All Comments on 'A Ghost's Story for Halloween'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
patientleepatientleeover 12 years ago
Loved it!

Fun story. I liked the ending.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
Nice idea!

I thought your concept was clever, and the story was fun to read, though a good editor could really help you improve your writing.

DaigonDaigonover 12 years ago
Wicked cool!!!

I loved this story. The concept I found to be clever and the writing was fantastic. Expand on this and I think you will have a top novel.

yoniseeker1yoniseeker1over 11 years ago
Occult Knowledge

You seem to have knowledge of the occult.

What you have written suggests some of my experience.

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 11 years ago
Sad and Sweet

First the constructive criticism; work on the 'saving the marriage' bit; it needs more time & more body language from both of them in the conversation, I just read it as sarcasm the first time and it would be better if it were more clear that it really helped.

Hot, well written and I thought the ending made the whole thing more intimate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

Poe would have loved the twist ;-) Excellent job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A twist too far?

You have an excellent story if you stop at the end of the first page where she says she doesn't have any money. Or you could continue and skip to the death twist at the end. The hot top scene just distracts from an excellent tale, and I don't see the value it contributes, It feels like unnecessary padding.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
I have wondered

Your explanation is as good as any other.

Didn't see that ending coming

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...