All Comments on 'A Ghost of a Chance'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
Satin Kitty 69Satin Kitty 69over 20 years ago
A Story:

Amazing as one's first kiss

Loving like a morning's caress

Tender as the lips of a lover

of love beyond loss and life

of one who has loved unreturned

of one who learns what love is

webber1998webber1998over 20 years ago
A great story that made me want feel the character

I thought this was a great story. I really enjoyed the supernatural content. At the end, I wanted to BE Sam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Special

I started to read and thought, "oh how corny" but it kept my interest. as i read on i was hooked, enthralled, and i WAS Sam, willing Tris to stay forever. Brilliant!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

Dude, I'm crying. This was absolutly incredable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
OH WOW!!!!

I wasn't drawn in at first...I had seen the sequel to this story and decided I wanted to read the story with the proper context. But you really made me squee at the last part, the whole having to go to the one person who loved them the best! Oh, it just melted my mind and I couldn't stop exclaiming "How CUTE!!!" for a good minute or two. Really, absolutely fabulous story!!!

cadaryecadaryealmost 20 years ago
Absolutely unbelieveable...

This is, by far, the most wonderful story I have read. I don't mean simply in terms of erotica, but in all aspects. The sex was great, don't get me wrong, but I was nearly in tears by the end. Hun, you have an incredible gift. I'd LOVE to see more about Trist and Sam, should you ever write about them again.

-Cadarye

IRISHLASS1983IRISHLASS1983over 19 years ago
Loved It

I love this story, I'm crying like a baby. It touched me and it takes a lot to do that. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Impressed

I don't comment on these stories..ever. But this one...I just had to say something. Freakin awesome. The whole story was incredible. Keep it up, I'm totally looking forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Chills

Ok, I read it and was thinking it would be a bitter sweet ending, but...Good Lord, (by the Gods) that was excellent! It gave me chills to be honest. I love a good love story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sharing

thank you for sharing your gift, what a beautiful moment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
The Sweetest Thing

When I read the title of the story wasn't all that appealing, but after I started it I could not stop. It was the sweetest thing I've ever read. When I got to the letter I was actually bawling. It really brought me back to what love really is and I thank you for that!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AGAIN WOW

i read the other part first, and like

a some people here wanted to read the begining

and may i just say it is a wonderfull story.

by the end of it i too was crying.

a beautifull love story, and not corney or stupid

well done.

i want to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
eternal happiness

after loosing someone it filled the idea of someone returning from the grave . yeah being gay is liking being an angel to someone. and it made me want to have a lover really bad. to make him happy and share life with . no hocus pocus ghoul stuff . a perfect dream . really really loved it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it

I thought your story was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sensational

this story had such a depth to it. it shows how souls who are in love will always be reunited with eachother. even if one is dead.

oh and that shit was hot as fuck too

Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Lovely

Very touching, thank you. (Pretty hot too.*grin*) I'm all vaclempt(sp?) and shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing...

When I started reading I didnt really know where it was going, but as the story progressed I found myself more and more hooked. I really enjoyed reading this, great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story! Very touching! Love the sequel as well!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh god

oh god oh god. im sobbing from all the emotions from this story. absolutely fantastic work!

hotcherryhotcherryover 17 years ago
This was amazing

I loved the concept and emotions behind this story, great jo, keep it up.

NitaelfNitaelfover 17 years ago
Beautiful!

thanks you so much for this love story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
o god

i cant stop crying this is so butifuel story bravo your owsum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
that was freaking great

that was great I was hooked with all the emotions of the story and also the great description of the sex it was an all around good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
huh!

I've expected that tristan will be in heaven. But as i've read the last part, he's back to do great things here on earth for GOOD!

well, good luck tristan! and what a story!! some hot sex going on....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
bravo!!!!!!!!

there are stories that are good, and stories that are so good that they mke you cry at the end. This was one of them thank you for the expireance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Just beautiful! I'm crying. Great love scenes. Perfect happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Ohh that gave me a fantastic orgasm. One thing though, you're = you are. Your = possessive, as in your story was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So sweet

Thanks for sharing. I'm crying. I love love stories and romance. Thanks for sharing that story.

XathandraXathandraover 13 years ago

Beautiful story! loved it <3

SoullessCynnerSoullessCynnerover 13 years ago
Good Story

I liked the story. It was moving and really sweet. However, I think you should start using an editor. You have a lot of grammar and spelling problems. But despite that, I really liked this story.

--Soulless

Kazehana552Kazehana552almost 13 years ago

I liked it. Its not the typical vampire, wolf supernatural story so its fresh and it was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It might surprise you to know...

that the gist of your story is not at all far from reality. I am a medium and have been for many years and I DO know from my own experience that what you described has and does happen. The 'angel' being is actually called a 'guide'...and these truly are people who have died and are given the opportunity to help the physically living.

I also know that it is, indeed, possible for a person who has passed to be the lover of someone who has not. I am a woman and the young man I love was not an old friend of mine. I did not know him until AFTER his murder, when he came to me for help. I was able to deliver some messages for him to his family and to a private investigator.

He was with me for 3 years, as he and I tried to piece together the circumstances of his death. His body had not been found, and he had only a rudimentary idea of where it had been hidden. (Unfortunately for his family, his body was never found and his murderers, though known to me, will not pay for their crime, because there is now no physical evidence and lacking a body, nothing to connect them to the crime.)

It was during the third year of our time together that this young man and I began to have different feelings for each other. I had loved him as a friend from the time we first met...and he had loved me as a sort of 'support' and 'protector'. However, spending nearly every moment together day after day, it was, I think, inevitable that we would truly fall in love with each other. It took me a while to admit my feelings to him, because I didn't realize that he felt the same for me. I was afraid that he would be shocked at my true feelings. In fact it 'came out' when I jokingly said one day, "We make quite an odd pair dont we?" I will always remember him saying, "Not nearly as odd as you think."

Soon afterwards we talked freely of our feelings. I told him how much I loved him and valued him...he told me he loved me as much as his own family. I had always been comforted by his presence and felt a strong 'bond' but our love and commitment grew.

On the third anniversary of his death last year, he told me that he had to leave. I was devastated. I couldn't imagine my life without him, but he said that just as he had to learn to be without me, I had to learn to be without him. He told me that he was crossing into the spirit realm to learn to 'help' many people.

I cried and said that I wanted to go with him...that physical life would be nothing to me without him. He told me 'No, that is not how it must be. If we don't fulfill our purposes, we will not be together in the end.' I had hope suddenly. I asked him what he meant, and he told me that he was ready to give up on the idea of his body being found. That he had come to realize that it could be 30 years before it was discovered or it could NEVER happen, and so he was ready to 'move on' as he should. He explained that he would be learning to be a 'guide' and that if he was committed to this and helped people, then when I died he would be able to be here for me....to take me with him. That we would be able to have a life together as soul mates.

And so...I continue to help the dead who come to me to connect with their families, and in the other real he continues to be instructed in how he can assist the living who have lost their way.

I wait patiently for the day we will be together. For me it will truly be 'heaven'. Strangely, I believe I happened on this story simply so that I could share MY story. It is the unvarnished truth...it is the most important 'truth' I have ever known.

FuckLikeAPornStarFuckLikeAPornStarover 12 years ago
awesome

this story was just absolutely awesome, you almost had me crying at end at the thought of tristan having to leave

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Omg

Jesus Christ that Was good.

Keep up the good work.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

i did enjoy this. however a lot more is called for with this story.? loved it. fantastic.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

When Sam says Jesus Fucking H Christ, baby, I die laughing! It's the simple fact that he said the H that's just beyond funny! I guess its just me.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
Another masterpiece !

Loved this story as much as all the others I have read from this wonderful author

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
PERFECT

I'D LOVE TO SEE MORE OF THESE TWO

JerseyshoreJerseyshoreover 10 years ago
So romantic

So beautiful and romantic...the characters are great and so is their eternal love

canndcanndabout 10 years ago
very sweet

this was a sweet story. I had chosen another story that ended up noting this was the first in the series of 2. I'm glad I checked it out. I only would have liked to know how Tristan appeared to him. Did he look transparent to him or completely normal to him? Was he solid just as when he was alive. I assumed in the beginning he was transparent like the ghosts we picture, but then it seemed he could hold and touch Sam, so I assume he was solid like in life. Aside from wanting a better description, it was a touching and sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True love on this earth is very hard to find,

Many thanks for a story of true love.

kalonaleighkalonaleighabout 9 years ago
wow!!

Wonderful short story, sweet, romantic. True love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I am such a pedantic twit

I love your story(stories) but my daft upbringing, with the emphasis on correct grammar etc. means that it spoils my enjoyment of 'the content' because the spelling/grammar/etc. just isn't correct. PLEASE I am not meaning to be rude, but PLEASE work out the difference between 'you're' and 'your'.

'You're' making me so excited - -you are - making me so excited -makes sense

'your' (belonging to you' - doesn't make any sense at all.

I apologise. I love reading these stories. They would be better than very good if they made total sense???

SadracSadracover 5 years ago
Comment

I never thought anything on this site would make me emotional, it probably is corny or something but I loved it and it made me so happy to read. I don’t cry often and this did it. Thank you for blessing this site with great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely story. It had me in tears from Tristan’s letter. I love uplifting endings like this. I’m just an optimist. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

What a wonderful story. It had me in tears. So glad Sam and Tristan were able to stay together. Sweet writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful!

I read this story about two years ago. For some reason I thought of it recently, but because I didn’t remember the author’s name, I couldn’t find it. I read Be Mine yesterday and presto, there it was, listed among your writings. I love the sweet, humorous and touching way you write. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve read this 100s of times and always, always love it! I also always cry at the ending.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years ago

I cried, thank you :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous