A Genuine Presentation

Story Info
Emma pours her heart out.
3.8k words
4.41
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ely1987
Ely1987
12 Followers

Emma was a hardworking woman, a university student who worked as an office employee at a corporation. She barely had any time for herself. Despite being 23 years old, full of energy and passion inside, and good looking on the outside, she had to keep some of her needs and passion locked in herself, and dedicate her life to her office and university.

She was doing a university project, which involved her job as well. When her university professor learned about her job, he thought giving her such a project was a good idea. The CEO of her corporation was also happy to accept that idea, since it benefited the office as well. Everyone was satisfied, expect Emma, who had to stay at the office many hours after regular work hours, to do her project, without any payment.

The project needed more time and energy than what the professor believed; not just a little, but much more. She had to go through archives, do research, read long texts and analyze large amounts of complicated data.

Her university, work and project took almost all her time. She barely found enough time to sleep.

Overworking affected her social relationships as well. She just moved herself like a zombie from bed to her university, then to her office, and back to bed again. There was no time or energy left for a friendly chatter, and that distant her from everyone.

She didn't even have time to attend to her body. Her body, despite being in a good shape, was quite hairy. That bothered her very much during her childhood. Other kids called her names, like "gorilla", which hurt her very much. But a long time had passed since then. When she removed the hair and never let it grow back to a noticeable level, the mocking stopped. She had assumed that rude and humiliating behavior was something childish, and the others were not behaving the same way since they had grown out of it. But when the circumstances prevented her from attending to her body as usual, she noticed that her assumption was wrong.

Even though she wore long sleeve shirts despite the hot weather, body hair was visible on the back of her neck and hands. On the day before presenting her project, when walking in her university, she heard a shout: "Here comes the gorilla!". She turned to look, but only saw a large number of students laughing, and couldn't find who said that.

Angry and disappointed in her fellow students, she went to her classroom, but was distracted and couldn't get her mind off what she heard. Emma was so carried away that when the professor asked her about the project she was supposed to present on the next day, she didn't notice. When she came to her senses, she couldn't find the right words. As a result, the students laughed at her again. The professor, who saw this as a sign of neglecting in her duty, reminded her that the future of her education depends on it, and if she hasn't worked on the project, then she should stop embarrassing herself further.

Emma was about to burst into tears, and unable to respond. She just managed to stop her tears and barely managed to sit through the class.

On the presentation day, when she arrived at her work place, the CEO summoned her. He complained that Emma was not attending her work on time. Emma reminded him that she was studying, and she stayed long after regular hours to finish her assignments and do her project. She was eager to show him the proof that every assignment was accomplished perfectly, even ahead of time, but the CEO, unwilling to accept the truth and insisting on holding his bossy figure, refused to allow her and gave her a speech on discipline.

Disappointed and not seeing any chance to convince him thorough logic and proof, she headed to her disk. To her surprise, she found a razor and a can of shaving cream on her desk. She was sure she hadn't put them there, so she turned towards her colleagues to ask if someone had left those there by a mistake, but when she turned around, with the shaving material in her hand, she noticed that everyone was already starring at her, and suddenly the whole office exploded with a burst of laughter.

Emma came to her senses and realized what was going on. The shaving material were left there as a humiliating prank. She really wanted to scream at everyone and leave the office, but remembered that her presentation was at the evening, and unless she wanted to waste all her efforts, she needed to sit through this as well, putting together the final details for her presentation.

After the work, she went home in haste. She didn't have enough time to change her cloths, so she just put on a little make up and tidied her surroundings before starting her online presentation. Hundreds of people, from her university and workplace, were about to watch, including her CEO and professor. This was a turning point in her life.

Emma sat behind her laptop and began the presentation. Her hard efforts resulted in a success. Everything was in order and in a perfect shape. The professor and several students tried to challenge her, but she had every response, along with relevant information and documents ready to present. She acted nice and professional all the time, and there wasn't even the slightest slip.

At the end, the participants thanked Emma for her hard work and dedication. Expressing their gratitude, they told her she was so good that she will be remembered for doing such a perfect job. Emma thanked them politely and ended her presentation.

Finally, it was over. All that work which bordered torture was over, and she achieved her purpose. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She remembered what she went through to achieve that, and how those people, who were acting polite and encouraging during her presentation, harassed her on every step of the way.

But in that moment, there was another thing in her mind as well. Something purely personal. All that work had deprived Emma of most intimate moments of her life. She was carried away for so long that she had forgotten about her needs as a girl. Now that all the mental pressure and occupation was gone, an urge to touch herself overcame her.

Emma opened her eyes and saw in what state she was. That gave her an idea. She thought she can pour out all the negative energy and anger she had kept inside, and please herself in the process, by playing a little game: Pretending that the streaming was still going on and all those people were still watching!

That seemed like a good way to celebrate her success and pour her heart out. It felt weird, but she thought "This is what fantasies are for. I'm not able or willing to realize them in the real world. But they are fun to imagine. So, why not?"

Emma began her role playing game by looking at her laptop and asking: "Are you still there?... good. Because I'm not finished yet. I have only just begun. I presented the project for you, but there is something more important I want to present. So, don't go away, don't talk and don't even blink. I listened to you and did everything you ordered. Now it's time for you to listen to me."

She felt good by saying those things. She could see her own picture in a window on her laptop. Her face looked serious and strong.

Emma continued:

"Do you think you know me? Do you think this is the real me? No. You are mistaken. This is just a shell -- a mask you make me wear. Let me show you how I really look like."

She got off the chair, adjusted the camera angle until it showed a perfect view of her standing in front of it. She took off her coat and began opening the buttons of her shirt, watching her own moves on the screen. Her shirt fell on the floor and she opened her bra, revealing her large beautiful breasts, and the red mark the bra had left on her body. She held the bra in front of the camera and said:

"I had to wear this stupid uncomfortable thing almost every day for 16 hours straight, for more than a month. Do you have any idea how much pain it causes?... Oh no! Please forgive me! You shouldn't be ashamed for doing this to me. I'm the one who should feel ashamed because my boobs are out! I should be ashamed of my body!... Go ahead. Record everything. Upload it everywhere and show it to everyone. That way I can be ashamed even more. While you are doing it, let me help you get more material to humiliate me and have fun."

She took off the rest of her clothes, letting the camera picture her beautiful fully naked body.

"What? Are you disappointed to see I'm not like a barbie? Sorry to disappoint you. There is too much body hair, which I should be ashamed of. So, go ahead and punish me for my body hair... stare at my hairy arms and legs, and that thick bush down there, and call me a gorilla! Leave a razor and shaving cream on my work desk! I ensure you that I will use them... not to shave my body, but to hang them over my desk to remind myself, every day and every second, of how my colleagues think and behave!"

Finally, she put the laptop on her bed, and sat in front of it, facing the camera and leaning on the wall, with her legs open.

"You want to remember me for doing a perfect job. But I won't allow you. I'm not proud of submitting to your will, letting you mistreat me, and doing slave work. Let me show you what I'm proud of."

She started masturbating in front of the camera. It felt very good. She continued speaking with a trembling voice, clearly expressing her enjoyment:

"This... this is what I enjoy... this is what I'm proud of... this is what I want to be remembered for... I want to be remembered as a person who managed to grow and enjoy herself despite you... a person who doesn't care about your judgement... a person who loves and values herself... not by the standards you have set... but because she does what she likes and believes in!"

As Emma was reaching a climax, she screamed:

"I'm a human being with feelings... with typical human needs... not a work machine, not a barbie, not a bookworm, not a toy for you to play... I won't allow you to make me one... let this be a testament to that... and demonstrate exactly how much I care about your judgments!"

A few seconds after finishing her last sentence, Emma closed her eyes, moaned and had a powerful orgasm. Bed sheet became wet from her fluids. She was panting and sweating badly. The pleasure was immense.

Emma was calm now, but the game she played was so fun that she didn't want to leave it unfinished. She stared at the camera and said:

"There, you had it. That was my genuine presentation. Next time we see each other, I'll be walking, with my head held high, in our university or office, knowing you have seen the true me, and from now on, I'll be the true me. So, watch out bitches! Now, go to bed and have unpleasant dreams! I'll be seeing you soon."

Emma turned off the laptop and put it away. She felt fully satisfied from her role playing game -- physically and mentally, but felt tired from all the work and excitement. She didn't want any disturbance that could take away her good mood, so she turned off her cell phone too. After that, she changed the bed sheet, took a quick shower and went to bed. She hadn't slept so calmly for so long now, and finally managed to close her eyes with a smile on her lips.

The weekend came and went away fast. She did some shopping and tidied her house, which was neglected for some time. During the weekend, she stayed away from all screens, which made her sick, since she had to stare at them every day for many hours. Instead, she went for a run. The air was good and her surroundings were lovely, but the best thing was being free from all that pressure. She did a lot of exercise, healing her body and soul.

After the weekend, she was feeling great. She was ready to resume her life, and the bad mood she had a few days ago, seemed like something distant. She turned her cell phone on, and went for a quick shower. Her cell phone took some time to boot. By the time it was ready to use, Emma was taking a shower. Under the shower, she heard unclear voices from her cell phone continuously. By the time she was out, the cellphone had run out of battery. She didn't have time to charge it, since she had to leave for her university, so she got dressed and left.

When she got there, to her surprise, a large group of students formed a circle around her. She didn't even know most of them. They all began praising her: "Emma, that was the best presentation ever!", "I really enjoyed your presentation, it changed my life!", "Why are you even a student? You should be teaching everyone how to present!", "You moved me Emma! I'm a different person now!", "My dream is to give a presentation, just like yours'!", etc.

That was a little scary. Emma thought they were obviously exaggerating, but she couldn't see why. Was this part of a prank? Was it actually some kind of mockery? That seemed probable. Some of them had a history for such things. She didn't want to fall into a trap, and tried to escape the whole situation:

"Guys... Guys! Thank you, but I have to leave. Please excuse me."

She walked away as the crowd repeatedly chanted her name. That was strange, and she had no explanation for it.

When she got to the building, she noticed the professor was waiting for her. He asked Emma to follow him to his office. She went there, wondering what he had to say. He was a serious old man, so Emma knew at least no prank was awaiting her.

They sat in his office, and the professor explained that Emma's presentation had moved the entire university, and made them realize the fundamentals of their way of thinking had been wrong all the time. He explained that he had proposed forming a special committee of teachers and students to study and correct all the things that were essentially wrong, but had turned into routines by the power of habit and repetition.

Emma expressed her surprise and said she didn't realize her presentation could have such an effect, but the professor kept insisting that it had. The conversation was a little awkward for Emma, since she had no idea why he was exaggerating so much. Her project, as important as it was, couldn't justify such reactions. She just thanked the professor for his attention and left.

In corridors, wherever she went, she was met with praises. Students gathered around her, and they all had good things to say about her presentation. That made her uncomfortable. She was getting desperate, until a girl shouted:

"Guys, leave her alone! She didn't do her presentation to get in center of attention or something like that! Instead of chasing her around, go see her presentation again and think about what she said!"

Everyone applauded and agreed, and soon the crowd dispersed. That was a relief.

She tried to keep out of sight and sat in a corner of her classroom, where she was barely visible.

After her class, Emma went straightly to work. As soon as she entered the office, the CEO invited her to his room.

When they sat down, he explained that he had concluded Emma was treated unjustly, and apologized for that. He said the extra work Emma did on her project deserved reward, and explained the corporation had decided to change its policy, and focus on quantity and quality of employees work instead of their early or late arrival, and also see the whole staff and management as one big family, caring for each employee's needs and problems. He promised to listen to all employees, and do his best to understand and solve their problems as much as possible, in order to provide the office with a healthy, eager and creative workforce, and ensure the well being of every employee.

Emma was happy to hear that, but couldn't figure out why the CEO was explaining all these to her privately. This had never happened before. The management had never bothered to explain any policy to employees, let alone apologizing for mistreatment.

When the CEO was done with his explanation, he asked if Emma would like a break from her work by going on a holiday. Emma felt a little patronized to hear that. She thought the CEO perhaps regretted what he had said on their previous encounter, and that was a kind of apology. But she preferred to demonstrate not being broken by that minor encounter, otherwise she seemed like a fragile and vulnerable person.

She assured him that she is okay and eager to work. The CEO wished her a good day and reminded her that he is always available if Emma needs anything.

That encounter, just like the one with her professor, was awkward for Emma. She couldn't understand why everyone had suddenly become so understanding and kind.

She walked to her desk wondering, only to find another surprise there. There was a basket of flowers plus a box of chocolates on her desk. She read the label on the basket: "From your colleagues. Your presentation moved us. We apologize for everything that has harmed you, and promise to change our way of thinking and behavior."

That seemed weird. She remembered what had happened the last time she arrived her desk, and thought maybe the whole office was waiting for her to turn back like that time to perform a prank and laugh at her again. So, she decided not to turn, or pay attention to anyone at all. She just sat behind her desk and did work, as usual.

When Emma arrived home that day, she was still thinking about all the weird things that had happened. Everyone at her university and workplace had acted differently, but she couldn't tell why. The presentation of her project, despite it was better than expected, couldn't justify such a change.

As she was changing her clothes, she remembered that her cell phone had run out of battery. She was so distracted during the day that she totally forgot about it. She plugged the charger and occupied herself with a few minor chores. She thought maybe studying the online reactions to her presentation can help her understand what was going on.

Her phone was partially charged by then. She turned it on. As soon as it came to life, Emma almost dropped it out of fear. She had thousands of unread messages and all her account on different social media platforms were filled with likes and comments, all of them referring to her presentation, and praising her for that.

"No... No. This can't be. Why are so many people interested in my project? That's just something boring from their point of view. There has to be something behind this."

She kept reading, but none of the comments gave her any idea. They all talked about her bravery and honesty, which had nothing to do with her project. Finally, among an online discussion between some students, she saw something which got her attention. A comment said "Her whole presentation is too long, and the first part is boring. This is when the "genuine" part of her presentation begins:".

There was a link bellow that line. As soon as Emma clicked on it, her jaws dropped and her heart almost stopped. A clip opened, showing her serious face, saying: "Are you still there?... good. Because I'm not finished yet. I have only just begun. I presented the project for you, but there is something more important I want to present."

She immediately closed the laptop, as if that could undo what was done. She realized what had happened. After presenting her project, she had forgot to stop streaming, and merely silenced the others. Her every move was recorded during her role playing game, and since Emma was talking to the camera, it seemed like she was aware of everyone watching!

She almost fainted when she realized that. She had committed a minor mistake, a miss click, but no matter how small her mistake was, it could have dire and life changing consequences. People would have looked her differently from then on. She could have been labeled as a crazy woman, or a pervert.

She thought: "I can never be the same. I can't raise my head anymore. I can't look into the eyes of anyone who has seen this."

Ely1987
Ely1987
12 Followers
12