A Gift Amongst Friends Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "Don't be sorry. I'm loving it! No seriously, you girls are both doing amazing and I think half of it's because you're just so casual in front of the camera. You girls are just joking and chirping each other in your underwear like it's nothing at all. If that doesn't mean you're comfortable with this whole setup, well... then I don't know what does. Joking is good. It means you're relaxed. Keep it up. Go nuts, have fun. Hell, she can jump into your session if you want. I've done some boudoir with multiple models before and it always--always--turns out fantastic. I'm not telling you what to do, but if you're looking for some really erotic photos for your boyfriends or whoever... I dunno, maybe for a birthday or anniversary... they would owe you big time for something like that."

That would be fun...

"Okay thanks," Mandy replied, trying not to show her excitement at the prospect. "Maybe I'll talk to her later and see."

Noah had Mandy pose in numerous vulnerable positions, highlighting the naïve innocence of her outfit. She loved the way that he adjusted the set on the fly to create a theme that matched her wardrobe. She also loved the portrayal of an innocent helpless maiden that he setting up. The false pretense would make the naughtier photos feel like a greater payoff.

As the session went on, she crawled along the floor and writhed on the bed as he photographed her from above. She ran her hands up and down her body, grabbing her breasts and occasionally touching her panties.

"How would you feel about doing some without the bra?"

Mandy opened her eyes. "Hmm?"

Noah repeated himself. "How do you feel about going without the bra and with just the panties and nightie? You'd still be covered so I wouldn't see that much but I think it would look great in the photos. Completely up to you."

"Do it! I dare you." Mandy turned to see Sarah standing again in the doorway in a black statin robe that fell down to her knees. "I'm not a lesbian but I would literally pay to see that."

Mandy was not an idiot. She knew exactly how exposed she would be with only the transparent pink material over her upper body. Even in the dimly lit studio, her breasts and nipples would be quite visible. But these would be her own private pictures for her own personal enjoyment.

And this is what I came here for, she reminded herself.

"Sure, okay," Mandy said. "Give me a minute."

As she started to head for the door, Sarah stopped her. "Just do it here..."

"Ha, yeah right," she said as she playfully brushed past her friend and into the open studio. Out of Noah's line of sight she untied her nightie, deciding not to walk all the way over to the changing area. She pulled off the garment and quickly unclasped her bra, sliding it off her shoulders and dropping it to the floor. She then slipped back into the sheer babydoll and tied it back into place. In the bright studio lights, she could plainly see her own nipples poking through the material.

This is his job, she told herself. This is what he does every day.

Taking a deep breath, she stepped into the bedroom and dropped herself back onto the bed without a word. Sarah made a slow clasp gesture, but Noah immediately got back to work, directing her to lean back on her hands and show off the bold new change to her wardrobe.

Mandy could not see his face behind the camera, but she imagined his eyes glued to her now visible nipples. In former life, Mandy would be having a minor panic attack at the thought of a stranger photographing her almost-naked body like this. But now, this felt more like a soothing scratch on a subliminal itch.

The poses were not so different than the ones that came before, but now every pose left her more exposed than before. Every picture captured more than any stranger should photograph. Mandy allowed herself to be hypnotized by the familiar sound of the camera's shutter. She made the conscious decision to stop making conscious decisions. She let the intuitive part of her mind take over, just as she had done in the thrift store changing room and so many other times before.

I came here to be a seductive goddess, and I'm going to let him pose me like a slutty Barbie doll if he wants to.

After several more minutes, Noah seemed to read her mind. "Why don't you play with the knot on the front? Just tease me like you're going to pull on the string."

She felt like such a good girl, obediently following his commands while her best friend looked on. He snapped several more photos before he decided to push his luck once again.

"Gently pull on it. There, perfect. Slowly... good, keep pulling and hold the rest of your position."

Mandy felt the garment loosen as the knot came undone. The sheet pink material opened slightly in the front, completely exposing a line of flesh leading from her neck to her panties. However, the nightie remained mostly in place, draped over her large heaving breasts. Mandy swallowed hard and could feel her heartbeat thumping in her ears. Whatever came next, she felt ready and willing.

He told her to play with the nightie, opening it slightly but not quite enough to expose her hardened and sensitive nipples. Noah repositioned his tripod and got her to turn around and face the wall opposite the camera.

"Okay, just stay like that and slip the straps over your shoulders." She obliged, but of course there was no way to do this without opening the babydoll entirely. This would leave her topless, facing away from her audience. She pretended not to notice Noah's reflection in one of the nearby mirrors, meaning that he could see her as well. "Look back at me over your left shoulder."

Smart, she thought with a smirk that she tried to contain. The mirror was on her right side, and he was trying to direct her attention away from it. This is going to be fun.

"Perfect, just like that. Keep looking back like that while you slip it off entirely."

Mandy's brain was buzzing with excitement and wine. She followed his every direction, dropping the lingerie on the bed next to her. Her beautiful breasts hung completely exposed. He made her lift her arms, interlocking her fingers behind her head. Even without the mirror, Mandy could only imagine how hot this pose must look. She did not need to imagine it, as Sarah was more than happy to tell her.

"Mandy you fucking slut," she said playfully. "I can't believe we're the ones paying him for this. Seems like it should be the other way around."

Noah smiled and shrugged. "Not going to lie, boudoir shoots are fun. They're definitely one of my favorites. I guess every job has its perks."

"Mandy..." her best friend said. "I'm pretty sure you might be making me a lesbian after all."

Mandy laughed, repeating her usual response to this type of joking. "Sarah, you're drunk. Maybe you should sit out the rest of this."

"No way, fuck that!" Sarah exclaimed excitedly. "I'm not done yet. No way I'm going home without some pics in this." Sarah untied her robe and slipped it off her shoulders. Mandy thought she was ready for anything, but she was not ready for this.

Standing in front of her, Sarah stood in a fishnet bodysuit that was stretched tightly over her body. It hung from two thin black straps over her shoulder, tightly followed the slender contours of her body, and ended just below her pelvis. Beneath it she wore a black G-string. On her legs were a pair of matching black fishnet stockings that were pulled midway up her thighs, leaving a small gap of bare flesh between the stockings and the bottom of the bodysuit.

The outfit left almost nothing to the imagination, and she appeared practically naked with her perky B-cup breasts totally visible through the gaps in the netting. Most shocking of all were the pink heart-shaped gemstones that adorned her dark nipples, poking prominently for everyone to see.

"Holy shit," Mandy said with a dropped jaw. "You got your nipples pierced?" Sarah's expression showed a mixture of embarrassment and pride.

"Sarah," Noah said after taking several more photos, "I was telling Mandy earlier that the dynamic between you girls is amazing. Seriously, it's not something that models can fake. Why don't you jump into this set and get a few pictures together? You can always jump back out if it's not what you're looking for."

Sarah did not say a single word. She quickly downed her remaining wine before grabbing and finishing Mandy's glass as well. She then sauntered over and dropped herself into the bed next to her friend. Mandy simply stared at her, dumbfounded.

Is she actually drunk?

Noah spoke again. "Mandy, why don't you turn around and face her."

It was left unsaid that she was still topless and turning her body would completely expose her.

This was all unexpected and Mandy wanted to see what was coming next. She felt like a moth drawn to the flame, turning her body so that Noah could now see her side profile. The camera loudly captured picture after picture of the two girls, one topless and one practically topless.

Noah's voice shook her back to reality. "Umm... Mandy, why don't we try a few with you looking her in the eyes?"

She immediately turned a bright shade of red. She had not even realized how shamelessly she was still staring at her best friend's tits, admiring her body the same way she had done during their last photoshoot.

"When... when did you get them pierced?" she asked, her voice quivering. It seemed like a normal question and a perfectly reasonable explanation for her staring.

"Months ago... right after our last photoshoot."

Mandy looked back into Sarah's eyes and saw something she had never seen before. Yes, her friend was clearly a little drunk and playful for the camera, but Mandy thought that she could see something more.

Sarah barely looked like herself behind the makeup and hair styling from the salon. Mandy was staring at a woman with all of Sarah's features and beauty, but this was a different woman.

Mandy leaned in. She was uncomfortably aware of her heartrate and she feared that she might forget how to breathe. Sarah's head tilted to the side so subtly that Mandy knew she must have imagined it. She wanted a sign, but she received nothing aside from the voice screaming inside of her own head.

She lunged at her friend and their lips met. Mandy grabbed her friend's head in her hands and pulled her face closer, afraid that she might otherwise pull away. The girls kissed passionately, so forcefully that their teeth bumped violently together. As Sarah's lips parted, Mandy took the initiative and slipped her tongue into her best friend's mouth. To her relief, Sarah's tongue came back to meet hers.

If Noah gave any directions, then the two girls did not hear or acknowledge them. Mandy suspected that he was probably happy to let this scene play out on its own, with no intervention required. As the two girls fell over onto the bed and rolled around, Mandy had vivid flashbacks to the last time they had done something like this.

After several minutes' worth of pictures, Sarah pinned Mandy on her back. She kneeled overtop of her, firmly holding her wrists to the bed. The two girls stared at each other in silence, waiting to see if the other might break free from this dream and object. Their eyes never parted, but Mandy shuddered as she could feel Sarah's small breasts rubbing against her body, her nipples occasionally brushing against her own.

"Interlock your fingers in hers," Noah said. Mandy's mind was entirely lost and the words passed through her like water through a sieve. However, she felt Sarah's fingers slip between hers and their bodies became a single lustful entity, joined at the hands.

Mandy knew that she should not be doing this in front of him, but she loved how he still seemed comfortable directing the photoshoot even at a point like this. Even with the girls enraptured with passion, he was still confidently in control of the whole scene.

Mandy shivered as her best friend's hair brushed over her body, tickling her as it went.

"Fuck!" Mandy's voice was half shouting and half whisper. She squirmed as Sarah's lips wrapped around her left nipple. "Oh my god, fuck, fuck, fuck..." Mandy's leg began to shake and kick as her best friend kissed at her nipple and gently tugged at it with her mouth. A burst of strength shot through her and her wrists broke free from Sarah's grasp. She wrapped her arms around Sarah's head and pulled her tightly to her body. Her face was pressed so firmly against Mandy's breast that Mandy feared for a moment whether Sarah could still breathe.

Mandy grabbed Sarah and forcefully rolled her over so that Mandy was now on top. Below her was her best friend--the girl she had known for over ten years. This was someone she loved and shared everything with. This was the most beautiful girl in the world and someone that Mandy wanted to spend the rest of her life with. Watching her bat her eyes made Mandy feel queasy and ecstatic at the same time.

She is an actual goddess and I'm just a poser, Mandy thought.

Mandy kissed her. She kissed her again. The third time, their bodies intertwined. Mandy pulled back and looked down at her friend. She admired her pale skin and her small toned body. She admired her mousey features, which had always seemed cute but now were enticing. She looked at the jeweled studs in each of her nipples and loved how they contrasted with her otherwise innocent appearance.

"Do they still hurt?" she asked, staring at her friend's breasts.

As a response, Sarah reached up and gently flicked the pink heart attached to her right nipple. She let out a primitive sound that fell somewhere between a whimper and a purr. "Mmm, they're pretty much healed. Maybe just don't go too rough with them... they're tender."

Mandy did not need any further invitation. She opened her mouth and traced her tongue over the soft nipple and the hard metal stud that protruded from it. Noah brought the camera in closer as Mandy began lapping at Sarah's breast.

"Is that okay?" she asked timidly, scared that she might hurt her friend.

"That's fucking incredible," Sarah said between clenched teeth. "Keep going... you can be rougher than that." She squirmed as Mandy gently bit down on the nipple and stud together. "Oh my god... oh, fuck... yes..."

Mandy no longer cared about the photoshoot or her nudity--the only thing that mattered was the girl lying under her.

In an instant, Sarah's G-String was gone. Mandy lifted the hem of fishnet and trembled as stared at the glistening parted lips of her best friend's smoothly shaved treasure. She had seen it before, but never so clearly. She had even touched it before, but only a few seconds of gentle teasing. She had wanted to kiss it last time, but it has been denied to her.

This time, nothing would stop her.

Mandy kissed her beast friends' wet lips and savored how soft they felt. She kissed again, hoping desperately that this was not just another pleasant dream. Her tongue slipped between Sarah's labia and her best friend sucked in a sharp breath.

Mandy had wanted this for years, even if she had only known it for months. This was the culmination of a lifetime of repressed desires. Yes, she had done this exact same act with Kelly, but it felt impossible to compare that with what she was experiencing now. This was more than just lust. This was more than just physical pleasure. This was an intimate and romantic epiphany with her best friend. If she could have this for the rest of her life, she would never need anyone else.

She placed her hands over Sarah's knees and spread her legs wide.

Noah photographed her pleasuring her friend for several minutes. He watched closely as she slipped one--and then later a second--finger into her warm opening. Sarah's body was writhing. She grabbed fistfuls of the satin sheets and pulled them violently. Between the clicking of the shutter and Sarah's soft gasps, the only sounds were her fingers loudly penetrating her best friend's moist folds.

Mandy could not describe the sound that her best friend made. Sarah's thighs tightly closed around Mandy's head and all other sounds became muffled. With her head in a vice, Mandy kept lapping at Sarah's pussy. She quickly found her best friend's clitoris and attempted to pleasure her friend the way that she herself liked to be stimulated.

It seemed to work, as Sarah's orgasm culminated and held longer than Mandy thought was possible.

Or maybe she's just having back-to-back climaxes, she thought proudly. Not bad for a newbie lesbian.

Sarah tried to pull away, apparently unable to take anymore. Mandy did not relent, curling her finger inside her friend to draw out another intense tremor. It felt so strange to watch her best friend's face twist in the midst of an orgasm, scrunching her nose and curling her lips to expose her bared teeth. Mandy loved the way Sarah's body tensed with each convulsion, giving Mandy a clear roadmap of what pleasured her.

The two girls continued like this for some time. When Sarah was finally allowed to move, a noticeable wet spot marked the area beneath where her ass cheeks had been.

Mandy wasted no time, throwing herself at the bed and onto her back. Pulling the material of her thong aside, she opened her legs and hoped desperately that Sarah would reciprocate Mandy's affection. Otherwise, she would have no choice but to stimulate herself while her best friend and the photographer watched.

Sarah stared down at her with conflict in her eyes. Apparently the choice was not as simple for her as it had been for Mandy.

"I..." she paused. "I... don't want to mess things up and make things weird between us." Sarah paused again and Mandy's heart sank in her chest. "I dunno... I don't know if it's a good idea. I mean, I want to... but... what if it's weird after? Will it be weird?"

"Sarah..." Mandy felt more vulnerable than she had ever felt in her life. "I promise this won't make things weird. You're my best friend and I love you. Nothing will change that. Do you really think that we're not gonna be friends anymore after this? It's just sex... it doesn't have to mean anything if you don't want it to..." she paused again and felt a lump in her throat. Her body and soul were both laid bare, and for a moment she forgot that anyone else was even in the room aside from Sarah.

"Okay." It was a simple response that sat in the air for several seconds. "You promise? You promise that this won't make things weird?"

"I promise."

"Okay." There it was again. "I heard about you and Kelly, by the way. I know about..."

Mandy froze. You know that I fooled around with another girl from the dorm. You know that I did it in front of an audience. You know about the most public sex I've ever had in my life. "Sarah, I..." she struggled the find the words as the alcohol continued to cloud her mind.

Without warning, Sarah leaned forward and kissed her softly. She pulled back and stared at her. Mandy thought she was going to say something else, but instead she backed away and lowered her face between Mandy's legs.

Holy shit. Mandy felt cold numbness spread from the tips of her fingers and up her arms. Her body tensed in a state of fight-or-flight, and for a split second she thought that she might faint. Oh my god, this is really happening. This isn't a dream. This is real and she's really gonna--

All of the air escaped her lungs in an instant as Sarah's tongue gently touched her. The sound was reminiscent of someone that has been punched in the gut, only with pleasure instead of pain. Sarah pulled away like a startled animal before cautiously touching her again, this time with greater confidence. Sarah's lips soon joined her tongue and Mandy melted into the sheets as her best friend timidly kissed at her sensitive pleasure centre. She had recently imagined this moment so many times, but she never really thought it would happen.