A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy stared at Sarah, hoping she could telepathically convince her best friend. She did not like the idea of having to pay extra for this, and she hoped Sarah would trust Noah as much as she did.

It's not like he's going to post our whole photoshoot online for the world to see. He had a few pictures on his website and they were all pretty tasteful. Many didn't even show the model's face.

Noah had already given them extra time and was essentially giving them two photoshoots for the price of one. That was already in addition to what they had saved on the hair and makeup. She let out a sigh of relief when Sarah picked up the pen and signed her name.

"Ok, that makes sense," her friend said. "I don't mind but I just wanted to be clear before putting my name on anything."

"Oh of course, I get it," Noah replied. "Absolutely, now is the time to ask this stuff instead of later when it's too late. Please let me know if you have any other questions."

The girls signed a couple more forms and Noah processed their payment before leading them back into the studio area. Mandy was pleasantly surprised as she stepped into the mock-bedroom. For all intents and purposes, the space made for a very convincing bedroom. The bed was made with wine-colored sheets and a darker, almost mahogany, duvet. An assortment of pillows of different shapes, sizes, and materials were strewn across the top, with several more on the floor and adjacent chaise. The mirror over the makeup vanity was encircled by a half-dozen antique light-bulbs that provided a warm glow. There were random knickknacks--brushes, jewelry boxes, and picture frames--scattered atop the dresser, giving the room a lived-in aesthetic.

"Wow Noah, this is beautiful," Mandy said in a hushed voice, taking it all in.

"Oh my god, this is so much nicer than I expected," Sarah agreed at her side.

Noah looked proud with himself. "I'm glad you like it. Like I said, I do a lot of these so I like to think I've gotten it down to a science. How about you ladies go get changed and I will finish setting up the equipment. There's a couple of changing rooms in the corner over there." He gestured across the larger main studio that was brightly lit. Mandy saw a makeshift changing area, and the two girls grabbed their stuff and headed over to it.

The changing area did not afford much privacy, with only a stack of boxes separating two girls and only a thin curtain separating both of them from the bright lights of the studio. Fortunately, Mandy and Sarah had seen each other undressed dozens, perhaps even hundreds, of times so the setup did not phase them. They each opened their bags and starting laying articles of clothing and undergarments along the stacked crates and boxes around them.

"What are you starting with?" Mandy asked as she started unbuttoning her shorts.

"I'm thinking this," Sarah replied, pulling up an elegant but relatively conservative lace bra and matching pair of boy short panties. "And then with this over it," she continued, pulling out a form fitting tank top and blue button-up shirt.

"Nice, I was thinking of something similar, but with this," Mandy replied, holding up a black halter-style bra with a much more revealing thong. In her other hand was a white button-up shirt, similar to Sarah's.

"Oh wow, that's going to look amazing."

The women chatted as they changed, coordinating how they would progress through their more adventurous outfits together and how they would signal each other if things got uncomfortable for one of them. It felt strange walking back into the studio with so little clothing. While Sarah was still relatively covered, Mandy's shirt ended right below her butt-cheeks, and she could feel her ass teasing to be exposed with each step.

It seems pretty silly to be self-conscious when I am literally paying this man to photograph me like this.

Noah looked at them both as they returned to what would be their private bedroom for the next couple of hours. "You girls look amazing! Wow, I can tell this is going to go really great. By the way, I don't know if you're interested, but I've got a bottle of wine to use as a prop. It's nothing fancy, but I think a glass of red wine adds a touch of class to some of the photos. Also, some models like to have a drink while they're in here to help relax. I had someone in here recently that told me I should start keeping wine in stock. So now I have some."

"Yes please," Mandy said eagerly, afraid that her previous buzz was starting to wear off. She very much wanted to be relaxed for the duration of the shoot. Sarah nodded as well.

Noah disappeared for several minutes, giving the women time to explore the room. When he returned, he came with a pair of wine glasses, a bottle of red wine, and a black fedora.

"It's a Merlot, if that matters at all," he said as he put the bottle down. "I also thought this hat might go well with your wardrobe. Would probably work for both of you, but I think it will give a really nice contrast to your white shirt, Mandy."

Mandy tried on the hat. It was a little large, but a close enough fit that she could use it for the photoshoot. The girls each graciously accepted a glass from Noah and began sipping the wine.

"Okay," Noah said, grabbing his camera and tripod. "So who wants to go first?"

Mandy looked at Sarah before stepping forward. They had already discussed this the day before, and made sense for her to begin since this whole thing had been her idea. "I am," she replied confidently.

"Okay great. So tell me what you had in mind? Or just let me know if you were hoping for me to guide things. Either way, are there any shots that you are definitely hoping to get here tonight? I know girls sometimes see other sets from other girls and they want to mimic what they've seen before."

"I didn't really have anything in mind," she admitted. "I just thought this sounded really fun and kind of exciting. I have a couple of outfits I want to try, but I trust you to make me look good. I definitely want to do a few sexier pics before I go. Maybe after more wine," she said with a laugh.

"Believe me Mandy, I don't have to do anything to make you look good. The camera doesn't lie. If you're happy with the photos after we're done, then that was all you. I'm just taking pictures of whatever you're giving me, and sometimes I can give a little direction if you want it. And as for the wine, don't be shy... I've got more if you need it. Some girls don't really loosen up until they've had a couple drinks."

"Thanks," she said. "So yeah anyway, as for what I want... I love the furniture and I'd love to get some shots on the bed... over on the chair... and I really like that old antique makeup table. But I just came here to have fun so just tell me what to do."

Noah nodded. "Alright, why don't you just start by sitting on the bed with the hat on?"

Mandy put the fedora back on her head and did as he instructed. The first few photos were just to test the colour and lighting. With a few subsequent adjustments, the photoshoot began.

With the hat on, most of Mandy's face could be obscured by tipping her head forward and hiding behind the brim. It was teasing and seductive, and this is how the boudoir session began. Her shirt was mostly buttoned and hung down just far enough to hide how little she was wearing beneath it. If she leaned back, the hem of the shirt rode up to show her bare thighs and a small patch of fabric covering her crotch.

No worse than anything I would wear at the beach, she told herself. This is probably the least suggestive panties I brought tonight... might as well get used to it.

And so she did get used to it. Over the course of several minutes, Noah had her lean this way and then that way. She leaned all the way back so that she was resting on her elbows, her shirt pulled high enough to display most of her panties. He had her cling to a pillow and then run a silk sheet through her fingers. She sipped from the glass of wine as Noah continued to photograph her.

He then asked her to lean back on her knees on the bed and begin unbuttoning her shirt from the top, slowly revealing the halter bra concealing her large breasts. He had her slowly pull the shirt open to one side so that it slipped off her shoulder. He had her push her chest outward and show off her best asset.

He instructed her to turn around and face away from the camera. She lifted the back of her shirt slowly, pulling it up over her round ass cheeks and the narrow band of fabric wedged between them. He had her lay on her back with the shirt open, arching her back and forcing her chest upwards and free from the confines of her clothing. He had her sit on the floor, resting back against the bed, gently tugging the shirt open and tempting the viewer to anticipate what might come next.

She felt erotic. Mandy had taken a lot of nude pictures over the past few months, but this felt sexy in a more subdued, controlled way. Yes, the focus was still on her body, but the teasing and suggestions of something more were just as erotic as any nude photo she had taken.

She was also constantly aware of Sarah, who was closely watching her every move.

The two girls occasionally talked or joked throughout the session, but Sarah seemed more intent to quietly observe and let Noah do most of the talking uninterrupted.

When it came time to switch places after nearly thirty minutes, Mandy followed her friend's lead and silently watched as Sarah sat on the same bed that she had just rolled around on.

Mandy took several more sips of wine and watched attentively as Sarah went through many of the same poses she had done. She loved the way the fedora looked on her friend. Mandy took another large gulp of her wine and watched Sarah's fingers as they playfully danced around her own body, caressing her face, adjusting the hat, unbuttoning her own shirt just as Mandy had done.

"If you want Mandy," Noah said without taking his eye from the camera, "you can go get ready for the next set. You mentioned that you have a couple different outfits. Now is a good time to change."

I don't want to leave, she thought. Her eyes were glued to her friend, hypnotized by her movements. While Sarah was not revealing as much skin as Mandy had done, she was beautiful nonetheless. Mandy wanted to watch her every pose. She wanted to watch the way she bit her lip ever so slightly while playing with the straps of her tank top.

"Okay, sure," Mandy said as she pulled herself away and returned to the changing area.

There were two more outfits waiting for her if the night continued to go well. She quickly unclasped her bra and grabbed a red corset with a black lace overlay from the nearest box. It was more difficult to put on than she remembered, but that could have been the alcohol or her excitement. She kept the same panties she had worn for the previous session and grabbed a pair of black stockings from the pile of clothing. She carefully put them on and fastened them to the corset's built-in garter belt.

Mandy had never worn anything like this in front of another person before. As she looked at herself in the nearby mirror, she was pleased with the wardrobe choice.

This is fucking hot, she thought as she ran her fingers along the exposed skin of her thigh between her panties and the stockings. Her bare shoulders felt particularly naked without the familiar feeling of a bra strap or shirt sleeve. She started to reach for her phone before remembering how silly a selfie would be when an actual photographer was waiting in the next room.

Winking at her reflection one last time, she quickly returned to Sarah's ongoing session.

I hope I didn't miss too much.

She came back to find Sarah's button-up shirt tossed to the floor. Mandy's best friend was on her knees with her legs spread wide and her crotch pointed towards the camera and her body leaning back. She was lifting the bottom of her tank top, revealing her slender midsection and partly toned abs. She lifted farther, teasing the bottom of her bra before she suddenly opened her eyes and turned her head towards Mandy.

"Holy shit girl, look at you!" Sarah's voice suggested that she had drank a lot of wine since they arrived. "That's fucking hot. Oh my god, I can't believe you brought a fucking corset. I wish I had the body to pull off something like that."

Mandy laughed. "Thanks. You can wear it if you want."

"Fuck off," Sarah joked crudely. "It would fall off because I don't have big fucking boobs to show off like you do."

Mandy blushed. It was true that she had larger breasts than Sarah's more modest B-cups, but Mandy absolutely adored her friend's slim, more delicate body. "Whatever," she replied meekly.

After a few more minutes, the girls were ready to switch again. Sarah climbed off the bed and gave Mandy's ass a playful slap as she passed.

Following Noah's direction, Mandy sat at the makeup vanity. He positioned himself so that he could see her reflection in the mirror. "I think there's a pearl necklace in one of the drawers. It might go nicely with the corset."

She opened the top drawer and found it immediately. The strand of white pearls ran through her fingers as she lifted it. She tried not to look at the camera's reflection in the mirror as Noah photographed her putting the jewelry around her neck. The pearls themselves hung down and nestled into her cleavage, which was exaggerated by the corset. After several more poses, Mandy relocated to the chaise, laying back on the soft upholstery. Noah had her lay seductively on her back and sides, rolling a single pearl from the necklace between her forefinger and thumb.

As she lay on her back, she checked to make sure her breasts were not falling from the corset's built-in support. She suspected that with certain movements, the cups were pulling away from her body and giving Noah a peek of the flesh underneath. However, if that was the case then she pretended not to notice.

"Okay," he instructed, "how about you get on your knees facing the camera. Good, now lean forward so that your head is on the sheets and your butt is up in the air. Try putting your arms in front of you... pretend they are tied together at the wrists. Pull them back just a little. Perfect, right there. Can you lift your backside a little higher?"

Mandy did as she was instructed. From his angle, Noah would be almost looking down at her from above, with the corset and pose accentuating the curves of her body. When she lifted her head again, she saw that Sarah had returned from her own outfit change.

Mandy swallowed hard. Her best friend was standing in a very skimpy black lace balconette bra with a plunging neckline and a matching pair of low rise panties. She was leaning on the doorframe with a wineglass in her hand, gently swirling the liquid as she watched her friend in front of the camera.

She's the most beautiful girl in the world, Mandy thought as she tried to continue following Noah's direction. She was only a little disappointed when another fifteen minutes passed and Noah suggested that the girls switch out again.

Sarah exaggerated the sway of her hips as she casually walked over to Mandy, still seated on the bed. She leaned forward and grabbed the pearls around Mandy's neck, pulling her in close. She looked down on Mandy, who was staring back at her friend with longing in her eyes. A small grin crept at the corner of Sarah's otherwise stern face. "Outta my place, bitch."

Mandy's insides melted like butter. Even as joke, Sarah's words flustered Mandy and filled her with butterflies. The friends called each other worse all of the time, especially when they were drunk. But this was different. This felt sexually charged, and not just because of their current wardrobe. Mandy wanted to kiss her, if only Noah was not an arm's length away photographing their entire exchange.

On shaky legs, Mandy rose from the bed and stepped aside. She needed to go change, but even more urgently she needed a moment to recompose herself. She watched several minutes of Sarah's session before pulling herself away and back to the changing room. In her hand, she carried a recently refilled wineglass.

As her breathing slowed and the feeling came back to her fingers, she undid the corset and tossed it onto the nearest box. She grabbed her next outfit and carefully put it on before taking another large gulp of wine and looking at herself in the mirror.

She was now wearing a sheer pink babydoll-style nightie. The garment was sleeveless and tied in the front, splayed open below the knot to expose her lower midriff and everything else from the panties down. The material was mostly transparent, and in the bright lights of the studio she could see the plunging pink lace bra and thong set that she wore beneath it. The bra enhanced her natural cleavage, making her breasts look even larger than they already were and leaving little to the imagination.

When she returned to the bedroom studio, Sarah was lying on her back with her arms outstretched behind her head. Across her body was a small string of white LED lights that were casually strewn across her hips, over her torso and chest, and up to her neck. In the darkly lit room, they illuminated her body in a novel and sensual way that Mandy appreciated.

I love the creativity with props.

Mandy quietly slipped into a dark corner of the room and watched the show. She could see on a nearby table that a second bottle of wine had been opened.

Oh god, this is going to start getting sloppy soon...

"That's great Sarah," Noah instructed several minutes later when Sarah was one her knees on the chaise, arms raised and running her fingers through her hair so that it fell in such a way to obscure her face. "Put your left hand down towards your stomach. Perfect, yup just sort of caress yourself as if you were rubbing lotion into your skin. Good, now go a little lower. Dip your fingers into your waistband just a little. Tease with your thumb. Pretend you're about to lower them... but you don't have to actually lower them if you're not comfortable."

Mandy held her breath as her best friend gripped the waistband of her panties and teased them down a little bit. Sarah stopped, and she looked like she was thinking. "I think I'm good and need a break. Mandy can have another turn."

"Okay sure, no problem," Noah said, unfazed. "Are you done for the night or do you have any more wardrobe changes?"

"I've got one more if there's time."

"I got all night. You girls just do what you came here to do. If we start running too late, I'll let you know."

"Oh my god Mandy," Sarah said as she noticed her in the corner. "I'm so jealous of how fucking hot you are right now. I'm not even joking... I just... fuck..." Her eyes lingered a little longer than usual, and for a second Mandy felt the same familiar flutter of excitement that she got when a handsome man was checking her out.

Mandy tried to shrug it off. She playfully joked back, "go home, Sarah. You're drunk."

Sarah laughed. "No way bitch, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I gotta go change and get back here quick to see how slutty you are in that thing," she said as she gestured toward Mandy's outfit.

Blushing, Mandy looked over at Noah who was pretending not to hear a thing. Distracted by his reaction--or lack thereof--Mandy jumped and let out a small squeal as Sarah pinched her ass on the way out of the room.

"You little bitch!" She giggled at her friend.

Sarah's faint voice carried through the doorway. "Don't get distracted... and don't pretend you didn't love it you ditsy slut."

"That bitch," Mandy muttered playfully under her breath. She suddenly remembered that Noah was still in the room. "Oh my god, sorry... I'm so sorry about her."