena smiled and waved toward another part of the room.

"They're here," she said.

To my relief, it wasn't the full squad, just five men. Two of them had a woman with them. I didn't know if those were wives, girlfriends, or dates. They were gathered at couple of high-top tables. A server brought them their drinks on trays. I noticed her eyeing them eagerly as she served each one. I learned their names later, but Paulo and Luiz were the shortest. They were friends from Brazil originally. Paulo had the tallest girlfriend, Marisol. She leaned against him as he ran his hand up and down her leg. She had a very short orange dress and plunging neckline that highlighted her tan skin. She swayed to the music, clearly ready to get out on the dance floor and show off her long legs. Paulo and Luiz wore tight shirts that accentuated their muscular bodies.

Terrance was the tallest. I pegged him as the goalkeeper. He was taller even than John with dark skin and green eyes. He wore a looser aloha shirt that was half open to his six-pack. I noticed the server lingered on him and chatted a moment.

Next she gave Doug and Casey their drinks. They were closer to my height. Casey was the sole blond. He flirted with the server. She played along but kept moving. Doug was stockier. He was the only one wearing shorts to show off his strong thighs. He was with the other girl, Nola who was very petite with dark skin. She wore booty shorts and a crop top that just covered the tops of her breasts. She gestured a lot as she talked and her arms always seemed in danger of exposing her nipples. Somehow, it never did. Although, I did catch Doug cup her breast once in a quick move that seemed both protective and territorial.

As her introduction of me, she said, "This is our little gentleman, and that is Kelly, his wife, out there dancing with John."

All eyes turned to the couple out on the dance floor, who were deeply kissing again. Suddenly, Kelly lifted her head back and if one knew what to look for, they could see John's hand in the high slit of her dress, as she ground her hips against his hand.

Marisol raised her eyebrows and looked pointedly at me. The men kept their eyes on Kelly and John, hoping perhaps to see a little more. Nola just laughed and whispered into Doug's ear. He grinned and then leaned over and nipped her neck, making her yelp and gently slap his shoulder. He ran his hand up and down the inside of her legs.

Marisol said, over the music, "You have a lovely wife."

I said, "I'm a lucky man."

She smiled broadly and looked at Lena, "Seems John is a lucky man."

Lena said, "Boys and their toys, right?"

Marisol nodded and nudged Paulo. "I want to dance," she said.

They went out together. Doug and Nola soon followed. The remaining men were content to stay on the sidelines and watch. After introductions, they didn't make eye contact with me. They were content to watch the women dance. They, stole glances at Lena, sensing she was out of their league, but also admiring her casual acceptance of her husband's public flirtation with my wife. I was content to stay at Lena's side. I took care of her drinks and even added her clutch to my wife's that I held. Occasionally, Lena would drop her hand below the table and tap her nails over my cage, constantly reminding me of my place and my commitment.

I was scared, frankly. My wife had been held out as a kind of prize for these men. She was like a trophy that each would get to hold and touch. Neither Lena nor John had said as much but the implication was there. Meeting the team, being open to John's every touch. Lena's casual acceptance and especially her emphasis that she was my wife and his toy. I felt that they all knew immediately what the situation was, even if they didn't know how far things might go.

A part of me hoped that Lena would stop at this. Just let me baste in my humiliation and feel my proper place in their circle. I was helpless and they were in control. Wasn't that clear enough to all the men and their dates?

Later, when it was just Lena and I with Marisol at the table, when there was a momentary break in the music before the drop, Lena's nails clacked especially loud. Marisol, who was standing next to Lena, smirked. I saw her side eye as she tried to steal a glance. Lena caught the look and turned to her.

"His wife prefers him this way."

Marisol nodded and leaned over. "I had one like that once. Best head I ever got."

Lena said, "John and I agree."

Marisol did a double-take and laughed loudly. "That... that's fantastic!" She smiled at me and gave me a look of pity. She reached over and took my chin in her hand. She turned me to look her in the eye.

"Are you useful?" she said.

Lena gently tapped Marisol's hand.

"Yes, but he also knows who he belongs to."

Marisol nodded and dropped her hand.

"My apologies," she said to Lena. "But if it's ever OK by you..."

Lena nodded.

And I somehow felt proud. My Mistress was possessive of me. Was my mouth worth protecting? Was my obedience valued so highly? Maybe it wasn't just for Kelly that she brought me to this place -- figuratively and literally. I suddenly longed to drop under the table and bury my face in her pussy to show my gratitude. Somehow my body language gave me away. Lena stroked the back of my head.

"Yes, my pet. I know."

I melted under her touch and turned to watch Kelly, who was now dancing with Nola as the rest of the men formed a ring around them. Kelly and Nola were grinding on each other. Finally, they turned to each other and Nola began kissing Kelly. The men cheered as the two women began to feel each other's shoulders and breasts. Kelly slid her hands down to cup Nola's ass. The circle of men closed in, but at that moment, John stepped in and began to twirl Kelly out of the way.

Kelly looked up at him. Her expression was full of lust. She held him close and kissed his chest. The men took the hint and began to move back to the table. Nola lingered for a moment. Doug took her hand and began to dance with her. She glanced a couple of times at John and Kelly before turning her attention back to her date. She was grinding aggressively against his leg as he swayed with her. She leaned her head against her shoulder.

"Our pet is such a tease," Lena said. "They all want her."

Marisol raised her eyebrows and raised her glass in salute to the power couple at the center of the dance floor.

"I admire you, Lena," she said. "You have all the luck."

"We make our luck," Lena said as she tapped her nails against my cage. I was as hard as I could get in my confinement. My wife was openly flirting with everyone and she'd barely even looked my way. But every now and then she'd glance over and then make a point to kiss whomever she was with. She'd caress them or whisper something.

I was content to be this much in her thoughts -- a witness to her lust, her power, her wantonness.

The night wore on and Kelly never seemed to wear out. She didn't drink much. Her skin glowed from the dancing and her own near-continuous blush. Sex was the intoxicant tonight. I kept my drinks minimal too. I didn't want to miss a thing.

Except when I did.

After bringing the table back another round of drinks from the bar, I looked out on the dance floor and couldn't see Kelly. I set the drinks on the tables and noticed that Lena was gone too.

I looked around the table but no one was meeting my eye. It was the five men and two women. John, Lena, and Kelly were gone. I looked around like a kid lost at the mall.

Marisol finally broke the tension. She leaned in and whispered, "They've gone downstairs." Before I could bolt, she added, "Stay here."

I froze.

"Those are your instructions," she said, "We don't want to lose the tables."

My heart was racing. I looked into Marisol's eyes. I needed comfort, but all I saw was pity. I scanned the other faces who were variously smirking into their drinks. Nola was whispering into Doug's ear and stroking his lower back. They both laughed and then looked at me, slightly embarrassed. Nola shrugged. Her breast jiggled under the crop top.

I felt the urge to text my wife and check in on her, but stopped myself. Should I look that needy and insecure? Would Lena frown on the interruption to whatever they were up to? I should trust my mistress.

As I set Casey's drink down for him. He smiled broadly.

"I'll break the ice," he said. "Your wife is incredibly hot. How'd you land that?"

"We... we were high-school sweethearts. Different schools though."

"Of course, yeah. I should've locked my first down too before she knew how hot she was." He laughed and slapped my back.

I felt uncomfortable as he leaned in.

"I'm hoping to fuck her tonight." he said. "If she's into me. Do you think your wife will give me a shot?"

As the frankness of his question and the supposition behind it reverberated through my body, I felt a sense of shock. That's what the night was for. My wife was here to fuck. But Casey's question made it clear. Kelly wasn't just some slut pulling a train on command. She was only going to take partners she wanted. Would she want any? Would she want all? I found myself too overwhelmed to be angry at the question -- a man telling me he wanted to screw my wife and not asking my permission, but whether he was her type?

I could only fall back on my nature. I could only be the Gentleman. I pictured her earlier out on the dance floor with him. She had leaned back on him grinding and smiling as he caressed her shoulders.

I said, "She seemed to like you. She likes her shoulders stroked."

Casey smiled, toasted his glass toward me, and sipped his drink.

When I looked up, I caught Marisol's eyes. She shook her head in disbelief. I glanced around and noticed that Luiz, Casey, Doug and Nola were gone. I scanned the dance floor but couldn't see them.

Now I was standing with Terrance, Paulo and Marisol. The other drinks stood on the table, abandoned.

Marisol nodded knowingly at me. She wrapped her arm around Paulo's shoulder.

My face flushed with embarrassment. I felt my dick pressing against its cage. I felt lost and alone. I didn't have Lena's strong presence to comfort me. I knew that John would protect Kelly. I knew that Lena wouldn't let anything happen that wasn't consensual. But all I could think about was me.

Why couldn't I watch?

That realization hit me hard. I wasn't afraid for Kelly near as much as I was afraid for myself. I didn't want to miss seeing her, watching her, hearing her. I was missing out on whatever was happening downstairs.

Maybe they were just having drinks and talking. Or maybe she was on her knees sucking off Doug while Nola watched. Maybe Casey was there to test his wish? Maybe they were all watching John give her those mind-blowing orgasms like he did their first night. Would they all see her shiver and shake in complete abandonment as I did? And why didn't Lena want me there?

I felt tears in my eyes. I blinked them back as I saw Marisol look down at her phone and nudge the other two men. They turned away. Marisol looked back over her shoulder. She nodded to the table, telling me my place was there. She turned her head forward again, shaking it and laughing. Terrance laughed too and literally rubbed his hands together.

I stood for many agonizing minutes. As people came up to ask about the table, I nodded to the full drinks and made excuses that they were all out on the dance floor. It was a lot of work and apologizing, as I politely asked for everyone's patience in the crowded club. The only time I had trouble, a man tried to just take over the second table. Suddenly, I was aggressive and stood my ground. I told him, "You don't want to do that," and to my surprise he backed off.