A Gentleman's Tastes Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want my boyfriend's cum?" she said.

"Mm hmm," Kelly moaned.

"More than you want your husband's cum?"

"Mm hmm."

Marisol turned to me. Into my wife's ear, I heard her whisper, "Do you even want your husband's cum anymore?"

"Nuh uh."

"Poor thing, he will always get your sloppy pussy, and what you leave on the floor."

I groaned.

"Mm hmm," Kelly said and she whimpered as Marisol began to jack her boyfriend faster.

Then Paulo cried out as he came. Marisol held the back of Kelly's head so she couldn't press him down into her throat. My wife's cheeks bulged with the load. Marisol let go of Paulo and kissed Kelly. They swirled their tongues but Marisol made sure the bulk of the cum ended in Kelly's mouth when they finally broke their kiss.

Marisol licked her lips and looked adoringly at Kelly. She held her tenderly by her chin.

"You are so fucking beautiful with a cock in your pussy and my boyfriend's cum in your mouth. No wonder your husband craves you this way." She kissed Kelly one more time and turned her chin back toward me.

Kelly looked me in the eye and made sure I saw her swallow. She opened her mouth and cleaned her teeth with her tongue. Terrance moaned because Kelly had begun grinding on him again.

"Go get it, baby," Nola said as Doug stood up to take his turn.

Doug stood and grabbed the back of my wife's head. She looked up and him and gave him a slight nod. That was all the encouragement he needed. He pressed his cock into her open mouth and as she sealed her lips around him and took a deep breath through her nose, he began to fuck her face.

Nola stepped over and began to stroke Doug's ass.

"Fuck that mouth, baby. Fuck that slutty face," she said.

The words made my wife moan as she looked up at Doug and gave him a passive expression. She was letting him use her face to jerk himself off. She was just a place to dump his cum.

Nola looked over at me, "You wish you could fuck her like that."

I must have nodded but I could take my eyes away from Kelly's watching Paulo as she moaned softly in her throat, occasionally gagging. Her eyes were watering but she didn't look pained.

Nola said, "Or do you wish that was your mouth and your wife was watching you?"

At that my wife allowed her eyes to flick down briefly at me and I saw the corners of her mouth start to tighten toward a smile. That's when Nola reached behind Paulo between his legs and up to caress his balls.

She whispered in his ear, "Cum in her mouth, baby,"

He froze and my wife rolled her eyes back in her head as he fed her his cum. Nola kept caressing his balls and whispering in Paulo's ear. He turned to Nola and began kissing her.

My wife kept milking his cock as she looked at me. She put on a show of savoring it and licking and kissing it. She held up her hand to me and slowly dropped one finger at a time, counting down, five, four, three, two. One finger left. She began to grind on Terrance harder.

"When I get my last load," she said, "I'm going to come so hard. Do you want your wife to come, cuck?"

I nodded.

"Even if I have to suck five cocks every time?"

I nodded. My chest ached with desire for her. Whatever, she needed I wanted her to have. And I wanted to have everything she needed.

John snapped his fingers. Kelly turned to him.

"You'll come on my cock, pet."

"Oh, please, yes," she said.

Lena said, "You have a choice, pet. Your husband has earned his orgasm too. You could release him from his cage and let him cum, finally, in your sweet mouth. Give your husband the orgasm he's been denied all this time..."

Kelly looked at me kneeling on the floor. My cage was dangling between my legs. My angry red dick pressed white against the vents. My expression was one of hope. The thought of her finally wrapping her tongue around my freed dick made my prostate spasm. A little drop of pre-cum slid down the cage.

"Or," Lena said, "You can slide off that cock in your pussy and suck it clean of your juices and his spent cum and let him flood your mouth."

Kelly didn't hesitate. She slid up and off. A stream of Terrance's cum from their earlier fucking dripped out of her pussy and onto his abs. She crawled back and slurped up the spill.

She looked me in the eye as she began to clean his cock, being sure to savor every moment.

I watched, dejected as she chose his cum over mine, his cock over my caged dick. It had been too much to hope for.

"This," Kelly said, "Is what your wife needs." She bobbed on every sentence. "Your wife needs to be fucked hard and long and filled with so much come. And you... you will always be there to watch me do it. Or to clean up after. Or to suck a cock for me. Or eat a pussy for me. Or to suck up a cream pie for me."

She began to jerk Terrance off fervently using the cum and saliva for lubrication. She turned to Terrance.

"Cum on my face, Terrance. Show my husband what a big load looks like."

I whimpered.

Terrance was on edge already with my wife's dirty talk and the way she was stroking him. She pressed the tip of his cock against her lower lip and flicked her tongue as she stroked the base of his cock. He grunted and yelled as he began to pump stream after stream up her face. She move the cock all around her cheeks and her mouth, being careful of her eyes, which never left mine.

It was an impressive load. She held her mouth open and kept squeezing more from his cock onto her tongue.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful," I said.

She sucked Terrance's cock one last time and then began sliding her fingers along her chin and cheeks, pushing all the cum into her mouth. She took her time. She knew her master was waiting to give her her reward. With all the cum in her mouth she swirled it around and swallowed.

"Fuck," Terrance said.

Nola said, "Amen." And everyone laughed. Finally, they clapped. Kelly smiled with pride as she looked over at John and Lena.

I saw some of Terrance's previous load dripping down my wife's inner thighs. Lena must have seen it too. She said to me, "Be a gentleman and clean up your wife's pussy for your master."

Kelly looked slightly disappointed as she looked longingly at John's cock. But she turned to me. Something in my expression softened hers. She gave me that look of teasing pity. She ran one hand up her inner thigh all the way to her pussy. She scraped the cum into a pool in her palm. She held it out to me.

"His first load was so much more than what you saw on my face," she said.

I crawled over to her and looked her in her eye as I dropped my mouth into her palm.

Marisol said, "She has him literally eating of her hand."

I stretched out my tongue to make a show of cleaning up. When it was clean, my wife ran her other hand up the other thigh and we repeated the ritual. Finally, she back away to let me come further onto the bed. She indicated that I should roll over on my back.

I found myself staring up at her messy pussy. She slowly brought herself down onto her thighs -- thank God for yoga, I thought -- and slowly sank her pussy over my mouth. Just as my outstretched tongue was about to make contact, she pulled up.

"Don't make me come," she said, "I'm not going to miss a chance to come on our Master's cock."

I shook my head in desperation. She sank down and smothered me. I felt the wetness slide over my face. It was clear and runny now having thinned inside her, mixing with her own flood. I could practically drink her as I let my tongue form a funnel for their juices. It tasted impossibly sweet. She smelled of spice. I actually found myself lightheaded before I realized I'd forgotten to breathe.

"Good enough," John said. "Come here."

Kelly rose immediately off the bed and walked to where John was sitting. Lena gave his cock a long deep bob of her mouth, making sure it was wet.

There was no need I thought. I knew Kelly was dripping.

Nola said, "His face is literally soaked." I heard the small audience laugh but then go silent as Kelly straddled John. I sat up to watch.

Lena held John's cock as Kelly kneeled over his lap and sank down on his cock, slowly.

"Make me come, master?"

"Yes, pet. Squeeze my cock with your pussy."

"Like this?"

"Yes," he said. "Keep going. Make yourself come only by squeezing me."

"Oh, god," she said, "I don't know..."

But her focus became hard and all consuming. She was concentrating. We watched her hips squirm. After a few minutes, she was whimpering. Her skin was shining with sweat as her body was losing strength. Her arms began to move impulsively. She began to rub her face with her hands. She rubbed John's chest and then her own. She reached up and ran her fingers through her hair, closing her eyes, losing herself in just squeezing.

The room was quiet. We all watching silently cheering her on. The tension was so high as she began to breathe harder and she started to whimper and moan.

Then she said, "Oh... oh fuck."

Her eyes went wide and she called out, "Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck..."

And she groaned as she came at last. She grunted as she ground her pussy against him, laying her face in his chest. She squirmed and spasmed.

"C-- can't... can't stop. Oh, fuck, I can't stop... coming."

She groaned and slapped lightly against his shoulders. She panted. Tears streamed down her face as she raised up and looked into John's eyes in wonder.

"I can't..." she cried, "It keeps coming and I can't... stop myself... squeezing."

She bent forward uncontrollably.

"There, there my pet. I'll help you."

He lifted her up and began to guide her up and down on his cock. Her face opened in shock at the change in sensation. But she nodded as she began to fuck him up and down.

"Oh, good girl. Good girl. You're going to make your master come."

"Yes, yes, yes," she cried. Suddenly, she knew the release was coming for both of them. She looked down at his cock sliding in and out of her. She ground down and pulled back. Finally, he pulled her close and cried out.

Once more her eyes opened wide and then shut in ecstasy. I saw tears squeeze out as she felt each pulse of his cock in her.

At last he relaxed and she collapsed on him. Her body occasionally spasmed and twitched but she seemed to actually pass out from exhaustion.

"Good girl. Good, my pet." John said as she stroked her hair, sliding the wet strands away from her eyes and cheeks.

"I've got you, girl," he said.

She only whispered, "Thank you, thank you."

Marisol said under her breath, "God, I want that."

Lena came over to me. She had the key in her hand. My heart jumped. I looked around. Marisol and Nola were both watching with interest. The men stayed focused on Kelly and John.

Lena said, "You've earned your orgasm." She bent over and slid the key into the lock. I felt the snap of the hasp run all the way up my spine. She slide the lock slowly out of the cage. Finally, she separate the parts and I felt the air suddenly as if it all rushed in around my dick. Suddenly, it felt cold and exposed.

Lena lifted up the parts to show me.

Then I heard my wife's voice, "Make him clean them."

Even Lena shook her head and smiled at the wickedness. He tilted her head at me and took the parts of my cage and licked them. My sweat and pre-cum didn't come close to the pleasing flavor of my wife's pussy filled with Terrance's cum or Nola's deliciousness. Still, I made myself try to look enthusiastic. I put the pieces down on the bed.

Lena nodded down and I looked at my crotch. What I saw seemed so disappointing. My dick felt smaller. It was red from abuse against the walls of the cage. My balls had pulled up and practically withdrawn. Without the pressure of the cage, and with the cold, my dick was deflating rapidly.

"Jerk off if you want to come," Lena said.

I looked around. Marisol and Nola were leaning forward slightly.

I reached down and began to stroke. I'd always been a grower. I wanted to prove that I had a little more down there than what was apparent. I had to pull to try and coax my dick to get hard. But now my nerves were starting to betray me.

I heard Marisol snicker.

"He's shy," Nola said.

Fuck, this was not helping.

"Don't you want to come for us?" Nola said.

I nodded and began to stroke.

"Not to worry," Lena said, "He just needs something more now." She stepped close to me. I could smell her pussy. "Don't you, pet."

I looked up at her and nodded.

She looked down with care. She said, "Your wife's pussy is full of your master's cum."

I nodded. I felt the stir.

"You need to see it?"

I nodded. John slid slowly out and I heard my wife groan in disappointment.

"Show him, pet," Lena said.

My wife turned and brought her knees up and splayed them to the side so I could see her open vagina dripping with cum, red from fucking. My dick began to grow.

"He likes that," Marisol said.

"You like that, cucky," Kelly said. "You like seeing your wife all fucked out and full of cum?"

"God, yes." I groaned as I began to jerk my dick, which was finally getting hard again.

"You like jerking your little dick off in front of all these beautiful women?"

"Yes."

"Even though you'll never make them happy with your dick?"

"Yes, please."

"Even though," she began to stroke her clit, "The only way you can make your wife come now... is... by... licking... up... someone else's... load?"

"Fuck, please..."

"Maybe the only way... you can come," she said, "Is by licking up... another load."

I leaned forward and pressed my face into her open legs. I lapped and lapped and lapped and finally growled while pressing my face into her pussy."

Kelly stroked my hair, "That's a good boy. Come for me."

I stroked myself and finally felt the wave rush over me. As I did, I felt a hand slide under me and cup the end of my dick. I became dizzy as I felt the pulses in my groin. I felt the thick cum spurt from my dick into the palm of the hand. I let my weight drop into my face as I gently licked up John's cum from my wife's vagina.

Then I felt Lena stroke my shoulder. The hand over my dick slid away.

"Come up now," Lean said.

I pressed up, feeling a last drip of cum slide out of my dick onto the sheets. I turned around.

Marisol was standing there with her hand outstretched. There was a pool of cum in her palm. It was actually quite a load since I'd been on edge for so long.

"Not bad," Marisol said, "Does anyone want this?"

I felt a moment of hope but of course, this was not for any of the women there.

"Cucky cleans," I heard my wife say.

Marisol lowered her hand so I could crawl to her. I licked at the fingertips where the slope of her hand was starting to let it drip, as I ran my tongue into the puddle and began to slurp, Marisol brought the hand up and over my face to let my cum drip down onto my face. I leaned my head back and opened my mouth to catch it all.

Marisol laughed, "Fuck that's fun. This boy will do anything."

My wife said, "He's a keeper."

They both laughed as I suckled Marisol's fingers and then busied myself with cleaning my face.

At last I looked up and saw that the others were starting to clean up and get dressed. There was an adjoining washroom I hadn't noticed. They were very quietly going in and coming out, like they didn't want to wake a sleeping baby.

Nola blew me a kiss as she and Doug left.

Marisol gave me a dismissive look but then winked. She and Paulo left.

Finally, Luiz and Casey filed out.

Terrance was the last. He looked longingly at my wife and then at me. He shook his head and quietly laughed before he left.

Kelly on the bed opened her arms to me. I fell into them, I hugged her. She hugged me back. I felt the warmth flow over my back and down my arms. I was home. I was safe. I was connected with Kelly once again.

When we woke later, we were alone in the room with blankets draped over us. We stared into each other's eyes with wonder. Our initiation was complete. Our new lives could wait for tomorrow.