A Ghost by Any Other Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WebWrites
WebWrites
39 Followers

Not yet finished toying with the young man, Rose slipped her fingers away and touched her nipples to the window. His gaze swept over her body, completing his imagine of her and reinforcing all his desires. His eyes were glued to her cherry red tips, utterly mesmerised as they kissed the window and fell away again. Like with all her teasings, she was meticulously deliberate. She started soft and slow, dragging her nipples up the barrier and pulling away. The pleasure of her actions was written all over her face, she bit her lip and looked to be breathing heavy each time she made contact. The excitement was getting to them both. The more she pressed up to the window, the less Jack could contain himself. Rose squished her bosom harder and harder, all but humping the barrier, until her body was flat against it. The purple in her eyes now burned bright with her lustful cravings.

Jack could control himself no longer. He took a single step towards the painting, his foot barely leaving the floor, when Rose launched at him. She moved like flash of lightning, bursting forth from her stage above the fireplace, clutching at his shoulders and sealing his lips with hers. His eyes shot open in surprise as the cold tingling shot through his body, tickling his nerves and invigorating his senses. She moved through him, freezing his muscles and staggering him backwards onto her lavish bed.

He sat, shivering, with no will to call his own. Mind and body were locked in a showdown of will. He could feel his muscles responding to a command that wasn't his. His hands fumbled with his clothes; unzipping, unbuckling and undressing him down to his elastics. Jack stared at the exposed flesh of his traitorous body. Rose had adorned herself in his flesh and bone stolen away all sense of control. He watched his shaking hand drag down his stomach, pushing passed the boxers keeping his cock contained and brushing through his pubic hairs. She took hold of his manhood, feeling it up and down. She etched a toothy grin across his face, growing more eager by the stroke.

"Yes...," Their voices crashed together, creating an unholy amalgamation of speech. "We will have fun, won't we?"

For a moment she went quiet, and the warmth of life kindled in his chest. His heart was pounding away, a hollow reminder that he still lived. Worse still, with his pants down around his ankles, he could see just how alive he really was. He felt his mortal soul be smothered and left on the verge of death, but his cock cared little for the trivial matters of life and death.

A pair of pale hands shot out from either side of his hips. Ignoring the physicalities of his flesh, Rose emerged from his torso. With two lungs full of air, Jack was still gasping. She hunched over forward, grabbing and pulling her way up to his face. Her breasts hung over him, nipples brushing against his chest with every sway. An unexpected weight took to form on Jack's hips. More than that, it pushed against him, pressing him down onto the bed. Rose's faint visage continued to fill in from her waist. Inch by soft inch, her body formed and pressed against him, mounting his legs as she leaned in close. The springs squealed at the sudden use, and the bed groaned with them. For the first time in years the old bed bared the full weight of two tussling bodies. Jack and Rose shared a breath of air before she pinned him down with another frozen kiss. Untouched for far too long, the busty ghost ran wild with her own desires. Beneath her was the first bit of living flesh she had known in what could only be described as forever, and she was having some difficulty remaining ladylike about it. She pressed her mound to him, rubbing herself against the thin fabric keeping her from fully enjoying such a delicious bit of man. She buried him in affection, dragging her breasts over his chest and stealing the precious air from his lungs with a rush of kisses. Struggling under the smothering, Jack was fighting a losing battle with not only Rose, but with his own raging lust as well. Helpless to the rush of hormones and the pull of instinct, he fell into her world of manic lust.

He clasped at her generous breast, squeezing the supple flesh that filled his hand and pinching her nippple between his fingers. His other hand found her waist and grabbed her down into his crotch. His every thrust was met and countered in a rhythmic parry and Rose quickly began to take control of the initiative. She rubbed her pussy up and down the tent in his pants, moaning between huffs. Smothered by her convulsing body, Jack continued squeezing at her breasts, grouping after control only to tremble under the pleasure of the woman humping so relentlessly at his cock. His mind struggled, but there was simply no pulling his body away from her.

From the waist down she merged into him, using her power to pull his legs up into easy reach, then she took his arms to remove his pesky underpants. With another kiss she completed her possession and viewed the fullness of Jack's manhood in his own eyes.

She curled Jack's fingers around it gingerly, almost flinched at the burning sensation of life. It was so much hotter than she remembered. Two minds shared in the sensation of Jack's hand stroking up and down, forcing them both to experience just how sensitive he was. They both laid on the brink of release, a sticky hot load of cum was would break them of their lustful curse. Rose exercising no restraight in thrusting Jack's weight forward, humping up into every stroke.

And then she stopped. Rose could feel the tremor of sexual frustration that roared through Jack's body. She gripped the sheets until his knuckles went white.

Jack's will very nearly overcame her powers. He was resisting on all fronts- physically, mentally, and even spiritually. He wanted release more than anything, they were unified in that regard, which was only part of why Jack was so frustrated with her, but Rose wasn't going to waist her champion's stamina in such a dull way. She let their orgasm fade away, even let his cock soften a little before making her move.

She relinquished control, flying free of his body to twirl around an inch above his cock, and slamming her ghostly form down on him. Luminescent pussy lips spread, stretching around his enormous cock, taking him in one thrust. Her semi-transparent body formed as quickly as she closed around him, directing him up to her womb while her pussy she stretched to his size. She cried out in delight. To know the feeling of a long hard cock inside her again was worth all the energy spent luring him into her chambers. A face of uneqivical pleasure replaced the cruel knowing look she had wore all throughout. Rose put his manhood to the test, gyrating her hips and squeezing him tight within her walls. Jack's tender flesh was hot with life. The crazed expression slowly began to return, starting with the twisted grin. When her eyes came to focus on his, she planted her hands to his chest and pulled herself up.

She lingered on the tip of his cock, working her hips to stroke his head, and squeezing the precum out of him. Rose was weightless in her movements. All he knew her by was the hands pushing down on his chest and the warm velvety feeling of her pussy plunging down on his member. Her leg rested at his side, almost kneeling over him. A wet slap sounded out through the room, and the she took Jack down to his base. The wet velvety kiss of her pussy teetered on the cusp of finishing him off and letting him go.

Be it by her control or Jack's, his hand naturally took to her buttocks. He kneaded her cheek like had wanted from the moment she bent over, squeezing and groping the flesh in his hand, feeling it jiggle at his every touch. Rose's breasts bounced inches in front of his face, her relentless hips hammered him into the bed while she clutched at his shoulder for the balance she didn't need. Her free hand roamed down to his testacles, giving them everything from an easy massaging to a moan inducing squeeze. Jack could feel the pleasure running though his puppetted body, and yearned for the release she had offered him. He reached for her breasts, eager to feel them spill through his fingers again, only for her to catch him and intertwine his hand with hers. In some depraved parody of a romantic gesture, she halted her assault on his pelvis to lean in for a soul shivering kiss. A blizzard swept through his body and dispersed in an instant. Gone with it was the pleasure welling in his loins and whatever meager warmth he had left in his body. Rose feigned a quick look of pity and returned to her assault on his pelvis. She abandoned all tempo, riding him as hard and fast as she pleased. Her hips thrusted down into his, putting all her intent into making him beg for more. His breathing grew erratic and he was moaning wistfully under his breath.

Rose had an ability like no other. She was without true form and free from the limitations of the flesh. Her body was pinned against him, her ghostly pussy forming tighter and tighter around his cock, squeezing him in a grip so tight it was nearly painful to endure. She was torment, she was pleasure. Jack was under her spell now, and she wielded him like a toy.

The bed rocked and creaked until the frills shook undone, curtaining the bed completely. Jack could feel the cum burning its way up his cock once more. This time, he hoped, she would let him cum. It was a cruel mercy of Rose's to allow him the privilege of expression. She watched the look on his face change, brief as it was, and began to work her form once more. She leaned back and his member prodded through her incorporeal stomach. Her finger tips danced along it, tickling him along the edge of his orgasm and taunting him with cold dexterity. She blew, every so lightly, a chill onto his cock. Jack, blind to the controtious of her body, jerked like a prisoner chained to her bed, denied again his release.

Satisfied with her toy shivering and hissing, she glided up his cock, twirled around, and plunge him back into her hungry pussy. Her shapely ass smacked down onto his hips, and Jack could do little more savour the feeling.

He was fast turning off to the folly of fighting her. He couldn't watch her bounce, perhaps another one of her teasings, but this was everything he didn't know he wanted. With the wet slapping of their bodies filling his ears, and the velvety feeling of her inner walls squeezing around him, he thought of nothing but the pleasure she bestowed onto him. That fat round ass that had teased him from behind her painting was now bouncing off his cock, melting his mind and haunting him in all the right ways.

No living being could do what she did and she was giving it all to him. This wasn't an opportunity he could let pass him by, he wouldn't just let Rose become a something that simply happened to him.

Jack forced every ounce of hope and willpower he had into his limbs. It took him several grueling attempts, but he felt his forearms begin to twitch. He worked in tandem with his desire, wanting to move as much as he wanted to fuck. He flipped his arms around and demanded his hands listen. Rose, with all her power of control, was oblivious to his actions. All she knew was the invigorating feeling of hot fleshy life slamming into her womb. Her breathing was just as sporadic as Jack's, hands combing through her hair and breasts bouncing freely. She didn't have to hide her love for the feeling, not in the dark. Her head went crooked and a weak smile plastered across her pale face. Her senses were alive with the sensation of the young man beneath her. She tasted his fear on her lips, his intrigue and desire; felt her ectoplasmic pussy juice trickle down his cock slam back inside of her. She turned to look at him and watched the adorable way the raptured look on his face changed into one of warped determination.

His eyes stared beyond the darkness in front of him. They looked to her, she knew, bounding ceaselessly off his pelvis. His hand struggled up into the air, and came down to smack her jiggling tush. It was was loud and stung like victory. Rose couldn't deny the surge of delight rushing through her body, a feeling she had thought long forgotten. She rewarded her boy toy with a measure of freedom. Jack reeled back expecting resistance and slapped her ass with a speed that surprised them both. The exhilarating mix of pain and pleasure made her sing out in a very human way. The sting and tingle picked away at the remnants of her self-control, pulling her down little by little into Jack's world of blind desire. The lustful awe her of jiggling tush had was lost to the darkness of the canopy curtains. Both cheeks were treated to a reddening smack, stealing away Rose's control by the bounce. For all his determination to overpower her, Jack found himself enjoying the back and forth of their efforts. He would feel her glorious ass slap against his hips only to return with a slap of his own. Wild as he was eager, once the boy had his control back he used it to smack, grope and knead with reckless abandon.

He moved sporadically, not a thought towards anything other than how much more he could do had he his other hand to play with. Unbeknownst to him, Rose was thinking much of the same. She had decided, after the first thrilling smack, that she would humour the boy. After all, what fun was he just laying there? She already knew of course, but she still wanted more.

Life returned steadily back into Jack's body and Rose continued to ride up his length. The same promiscuous hand that had smacked her sore now settled on her red behind, joined by Jack's left, holding her down on his cock. His most burning desire was to fill his hands with her womanly flesh, and he played most fervently to his wants. Rose, meanwhile, took to playing eagerly with her own breasts, filling her hands and playing as contently as he was, hormonal lust guiding both their hands wherever they may.

She had Jack on a tight leash, but she was not free of his control either. Rose felt different locked in his grip; like she more than just a spectre in some malleable form. She felt like a woman again, on the verge of being taken in and savoured as real women were. Her hips rocked gently on his manhood, rolling her hips and squeezing him tight in her walls.

"Yes..." She urged, combing through his short black hair, so very hungry for her ravishing, "More..."

She didn't have to say another word. The lustful puppet put all his efforts into a desperate lunge, grabbing her wrists and knocking them both forward in one swift clumsy movement. The weight of him rammed his cock deep into Rose's pussy and mushed her face into the soft bedding. She wailed and moaned into the sheets, hiding the look of pure ecstasy that was quickling overwhelming her. It was with great restraint that Jack didn't coat her walls then and there.

Jack's mind slowly returned but his body was now completely addicted to the sensation of her sex. His balls ached for release and there was a shivering chill in his chest that wouldn't warm, but all he could think about was fucking her harder.

Jack was on his knees, tugging at her arms and panting like an animal as he pulled her into his thrusting hips. She took him to the base, biting into the sheets while he fucked her like an animal hungry for pleasure. The spell he was under began to unravel as the ghost lost herself in the pleasure. The busty spectre groaned at the raptrious pleasure moving through her, turning her mind to mush and threatening to finish her off. Jack felt no such inclination. The ice in his heart was melting, but it was still everpresent, forcing him to continue.

In a bid to make the experience last just that little bit longer, he struggled to change their positions. With no small of effort, he pulled her up from the bedsheets. She continued to bounce and moan, no longer muted by the bed as every inch of her body rocked to his rhythm. Jack pulled and thrusted until she was floating over the bed again. Her rigid nipples traced stimulating circles in the velvety bed sheets while her flesh ebbed at his thrusts. The rush of climax was numbing her mind and she could feel herself losing form. Her arm faded out of Jack's grip and slipped through the bed. Jack, unphased by her antics, seized his moment to better his position. She felt him move higher, drive her legs apart and use his free hand to push her head back down against the bed. Her voluptuous body was squished to the sheets, bouncing to his frenzied thrusts.

Rose did her best to collect her falling senses, but the boy was done. Semen, hot with life, filled her womb, and his orgasm sparked hers. The bed, the house, and it seemed to Jack, the entire world shook with their combined rapture. Unable to keep herself together any longer, the ghost's opaque body brightened and vanished. The boy was left to slump forward, feebly dragging his gaze across the room between haggard breaths.

Rose was nowhere to be found. The house was barren, empty like the portrait hanging on the wall. Jack sat up, a sweaty, ectoplasm covered mess of questions. Something felt different, and not just within himself. Though, the ice inside was still gripping at his soul, his disdain for it had somehow lessened. It felt almost natural now, like a his soul was wrapped in an unending embrace.

Jack tugged his clothes back on, too tired to be surprised by the key situated in the bottom of his pocket. He supposed he had earned his freedom. Jack let nothing distract him on his way out. Not the sudden disappearance of his ghostly lover, not the shredded remnants of paintings that littered the floor, nor the old grandfather clock that had stolen his attention in the first place. He shoved the key into the lock and twisted. The heavy clink of the bolt was music to his ears. Jack ran, practically throwing himself over the gate, only for the sound of exploding glass to reach him before he dropped to the pavement. He clambered to his feet, putting enough space between him and the house to watch the bricks begin to crumble. A shower of shards stabbed into the grass and the roof gave way. Jack couldn't look away, the foundations were groaning his name. The house cried out to its guest, its defiler. When the dust cleared, there was nothing left. Not a brick, not a tile, not even a blade of window left in the garden. Only the rose bushes, in all their blooming glory, remained unmolested. Jack left the scene trembling. He fell into his bed, exhausted in all ways a life changing experience can make a man tired. He relives the memory, thinking how the most amazing experience of his life just vanished and how no one will believe him if he spoke a word of it.

The frost would be a constant reminder of her, of how he could very well be insane and never know for sure. He wonders if it will fade, or if he even wanted it to. It wasn't just a cold billowing around in his chest. It hugged him tenderly, like a lover would. Uncertainty molded into a strange and tentative hope. He closed his eyes and hugged back, reliving a sensation all too familiar.

"Warm..." moaned a voice reverberating in his ears, "So very warm..."

Rose emerged from his chest, adorned in her simple purple dress, looking down at him with a vague look of confusion about her. Her shining purple eyes met his. He did not falter. Rose leaned in, somewhat regretful of her previous treatment of her liberator, and planted a kiss to his lips. Jack was He embraced this bizarre new addition to his life, and returned Rose's affections with open arms.

Death had chilled his core, while Life had warmed her's. The two worlds of life and death that should have never met were now one. Bound together until the end of their days.

WebWrites
WebWrites
39 Followers
12