All Comments on 'A Ghostly Affair'

by LadyStillwater

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
G5902G59027 months ago

Fantastic story!!! I hope we get to read about more of Isabella’s adventures! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.

JorunnJorunn7 months ago

A wonderful first story for you! What a great backstory, and a very interesting character whom I hope we will meet again. The whole thing was actually pretty romantic! 5 Stars.

LadyStillwaterLadyStillwater7 months agoAuthor

Thanks @G5902. I am excited to see what Isabella gets up to as well ;)

Becaa57Becaa577 months ago

This was my first Erotic Horror story I've read, and I loved it!!! Such a connection!! For me a fantastic story

daiblo598daiblo5987 months ago

fantastic story. I read all of the genres and really enjoy the horror ones and this one was fantastic thank you cannot wait for more.

BazzleBazzle7 months ago

Nicely done!

There is certainly something about a graveyard setting!

Just one thing that confused me where did "Anna" come from?

LadyStillwaterLadyStillwater7 months agoAuthor

@Bazzle, good point. I guess I tried to infer that she was there to try connect with lost souls or help them pass on. That wasn’t very clear because I wasn’t really clear when I wrote it :) Maybe I’ll expand on that if I continue to write about her…which k might, because I like her!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First two paragraphs need some editing for flow. But great concept, very nicely realised. Great details and descriptions. Only thing missing is a bit more tension and emotion from the characters. Is she afraid or aroused? Surprised? No idea at this point. Take your time, slow is sexy. This concept would be a great series. Like an adult version of the Ghost Whisperer!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyStillwater@LadyStillwater
Just a normal mom hanging out in the mountains of New England. I am happily married and not looking to explore other situations. Please don’t be offended if I don’t message you back. I want to practice writing…and to get off…and this is a fun place to do both.