A Gift for Scott

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After undressing Scott and positioning him on his bed and preparing to put his pj bottoms on, Scott asked "Would you mind if I slept without putting anything on?" to which I responded "Of course not." then added "And don't worry about staining the sheets!" to which Scott simply smiled.

It was my intention to load the video and then excuse myself for the evening, saying that I needed to prepare for our early start the following day. I wanted Scott to view the video in private, hoping it would increase his libido and help keep him horny even after he masturbated. I knew I was being selfish, wanting him to be horny as possible during our ride together the following day as we traveled to the cabin.

I was up extra early and dressed in what I like to refer to as 'provocative casual' attire. My clothes were just loose fitting enough to be comfortable for our journey, but I thought draped nicely to highlight my feminine attributes. Wearing no bra, my silk blouse flowed in such a way that it was impossible for Scott not to notice the shape of my orbs and the arousal of my erect nipples. I knew that by my wearing shorts that likewise displayed my slender legs and ankles, would cause Scott's trousers to prominently display his arousal throughout the day and hopefully provide us with a discussion point along the way.

Although I made sure to avoid the elephant in the room by constantly redirecting our verbal exchanges, both during helping Scott to dress and while sauntering in front of him in the kitchen, it was difficult for me to remain calm noticing his constant visual attention to my breasts and my prominent camel toe displayed in the crotch of my shorts as I moved about.

We were on the road about 25 minutes after we finished with breakfast. Initially, we exchanged the standard banter of how nice the day was, how we have been looking forward to the trip and spending a few days together away from our normal surroundings, as well as how long the trip was going to take.

Needless to say, I was looking forward to our time together and couldn't wait to be alone with Scott at the cabin without any concern of being 'interrupted' or worse yet getting caught, should the proceedings go the way I had hoped and planned for.

It was easy to see that Scott was enjoying his view of me, as he sat next to me in the passenger's seat during our road trip. He thought he was clever when he would point and ask a question about something down the road ahead of us, hoping to direct my attention there so that he could take a slightly longer look at my womanly charms, thinking that I was unaware of his attention. He should have only known that it was his attention to my 'charms' that caused my nipples to become aroused and remain erect. It wasn't difficult for him to notice how the fabric of my blouse displayed my mammary arousal, which in turn enticed me to spread my legs to award him for having done so.

At one point, after having traveled for about 15 minutes without any verbal exchange, I broke the silence by asking 'innocently', "So Scott, did you sleep well last night?"

He answered "Yes I did, but not right way. That was one thought provoking video you selected."

"How so?" I asked.

"I felt guilty masturbating as I watched it, you know, because of the content. The mother and son satisfying one another. I couldn't help but think of it being you and I, you know satisfying each other like they did."

Then before I could respond, Scott asked me a number of questions regarding the on screen Mother & Son relationship he had watched. What I told him in response to his inquiries was "When a Mother and Son already have a longstanding close personal and loving relationship, whom better could provide each other with truly intimate and love based sexual satisfaction? Neither has to go seeking a partner that truly has their best interests at heart, they already have that in each other."

With a questioning cock of his head, Scott asked "But what about, you know the incest nature of such an exchange?"

Responding cautiously, I answered "Well that's one hurdle that only each Mother and Son couple entering into such a relationship need to address and grapple with. I don't expect that it would be an easy decision for them to make Scott. However, should they find that such a relationship is personally rewarding and they both acknowledge and accept that the incest considerations could have potential negative ramifications should their relationship become known, then why not. It goes without saying, that it would be best if they were extremely cautious and kept their clandestine relationship secret, not only for their own sake, but also to protect those close to them from being hurt."

Scott then queried, "Who else could get hurt mom?"

I responded, "I guess those that could be considered 'collateral damage', the other family members, the husband and any other children if there are any and other close family members."

Showing concern on his face, Scott asked "Are there any situations when collateral damage might be acceptable?"

I answered "Wow, that's truly a mature question Scott. I'm not sure if collateral damage could ever be considered truly acceptable. However, I believe that a spouse should never feel cheated upon, if that spouse has held back sexually in their relationship, causing the 'wandering' spouse to seek affection elsewhere due their sexless marriage."

I began feeling guilty realizing that Scott was displaying concerns and was conflicted by the erotic nature of our incest related discussion. I realized that I was being unfair to him by my allowing my selfish personal erotic desires to enter into the equation and decided that if nothing else, I would not broach the subject of my desire for him to father 'our child'.

I knew that I still desired our becoming sexually involved as lovers, but I decided that I would not push Scott into anything that he might not be comfortable with. I did decide however, that during our time together at the cabin I would not try to dissuade him of our mutually pleasuring one another should he respond favorably to my enticements for us to enter into such a rewarding exchange. I further decided that I was willing to wait to satisfy my desire for Scott to impregnate me with his virgin sperm and planned to go back on the pill once we arrived at the cabin.

Scott and I talked so intently during the balance of our trip as we covered a number of his concerns, that I hadn't realized our location until we were turning onto the private road leading up to our cabin.

It took several more minutes of driving to reach the cabin, during which I felt nervous and anxious like a virgin knowing she was going to seduce her beau and hopefully lose her virginity.

During the unloading of our vehicle, I purposely placed all of our luggage and other items on the bed in the smaller sleeping quarters, so that only the bed in the master bedroom would be 'available for sleeping' on this first evening. I also made certain that during my unpacking, that I removed only the bare essential sleepwear for us to wear that first night.

I had planned and looked forward to our 'sleeping' together for the first time, but was unsure how Scott would react to these sleeping arrangements, so I explained that I would have to rearrange the suitcases the following day, but that we would have to share the one bed in the master bedroom and sleep together.

I immediately turned and left the room after announcing our sleeping arrangements and explaining that I wanted to bring in the free-standing electric mica heater into the bedroom and plug it in to begin warming the room right away. Although that fact was true, what I really wanted was to give my sleeping arrangement announcement time to register with Scott.

When I returned, Scott hesitantly asked "Do you really think it will be all right for us to sleep together in the same bed? What would dad think if he found out we slept together?

Feigning innocence and ignorance, I replied "Why not Scott, you've slept with us in our bed for years when you were younger. Why wouldn't your father approve?"

"Yes, I know I've slept with you and dad before, but I'm not that little boy anymore." Scott responded

Responding to Scott's concerns, I said "If it disturbs you that much Scott, I can clear all of our belongings from the other bedroom, but it'll take some time and to be honest I'm beat and think we should turn in as soon possible."

Although Scott agreed saying that wasn't necessary and came to accept our sleeping arrangements, he awkwardly asked "Even though we have to sleep in the same bed tonight, would it be OK if I slept without my pajamas, as I've sort of gotten use to sleeping that way?"

Responding, I explained "I only have a chemise and my panties to wear to bed tonight myself, everything else is in the other luggage, but the bed is large enough, so your sleeping 'au natural' shouldn't be a problem."

What I didn't mention to Scott was that the chemise was none too long and both it and the panties were made of an extremely sheer, almost transparent light blue material and yes, I actually preferred his sleeping au natural.

This night was the most difficult for me getting Scott ready for bed. My visions of our lying beside each other, caused my pulse to increase incrementally as I first removed his shirt and undershirt and then positioned him on the bed. I could feel my nipples become erect as I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned the waistband of his trousers. My mouth became dry as I unzipped his fly and gently removed his trousers over his hips and worked them completely down and off his legs.

Being that I had positioned myself on the mattress to remove Scott's pants and briefs for bed, I was now facing him with my butt cheeks resting on my legs. I felt flushed as I rose to 'kneel walk' closer to him in order to remove his briefs and realized that my panties had become extremely damp. I hesitated when I was in position as I gazed at the opened flap of Scott's briefs. It was like I had never before seen his flaccid member and was mesmerized at its sight.

I noticed that Scott was now smiling at my hesitant reaction and I hoped that I hadn't telegraphed my intentions, so I immediately slipped his briefs down and having removed them, I tossed them to the side and removed myself from the mattress. I then went about finalizing getting Scott comfortable by covering him with a sheet and fluffing his pillows. I leaned in and kissed Scott on the forehead and said goodnight.

As I was about to exit the room Scott asked "Didn't you forget something mom?"

I responded "No, I don't think so Scott, what do you think I forgot?"

Somewhat shyly Scott replied "Uh, like the CD player and the CD's, you know, so I can...."

I interjected, "Oh. dam, yes, the CD player and CD's. Sorry Scott, unfortunately their all packed away with everything else. You'll just have to try to entertain yourself by recalling some of the scenes in your favorite videos or just try to go to sleep without tonight." and left the bedroom saying "I'll be in later." without looking back to see his reaction.

I waited patiently and about 15 minuets later I heard Scott frustratingly call out my name.

As I entered the bedroom Scott said with a measure of disappointment "Mom, I've tried to fall to sleep but can't and I really need to... you know, 'pleasure myself ' in order to relax so I could finally fall to sleep."

I responded saying "Come on Scott, can't you get by this one night without..."

"No mom, you know I've become accustomed to relaxing myself by" and he finally said the word "'masturbating' before falling to sleep. Isn't there something you can think of?"

Suffice it to say that I was anxious to begin my seduction of Scott and I realized that a large part of my anxiety was due to my wanting to 'get the ball rolling' with Scott and see where 'things' would progress.

Scott smiled as I approached close to where he was positioned on the mattress, the very same mattress that I planned to seduce and pleasure him on. His smile broadened as I was now providing him with an unrestricted view of my scantily clad body. He moaned softly as I gently placed my left hand onto his leg and fondled his inner thigh with my fingertips.

Looking into Scott eyes with a passion that I had long since forgotten I was capable of, I said "Sweetheart, do you remember that I had promised you something special for your last birthday. I said anything you wanted, but you were never quite able to decide exactly what it was that you wanted?"

Scott curtly responded "Mom, what has that to do with my current predicament?"

Continuing to look at Scott passionately, I said "Well Scott, due to your present dilemma, I've decided exactly what you could benefit from as a very special birthday gift from me. I won't wait any longer as I believe tonight would be the perfect time for you to receive it, especially since our current situation of being here alone at the cabin has afforded us the opportunity for me to do so without our being interrupted.

Scott was wide-eyed but silent as I began to massage further up his inner thigh. I told him in as sultry a voice as I could "This is the something that I think might help you to 'rise to the occasion'. Just relax and let me do all the pleasuring that you'll need tonight. If you aren't interested in what I'm about to do just say so and I'll stop."

I continued to methodically massage my son's inner thigh. working my hand up without the slightest hesitation. His cock reacted positively to my touch as my palm caressed first the surface of his scrotum and then the warmth of his no longer flaccid member. Scott enthusiastically voiced his approval as I gingerly wrapped my hand around his stiffening shaft and began to stroke his erection. His initial response was "Oh mom yes, yes."

Taking my other hand, I lightly caressed the surface of his scrotum and letting it rest in the palm of my hand, I asked in a sexy whisper "Does this feel as good as when you pleasure yourself Scott?"

He responded "No better, much better mom. Who needs videos, when I have you like this?"

I continued stroking his manhood for a number of minutes and in an effort to prolong his pleasure, each time it appeared he was about to reach his peak, I would pause for several seconds and then begin to slowly stroke him again. Explaining my actions I told him "I want this time to be extra special for you Scott, I want you to remember this, the first time I brought you to a climax."

Scott smiled and said "I promise I'll never forget this mom, but please just let me come mom. Please!"

Then, as I had him at the point where he was nearing his fifth 'peak' and what was to become his point of no return, I stroked his shaft with several slow long strokes, ending each upward stoke by caressing the mushroom head of his 'cock' with the palm of my hand causing him to shudder. Paying special attention to how he responded both physically and orally, I determined that he was at the crescendo of his point of ejaculation. Smiling as we were staring one another eye to eye, I said in a raspy sexy voice "Happy Birthday Baby!" and immediately took his pulsing cock between my lips and began sucking him deep and lovingly.

Almost immediately, Scott's body began to spasm as I felt his shaft throb in my mouth and his scrotum tighten in my hand, indicating his accumulated 'man essence' was about to burst forth. Scott excitedly cautioned me saying, "Mom, mom I'm going to cum." I happily tightened my lips around his girth and increased the suction as I continued sucking his cock, pleasuring him as best I could and simply responded "Ummm hummmp!"

As I continued providing Scott with his special birthday gift, I noticed a slight movement in his legs causing his hips to rise almost imperceptibly off the bed. I thought I noticed a shallow upward thrusting action to meet my downward oral ministration on his climaxing manhood encased in my oral cavity of delight.

Sometime during our sexual exchange, Scott placed his hands on either side of my head holding it in place, indicating that he didn't want me to release his throbbing cock from between my lips.

As Scott came down from his first mom induced climax, I kept his slowly deflating pleasure pole between my lips for several minutes, as I lavishly licked and sucked up the lingering baby making fluids. Scott moaned and said "That was by far the BEST birthday gift you could have ever given me mom. I'll assume that dad wouldn't approve of your selection, would he?"

Not hearing any response from me, Scott then asked "And what did you mean when you said 'I want you to remember this first time I brought you to a climax'. Can I really hope for an encore and repeat performance and if so, do I have to wait until my next birthday or another special occasion?"

I responded "No, your dad is definitely not to know of my special gift to you here tonight, and if you promise not to mention this to anyone, and I do mean anyone at all about tonight, you'll only have to wait until tomorrow morning for us to pleasure one another again!"

"You have my word, I won't ever mention what happens between us. As far as I'm concerned 'What happen here in this cabin, and hopefully at home after we return, stays just between you and I. And I hope that at some point, nothing comes between you and I mom, if you know what I mean!"

"Yes, I know what you mean Scott" and of course I did.

The days following our first night were indescribable. Being that I was truly in total agreement with Scott's wish for us to go 'bare back' when we consummated our special relationship,

I began taking my birth control pills that evening. However for these initial mating's, I also made sure to take the 'morning after' pill each morning following those times that I was blessed with Scott having climaxed in me during this period at the cabin.

I'm please to report that we had intimate relations every day, sometimes several times a day during this visit at the cabin. Sometimes I would pleasure Scott orally, other times we would mutually pleasure one another orally and I am pleased to repeat that I was indeed required to take the morning after pill, several times.

It was during our stay that I decided to no longer even consider having Scott father our child. I now had hopes, that because of his new found feelings of sexual worth, that at some point he would meet and become involved with someone special and possibly even get married.

I did however decide that I was willing to continue our intimate relations for as long as Scott desired, married or not, even if it meant we only consummated our relationship a couple of times a year. I made sure to make it abundantly clear to Scott, that I'd happily satisfy his every sexual need and erotic desire, any time and in any way he wished. I made certain that he realized my offer would stand for as long as he wanted us to continue our special relationship, no matter what else transpired.

This is not the end. It is only the beginning of what I anticipate will be a life long series of mutually rewarding mother/son exchanges of support and yes sexual intimacy. Our intimate rendezvous will take place both at home when it is appropriate and at what will become our clandestine hideaway. This love nest will afford us with limitless opportunities to be free to indulge in gratifying each other's carnal desires, while limiting the potential of our being found in what might be considered an unlawful embrace or intimate position. I have to end now, my undies require changing as they're soaking wet!

12