A Gift For Joyce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward, gripping her thighs and pushing her wider, and she let go, allowing him the control he needed to fuck her just as he wanted. Her breasts shook violently with each audible, slapping penetration. She could feel her whole body lurching. Realisation took hold, and with her hands now free, she reached down and began stroking her clit frantically, while that impossibly beautiful young cock railed into her just below. Rubbing with enough vigorousness to tire her wrist, the tension riding all the way up to her shoulder, but she couldn't bear to stop. Her cunt was alive with pleasure, stretched full and throbbing, aching as it built and built. Every muscle in his body had tensed, too. Both were tight, on the brink, the pressure building between them. "I'm-"

Her pelvic floor seized and her abdomen and legs followed. Shock-like waves of tension and release shot through her. The pleasure in her pussy exploded into the blooming joy she'd felt all evening, and her mouth opened wide, a gaping smile, from which emerged an extended squeal. She knew he was there, too; she felt the throbbing, and the strength of his grip, and as the pair shuddered and shook and moaned together, she sensed the warm liquid of his ejaculation flooding out against the wall of her pussy, coating himself in cum inside her. She couldn't be certain whether the succession of yesses she was thinking were being said aloud, but she meant them. She bucked, and squirmed, and shook, and he pumped his own orgasm into hers.

She saw dancing spots for a little while. She was aware of movement on the bed, but closed her eyes and let the glow of euphoria she hadn't felt in so many years pulse through her body. She knew he'd dismounted, and that his cum was leaking out in a small stream onto the bed. Something to deal with later.

Even as she came back down, the bed seemed to still be rocking. She tried to emerge from her haze a little. Marcus had sidled up next to her and was stroking her hair in a lazy embrace. And yet the mattress seemed to be shifting.

She opened her eyes, and rolled her head to the left. Immediately next to them, Alice was lying on her back, Theo on top of her -- inside her -- with her legs wrapped around his waist. The two were kissing, slowly, gently, and the slowness was reflected in his thrusts, as he pushed into her, each one eliciting a decadent moan from the girl.

That Theo had summoned another erection was a surprise, as was his willingness to go for another round. Alice arched slowly, pressing her body into his, smiling sensually into his kisses. Her fingers slid into the grey hair of his temples, and he wove his into her opalescent hair, too. Marcus hugged Joyce into his chest and they shared a warm embrace, watching their lovers' bodies slowly roil into one another, his skin lightly dappled with shifting tones and freckles, hers smooth and perfect. His seasoned cock, framed by dark grey hair, slid deep and slow into her shaved, pink pussy, taking a fragrant soaking each time. Joyce admired how distinguished he looked in his sexual throes, his face a look of stern concentration, his measured back-and-forth thrusts augmented by the dextrous articulation of Alice's hips to guide him to her more sensitive recesses. She threw her head back away from his kiss and gave a yawning moan, and Joyce could see every detail of her intense grimace up close as the young stranger grew ever more ecstatic on her husband's cock.

Joyce shuffled out of Marcus' grasp and positioned herself next to Alice, nuzzling into her and bringing her hand round to her cheek. Alice grinned a silent hello that broke into another beautiful moan. Marcus had rested himself on the opposite side of Alice's body and was squeezing and kneading her breasts, kissing her neck wetly and sensuously. Joyce's hand glided over his, feeling the silky skin of her stomach, and found her clit, rolling her fingertip over it at an oscillation similar to Theo's thrusts. Her touch drew a catlike "mmmyes" sound from Alice's lips; she found Joyce's once more, and kissed her, interrupted by sporadic "ah"s and "oh"s as her pleasure heightened. She and Joyce made knowing eye contact, holding one another's gaze at point-blank, feeling their shared experience build to its last climax. Knowing they'd enjoyed one another's lovers and each other; satisfied and prideful at the distance travelled. Their free hands interlaced as Joyce applied more pressure and speed to Alice's clit, and Theo fell into a faster, harder rhythm, his breathing laboured as he tried to outrun his own limited stamina and give the divine young seductress the pounding she'd earned. Alice leant her forehead against Joyce's and screwed her eyes shut as waves of pleasure were fucked and stroked into her pussy, almost intolerably warm and sweating from the heat of the three naked bodies crowded around her. Marcus had locked an arm around her knee to spread her, and he grasped an arm as well, restraining his girlfriend against his torso so that she could be used in the way that he knew she loved.

The aggression with which Joyce was rubbing Alice's clit peaked, and she felt lactic acid drench her muscles. Alice's body twitched and spasmed and her moans jumped in pitch as early shockwaves rode through her; the three of them knew that the moaning girl who had taken them down this path was close to the pinnacle they had all felt. Her voice became constant, drawing in each moan and breathing it out, urgently wailing into Joyce's face to signal that she was reaching the edge.

Her back arched high, causing the exhausted Theo to rear up and slide out of her pussy just as it clenched tight. He staggered back, unable to fuck a moment longer, and the light hit the curvaceous vixen in his absence. Her moans became screams as spasm upon spasm of pleasure shook her body, her legs trembling and kicking uncontrollably, her cunt twitching, her stomach and breasts rising and falling with each wave. The three of them stared, stunned at the fierceness of her orgasm and how plainly beautiful she looked, thrashing in pleasure and disconnected from the world around her. Once more, Joyce felt the throb of delighted sexual empathy. The joy of seeing another consumed with pleasure, that she and her husband both had indulged in the bewitching young body that was now seizing and arching before them, and that they had both fucked that indulgence back into her.

Alice was coming down now, her moans softening into a mischievous, breathy giggle. She pulled Marcus in for a loving kiss, and then Joyce. The four cuddled up together on the bed, each enjoying a deep, caressing embrace with another's lover. They talked candidly from there; Joyce's surprise at Theo's adventurousness and sexual willingness, Theo disclosing his curiosity. Only Alice and Marcus knew how much of their experience had been planned, but it dawned on Joyce, in the afterglow, that very little of what had transpired could have been accidental.

She and Theo had still not enjoyed one another as they'd planned, but their experience in that room had changed things forever. The next morning, they would make love in a new light, having rediscovered one another through a stranger's eyes.