A Gentlemen's Agreement Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah," he made a face of disgust, "Maybe we should go by the Lake House after all and let you brush your teeth."

"Okay."

"And while we're there, we might as well get naked. I want to ride your pony."

"My pony?"

"Well, it's nearly as big as one."

"Your's is bigger."

"Mine is a fully grown horse, pony boy."

We walked through the woods, around the edge of the property and emerged within feet of the Lake House. Inside, I brushed my teeth. We both kept a set of toiletries in the bathroom cabinet to clean up with after some of our more rigorous love making. When I emerged, Grady was naked and waiting. Stripping down quickly I joined him. He instructed me to lie on my back.

"You need to learn a lesson," he informed me as he lubed my hard-on.

"What kind of lesson?" I asked as I watched him lube his hole.

"Obedience." He whispered as he moved above me, straddling my chest with his knees.

He grabbed my hard-on to line himself up, then lowered his hard, round ass onto my cock. His hole opened to me with welcome familiarity. His sphincter slid tightly down my shaft, taking my breath away.

I rose, sitting up, to greet his lips with a kiss. He took my face in his as he began to slowly slide up and down my pole. I ran my hands up his arms. He released my face and ran his fingers through my hair. His gentle gyrations in my lap were driving me nuts. I wanted to throw him onto his back and have my way with him.

I wrapped my arms around his back, pulling him down on top of me as I lowered myself back against the mattress. He stopped fucking himself with my dick. Bracing my feet against the mattress and I began fucking him more urgently.

"Stop that," he chastised, slapping me softly on the cheek, "I'm in control now. You've had your fun, now it's my turn."

"Yes sir," I growled playfully up to him as he sat up again and resumed to use my sex to pleasure himself. I pulled myself back into a sitting position, as uncomfortable as it was, and I kissed his chest, slowly moving toward a nipple. I found my target and suckled on an areola, teasing the nipple with my tongue.

There was a long silence, filled with nothing but his soft moaning as I teased one nipple then the other, moving my body in rhythm with his long stroking of my cock. I brushed the fingertips of both my hands ever so lightly down his spine. His back arched, pulling his nipple from my mouth.

My mouth found his and I pulled him into me as I fell back onto the mattress. I assumed my earlier attempt, but continued the rhythm of teasing my aching cock with the same tempo he used to ride me. I kissed his neck then nibbled and sucked on an ear lobe.

I caressed his back, then palmed his ass as I slowly drilled into him. I pushed him up into his seated position, surrendering control to him again. I ran my hands over his chest and stomach. My hand snaked down his stomach and grasped his thick erection, beginning to slowly stroke it.

I pulled him back into a bear hug. All but my cock head pulled out of him. He pulled back to sit on my cock again, driving the length of me that escaped back into him. He continued to ride me. I resumed to playfully stroke his dick again.

I watched him dance his beautiful, agonizing lap dance for a while. My cock was aching and my balls were beginning to hurt. My body was on fire. I needed to cum.

"Please let me cum," I begged him.

"You'll cum, but not until it's time. You have to be patient, prove your stamina. Prove to me how much you want me."

He never lost a stroke. I was beginning to hate him in that way you can only hate someone you love. Turning to my side, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted some into my palm. Smearing it across my palm and fingers, I gripped Grady's cock snugly so he pumped his own cock into my fist every time he stroked mine with his hole.

"You're a wicked man," he told me, smiling.

As he rode me, fucking my hand and my cock simultaneously, his breathing began to shift, becoming more erratic, less in control, until he finally shuttered and shot his load across my belly and chest, his ass hole clenching tightly around my cock. Two more strokes and I was blissfully pushed off the edge. My orgasm came violently upon me, shaking me to my core. My body quaked under him as the pleasure of my release spread like wildfire over my skin. He continued to pump my cock in and out of him, my sensitive cock head sending tremors of electric ecstasy rolling through my body, causing me to spasm and clutch at the sheets. I continued like that for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a minute or two. Eventually, the tremors subsided and I regained some sense of where I was.

Grady rolled off me, freeing my tortured cock, and collapsed next to me, resting his head on my shoulder.

"Next time you think about fucking someone," he whispered, "Remember that your boyfriend will fuck you in ways you have yet to imagine."

We lay together a long time, his cum occasionally dribbling down my sides, tickling me. After a quick shower, we went our separate ways home.

"One day, when we are out of this hick town, we'll head home together," he promised.

After graduation, we packed our things into the back of my old truck and made good on his promise in Houston. Amy moved to Austin where she diligently fights for equality. Tyler made his way to New York where he disappeared from my life entirely.

I wish I could say that Grady and I lived happily ever after in love. We didn't. But we remain friends, bound together in our weird, unique way to this very day.

12