A Gift for Samantha

Story Info
A loving massage organised for his beautiful wife.
3.7k words
3.92
20.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry had a surprise in mind for the lovely Samantha. Barry completely loved Samantha more than anything else in this world, he desperately wanted to do something a little different and special for her but their lifestyles and work schedules made it a little difficult. Barry had a plan to put in place. He had a few hours where he could get away from work one day and took this as his opportunity.

He made his way into town, within his tight schedule, and went directly to the massage centre. He met with them, chose a masseur, booked and paid for the service. Mission completed and even back at work to finish his day, Samantha wouldn't know how or when this was organised, Barry was so proud of his genius and having the opportunity to organise this for Samantha.

That evening, after dinner and the clearing up Barry and Samantha were enjoying a quiet drink together in the lounge room, Barry handed Samantha an envelope, with a smile and saying "I totally love you beyond anything else. I organised this for you just because you are so amazing, and as a, 'I love you moment.'"

Samantha wasn't expecting anything and was very surprised and very happy, she smiled while opening the card, she found a very nice card with a sweet loving verse in it, but also was a gift card from the massage centre.

She quickly responded with "thank you baby, but you really didn't have to do anything, I love you too. I really do love their massages though and I'm sure I'll really enjoy this but you didn't have too" they hugged, smiling.

Barry said while they were hugging "I really wanted to do something for you, you do so much for me and I feel like I don't give you enough sometimes. I know it's only a massage, but I've met with them and had a chat about how amazing you are and how much you mean to me, and how I want this to be special for you. They are really nice there and this is just a something for you to enjoy, all you need to do is find the time to fit it in and call them to make the booking time".

They finished their hug, kissed and made their way to bed. Life went on for a few days until Samantha found a gap in her busy work schedule to be able to finish work at lunchtime one day in the near future, so with this plan she called the massage centre and confirmed the booking. The days seemed to slip past quickly and before Samantha knew it, her massage day was here, she sent Barry a quick message on her way that she was off to her massage booking and was so excited.

His reply was very quick but very direct, "totally enjoy yourself my darling, this is some 'your' time."

Samantha re read the message a few times but knew fully that Barry got busy at work sometimes and was unable to take or make calls, Samantha wasn't put off by the message but was pondering the meaning as she arrived at the masseurs. She entered and made her way to the reception counter and after a quick greeting the girl behind the counter asked Samantha to wait in the waiting area as her masseur was summoned.

Samantha sent Barry a quick message "I'm here waiting for my massage. I love you very much and feel very spoilt, it's a lovely looking place and I've heard good things about this place".

As she sent the message the receptionist called Samantha's attention and introduced her to her masseur, his name was Larry. Samantha's first thoughts were that he was totally gorgeous, and well built. She was going to be naked while he had his hands on her body.

She blushed at her thoughts and briefly scolded herself. She felt her phone buzz as Barry replied to her message "I love you more than anything. I really want you to enjoy your time there that I have organised for you, nothing is off limits, and you call the limits." Catching Samantha a little off guard, with thoughts.

Larry led Samantha down the hall to the massage room, Samantha noted that it was really well decorated, lit by candles and had a nice aroma from burning glow sticks, and some lovely background music playing. Samantha felt really comfortable and at ease, Larry was chatting with her as they arrived, asking questions and explaining where everything was.

Larry mentioned that "Barry had been in to organise Samantha's massage and they had met and had a good discussion. Barry had organised a special treatment for Samantha, anything that she was comfortable with would be taken care of. Larry was very impressed with Barry and their chat, his organisation for today, explaining how he hoped today would go but that Samantha had total control. She had the power to stop anything that made her uncomfortable but welcome to guide it anywhere she felt comfortable." Larry explained that what had been organised for her was not a normal type of service but a very special event, one that she was totally in control of. Samantha was listening to everything being said, and processing. She was almost getting nervous of what Barry may have tried to organise but every time she see looked at Larry her nerves went away and her nipples got a little harder. Larry asked Samantha to get undressed, as he turned and leave the studio briefly, and then lay on the massage table face down. He added that a towel was available to lay over her to cover her modesty, Larry would return in a few minutes. Larry left Samantha alone giving her some time and privacy to get undressed. Samantha started quickly getting undressed and placing her clothes on the hanger, she knew full ware that her nipples were aroused and erect wanting attention from just looking at this hunk but hadn't realised that her pussy was getting very wet as well, it was beginning to get aroused and tingle wanting attention. As Samantha pulled her knickers down, now standing completely naked where her and Larry were chatting only moments ago, Samantha smirked and quickly pinching her clit, causing her to moan in pleasure and gasp some air into her lungs. Oh her pussy wanted some attention, she was feeling very horny and Barry would get her off tonight but right now she squeezed her legs back together and realised she had to get on that table and put the towel over herself before that hunk of a guy came back in and caught her playing with her pussy and put his hands on her naked body.

Samantha quickly got on the table, laying down and pulling the towel to cover her bare naked arse as she squeezed her legs together, tipping her hips forward putting just the right amount of pressure on her clit. Larry then entered the room, as Samantha tried to relax her hips without his noticing, Samantha again looked at this guy, this guy was about to rub her naked body, this stud of a guy. He had a tanned skin, not dark skinned but definitely darker than any guy she had ever been with.

Larry asked "Samantha, as this is a specially organised treatment by your loving husband and not a normal massage, would you be comfortable with me being as naked as you are. I understand that you have a towel covering your privates but I feel that my undressing would add to the experience"

Samantha grinned, her mind was at a thousand thoughts a second, taking in what she was being asked, actually taking a good look at this guy, who was drop dead gorgeous, well built and toned, with darker skin, and dark eyes, a very chiseled face structure as if he could be in movies, broad shoulders, toned slim waist, muscular arms under his tee shirt, muscular legs in his dress trousers, and OMG a huge outline where his dick would be. Samantha pushed her tingling clit into the massage table again as she slightly gasped at the thought of seeing this guy naked, in a room alone with her, his hands on her naked body, her pussy was getting wetter, she could feel it but hoping that Larry might get a look at it too as he massaged her legs.

She then replied "if it makes you more comfortable then I would be totally privileged. It's not everyday an old unattractive woman like me gets a sexy young guy to strip off naked for her" with her very cheeky grin.

Samantha was very pleased that this massage table didn't have the normal standard hole for your face to look down, as she had her head facing Larry, giving her the perfect chance to check him out, had the perfect chance to watch this sexy guy undress in front of her, to see his chiseled muscular body become naked for her pleasure, her pussy was now very wet, her clit begging for attention. When Larry had slowly become naked, with his large, fat flaccid cock swinging between his legs, he made his way to the table. Samantha had never seen such a fat dick before, it looked a bit longer than Barry's hard dick and this one hadn't started to harden at all but it was definitely fatter than Barry's even in this non errect state. Samantha couldn't stop starring at it and was so pleased that Larry now stood beside the table at her head height with his dick only inches away from not only her eyes but her mouth as well. Her breathing became slightly deeper. Samantha had seen cocks in porn and on strippers before but Barry's was the only dick that she had touched, tasted, or fucked since they had started dating. But here, right before here eyes was a stranger's dark and large limp, very large dick, that smelt Devine. Samantha could feel her pussy tingling and getting wetter, her nipples were begging for attention as well.

Larry was continuing a gentle conversation, as if he always stood naked with his dick at eye level with an attractive naked woman, Samantha wondered if Larry could smell how hot her pussy was. Larry began oiling his hands, then began on her shoulders, and upper back.

Samantha give a little moan, then immediately appoligised, "sorry, I didn't mean to moan with your touch, it feels so nice, better than I was expecting, I guess I need this more than I realised."

Samantha couldn't see but Larry smiled, adding "don't worry, it's my pleasure and I take it as a sign of gratitude. Would you mind if I remove the towel covering your mid section please as I would like to use a method that massages your whole body from your shoulders to your calves."

Samantha was almost gushing, entering a world of pleasure, relaxation, and being horny. Samantha was trying not to flex her hips to rub her clit against the bed under her, she was trying not to flex her thighs, she responded with "well it would be a bit rude to try and stay modest when you're here naked in front of me and looking very delicious", with a nervous giggle.

Larry giggled in response as he removed the covering, folding it and putting it behind him then returning to Samantha's upper back, her shoulders, then slowly but surely working the sides of her rib cage and the sides of her boobs, her lower back, then her naked arse cheeks, and her thighs then her calves, concentrating on applying extra oil to her body ready to be massaged. It was an amazing feeling getting her body massaged from shoulder to calves but unfortunately she couldn't see his cock as he worked his way down her body. He spread her feet slightly while he was doing her calves and then working his way back up her legs, to her thighs. Samantha knew her pussy was very wet and aroused, it would have started opening, she hoped Larry could see her pussy. As his fingers got closer to her exposed excited pussy she gasped slightly, slightly pushing her hips up off the bed towards his touch. Larry didn't touch her pussy, but ensuring his finger tips were close, his finger tips were almost where Sam would have loved them to be but he only traced and massaged her inner thighs and up onto her arse. He spent a little time working Samantha's inner thighs, before he turned his attention to her arse cheeks. Samantha was beginning to gasp slightly, her breathing had picked up, she was lifting her hips off the bed slightly trying to push her self into his touch, her pussy was extremely wet, and now open and begging to be used.

Larry was aware of Samantha's arousal, he was working on building her arousal and want. He had been watching her pussy open as her blood flow increased and her juices began to build. He began working her arse cheeks, one in each hand, gently working them apart, he managed to pour more oil onto her lower back and then work the excess oil into her arse crack, it gently ran into and down her arse crack, the oil gently worked its way and tickled her arse crack as it started to run over her anus, Samantha gasped at the sensation and just as quickly it started running through her open and very aroused pussy heading towards her swollen erect clit. Larry was working Samantha's arse, squeezing and massaging her arse cheeks but moving his finger tips towards her anus, Samantha was dying from the tease, then his fingers brushed across her anus. Samantha gasped, she pushed herself into his touch as much as she could but Larry kept her in a state of wanting and tease. Samantha was so aroused, and at the point of gasping but she was thinking deeply.

She had thoughts of her arousal and desire but this man wasn't her husband, Barry, who she loved entirely. Barry had had discussions with Samantha telling her how much he loved her and trusted her, he had said that he wanted her to be satisfied and happy and if a situation arose he wanted her to enjoy another cock as he knew he was a bit small and never lasted long enough. Barry had said that their relationship was way more than just sex, it was a partnership. As Samantha was having these thoughts run through her mind the oil ran along her spread arse between her arse cheeks, over her now alive and sensitive anus towards her open pussy and towards her erect clit, Samantha almost orgasmed as she gasped and felt her legs stiffen.

Larry began working his way up her back, to wards her shoulders, now having to stand beside her face again. Samantha opened her eyes as she began to recover from her near orgasm, trying to get her breathing back under control so she didn't seem like a horny woman who had just almost cum on the massage table. Samantha blinked as she opened her eyes, only inches away and directly in front of her eyes again was Larry's cock, except now it wasn't limp and soft as it had been, now it was standing up alive, it was definitely a lot fatter than Larry's, and looked a little longer but it also had a dribble of clear juicy precum running out of the tip. Samantha gasped, and without realising licked her lips and then opened her mouth a little, wishing she could taste him, his precum, feel his dick. Larry had been watching Samantha, taking note of her reactions, remembering his conversation with Barry.

Larry said "Samantha if you would like to feel my cock you are more than welcome, if you would like to do anything you are more than welcome, I find you very attractive and extremely sensual and I am enjoying this service probably more than I should" as he flexed his cock in front of Samantha's eyes, forcing another drop of precum out. Samantha was entirely relaxed and aroused and horny and dying to touch and taste his cock. She reached her hand out beside her face and wrapped her fingers around his large cock, unable to close her hand around his cock like she could easily with Barry's. It felt very stiff and heavy and powerful but at the same time the surface felt soft and hot, Samantha could feel Larry's heartbeat in the veins that run along his cock. She began to lay his cock towards the table near her face while moving her head towards his cock. She had her mouth opening and her tounge came out and began licking his knob, licking his precum, tasting him, and loving it. Samantha felt her pussy tingling more, her body was on fire. She had hold of a big cock, licking the knob and tasting another man's precum as she started to wank his cock a little and then trying to swallow his knob whist licking the head inside her stretched mouth. His precum tasted devine, his cock and balls smelt devine, he tasted and smelt different to Barry but Samantha needed more. She bobbed her head along his cock trying to swallow as much as she could, in her very stretched mouth, as she lifted her head she was running her tounge over his knob while she held the knob in her lips, getting all of his precum.

Larry was trying hard to let Samantha enjoy his cock without thrusting his hips, the pleasure she was giving him with her mouth was immense. He worked one of his hands along her back, towards her arse, working his fingers into her oiled arse crack, rubbing her oiled anus and slipping two fingers into her wet and open pussy. Gliding them in and out, fucking her open wet pussy while Samantha was sucking as much of his hard cock into her mouth, as she could. Samantha let the hand she had been wanking his hard cock with go and began feeling his balls, tickling them, massaging them, cradling them as she gobbled his cock while his fingers slid in and out of her pussy. Her hips were pushing against his fingers, her mouth was gagging trying to swallow as much of his cock as she could, his balls were on fire from the attention given to them. Samantha felt her orgasm quickly building to an uncontrollable explosion in almost an instant, her pussy was gripping Larry's fingers,her hips and legs were spasming, she couldn't moan in pleasure or gasp because she swallowed more of his cock, feeling it swell a little more and feeling Larry begin to stiffen as he gasped and started cumming in Samantha's mouth, shooting his load in her throat, slightly thrusting his hips as if fucking her face. Samantha loved the taste of his cum, the fact that he had made her cum and she had made him cum.

As they both came down from their orgasms, Larry moved to the end of the bed, between Samantha's feet, he had his hands on her ankles, running a hand up and down each leg, reaching up as far as her thighs then back to her ankles.

Larry asked Samantha "if you would like to continue the service I'd really like to try a new service. Move down the bed towards me so that you are standing on the ground and then lay forward so the bed supports your body, I'll be behind you and work on you from the new position"

Samantha began moving into the new position, knowing that she would be bent over naked in front of a naked man with her wet open pussy against his naked cock, Samantha hoped to feel his cock. As she worked herself into position.

Larry began massaging her back and then her shoulders, explaining "in this position the body and muscles are in a different position and tension allowing me to work on parts of your body that I can't while your laying down" as Larry reached forward to her shoulders he leaned forward slightly bringing his cock against her arse.

Samantha raised herself slightly onto her toes putting Larry's dick against her open pussy, and then slightly pushing backwards she could feel his cock between her pussy lips, at her wet opening, stretching her pussy further open, stretching her open, her clit tingling, pushing backwards onto his large fat hard cock. Samantha gasped and grunted as she push back against Larry's cock as it stretched her open further and he began to push forward a little, Samantha had never had a cock this big before and paused as her pussy got used to the size, before pushing back for more.

It wasn't long before Samantha had all of Larry's cock in her and she could feel his balls resting against her pussy lips, almost but not quite against her clit, she had never felt so full, so stretched, finding feelings she never knew about. Samantha's pussy felt so full, and stretched to the point of total enjoyment.

After a short pause for her to get used to the feelings and size, Larry began fucking her hard and fast. Samantha was totally getting fucked, her body was getting used and pleasured. Larry pulled his cock out on the out stroke until just his knob was in Samantha's pussy before driving it in that fast that when his cock was all the way in Larry would begin to remove his cock and his balls would swing forward and slap against Samantha's clit, they both quickly cum very hard, Larry filled her clamping pussy with the cum squirting from his cock, Samantha's pussy was squeezing and milking his cock for all of his cum, her body was in full spasm as she grunted in pleasure.

12