A Gift for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep that up, and you'll have to have sex with me," Vicky stated.

"As if that's a chore," I answered, taking Vicky's cup and placing it on her side table before pulling the quilt aside and sliding between her spread and welcoming thighs. We made slow, passionate love until my gorgeous wife bit my shoulder and screamed her release against my skin. When I heard her scream, I relaxed the severely held control I had over my libido and orgasmed deliciously inside her tightly gripping pussy.

Holding her to me, I rolled out of bed and walked to our en suite. As I walked, my wilting cock slid from her freshly filled pussy, and my spend ran from her. Turning the water to a soothing heat, I stepped under the sprinkling shower. I let Vicky fall to the floor and then turned her around. Taking a soft cloth, I applied a liberal amount of body wash and carefully washed her tiny, gorgeous, staunchly muscled body, delighting in every strong curve.

After a shower, we dressed and made our way to the kitchen. Putting the plate I'd made for Vicky, which was cold now, on the floor, I let our red-coloured American Staffy in. She looked eagerly at the food and then at me, waiting for the instruction to eat. With that instruction given, Layla helped herself to the cold bacon and eggs. I considered making another plate but decided we'd go out for breakfast instead.

I smiled at my wife. Vicky had put on a tiny bright yellow skort with a matching midi top. The 'skirt part' barely covered Vicky's muscular ass and showed her powerful thighs beautifully. Because the skort had a thin gusset stitched into the skort, I knew my wife would be knickerless. I wondered if she'd trimmed her typically hairy snatch, so I slid my fingers under her curvy bottom and tickled her perineum. I felt her arousal and the springy bush hairs she often had.

"Pervert," she snapped as she only playfully tried to pull away from my probing fingers before pressing firmly down on them.

"You love it," I pointed out, bringing my wet fingers to my nose and smelling her delicious aroma.

"That I do, lover," Vicky responded as she groped my thickening erection.

We had a tasty breakfast at Banter Coffee House, which wasn't far from home. Returning briefly home, we changed into athletic wear and drove to the Wynnum foreshore. We ran up to the wharves before returning past where we'd started and jogging down to Lota. Then, turning away from the bay, we ran over the top of the old dunes, now covered with grass, roads and houses, before returning to our car. I took it easy because Vicky wasn't exactly built to run. Her muscular build wasn't designed with long-distance running in mind. However, she still covered the almost ten-kilometre distance with little apparent effort.

Returning to the car, we wiped ourselves down, walked to one of the many cafés near where we were, and got coffee. Taking them back to the waterfront, we ran through our stretches before sitting close and enjoying our beverages as we watched the many pleasure boats using the bay. Unfortunately, the seaside in this part of Moreton Bay was mud. The only sand was where it had been trucked in up near the jetty. Therefore, we couldn't enjoy a walk along the beach. We'd considered moving north to the Sunshine Coast or South to The Gold. But we liked where we lived and had our two pre-teen-year-old kids in good schools.

Not wanting to return home, I took my wife for a spin over Mount Nebo and Glorious before turning right and going up to the Somerset Dam's picnic area. My BMW M5 wasn't as quick, nimble or agile as Vicky's MGBGT, but it was still a fun car to flick through the tight turns along this route. Unfortunately, the many permanent speed cameras that now infested these roads meant the trip was done more sedately than I'd previously done it.

Only a few other people were at the site, and I was tempted to strip and go for a swim, daring Vicky to join me in the water naked. However, it was only early September, and although our southern cousins would probably think it was warm enough to swim, I chickened out. Instead, we spent an enjoyable hour wandering around and talking. Around four p.m., we got back in the car and took the freeways home.

I'd booked us into Walter's Steakhouse for dinner at 7.30. We barely had enough time to shower and ready ourselves to go. With barely enough time to make our appointment, I helped my stylishly dressed wife into the car, and she purposefully flashed her sweet, hairy pussy at me. Chuckling, I swiftly walked to my side and drove into town,

We got lucky. As I turned into Alice Street, another motorist put his indicator on, wanting to pull out of his park. A quick flash of my lights meant he could pull safely out, and I backed into his spot.

Walter's was our 'go-to' place, so Harry, the Maître D, welcomed us and swiftly showed us to our table --a basically private table, well tucked away from the restaurant's main body. Handing us our menus, he left to get our standard drink orders --a chilled bottle of Cloudy Bay Te Koko Sauvignon Blanc for Vicky and a glass of Glen Livet whisky on the rocks for me.

Our dinner was up to its usual delectable standard, the wine and scotch were delicious, and the service was incomparable. Around 9:30, I guided my slightly tipsy wife back to the car. After I helped her to buckle in, I texted Janice. She promised to drive over and wait in her car outside our place until she saw me arrive. Then, when I texted her again, she'd come inside.

As she often did, Vicky snored all the way home. However, I knew she'd be bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and amorous when we got there. In fact, I was betting on it. Getting home, I saw Janice's bright red Civic parked on the street beside our drive. I surreptitiously waved to her as I helped Vicky out of the car.

Vicky pretended to be still intoxicated, but I knew she only wanted me to carry her to bed. Grinning, I swept into a bridal carry and raced her up the stairs to our room. As soon as I got there, Vicky, as I'd predicted, turned amorous. All signs of intoxication disappeared as she aggressively attacked me. Her bright, white teeth bit my neck above my collar as she swung herself around and wrapped her hips around mine.

Grinning, I grabbed her big, round, badonkadonk butt and ground my swiftly swelling dick against her bare pussy. Then, after peeling her skirt off, I threw her on the bed and pounced after her. Vicky's green eyes sparkled as she snapped her teeth at me, threatening to bite me again.

"Bite me again, and I'll spank you," I warned.

"You're too much of a pussy," Vicky hissed, teasing me.

"Challenge accepted," I answered coldly before cupping her delectable mounds through her button-down top. I lowered my mouth and flicked her nipples with my tongue. Then, sucking the left one into my mouth, I bit hard.

"Ouch!" Vicky yelped, trying to cuff my head.

Driving with her powerful thighs, Vicky forced me onto my back before viciously biting my left pec, just above my nipple.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, mimicking my wife.

Forcing her to roll over, I used my greater weight to hold Vicky down as I stretched across her and pulled my steel handcuffs out of the top drawer where I'd placed them earlier. Vicky tried to bite my stomach but couldn't get purchase on my taut six pack. Laughing, I flipped her on her stomach, forcing her hands above her head. Using a piece of rope from the same drawer, I tied Vicky's cuffed hands to the headboard.

Vicky struggled, but I placed my knee in her lower back and spanked her curvaceous ass.

"Is that all you've got for me?" Vicky spat, arching her bum off the bed.

I spanked her three more times before dipping my middle finger into her dripping pussy. Squealing, Vicky orgasmed on my fingers and slumped down.

"Now, if you've finished playing hell cat," I teased. "Let me turn you over, blindfold you, and I'll go and get your present."

"Fuck you, asshole," Vicky spat before trying to roll. I stood, and Vicky moved onto her back. "What have you bought me?" She asked, all pretence at fighting gone.

"Let me blindfold you, and I'll bring it in."

"Okay," she readily agreed, lifting her head off the mattress so I could place the elastic banded blindfold.

I placed the blindfold before swiftly leaving the room and texting Janice. She arrived at the door as I opened it and invited her inside. She wore a pair of black Lycra shorts that emphasised her large, muscular ass and toned legs. A daring crossover midi top barely concealed her large Double-D tits.

"Still no kiss?" Janice whispered as I showed her upstairs.

I shook my head, "Not until Vicky says it's okay," I replied quietly.

"Where is she?" Janice asked, shivering eagerly.

I smiled, "Handcuffed and tied to the headboard."

"Oooh!" Jannie grinned. "Kinky. Shall we?"

"We shall," I replied. "But remember, Vicky doesn't know you're her present. She has no idea what her present is, so delay pressing your body against hers, and we'll see I we can't make her cum first before she realises I've brought her a woman for her birthday."

"Sounds good to me," Jan stated, looking wide-eyed and eagerly at me.

I guided Jannie up the stairs and into our room. She bit her hand to stifle her gasp of arousal when she saw my wife tied and writhing on the bed.

"About time you got back," Vicky bitched. "I'm horny and can't even take care of myself!"

"Poor baby," I teased, indicating that Janice should strip, climb on the bed and begin her assault on my wife.

Smiling avidly, Jannie dropped her clothes to the floor, sat beside Vicky and grabbed her large, firm breasts. Vicky looked confused and opened her mouth to speak. But before she could, I kissed her with every ounce of skill I had. Vicky's tongue left her mouth to touch to mine. Twirling my tongue around hers, we chased each other's tongues back and forth between our mouths.

Meanwhile, Janice began stroking her left hand down across my wife's muscly but softly curved stomach. I opened my eyes and smiled as Janice's fingers found Vicky's nipple and clit. I carefully kept my hands away from my wife's body, hoping she wouldn't immediately realise we weren't alone.

That hope was dashed when Vicky moaned and raised her hips to meet Janice's probing finger. "That's not your finger in my pussy, John," she groaned. "Who is it?"

"Of course, it's mine," I denied, kissing my wife's jaw and where her collarbones join. Kissing lower, I suckled her nipple as Janice tweaked the other.

"I don't care who it is," Vicky declared. "It feels so damned good!"

She moaned again as Janice turned her hand and hooked her finger back. Jan found my wife's G-spot and began scraping her fingernail across it as she gently twisted and tweaked Vicky's nipple.

I touched Janice's hand. Smiling at me, she removed her hand, and I covered Vicky's breast. Ensuring that I used only my fingers, I twisted and pulled more harshly than Janice had been. Vicky moaned and arched her back off the bed, pushing her generous breasts up at my fingers.

She took a breath, about to say something, but I covered her mouth with mine and passionately kissed her. Vicky responded by moaning and climaxing on Janice's probing finger. My wife is multi-orgasmic. Now she'd popped, she'd blow over and over again until she passed out. I hadn't quite been able to make her squirt, but fluid gushed heavily from her vagina when she came.

I decided it was time to confirm to Vicky that we weren't alone. I got Janice's attention, pointed to Vicky and mimed a kiss. Janice quickly stood and moved before kneeling on the bed and softly kissing my wife's lush lips. Vicky started and then froze before she moaned deep back in her throat and eagerly responded to Janice's kiss.

Stepping back, I said, "Enjoy your present, honey."

"Oh, Gawd!" Vicky responded as she tried to pull her hands free and grab Janice.

Chuckling, I pulled Vicky's blindfold off. Vicky blinked twice before her eyes could focus on the woman making love to her.

"So beautiful," she hummed, tilting her chin up, hoping to be kissed.

As Janice and my wife engaged in a sensual, lip-locked kiss, I flicked the quick-release buttons on the handcuffs, freeing Vicky's hands. Vicky immediately grabbed Jannie's firmly muscled ass and pulled her close before trying to roll her over and assume the on-top, dominant position.

Pulling Vicky's vanity chair over, I sat and watched the two powerful women wrestle for dominance, my cock throbbing and bouncing with need as precum drooled from its eye. The 'dance' was seriously erotic as two similarly built and strong women struggled for supremacy. For quite some time, Vicky worked to escape from Janice's grip. But eventually, my wife stopped trying to roll over and lay more fully on her back. Then, spreading and lifting her knees, Vicky wrapped her muscular thighs around Jannie's ribcage.

Kissing Janice passionately, Vicky squeezed her thighs together, eventually causing Janice to gasp in pain and work to escape instead of holding Vicky down. Squeezing hard, Vicky slowly forced Janice to roll over. Then, grabbing her new lover's hands, Vicky moved them over her head before lowering her luscious lips onto Janice's again.

Kissing her passionately, Vicky whispered, "I'm going to put my strap-on on and fuck you until you scream my name in ecstasy, little one."

"Not until I've had my way with you, Vicky," Janice replied, focussing her power into her arms and slowly forcing them back down. Turning my wife's wrists back, Jannie bent Vicky's arms until she could grab her nipples. Then, surprisingly stroking and circling them with her tips, Janice lustfully kissed Vicky.

Grinning, I watched my wife spread her thickly muscled thighs and allow Janice to press her strong thigh against her clitoris. Vicky entwined her legs around Janice's muscular leg and started humping her, moaning as she did.

Vicky humped Janice's legs before her eyes rolled back, and she orgasmed again. Then, shaking her hands free of Janice's, my wife grabbed Janice's head. Kissing Janice's wide mouth, Vicky pleaded, "Taste me, please."

"You agree that I win, then?" Janice stated as she kissed down Vicky's body, pausing to suckle on and nip Vicky's nipples.

"Yes," my wife breathed, her eyes rolled back and her body writhing.

Janice kissed lower as her hands took possession of my wife's nipples. She paused to lap at Vicky's belly button ring before she kissed across her lower abdomen and through her pubic hair. Jannie paused to savour the delicious aroma of my wife's arousal trapped in those hairs.

"Stop teasing!" Vicky growled, trying to force her lover's head lower.

"When you can out-wrestle me, you get to tell me what to do," Janice unequivocally stated.

"Challenge accepted," Vicky stated as she lifted her knees and locked her ankles around Janice's rib cage again. She squeezed hard, and Janice immediately gasped, her face suffusing with blood and pain.

Vicky squeezed her thighs tightly together and lowered them, forcing Jannie down. She slowly forced Janice lower until Jan's mouth was over her clit. "Lick, lover," Vicky crooned.

Although she struggled to breathe, Janice laughed and opened her mouth. Sliding her tongue out, Janice swirled it around Vicky's clit. Then, when Vicky groaned and relaxed her thighs, Janice pushed my wife's knees back and apart before tonguing along Vicky's taint, entrance and slit. She surrounded Vicky's clit with her lips and sucked as she battered that divine nub with her tongue.

Vicky moaned and then gasped as her hips jumped. "You should be wary about forcing someone with teeth onto your pussy, little one," Janice teased as she bit harder on Vicky's clit. "Now, beg me to bring you off!" Vicky tried to lower her legs around Jannie's head, but Janice turned her head and viciously bit Vicky's inner thigh as she pinched the other. "Oh, no, you don't!" Janice exclaimed, biting my wife's clit again.

My wife has always been a bit of a pain slut. Not a full-blown one who can't get off without it, but if I added the right amount of pain at the correct time, I could cause her to almost literally explode, her pussy not quite squirting, but gushing fluids all the same. That was precisely what Janice did now. The sudden pain followed by the intense pleasure of having her generously sized clitoris tongue lashed blew my wife off the edge of her climactic peak, and with an ear-piercing shriek, Vicky orgasmed.

"Hmm," Janice purred as she tried to lap up Vicky's almost violent pussy-juice explosion. "Delicious," she added, smacking her lips with obvious delight.

"You win," my wife gasped as she flung her arms and legs wide, surrendering to what Jannie was doing.

Janice shifted until she could swing her leg over Vicky's head. "Eat my cunt then, baby," Jan crooned as she lowered her pussy onto my wife's mouth.

Vicky lifted her head and eagerly lapped at Janice's bald, glistening pussy. But she quickly shifted back and asked, "May my husband fuck you as I eat you?"

"Oh, Gawd, yes!" Janice exclaimed as she shifted onto her hands and knees and arched her muscular ass into the air.

"Honey?" Vicky pleaded. "I want to watch your big cock splitting this slut's cunt wide open."

I'd stripped ages ago but hadn't touched my throbbing cock for fear of it exploding before it was time. Eagerly, I shifted across to the bed and climbed onto it on my knees. Positioning myself behind Janice's hefty ass, I lined my aching cock up with Janice's tight, dripping hole. Grabbing Jannie's powerful hips, I held her still, slowly pushing my glans through her slippery entrance. Janice hissed as her pussy lips spread and allowed me to slide inside.

"Fuck, Vicky, he's so big!" Janice gasped as I buried my cock inside her silky tunnel.

"Wait until you feel it gaping your asshole," Vicky dismissed. "Then complain about how big it is!"

Vicky lifted her head, and I felt her tongue delightfully gliding over my balls and along my shaft as I pulled partially out of Janice's tight confines. Gripping her big, toned ass tightly, I ripped Janice back as I rammed my hips forward, my pelvis slamming against her tight buns.

I felt my balls resting momentarily against my wife's chin as she excitedly tongued our lover's clit. Then I relished Vicky's lips around my shaft as I pulled back out of Jannie's cunt. When only the tip rested inside Janice, I smacked her gorgeously rounded buttocks and jammed back into her.

"Harder!" Jan demanded.

I wasn't sure if she meant smack her harder or fuck her harder, so I did both. Lifting both hands off her ass curves, I pulled back and rammed forwards, my palms crashing down on her tautly muscled ass.

"Again!" Jannie yelled, and I repeated this action. "Fuck!" She exclaimed and squirted all over my wife's face.

"Gawddamn!" Vicky gasped, sucking and swallowing furiously as another squirt splashed onto her face.

Janice squirted three more times before she shuddered and collapsed off my cock, leaving my thick and stiff shaft pulsing with need and precum dripping from its eye.

"My turn," my wife moaned as she rolled the passive Janice over and presented her rock-solid badonkadonk butt to me.

I swapped ends and joyfully ploughed into my wife's tight cunt, feeling it spasm around my shaft as Vicky swiftly approached another climactic peak.

From beneath us, I heard, "That's it! Fuck this slut as hard as you can!" Then Janice's tongue bathed my already tightened ball sack. I was holding my orgasm back by sheer force of will.

I obeyed our newest lover's instruction and viciously dug my fingers into Vicky's ass as I pulled all but the tip of my drooling penis out of her hole before driving it home as powerfully as I could.

"Yes!" Vicky panted. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck me as hard as you can!!"