A Gift for Scott

Story Info
Mother acts on her desire to satisfy wheelchair bound son.
7k words
4.42
33k
53
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Gift for Scott - by 6EroticWanderingMind9 -- Copyright © 2023

During the period when our son Scott was growing up, I continually told him how handsome he was and he would always respond by saying thank you, but that he didn't think he was any different from many of his friends.

I lightheartedly told him, that if he kept on the course he was on in the 'good looks' department, that any number of desirable young woman would more than likely be lining up wanting to date him.

As time went on, not only did he continue to become more handsome and strikingly so, a real Adonis in my view. Unfortunately, due to a freak injury he incurred while rock climbing, he became crippled below the waist and was confined to a wheelchair and my prediction of the young women lining up to date him never materialized.

I didn't fool myself and fully realized that Scott's physical limitations and needs resulting from his injury would require a uniquely special woman, for her to be interested in becoming involved with Scott romantically. She would not only have to be someone willing to take on the responsibilities of assisting him with his daily physical needs, but just as importantly accept his limitations in satisfying her sexual desires and requirements.

Due to his warm and friendly nature, Scott did however have several very attractive female friends, but they unfortunately were not to become anything more than platonic friendships.

Following his accident, I took special care to stay clear of any comments regarding female companionship and it had not become an issue until Scott began having nocturnal ejaculations several times a week.

One morning as I was cleansing Scott and stripping his bed in order to cleanup the results of what appeared to have been a night of several such emissions, he lamented that he'd never felt deprived of anything until it became apparent that he would never have the opportunity to actually experience the joy of sexual relations with the opposite sex. This had been the first time that he ever voiced 'it's just isn't fair', at least out load. He did mention however that his 'wet dreams' did at least provide him with some measure of gratification and pleasure.

One afternoon several days later while I was sorting through his semen stained pajama bottoms and bed linens in the laundry room, it occurred to me that I could possibly attempt to help increase his level of gratification that he experienced from his nocturnal dreams and subsequent emissions, by providing him with some visual stimulation. I knew that my husband considered both 'girlie' magazines and soft core porn as part of his preliminary foreplay routine, which on those occasions I also found them to be personally beneficial. So I thought, why not provide Scott with similar materials to view before retiring each evening, in the hope of helping to increase his nocturnal imaginations.

As I wasn't sure how my husband would react to my plans, I thought it best not to ask him if I could utilize some of his 'stash' and decided that I'd obtain a number of these items myself. Not wanting to be seen purchasing any of these items by anyone who might recognize me, I traveled to a neighboring town. I prayed that I wouldn't be seen entering the adult 'porn' establishment or worse yet, while either selecting or paying for the items at the register.

I thought it prudent at the outset to remain with Scott as I began to introduce him to the adult rated videos and subsequently to several internet porn sites, telling him that it was normal that he do so. It was awkward for us both at first, especially when he had questions during some of the more erotic exchanges as they were happening on screen. It was my hope that in introducing Scott to porn, that it would help to increase his nocturnal imaginations during his dream sequences and hopefully attain a higher level of sexual release and accompanying gratification.

As I was loading the CD player for him to watch a purportedly explicit 3X video, he asked if he could watch it by himself, but this time uncovered from the waist down while lying on his bed. I was elated by his new found interest and helped him prepare and then retreated to the living room in order to provide him with a measure of privacy, telling him to call me when he needed help 'cleaning up'. I had not noticed any attempt on his part to arouse himself by fondling his genitals, trying to 'get it up' while viewing any of the previous videos, but I was hopeful that he might attempt to masturbate himself this time.

Knowing that the video he was going to view was 55 minuets long, after waiting for an hour and 15 minuets I went to his door and when I didn't hear anything, thinking that he might have fallen asleep, I knocked lightly and asked "Scott is everything all right?'

With an exasperated voice, he responded "Nothing happened, so you might as well come in."

Now, I'd seen my son in all states of dress and undress, but not until I opened his door and saw him lying there with the head of his semi-erect phallus sticking out of his hand with his fingers still lightly curled around it, did I ever think of him in a sexual way.

I felt so bad for him, here he had for the first time attempted to masturbate and he sat there sexually dejected. I asked him "Do you want to discuss it?"

He responded "What good would that do? It's just no use, I'll never know what it is to feel a real sexual release, at least not with a female. How could I, I can't even properly arouse myself after what, almost an hour?" And then he pleaded, "Whatever you do mom, please don't ever mention this to anyone, I don't need any pity or worse yet, I don't want dad to know, it's bad enough that you know."

"Wait a minute young man, there's nothing to be embarrassed about, a lot of men can't 'perform' whenever they want." I responded.

Without a second's delay Scott shot back "Oh yeah, I'll bet dad never had a problem, especially having someone like you as his partner."

Responding I said "Be careful Scott, that's one bet you'd lose. I'll tell you something and don't you ever share this with anyone either, but your dad disappointed me on our wedding night. I think it was a combination of his being exhausted, as well as his nervousness wanting to 'satisfy' me, that he was unable to 'perform'".

Scott chuckled at my comments, then he asked, "If you don't mind my asking mom, was dad able to 'perform' the following night?"

Smiling I answered "Not only did he 'perform', but he made up for it in spades, especially with some special assistance from yours truly."

"How so?" he inquired further.

"Whoa, this is getting a little too personal mister!" I replied. Then, after a short period of reflection I added "Well, being that you and I have this special relationship, I know I can share some of these things, things that I wouldn't even consider sharing with anyone else, because I know you appreciate their confidential nature."

After a short pause I continued "Well, as you've seen in many of the erotic videos you've viewed, a sexual partner can become aroused and satisfied vaginally without direct penile penetration, their partner can perform various other acts that can be the impetus to help them climax."

Looking dejected Scott said "Yeah, but I'll never be in that position, no pun intended, where I'll have anyone willing to be my sexual partner, especially since I wouldn't easily be able to return the favor."

I immediately responded "Whoa Scott, haven't you been paying attention to the videos, there are a number of ways for partners to pleasure one other. Your fingers young man work just fine and you are quite capable of digitally pleasuring a partner sexually. Additionally, your tongue can be utilized to sexually arouse and pleasure a partner in several ways."

Without missing a beat, Scott shot back "That's true mom, but you're the one who is now missing the point."

I responded by asking "And that is?"

Scott answered simply "The one important point, the 'Partner' you kept mentioning"

I guess that up until this point, I had been somewhat oblivious and had not fully realized that by having watched a number of the videos with Scott, that I too had become sexually aroused along with him. Being that his response struck me so deeply, after an excruciating long pause I said "OK Scott, you can never divulge or share with anyone what I'm about to discuss with you, for a number of reasons. First and foremost, what I'm about to propose to you could be considered to be improper and would definitely cause serious difficulties between your father and I, should he ever find out. Additionally, it could also lead to some legal difficulties, as some might think that I took advantage of your situation and could possibly be considered as sexual abuse on my part."

Then I asked, "Scott, do you think that if you were able to view a naked woman right here in your room as you attempted to masturbate, do you think that might possibly help to stimulate and arouse your sexual desires and help you attain a climax?"

Not actually picking up on what I was proposing, Scott responded "I guess, but we'll never know, will we mom? What are you going to do, call 'Babes Are Us' and schedule a 'house' call?"

Continuing I said "Scott, can we agree that what we discuss or do here together is strictly confidential between just you and I, and that you promise to never divulge or mention it to anyone, not ever, not for any reason what so ever? Can you agree to that?"

Looking even more bewildered, Scott answered "Yes, of course I can, and do mom, but what exactly are you referring to?"

I checked my watch and saw that Scott's dad wouldn't be expected home for at lease two hours, so I said "Get ready handsome, but if you don't approve of what I'm about to share with you, just tell me and I'll stop and we don't have to continue and I promise that I wouldn't be angry with you if you don't want me continue."

Scott's eyes brightened and a smile widened on his lips as I unbuttoned and removed my blouse, followed by my unclasping my bra. His jaw dropped as I allowed my bra straps to gently lower along my arms, closely followed by its cups that were covering my breasts. Then tossing the bra next to him on his bed I said "Get busy fondling yourself young man, we don't have all day, and we certainly don't want your dad walking in to see any of this now, do we?"

Continuing to smile broadly without taking his eyes off of my breasts, Scott immediately began to fondle his manhood and I was pleased to notice a slight rise in his normally flaccid member. After about 30 seconds I offered "It appears that you might require a little more encouragement in order to become fully aroused Scott." I then unbuttoned the waistband of my skirt, followed by the lowering of its zipper and then allowed the skirt to fall gently to the floor.

As Scott continued stroking his now semi-rigid shaft, he glanced down and noticed the dampness on the front panel of my panties, which I believe was the added impetus that helped him reach a somewhat rigid erection.

Not until I noticed my son's reaction was I made aware that I too had become aroused. Scott smiled broadly as I stood after bending to remove my panties, providing him with his very first view of my neatly trimmed vaginal mound. After what couldn't have been more that six or seven seconds, but seemed much longer, Scott raised his eyes and met mine in what I can only discribe as a loving, erotic and approving smile.

I then reminded Scott of our agreement of complete discretion and confidentiality saying, "Remember Scott, what happens between us here behind closed doors, is between you and I only. It's our very special secret and ours alone."

Scott immediately responded "Why would I ever do anything to jeopardize what you're willing to share with me like this mom?"

My having now fully exposed myself to my son, helped to cause my defenses to diminish further and allowed me to begin to consider a more 'personal relationship' with him. The incest nature of what I was now seriously contemplating sharing with Scott, caused my thoughts and desires to think of nothing other than how we might satisfy one another sexually.

I began using Scott's needs as my justification, or was it really just a lame excuse for my desire to having direct vaginal intercourse with him. I began to rationalize that if I was able to stimulate Scott properly, that he just might be able to have a full and completely rigid erection leading hopefully to a climax while experiencing direct skin to skin contact. I further reasoned that my pleasuring him would not only be enjoyable for him, but also provide him wit,h his first ultimate male/female bonding experience, even if it was with his own mother.

The more I allowed myself to accept the notion of my being intimate with and pleasuring Scott, the more sexually aroused I became. I realized I had to proceed without delay before I let reason be my guide and chicken out.

Having been on birth control, I knew I couldn't become pregnant and therefore we could 'enter' into this ultimate act without any regard to timing, other than to avoid at all cost the possibility of being caught by my husband..

For several weeks previously, my husband had been discussing the possibility of going to our lakeside cabin in order to begin to prepare it for the approaching summer season, but that due to his heavy work load at the office he would be unable to do so.

Realizing that spending several days alone with Scott at the cabin would provide me with the perfect secluded environment for what I had in mind for Scott and I. I took advantage of the situation and offered to do the preliminary cabin clean-up and preparations for the upcoming season myself, reasoning that this would provide the perfect cover to travel there and be alone with Scott for a period of time without being suspect.

The remote cabin location would provide the perfect environment. I could wear whatever I thought appropriate to seduce Scott by arousing him sexually to the point that he would want me, as much as I was now aware that I wanted to pleasure him sexually. So during dinner that evening, I mentioned to my husband that I was scheduled to travel to the cabin in the coming days in order to 'open' it and do the initial 'airing out' and cleaning, in order to get it ready for the approaching summer season.

Then, just to make certain that my husband didn't get the idea of surprising Scott and I as we were in the midst of being intimate with one another, by coming up unannounced, I suggested that being that he has been working extra hard at work on his current project, that he consider calling his brother and arrange for their annual golf outing as soon as he was caught up at work. I assured him that Scott and I could handle all of the initial cabin preparations and urged him to begin thinking about the golf outing. He accepted not only my offer to open the cabin, but emailed his brother that evening also.

As I contemplated on how best to go about seducing my loving son, to provide him with the pleasures he had no inkling of, it occurred to me that if I ceased my birth control regimen right away and that if I decided to, I could have Scott's baby. The more I gave it serious consideration, the more I became aroused. However, I knew that to be fair I'd have to somehow get his approval before doing so. I rationalized that it was the best way that I could prove to him, that he indeed was not really any different from any other man.

Of course, I realized that the best possibility of getting his approval would be when we were in the throes of passion, him riding me bareback without protection and then tell him I wanted to have HIS baby, but discarded that approach as I felt it would be too underhanded and could backfire causing untold feelings of betrayal.

So, I decided that I would mention it to Scott as we became 'involved' during our visit at the cabin. My plans were to schedule our trip to the cabin during my 'fertile' period, so that I would be at the peak of my ability to conceive and hopefully have Scott's first load of sperm deposited in my womb fertilize one of my receptive eggs, at the same time as I also helped him lose his virginity. And yes, I still planned to bring protection just in case he didn't agree to 'father' his son and brother.

I moved forward with my planned seduction of my son under the guise of my continuing desire to satisfy his sexual cravings. It's true, my initial reason to satisfy his needs were altruistic, admirable some might even think. Then I allowed my personal desires to enter into the equation and now I not only wanted to satisfy his sexual thirst and desires, but now I was more than willing to cross that invisible line of incest, big time. I not only wanted to mate with my son Scott for mutual sexual gratification, but I now wanted him to plant his seed deep in my fertile receptacle of love, in order to begin a new life that we will have created together.

So, having compiled a list of the various items I needed to accomplish my planned seduction of my unsuspecting son, I purchased the items during the next weeks shopping trips. I wasn't stressed to find the perfect place to squirrel and hide away the various items I purchased, which if my husband saw them would wonder why I was bringing them along with me on a trip with our son during our visit to the cabin, especially since my husband wouldn't be there. I simply put them in a container on the shelf in my closet marked vaginal wipes.

To make certain that I covered any and all contingencies, I purchased both male and female contraceptives, even though I had hopes that Scott would eventually agree to impregnate me during this trip. With any luck we wouldn't require any of them! However, in order to assure that I did indeed cover all contingencies, I even made sure to obtain a supply of the 'day after' pill, just in case Scott initially acquiesced to my desire but then had second thoughts.

During the days leading to our departure, I made sure to replay some of Scott's favorite young and middle-aged amateur couple videos exhibiting loving exchanges in a full range of sexual positions and activities. I also incorporated several videos of a new genre of porn that I had been holding off introducing Scott to, Mother and Son incest videos. I made certain to choose titles in which the participants exhibited respectful but passionate loving exchanges between the Mother and Son with no vulgarities, mindless banter nor any disrespectful language. It was my hope that these videos would subconsciously provide Scott with sufficient food for thought about considering the idea of such a relationship with me.

The phone rang on the evening prior to our planned departure and Scott answered it. "Hello. Oh hi dad, yeah we're just about packed and will be leaving early tomorrow morning, we'll give you a call from the cabin once we arrive. Yes, of course, we'll leave a message if your unavailable and we get your phone mail so that you can check it when you can. Oh yes of course, go ahead to keep your appointment. Bye."

I used the phone interruption to change into my somewhat sheer nightgown and when Scott noticed me, he smiled his approval. I positioned myself behind Scott's wheelchair and grasping the handles I began pushing him toward his bedroom saying "Time to get you ready for bed handsome, so you can get some shut eye." As we entered Scott's bedroom I asked, "Do you want to get right to sleep and pass up on tonight's video?"

Scott responded immediately "Hell no mom, I'd never be able to get to sleep. What did you have planned for tonight?"

Answering I said, "I found an interesting selection where a mother and her son engage in satisfying one another, after the father has long gone to bed."

12