A Gift For Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I kiss it?" Alice said it loud enough for the room to hear, and Theo glanced up, meeting Joyce's stare. He said nothing, made no gesture, merely stared into his wife's face while she moaned under her breath. "Go sit between the boys," came the follow-up.

Joyce sat herself down between Marcus and Theo, her hands falling on each of their legs. She couldn't bear to look at Marcus, just yet. She shuffled a little further and let her knees fall open, and lay back, propping herself up just enough to look at Alice as she positioned herself between her legs. Theo had leaned back to stay level with her face, and looked at her husband's expression of confused arousal close-up. "Is this okay?" she whispered.

Another lingering pause where Theo seemed unable to answer. Alice's lips met her clit wetly, planting kiss after noisy kiss on the throbbing nub. Joyce arched and let out a moan of pure surprise, reaching over with her right hand to grab her husband's head and pull him in for a kiss as wet and urgent as she'd shared with Alice. She moaned into his mouth, and to her surprise, he moaned back, his left hand reaching across to smear his palm across both her breasts, grasping and fondling. They kissed, enlivened and urgent, while Alice lapped at her pussy, drowning it with spit and nuzzling in deep to bring her tongue up between her lips and suck loudly on her clit.

Marcus' hands were on her too, now. She'd felt him lift her leg over his, and as she and Theo kissed, she swore she felt bare skin. His left arm was holding her at her thigh, digging in a little, keeping her spread for his girlfriend to eat her. His right was grasping at her breasts along with Theo's, and the two must have touched enough for Theo to know what was happening. Alice's fingers entered her and she pulled back from the kiss to moan deeply once more and glance downwards. Her eyes met Alice's, the young woman's stare of concentration gazing back as her warm tongue flicking and lapped at her clit and her two dainty fingers slid in and out of her body. She looked to her right, and somehow Marcus had indeed shed his clothes, his long, broad body leaned against hers with their closest limbs entangled. She lunged away from Theo and stole her kiss from the tall, beautiful man laying next to her, tasting his tongue without hesitation, her hips squirming against the onslaught of Alice's fingers and tongue. She realised she was whispering -- squealing - "yes" between kisses, with every breath, as pleasure flooded her body, the adoration of three people overwhelming her. Theo and Marcus's hands searched her torso as if trying to claim her from the other. She reached out to steady herself on Theo's legs and found his bulge, taking hold of it through the fabric and rubbing back and forth. Her other hand grasped greedily rightwards and her fingers closed around Marcus' warm, tense cock. She stopped kissing him to stare down at the perfectly smooth organ that she was caressing, as beautiful as she could have expected it to be. Theo had helped himself out of his underwear and she gently grasped him, too, stroking both intensely hard cocks with eager affection.

Her attention was being pulled in every direction: she admired the throbbing pricks she held in each hand, and the handsome faces they belonged to; the sight of her own aged body being worshipped and pleasured by three people who, in this moment, she unreservedly adored; Alice's darling round eyes staring up at her expectantly, and the beautiful curve of the girl's rump behind her as she knelt on all fours to feast on her cunt.

Her moans rose above the din of heavy breathing, above the low, booming purr of Marcus' own pleasure. She gripped both cocks tighter, rubbing them outright now, positively high on the power of having control of their hardness, their pleasure, their desire, all at her fingertips. The three had fallen back, their arms too busy to steady themselves, and they lay side by side in a frenzy of sweating, moaning, groping, rubbing. As Alice's mouth smothered her pussy she dwelled on the mental image of Theo and Marcus' cocks pumping warm cum all over her hands, her wrists.

She could feel her heart pounding. Alice had reared up on her knees, twisted her palm upwards with her fingers still inside Joyce, and began thrusting, her forearm a straight line from elbow to fingertips. With her left thumb, she massaged her clit, and Joyce's squirming doubled at the relentless, now aggressive stimulation her cunt was receiving. Alice leered down at the view beneath her, the elegant older woman writhing, gasping, as her hands shovelled pleasure into her pussy, manipulating the hard cocks on either side of her as if compelled. Joyce met Alice's stare in open-mouthed gratitude, her brow in knots and soaked with sweat, her face bright pink. Theo had turned to face her, too, admiring Alice's voluptuousness once more, breathing heavily as his naked cock throbbed in his wife's hand.

"You like your present so far?" Alice did not cease her piston-like penetrations; Joyce struggled to formulate an answer.

"Hnn... mmmyes. Yes. Oh my god..." her head fell back for a moment as she gave way to the fingers inside her.

"Can I have some fun with your husband too?" Joyce's head lurched forwards once more, an expression of pure delight. "If... he... wants." She smiled at Theo, and gave him another deep kiss as if to urge him onward. To her own surprise, Joyce felt a sense of loss as her new friend's fingers slid out of her.

Alice leaned forward and to the right, steadying her elbows on the bed on either side of Theo's legs. He and Joyce both stared wide-eyed as the young vixen crawled up on him, her head hovering over his cock, her lower lip hanging slack, the rest of her mouth still fixed in that devilish grin as she locked eyes with the older man. She paused there, stroking his balls and the base of his cock with her gaze fixed on him, the other three on tenterhooks for her to act.

And then she dropped, Theo's aged cock disappearing between her lips.

"Oh... god" he breathed, and she giggled as she dragged her head up and down, pinching him at the base. As she rose, she rolled his glans under her lips, playfully flicking her tongue on the underside before sinking back down again, her lips closing around the base before she dragged them back to the tip once more. As she began to rise and fall more rhythmically, salivating until he was drenched, she reached behind her back, unfastened her bra, and tossed it to the side. Her breasts hung beneath her as she sucked, resting on his thighs and against his balls. He was now moaning as Joyce had, still shocked at what he was allowing to transpire. Each time he felt himself make contact with the back of her tongue, he'd exclaim "oh my god" or "wow", to delighted giggles and murmurs of encouragement from both Joyce and Marcus.

"She loves sucking cock" purred Marcus. "She's off in her own little world right now." It was evident; Alice's eyes had dulled and unfocused, her breathing slowed in time with the wet stroke of her lips. "Is she good, darling?" Joyce sang gently in her husband's ear. An extended groan of "oh, Christ" that coincided with the unmistakable wet sound of suppressed gagging from Alice's throat answered that question all on its own. His hands were gently trailing in the girl's hair, tentatively marvelling at this thing he could scarcely believe.

Marcus brought a hand round to Joyce's jaw, and guided her firmly back towards him for a series of intent kisses. "Do you love sucking cock?" She met his expectant stare with a curl of the lip -- she had never in her life been asked such a question, and even given the context, it felt forthright and rude. She raised her eyebrows and scoffed, as if not to dignify it with an answer. He leaned back on both elbows again, laying himself out, waiting for her to mimic the slurping and sucking of his girlfriend next to them.

She realised she was still holding his cock in her hand.

She climbed backwards off the bed, her indignant look faded but still present, and positioned herself on her knees between his feet. Glancing right, she could see the positively pornographic twists and turns of Alice's neck as she reared up and down and her husband moaned with an expression of pleasure she wasn't aware he carried in him. She turned back to Marcus' impressive cock, close enough to her face now that she could smell the precum, and his intoxicating musk. She slowly, carefully kissed his tip, and immediately tasted the slick, salty fluid that had oozed from her stroking. She let out what would have been yelp, had it not been so quiet, at the sensation, and felt her pulse race again. There was no denying the abject thrill of tasting the secretions of this tall, virile young man's testes.

She kissed it again, this time letting her head sink down a little, her lips spreading out over the head, her tongue flattening against the tip. She pushed further, taking in a couple more inches, her cunt clenching with excitement. The squelching and moaning sounds next to her seemed almost deafening. Marcus let out a long, breathy "mmm..." and she looked up at him, a greedy smile beaming back at her. She gingerly bobbed up and down, his taste gathering on her tongue and trickling into the back of her throat, at which she compulsively swallowed. As she massaged the base with her right hand, she found her left moving of its own accord, her fingers tracing the sculpted groove of his abdominal wall. A mix of embarrassment and euphoria filled her up to her neck, as if she'd been plunged into hot water. She'd considered his earlier question unanswerable and if her mouth wasn't full of cock, she'd have been unable to deny that she did love it.

She found her rhythm. He was, to her, enormous, and she was clearly not as experienced as Alice, unable to get further than halfway down his shaft. As she sank and rose, her hands wandered, fanning her fingers out on his thighs and stomach, groping shamelessly at the young buck as she smothered his cock. She felt a peculiar camaraderie with Alice, too, as their necks and shoulders and jaws pistoned up and down, side by side, pleasuring one another's lovers as both stared down at their prizes and moaned, sickeningly, deeply, at the warm soaking their cocks were being subjected to. Marcus had leaned himself further upright to get a better view, and to run his fingers through her grey hair. Everything about him radiated confidence -- arrogance -- and she felt an undeniable joy at being the one to pleasure him.

"Oh wow, you're so fucking hard..." Alice took a long lollipop lick of the underside of Theo's cock before swallowing its length once more, a minxish giggle turning into another muffled gag as she held herself at his base. Joyce stared, dwelling on the sight, astonished that Alice could possibly maintain that position with her throat so oppressively obstructed. But she noticed Theo's trembling more: his knees and fingers overloaded with tension. She glanced upwards and saw the familiar knot in his brow, too, the flare of his nostrils, his face pink as his body heat peaked. In time with her realisation, Alice let out an urgent "...!" as several thick spurts of cum flooded her tonsils.

She pulled up, but not all the way out, sucking dutifully as he continued to ejaculate onto her tongue, her eyes wide and pleading as his orgasm shuddered out between her lips. And then she released him, another drawn-out sweep of the tongue cleaning the vestiges of cum off his glans and triumphantly gulping them down with a breathy groan of satisfaction.

"Swallowing cum is my favourite" she said, elatedly. "You make a lot, don't you?"

Theo was grappling between post-orgasmic guilt and the oxytocin glow from having his balls drained by what he'd have sworn up and down was the most beautiful young girl he'd seen in his life.

"I'm..." he was a lot a loss. "Thank you."

Joyce laughed into Marcus's cock at her husband's stupefaction. Alice crawled up on the bed like a cat, leaning over Theo's face and kissing his lips. Joyce looked on as he embraced her, gratefully returning her kisses and presumably tasting himself in the process. She realised how plainly, wholesomely happy it made her to see him receive pleasure and affection, to be immersed in someone so beautiful. Even as Marcus thrust lazily up off the bed to fill her mouth, making her feel more intensely slutlike than she'd ever countenanced, she felt real happiness at her love's unexpected pleasure. She dipped as deep as she could -- nowhere near as deep as Alice was evidently capable of -- and held herself for a few seconds, feeling the bass of Marcus' moans vibrating in her own body as the gag impulse welled up in her. When she could stand it no longer, she pulled herself up off him, wet strings of spit falling embarrassingly down her chin and all over the foaming wetness coating his dick. She crawled up, as Alice had, until she was over his impressive body, his hands rising to hold her lower back. She kissed him hungrily, and he pushed back into her lips; next to them, their lovers had settled into a euphoric embrace, and were watching idly for what came next. As they kissed, and kissed, Joyce reached down, grasped his slippery cock once more, and guided it to the garment's absence of a crotch, bringing her hips forward to position herself... and then sinking down. She felt the head split her pussy open and let out a gratified and unwithheld moan, allowing her bodyweight and gravity to contradict the impulse to pull back up. The thick, young cock slid inside her completely, and she shut her eyes, moaning along with him, savouring the fullness of it.

She rocked, back and forth. Letting her weight, her hips, do the work, moving him inside of her rather than drawing him in and out. The presence of his cock filling her was enough; these subtle, yet meaningful movements amplifying the euphoric pulse that travelled from the opening of her pussy to the top of her chest. She placed her hands together on his abdominal muscles and arched herself a little way beyond upright, displaying her chest and the beautiful garment she'd been given, her chin high, regarding him from above. Just as she'd felt the unreserved joy of seeing her husband brought to orgasm, she now felt powerful, beautiful, pleasuring herself on top of this idyllic suitor in the presence of enraptured onlookers. Her body rippled up from her hips, gyrating forwards to knead his rigid penis deep inside her pelvis. She barely cared how close he might be; she could ride him for hours, or feel him erupt inside her and let Theo and Alice watch her claim his seed like a trophy.

She was lost enough in this rhythm of spectacular pleasure she had barely registered the sound of her own needy, extended moans, sounding out into the room. But the others did. All were entranced. Alice murmured over and over how incredible she looked, and all Theo could do was softly agree.

Marcus was on another plane. Joyce's heavy grinding was sinking pleasure into his cock that he hadn't anticipated from a woman in her fifties. The more immersed she seemed to get, the deeper and more forcefully she'd ride, and the relentless kneading melted his veneer of cocky, studly arrogance. He began to squirm and moan in a less controlled manner, surrendering himself to the motions of the stunning, aged figure above. Those booming, purring moans got longer. His strong hands search her torso once more, this time pulling the fabric off her shoulders and grasping at her breasts with shameless desperation.

"Is she good, babe?" Alice stroked his hair lovingly. He gave a vigorous nod in response. Joyce didn't stop churning for a moment, but stared down at Alice. "Nobody's touched your pussy yet" she said, out of breath.

"Good point..." Alice stood up, and peeled her thong down to her ankles, before clambering somewhat awkwardly over Theo's supine, post-orgasmic body. She lifted a leg over Marcus' face and positioned herself above him, her hands on her thighs, looking Joyce straight in the eye again. Marcus opened his mouth as she made contact with his lips, and flattened his tongue against her clit. From Joyce's point of view, his face had almost completely disappeared; her ass must have been all he could see. But his lips and tongue ate hungrily at her cunt all the same. She was evidently putting some weight on him, and he seemed to adore it, appreciative moans coming from beneath his girlfriend as she settled in to the same rhythmic churning motion as Joyce.

As the two writhed on top of Marcus, they shared a stare of mutual adoration. Joyce had never been looked at this way by another woman. Above her seraphic curves was a look halfway between excitement and love. As if the girl was getting ready to feast on her. Joyce couldn't help but reciprocate the same loving warmth in her own expression. Neither could look away; both finally naked and pleasured together, and consumed by undenied affection. And through their grimaces of mounting pleasure, they both knew it. Each leaned forward, immersing themselves in another passionate series of kisses, and then touching their foreheads together. The change in angle gave Marcus room to thrust upwards off the bed, and as Joyce opened her mouth to say a heartfelt "thank you", the words never reached her lips, instead freezing them in a silent gasp as his cock plunged powerfully into her.

Alice wriggled her hips playfully against her boyfriend's face, and cradled Joyce's jaw with both hands. "I loved sucking the cum out of your husband." Blood rushed to Joyce's cheeks. She managed a "oh...!" - a moan of shock at both the statement and the force with which she was being fucked from below. Alice's hands slid round to the back of Joyce's head and brought her close in an embrace, their cheeks touching, close enough that Alice could whisper in her ear.

"It felt so good sliding down my throat."

The blossoming feeling of happiness again, mixed with deeply slutty impropriety. Joyce's abrupt moans turned into a long, uninterrupted wail; nobody had ever spoken to her like that in her life, and every word was true, and what's more, she wanted it to be true.

"You... looked... so... good." Every word was punctuated by inhalation. It was the kind of stunted, guttural articulation ordinarily heard while sobbing. Joyce was so filled with excitement that speech was becoming challenging. She could feel sweat coursing down her face and back. Alice's whispering breath in her ear made every inch of her skin tingle.

"Do you want my boyfriend's cum too?" The feeling of Joyce's cheek brushing up and down against Alice's would have to suffice as a "yes".

"Why don't you let him fuck you properly, then?"

"O... okay."

The pair dismounted, Joyce falling down next to Marcus and him rising above her. She lifted her knees up and peeled the blue lace the rest of the way off her body, now as naked as the others, and spread her knees wide. He squared himself before her, guiding his cock forward and filling her once more. They had barely spent five seconds apart, and while she tried to admire the curve of his shoulders and the handsome angles of his face, it seemed a futile effort as his length slid forcefully into her and fucked any coherent thoughts to pieces. She managed to wail "oh, fuck" and the rest was random, primal calls issuing from her throat as his strong hips drilled him deeper into her, thrust after thrust. She reached down and gripped her knees and pulled, spreading herself as wide as she could, inviting as much as he could give her. She didn't care what she looked like in front of Theo. She'd lost all pretence of poise or dignity. It was everything, in this moment, to spread her cunt and be fucked with as much pounding, violent momentum as this leering young man could muster.