A Gift for the Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't need another invitation! Gritting my teeth and tripling numbers in my mind, trying to keep my load in my balls, I slammed into my wife's delectable love hole as hard as possible. Then, just when I thought I couldn't last another stroke, Vicky lifted her head from Janice's soppingly wet pussy and screamed as a tremendous orgasm blasted through her.

Hearing my wife blow allowed me to relax finally, and with a roar that matched my wife's scream in intensity, I unloaded into her tightly gripping cunt, the force of my orgasm almost instantly forcing cum to leak back out. Janice hummed and eagerly licked my cum up. Feeling Janice's tongue washing my shaft and balls caused my prostate to cramp again, and I unloaded another dollop of man juice into my wife.

Vicky dropped onto Janice, letting her juicy cavity fall from my dick before groaning and rolling onto her back. Janice immediately moved between her muscular thighs and began eating my spend from Vicky's gaping pussy. Vicky groaned again as her hands found Jannie's head and held her against her pussy.

Before long, Vicky was writhing and quickly climbing towards another orgasmic peak. Janice lay on her stomach, her head buried in my wife's cunt, almost devoutly cleaning my cum from her sodden pussy.

Janice's toned, round, muscular butt looked so sexy in the soft dimmer lights that I couldn't help myself. Kneeling on the bed, I spread Janice's generous cheeks and inhaled her sexual arousal. It smelt musky and sweet to my senses. Holding Janice's starfish exposed, I pushed my mouth and nose between her cheeks and touched my tongue to her ring.

When my tongue hit her tiny rosebud, Jan jumped before moaning into Vicky's vulva. She lifted her head and groaned, "Do it! Fuck my ass!"

Grinning, I allowed spittle to slide along my tongue and cover Janice's starfish. I dipped two fingers into her pussy before curling them and searching for her G-spot. It took a bit of searching because the rough spot that indicated it was so small, but when I found and tapped on it, Janice groaned deep down in her chest and shuddered, and her ass fluttered open, allowing my finger to probe inside.

Now that I had her back passage open, it was an easy task to open her wider. Janice was eager to take me in there; I could feel it in her panting voice and moans as she begged me to fuck her. I inserted a second finger, quickly followed by a third and fourth. Forcing my fingers apart, I created enough gape to introduce my cock. I shoved it back into Janice's still soaking pussy for lubrication and then placed the tip of my glans against her ring.

"Breathe," I told Janice as I felt her tense beneath me.

Vicky shifted so she could kiss our lover. Patting Jannie's head, Vicky whispered, "Relax, honey. It'll only hurt until your knot opens."

Janice took a deep breath before slowly letting it out. I felt her sphincter spasm and then open and slowly pushed my hips forward. Then, with a soft grunt from Jan, my glans popped through her knot, and I slid into her tight, warm ass.

"Good girl," my wife crooned, snaking her hand under Janice's belly and finding her love button.

Pushing until I felt my pelvis pressing firmly against Jannie's muscular ass, I then held still, waiting for her to adjust to having a cock buried deep inside her colon. Only a few seconds passed before Janice moaned, and her hips pushed into the bed and then back at my cock.

I pulled back until my hips separated from Janice's buttocks before pushing back in. I repeated this action, only this time, Jannie groaned and pushed her ass up at me as I thrust forwards.

"Fuck me!" She demanded as her whole body shuddered under me. Janice tilted her head and locked lips with my wife as she moaned and thrust her hips back at my invading cock.

"Would you like me to smack your gorgeously big ass as I do?" I teased, refusing to pump my hips.

"Asshole!" My wife spat, leaning over to slap my hip. "Of course she does!"

Chuckling, I dug my fingers deeply into Jannie's muscly ass and pushed her forward before ripping her back and ramming my hips forward. "Take it like the slut you are!" I snarled as I flung my hands wide before bringing them stingingly down onto her ass.

"Is that it?" Janice sniffed disdainfully. "The best you've got?"

I laughed, "Remember, Miss Janice," I told her with mock sorrow. "You asked for this."

Stiffening my hands instead of cupping them as I had before, I whacked Jannie's muscular ass again. Then, before the report finished echoing, I hit her again.

"Fuck!" Jannie yelped as she jumped from the twin assault. "Again!" She demanded.

I hit her voluptuous ass twice more as I jammed my thick cock into her rear love hole. On the second smack, Janice squealed, and her juices exploded onto the bed from her gushing pussy again. She deeply exhaled as she collapsed.

"Fill her up, baby," Vicky crooned. "She's done for now." Vicky rolled out of bed, heading for the en suite to get a wet washer.

Letting go of my restraints, I vociferously grunted as I filled Jan's ass with ropes of hot semen. I got off the bed and sat on the vanity chair. Vicky, smiling, returned with a warm washer and knelt before me. I spread my knees, and she carefully and lovingly washed my cock, ensuring it was ready for more action later.

However, for now, I was done. I relaxed as I watched Vicky pull her strap-on out of her drawer. Sliding the vibrating double-end into her tight pussy, Vicky adjusted and tightened the harness straps until she had the eight-inch monster cock correctly positioned against her pubic bone.

Turning to Jannie, Vicky unceremoniously flipped her on her back and moved between her thighs. Balancing on her knees and left hand, Vicky introduced the head of her cock to Janice's drooling pussy entrance. Then, moving her right hand to Jannie's breast, Vicky slowly but relentlessly shoved her enormous 'cock' into Jannie's cunt.

Jan's eyes flew open, and she gasped wonderingly up at my wife. "Now, scream my name as you cum," Vicky demanded as she powerfully fucked our staunchly built lover.

Seconds later, Jannie's legs lifted, and she wrapped them around my wife's broad hips and pulled them back towards her as she thrust up at Vicky's descending 'cock'. "Fuck me, Vicky!" Janice screamed as she pulsated under my wife. "Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

Watching this sensually erotic spectacle caused my softened todger to inflate immediately. Feeling it throb, and my balls ache, I knelt on the bed beside Jannie's head and offered my cock to her lips. Her fiery green eyes opened, and she smiled before opening her mouth and sucking me inside. Without a hitch, my entire length slid inside her sucking, swirling orifice until her nose pressed against my pubic bone. Impressed, I groaned and reached for her nipples.

When I grabbed and tweaked them, Janice groaned around my cock before letting me out and demanding that Vicky fuck her even harder. Instructions given, Jan swallowed me whole again. Vicky smiled at me as she picked up the strap-on's remote. Turning the vibrations in her pussy to high, Vicky pushed Janice's legs back and apart as she moved onto her knees.

"You want it hard, slut?" Vicky snarled. "Then take this!" With that, Vicky pounded her eight-inch monster cock into Jannie's gaping pussy.

"Yes!" Janice hissed around my penis, her hips rising to meet my wife's cock.

Janice began having a series of petite orgasms, each building on the others. She climbed towards what would seem to be an enormous climactic peak but wasn't travelling there quickly enough for my wife's tastes.

Vicky looked at me, "DP?" She asked.

"Roll her over," I agreed, my dick jumping in anticipation.

My wife let Jannie's knees drop before forcing her hands under Janice's lush ass. Then, rocking back and forth to build up some momentum, Vicky rolled onto her back, taking Janice with her. Janice instinctively shifted onto her knees and pressed her voluptuous breasts against my wife's equally luscious ones. Their lips met as they passionately kissed.

Reaching into my bedside table, I pulled out a bottle of sex lube and greased my turgid pole. I swiftly knelt behind Janice and added some lube to her still gaping rear love hole. Positioning my glans against Jan's ring, I moved my hands to her strong shoulders and pushed her down as I shoved my cock deep into her ass.

"Fuck!" Jannie groaned as two of the biggest 'cocks' she'd ever seen penetrated both her lower sex holes.

Vicky and I held still, allowing Janice to become accustomed to being double-penetrated. Vicky stroked Janice's firm breasts as I kissed along her shoulders and whispered encouragement into her ear.

Shortly, Jannie shuddered and groaned, "Oh, Gawd, this is intense. I feel so deliciously full of cock I think I'm going to explode!" She groaned again before tentatively pushing her ass back at me.

Vicky remained passive as I began slowly pulling out and pushing back into Janice's ass. Janice stayed quiescent, too, until the feelings in her body overwhelmed her. Then, with a loudly exhaled sigh, she began shoving her ass back to meet my forward thrust. Feeling her do that, Vicky started pushing up with her gigantic strap-on cock as I stroked into Janice.

Janice lost control of her head and then her entire body as she started climaxing. Vicky and I bounced her between us as we brutally fucked her twin love holes until, with an ear-piercing shriek, Jannie orgasmed, squirting copious fluids over Vicky's abdomen.

Janice passed out, and I gently slid from her ass before helping her off my wife's 'cock' and onto her back. Vicky unbuckled her strap-on, pulled the double end from her juicy pussy and tossed it aside. Vicky had moaned through numerous orgasms as she fucked our newest lover, but I knew she still needed more. Standing, I walked into the en suite and cleaned my throbbing cock.

"Bring that here, lover," Vicky purred as I returned to the room. Spreading her muscular legs and pussy lips, she added. "I need that magnificent thing ploughing my fuck hole."

Grinning, I slid on the bed and then into her. Vicky gasped as I took her powerfully, burying my thick, throbbing cock deeply into her vulva with one swift stroke. Then, grabbing her rounded, toned, badonkadonk butt, I started fucking her with everything I had. "Happy birthday, gorgeous," I told her. "I hope you liked your present."

"Best present ever, my love," Vicky informed me, the first of many orgasms washing over her. Then, turning her head to see Janice had recovered, she lightly kissed her pouty lips.

We'd have many more fantastic nights with Janice until Jannie fell madly in love with my recently divorced sister, and they became a permanent item.

The End.