A Genuine Presentation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she was about to burst into tears, she remembered the encounters she had on that day. She had walked in her university and office, among those who had obviously seen that clip, and received nothing but praise and promises of positive changes. Unlike before her presentation, when she received humiliation and mistreatment, everyone was nice to her. They had all apologized for what they had done earlier and promised to change their way of thinking and behavior. How was that a bad thing?

Emma had a moment of clarity, and thought to herself: "You know what? I'm owning this. Maybe the other me, the one who played the role playing game, was right. Maybe that's who I need to be. Maybe she wasn't role playing, but I was, and I still be, if I don't stand by what has been done, and try to go back to my previous life. So... yes. I will tell everyone I did it on purpose. I can't undo what has been done even if I want to. But I can stand by it and try to make a positive change happen. That's what I'm going to do."

With that decision, she opened her laptop and watched herself play, and spent a long time reading the comments and messages about her "genuine presentation", which had gone viral.

12