A Gift for the Wolfmen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentry shifts his mouth, and Eda whines at the sensation of Gentry's tongue fully forcing its way past the tight ring of his asshole, which Eda doesn't play with much - he's never felt such wet heat inside him, his whole body shuddering at the sensation, his cunt clenching around air, his cock twitching.

"Very good," rumbles Van approvingly, and Eda's cheeks are burning with heat, his body feeling as though there's a blush over his every inch of skin.

Gentry pulls back, and Eda yelps as he grips Eda by the hips and lifts him clean off the ground, flipping him in the air because he's so fucking strong that shit is easy for him. Eda struggles helplessly, but he can't get purchase on anything as Gentry turns him so that his legs are in the air, and he drops Eda down into Gentry's chair with his thighs spread, his feet either side of the chair's back and his head down between Gentry's furry knees, which he puts together to give Eda something to rest on.

Eda stares up at him, the blood rushing to his head from being upsidedown, and then yelps as Gentry upends one of the vials and pops it past the ring of his open cunt, the liquid foaming as it sinks into his pussy.

"Good boy," says Gentry, and that's all the warning Eda gets before the other vial is popped into his asshole, coming with the same feeling of the liquid dripping deep into his ass, foaming against the walls. He feels warm inside, his body trembling.

"Is it— What is it?"

"Preparations," Van says mildly. "Make sure you don't rupture from our cocks. Same thing the whores take."

"Say thank you," Brant suggests, and Eda nods helplessly from his upside down position, clenching down around the necks of both vials, seeing them sticking out of each of his holes, both of them moving.

"Thank you," he mumbles.

Gentry puts his palm back on Eda's belly and begins to rub in slow circles, encouraging more of the potion into him, coaxing it deeper.

Rain groans quietly, his thrusts beginning to slow, and Eda thinks of the tiny stretch of each of the vials in his holes, wonders what it will be like when he feels the stretch of their knots instead, a fist-sized lump stretching out his hole as gallons of cum are pumped into him.

He thinks of number 17 in the box, and wonders how many more cocks will slide inside him tonight, wonders if he's moaning and whining in there, wonders how much he can move, how much he is moving. Has he come yet? Once, twice, more than that? Is he desperate for it to stop, because he just can't handle any more?

Does he know he's got two more yet to go?

Gentry pops the two vials out of his cunt and his ass, and replaces them with two plugs from the table. Eda shivers at the sensation of them, the way they stay settled in him even as Gentry flips him right side up and eases Eda back in his lap, against the warmth and thick softness of his fur.

He begins to play with Eda's cock, and Eda whimpers as he leans his head back against his shoulder, his body going tense and tipping up and into his hand. The four of them, easy as anything, begin to talk over him and number 17 both - they talk as casually and easily over him as Gentry plays with him as if Eda's in a box himself, and just as unable to hear them.

Eda doesn't hear them - he's too turned on by the situation, his heart pounding, his cock twitching. He wants this feeling of searing, overwhelming arousal to go on forever.

"... that job in Windlow," Brant says mildly as he gets to his feet to take Rain's space. "Is he really going to hire us again?"

"Probably," says Van as he sips at his ale. "Apparently he's a reliable employer, and he likes people he knows, likes to keep his people in order."

"I want to fuck his daughter," Brant says - his knot is already half as big as a fucking melon, and Eda can't breathe as he watches him shove it straight into 17's hole, can see the effort it takes him to force it, already so swollen, past the ring of muscle. He feels like he could come just watching it, just imagining it, as Brant groans and goes still, his eyes closing, his hands settled on the top of the box. "I bet no one's had that sweet little ass before. I bet she'd squeal for it."

"I doubt she's ever had a knot in her," muses Gentry aloud - his voice rumbles through Eda's back, and Eda shivers as with the hand not playing with his cock he starts to play with one of his nipples as well. "Surprised you'd want her arse. Can't get her pregnant from that end."

"I suppose I'd fuck her twice," says Brant, and Gentry laughs, tapping a rhythm on each of the plugs inside Eda and making him squirm. "Will you be able to smell the moment when it takes, Rain? Is every egg in this little cunt's womb getting gangbanged by our sperms as we speak?"

"I hate it when you call them sperms," Van says. "Have I ever told you that?"

"You have," says Brant.

"It's why he does it," Gentry observes. "Do we really have enough money to buy a cart?"

"We do," says Van. "From the pool, we can get a nice cart and two horses, and the fund will easily stretch to the horses' feed as well."

"What about a caravan?"

"You want another cart?" Van asks, raising his eyebrows.

"No, no, not— I mean a real coach," says Gentry, gesturing with the hand playing with Eda's tit, the other continuing to touch and play with him, nudging at the plugs inside him. "Some storage, a few bunks. We could have it enchanted, no?"

"Enchanted would be pricey," Van says, thoughtful as he taps one finger against the underside of his chin. "But we could start with a little caravan with some fold-out bunks in the back, a good bit of storage, some armour-plating... It'd make a much bigger dent."

"But we'd save on inn rooms," muses Brant out loud. "We all fucking sleep on top of each other anyway. Why have multiple beds? Why not just have one big bed in the back?"

"Because you kick in your sleep," says Rain, and all of them laugh.

Brant pulls back, and Gentry passes Eda easily into Rain's lap, where he freezes, barely even daring to breathe. Rain's hands slide slow and smooth over his body, exploring him silently as Gentry begins to thrust into number 17, fucking hard into him and gripping at and playing with his ass as he does.

As Eda squirms in Rain's lap, feeling his cock underneath his ass, feeling Rain grip and tug at and play with each of his nipples, he imagines being number 17 in that box, having each of the wolfmen fucking him - have they all gone in the same hole? All of them in his arse, or all of them in his cunt? Have they been swapping between the two?

How much cum is inside him? Is he swollen with it?

"Do you know why my compatriot treated you with a potion, boy?" Rain asks, his voice rumbling in Eda's ear, his breath hot against his skin, and then he nips at the shell of it and fuck, but it feels good, sends a quake through him, a shiver up his spine, all the hair on the back of his neck standing on end. "The four of us are not just hapless adventurers - our handsome leader here is a paladin in service to the god Virilis. Each of us are blessed by Virilis' hand. Our emission is... godly."

Eda swallows, then gasps in a breath as Rain presses his palm against his belly, squeezes.

"This belly will be heavy with our pups before the night is over," Rain promises him, and Eda's head whips to Gentry as he moans aloud, his hips slowing in their rocking. Slowly, consideringly, he asks in his deep, shuddering voice, "Do you think we could all fuck him at once?"

"That's the plan, isn't it?" asks Brant. "Free pussy for us to play with."

"No, I mean, all at once," Rain says. "If you take his mouth, Van and I take his backside, Gentry fucks his cunt. We'll need to bind his legs up by his knees to get them out of the way, but we could all knot him at once."

Eda can't breathe as he thinks about that, his ears feeling as though they're full of cotton wool, as though he can't hear anything at all. He can't see much, either. Can't really breathe. He thinks about it, about having Brant's knot filling his mouth up, thinks about Gentry's pumping cum into his cunt, thinks about having not just one but two knots splitting his ass open, all of them at once.

"I'll explode," Eda whispers.

"Hardly," Van says. "Gentry paid for those potions for a reason."

"Speaking of," says Brant, "can I have my next go after you're done, Gentry?"

"Tabitha wants to break open the box before we take second rounds," Gentry says dryly. "Make sure he has space."

"Ugh," says Brant, disappointed, but then waves in the direction of the bar, and a few minutes later after they've moved the glasses and plugs from the tabletop, Tabitha comes over with a key. As soon as she pops the lid, Eda's libido lurches at the sounds number 17 is making inside - ragged, hoarse, whining moans that are constant, and scrabbles against the side of the box. She

And then Tabitha kicks the box, making the three sides fall away, and Eda stares at 17 as his ruined body spills like liquid over the edges it had been pressed against, his belly covered all around with stretch marks, the flesh taut.

Tabitha had unstrapped him from the lid of the box, but it doesn't matter - he doesn't need a lid anymore. His belly is so big beneath him, audibly sloshing, that he's still resting on the box's floor, and its edges are almost sliding over the edges of it, his body rocking on the ball of his own belly. There are tears on his cheeks, and he's moaning, whimpering, shuddering, twitching.

"Hey," says Tabitha, patting his cheek, and 17's eyes flutter open, and he looks up at her with his mouth, soaked with sweat, his lips bitten red, wide open. "They want to keep fucking you. Can you take it?"

"More?" 17 asks, his eyes wide, and he shakes his head. "I c... I can't. I can't stop coming, it's— ungh," he moans, and his eyes roll back as he comes again, Eda supposes, his gargantuan belly wobbling beneath him, his arms and legs almost threatening to disappear into it. The cum inside him is sloshing so loudly Gentry's cock might as well be a hose inside him.

"You're going to do that to me?" Eda asks.

"Yeah, but we're not gonna stop at one round with you," says Brant.

He happens to say it just as Rain flicks over his cock again, and Eda lets out a loud, sharp whimper as he comes, his body twitching and shuddering in the wolfman's lap, his thighs spreading wider apart. He clenches desperately around the two plugs inside him, wishing that they were real cocks, wishing, wishing—

"It's taken," Rain says mildly, and Eda whimpers. "He's gone from fertile to gravid."

"A shame none of us is a mage," Brant muses aloud, and pats the distended side of 17's belly, making him moan and shudder. "We could do some really creative things with him then."

"Fuck," 17 whimpers, and looks about ready to come again.

Tabitha says, "I was serious about those plugs. When my guys come and roll him out back, I don't want him dripping."

"That's why we need to plug your ass and your mouth at the same time," Rain says helpfully in Eda's ear. "Keep you from spitting it out the other end."

Eda moans helplessly.

"Could we get another drinks, Tabitha?" asks Gentry, and the bartender gives a mildly sarcastic salute before she leaves them to it. "We'll give you a good tip, young man. You've done very well."

"Thanks," moans 17 dizzily. "Will I ever stop coming?"

"Eventually," Gentry says, and starts to rock into him a little harder.

* * *

An hour later finds 17 rolled out with a healthy pouch of coins weighing him down as well as the gallons upon gallons of cum sloshing inside him, and Eda is strapped into a breeding bench to keep him upright, his wrists strapped in either side of his head, his waist pinned into the frame, his ankles pinned too.

Eda is so sopping wet that when Gentry slides the plug out of his cunt, wetness drips slick down his thighs, and Gentry's cock is so smooth in its entering him that Eda howls at how perfect it feels, at how it feels like a missing piece is being slotted into place, as though he's being wholly completed for the first time.

His cock is throbbing, his head spinning, and that's before Rain stands in front of him and feeds his slick, shiny cock over Eda's tongue and right down his throat. His knot is already swelling, and Eda whines as it fills up his mouth, feels it bulging out his cheeks, his lips, tastes the watery saltiness of Rain's cum.

It's like they coordinate it, somehow - in one moment, Gentry's knot is fat and tight and stretching Eda's cunt wider than it's ever been stretched, and at the same time, Rain's knot is gagging his mouth, forcing his jaw wider apart, and Eda is wailing as he comes so hard his vision goes black, stars bursting behind his eyes.

If it weren't for the bench he's strapped into, he would drop limp and threaded between their cocks - as it stands, he stays upright, and at both ends he's pumped full of cum, can feel it sliding down his throat as he swallows helplessly around it, can feel it streaming into his cunt, filling his womb.

They're talking over his head again.

"... already getting the caravan, then let's just keep him. Bring him with us where we go, fuck him as we please."

"It would save us money on whores," Van muses aloud. "And with the right potions, we could make a nice little milker out of him. Is that as big as his tits get?"

"They'd get bigger with the right potions, too," Brant says. "And we could buy a good, enchanted set of pumps, make the most out of them."

"And the pups?" Gentry asks.

"Leave them at the temple," Rain says. "He doesn't want to be a mother - he wants to be a whore. Our whore. He wants to be strapped in the back of our caravan, wants to take our cocks when we come home from our days' toils, wants to be filled with our pups and have his tits swollen and dripping with milk for us, wants to be our toy and our plaything, our shared boywife for us to take comfort in and pleasure from after a long, hard day. Don't you, darling?"

Eda gags around Rain's huge, knotted prick as Rain tilts his head slightly upward, and he feels how fatly packed his belly is, his womb sloshing with cum, more of it filling up his stomach. He already looks pregnant - their second time around, the wolfmen aren't coming as much as they did, but he does look pregnant, and he can feel his belly straining.

"What a gift you are," rumbles Gentry. "That's precisely what you want, isn't it? It's all you've ever dreamed of."

Eda can't nod, and he can't talk, either.

But he can't think in the moment of anything he's ever wanted more.

12