A Gift for Her Daddy

Story Info
She gives herself to Daddy.
2.3k words
4.47
33.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just understand this: the minute you cross my threshold, you are submissive to me. That is my only condition. In my house, you submit."

It has been so long.

The slow dance of fear, anticipation, doubt and hope.

But hope over all.

First messages, missteps, calls, coffee, talking, creating safety, managing fear and baby steps, baby steps.

It's taken so long, so very long.

And all that time, your need grew.

Your need, rising like a silent scream.

Your need, loneliness and endless disappointment.

The sheer tedious mediocrity of mundane men, wheeling past, flirting, leering, unable to fulfil that need welling up from deep inside. Not just for physical gratification, hell, you have a wand for that.

But to be seen, known and understood. To feel something beyond the ordinary, something powerful and overwhelming. To know that intensity, to surrender to it, to be swept away in a torrent, all control lost, tumbling and twisting in the stream. And yet safe. Perfectly safe. Known, held and understood.

Unaware, your lips part slightly and a low whimpering moan escapes.

"Little one?"

You start from your reverie, suddenly back in the world, the night, Daddy's car. You look over, panicked, and he gazes steadily back. Calm, sure and filled with concern for your wellbeing. Your eyes seeking reassurance and calm. He knows you, understands you. You want to submit. Your whole being vibrates with fear, but you want this, need this. Need overriding fear in an agonising ache of anticipation. Suddenly impatient, you want this now. Right now! No more waiting! Squirming in your seat, sticky with desire, in torment.

Daddy smiles 'Not long now, little one'.

He knows you, sees you. He understands.

And then you arrive, the car pulling quietly to a halt. He opens the door, releasing you from the metal cage. Dressed exactly as per His instruction, for His pleasure. For Him. His princess, the object of His adoration, His most prized possession. Simply, His.

And approach the door, fear growing as a knot inside you, the unknown, his words echoing in your head. He turns, takes both your hands in His. Raises them up, softly kisses you with tenderness and care.

"Are you ready, kitten?"

Fearful, you raise your eyes to him and nod, almost imperceptibly and he smiles, turns and leads you over the threshold.

A fleeting impression of candles, fire and understated good taste, you barely have time to take in your surroundings before He draws you to him, His sure strong hands guiding you towards him, lifting your chin, seeking your soft lips, parting ready for him. He kisses you, overpoweringly strong, yet with infinite care, His hand rising to your exposed neck, encircling it with His powerful fingers, holding you, so helpless, completely open and vulnerable to him it makes your heart soar with wordless joy. All conscious choice and thought stilled now, overwhelmed by slow-spreading, blissful yearning.

Safe.

The knowledge that what you crave so much is at last within reach. So grateful for your big, strong, Daddy for guiding you to this place, for seeing your need, for answering your call. Right now you wouldn't exchange places with anyone for anything. Kissing you deeply, consuming you, His hands find yours, trapping them, down and back, pinioned in place behind you. So exposed, so helplessly his, you barely notice the bonds click into place, securing your wrists. restrained, helpless, in his arms, he slowly separates the kiss, hand once more in place on your throat, gently, yes with the impression of power and strength held, reserved and in control. His free hand moving downwards, lifting aside your sheer flimsy dress and dipping his fingers into you, feeling your naked desire, slick, wet and so needy, whimperingly pleading for Him to touch you. But not yet. And lifting them to your line of sight, you see his fingers glistening. He places them in your mouth. You taste yourself on him. And you are lost.

"Kneel"

This is not a request. It is a command. The first of so many your heart aches for. He has shown you so much already, you want to please Him, to serve Him, to make Him proud and happy. To be His babygirl, his everything, his precious one.

"Yes Daddy"

Your voice so small and weak against his, your body so weak, you sink helpless to your knees in the middle of the room and gaze up, eyes round and wide, seeking His eyes then glancing down, unsure of His desires, His needs. With His index finger, He lifts your chin so you can see Him smile, at your presence, your obedience, your submission.

Wordless, He picks a collar from the side and gently encircles your throat once more, clicking the leash into place. Collared now, restrained and on your knees.

"Good girl"

Pleasure rushes through you. How could two words render you so weak?

Your pussy already drools in need, wetting your panties through, signalling your desire.

He walks slowly around you, drinking in the sight of His precious new toy, calculating how best to use you, His eyes cut through you. You just want to serve Him.

Somehow you find the courage to speak.

"Please Daddy?"

The words come out small and pleading.

"Yes, little one?"

"Please Daddy, may I take you in my mouth, Sir?"

"I need to pleasure you, Sir."

"Please may your babygirl be of service? Please may I worship your cock, Sir?"

"Since you ask so nicely, kitten, of course you may."

You watch with breathless anticipation as He slowly unbuttons his fly, his cock suddenly springing free: erect, hard and dripping with pre-cum. Daddy is as excited as his little one. And that makes your heart sing. Shuffling forwards, arms bound, you rise on your knees take him into your mouth. His firm, soft hardness invades you, a gasp coming from Daddy's lips as you swirl your tongue softly over his manhood, your tongue caressing the head, lapping at the firm, pulsing flesh, pleasing Daddy, making him proud. Concentrating all your attention on him, his hand gently falling upon your head, steadying you, guiding you.

Deeper now.

Greedy kitten wanting to take all of Daddy in her mouth.

To consume him, to be at one with him.

Dirty kitten, wanting to hear Him pushing at the back of her throat, wanting to hear the gluck, gluck, gluck of Him pushing deeper and deeper inside your mouth, your throat, inside you, invading you and making you whole.

Wanting to swallow all of him.

Wanting to be used for his pleasure.

Wanting to feel his cock twitch and pulse in your mouth.

To worship, to serve, sucking greedily, desperate to please Him, to feel Him inside you, to be filled.

Tears coursing down your cheeks, smearily mixing with the drool from your mouth, unheeded, unknowing, all you know is his manhood, invading you, serving for his pleasure for seems like an age, until Daddy pushes your head deep into his hips, your jaw fully stretched, Daddy's cock firmly lodged, far past your gag reflex, for what seems like an age, you helplessly staring up at him. Controlled. Used. Unable to breathe. And so, so happy.

With a wet gasp, the seal breaks as he pulls back your head, bubbles of spit sliding down your chin, so primal, so beautiful, so used.

And Daddy looks deep into your eyes.

"It is time, little one", he says, and leads you upstairs

There is such a lovely array of toys, arranged neatly beside the bed. Restraints, gags, vibrators and all manner of devices for heightening sensation compete for your attention. But one little group of them make you catch your breath. A trio of matching buttplugs in sizes small, medium and terrifying.

Your eyes widen in fearful anticipation as you see them up close, but Daddy is watching. Determined not to disappoint him, your face slowly resolves into and expression of quiet determination.

You want this.

You need this.

You ache for Daddy to take you deeper.

To push you further into helpless submission. You can already feel it in your mind, your Daddy sliding them in and out, controlling your helpless body, your holes dripping, pulsing, twitching. You want to beg me to spare you the biggest one, to make it easy on you, to be gentle.

But more than that, you want to be used.

Hard.

Suddenly grateful for the ballgag turning anything you might dare to whimper into meaningless. drooling gibberish..

For of course you are completely helpless now. Collared and bound, held open and vulnerable, shamefully exposed to any way in which Daddy might choose to use you. A spreader bar shackles your legs, arms taped and bound, hogtied, gagged and totally at my mercy.

I've been have been playing with you already for what seems like an age. Arousing you with pain and pleasure, teasing and denial, but all the while you are glancing furtively at the largest plug. Hoping I'll forget, praying I won't. And inevitably, the moment arrives.

Firmly gripping the plug, I push it into you slowly, inexorably, pitilessly.

You feel it stretching you, opening you, unheeding of your thrashing and whimpering, the merciless pressure penetrating your helpless form, the pain lost in a swirling mist of heightened arousal.

And suddenly it is fully inside. You feel so full, stretched, each movement sending waves of strange sensations as you spasm and twitch.

Clenching, releasing, trying to accommodate the unforgiving foreign body invading you. But He is relentless, stimulating you skilfully in all manner of places and all manner of pleasing ways.

Spanking you sharply whenever you least expect it in the most sensitive places as you twist and squirm, begging for release and whimpering helplessly. Your pussy aching with unbearable need, slick, dripping with arousal, pulsing with desire, yearning for the slightest touch, screaming for the delightful friction of my slippery fingers, anything, anything everything except release, you thrash, impotently squirming, eyes seeking my calm, steady gaze, pleading with wordless desperation for me to take pity on you, but I just smile.

Total control, total submission.

And then, when I am quite, quite certain you are hopelessly, utterly, completely consumed by screaming need, I just brush your achingly sensitive clit with the lightest of strokes sending liquid wildfire coursing through your whole body.

And again.

Closer.

Your needy whimpering turns to desperate moans.

And again.

Closer.

Teasing you, your pussy aflame with the merciless itch of unquenched desire.

And again.

Closer

So close, so close to that peak, there is nothing that you would not now give for release.

Every sinew and muscle straining against your implacable bonds.

Filled in every hole. Twisting, turning, thrusting your hips, trying to grind your pussy against my hand, inarticulate, sobbing, breaths punctuating your futile writhing. But Master's magic fingers just keep slowly teasing with the lightest of touches, circling your intensely sensitive clit with unbearable,, deliberate, slow strokes for what seems like hours until you feel an almost ethereal sense of pleasure rippling out from your very core, engulfing you, erasing your sense self in crashing, shuddering waves, rising again and again to impossible peaks of sensation, unending, overwhelming, consuming, for what seems an eternity, tears coursing unheeded, from your eyes, unaware of your own wordless mewling cries.

And slowly, slowly, the waves recede.

Suddenly bereft, empty, aching now with a different need. You look up, trembling, whimpering. Still wanting, needing, your own happiness incomplete, awaiting Daddy's fulfilment.

"Please Daddy? Please Daddy, I need to be fucked. I need you inside me."

"Please Daddy?"

I smile and slowly move toward you. My strong, powerful body moving to take you. Already so full, you wonder how I will fit inside you. As scared as before, as trusting as before, you know Daddy will skilful and wise. I kiss you again, eyes locked, gazing into you as I push myself fully inside. You gasp from the twin sensations invading you. Deep inside, taken completely, fully and without mercy.

I slide out, making you cry from sudden loss and then plunge back in. Holding you, covering you, overwhelming you with my sudden animal lust, rutting with need, all pretence gone, all artifice shed, my powerful body dominating your tiny frame as I slam into you, penetrating, pushing further, deeper. It's primal now. Deeper. Nothing can stop this now. Deeper.Daddy's cock pistons into you, again and again. Deeper. You can no longer tell where the sensation comes from, a delirious babbling pouring forth from you 'ohgodDaddyyesDaddypleaseDaddy' muffled into bubbling nonsense by you gagging, but gushing out of you in a stream of senseless burbling madness.

The rising scream consumes you again.

The deafening noise of your lust blocks out everything else.

The world ceases to exist.

Only you and Daddy, locked together, bound to each other.

A force of nature.

Unarguable.

Irresistible.

Driving into you.

Taking you.

Making you irretrievably His.

Owning you.

And at that moment, as the raging fury reaches it's peak, as you are thrown like a rag-doll onto the roaring flame of his passion.

At that moment, you surrender.

Completely.

Utterly.

You are lost.

Insignificant.

Existing only to serve him.

To make him love you.

To please him.

To make you both whole.

And you feel Me harden even further inside you.

You feel me tighten and then release ropes of my cum, deep inside you in endless pulsing waves, my seed filling you in a climax as profound as any you have ever witnessed. And the shattered strands of your mind gather themselves for just one moment. Seeing me with absolute clarity now, with just one half-formed thought in your mind: proud to have served your Daddy so well. Proud to have given yourself to Me.

Your body limp, rag doll weak, exhausted, in a puddle of your own slick juices, the tracks of tears streaking your face.

And Daddy is there, smiling down at you, strong, caring, knowing, guiding you always.

I gently reach down and release your bonds with infinite care. Gathering you in my arms, I kiss your face with tenderness and love, pulling you so close that you can feel every beat of my heart, so close, so needy, consumed and spent. Daddy strokes your hair gently and murmurs soothingly as a slow bliss suffuses your whole being.

Safe.

Seen.

Loved.

You feel complete.