Stuck

Story Info
A trans man is gangbanged by his college bros.
3.1k words
4.54
19.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's his own fucking fault, leaning right back on the couch to take a selfie while he watches TV, trying to get just the right angle on his chin, his neck, with the phone lifted over his head and the light from the TV lighting him from below. He loses his grip as he swipes through filters, manages to drop his phone on his fucking face, but it lands with a thump on the carpet behind the sofa.

His second mistake is getting up to reach behind the couch by bending over the back of it -- it's a big couch, and it's bolted to the ground because the landlord is paranoid after renting to college kids for so many years, which given his roommates, Colin can't exactly fault him for.

He's too short to reach right away, but he thinks he can fit into the gap, and he's right... Until the couch cushion shifts and he drops by three inches.

His knees no longer reach the seat and he can't get leverage with his feet: he's fucking stuck with his torso crammed between the back of the couch and the wall, kept from dropping all the way to the floor by his thighs, but he can neither pull himself up by bending his knees from the position nor push himself up with his arms.

He groans and has spent maybe fifteen minutes awkwardly trying to get hold of his phone when he hears the door slam.

Normally he hates it when Caleb and Jack come home early in the evening, knowing they're gonna make a bunch of noise jeering about football or crushing pussy while Colin is just trying to relax, but for once, he sighs in complete relief.

"Hey!" he shouts. "Hey, Caleb, Jack?"

He hears footsteps in the hall, hears them laughing and shoving each other, playfighting like they always do as they come over the threshold.

"Yo, C-dog!" calls back Caleb, and Colin sighs, because honestly, Caleb and Jack -- they're loud as Hell and they're stupid as rocks, both of them business majors and studying more on their athletic merits than because they really give a fuck about academia, but they're not bad guys. They're warm and affectionate and they laugh easily, they frequently invite Colin to parties or give him stupid nicknames, and Colin has it on pretty good authority they beat the shit out of a rival player for calling a male cheerleader a fag. They're -- sweet, in their way. Kinda like big dogs. "C-dog?" Caleb is repeating as he comes into the living room.

"Big C?" calls Jack. Colin has tried to explain to him that the big C is how most people refer to fucking cancer, but Jack had just laughed and said when he says big C, everyone knows he means Colin, because Colin's so fucking little. "You hiding on us?"

"Bro, hide and seek, but as a drinking game."

"Yes!"

"Over here," says Caleb, and he hears them walk further into the room, pause, and then start fucking laughing.

"Oh my God, bro, what the fuck?"

"C, how the fuck did you get like that!?"

"I dropped my phone and I was trying to reach it -- "

"This is going straight on the 'gram, bro."

"Not my fucking ass, Jack, come on!"

He hears them closer and he hears the fucking snapping noise the camera app makes, and then a third voice asks, "So this is your roommate?" Because on top of his embarrassment being put on social media, there just has to also be some other bro in the house witnessing it first hand.

"Yeah, yeah, this is Colin. Caleb, put two fingers up like you're giving it bunny ears!"

Colin closes his eyes, feeling his cheeks burn with heat. "Are you seriously taking a selfie with my fucking ass right now?"

"I'm so sharing this on my story," says Caleb, which serves as an answer, Colin guesses.

"Yo, C, Gabriella Farland says you have a great ass, and she posted a peach emoji," says Jack cheerfully.

"Oh, well, tell her I'm so flattered," says Colin, sarcastic enough that both of them laugh. "Can you guys just pull me out already?"

"Sure, man, says Caleb, and Colin hears him step forward, but then stop. "Adam, come on, the poor guy's stuck!"

Adam. Adam isn't a football player -- Adam is a cheerleader, the gay cheerleader, a fucking acrobat or a dancer or something, and he's gorgeous. Colin's blushing cheeks are suddenly back to full heat.

"Hey, Colin," says Adam. "You do have a nice ass."

Colin feels dizzy, and hopes it's just the blood flow to his head from being upside down. "Thanks," he says.

"Mind if I take a closer look?"

"Uh -- Fuck," Colin hisses, because that's all the warning he gets before Adam grabs the waistband of his PJ bottoms and hauls them down, putting his ass and his whole fucking pussy on display.

"... Holy shit, C," says Jack. "You have a pussy?"

"Yo," says Caleb. "He's like, totally like... gender identity or some shit. Fuck, bro, I just thought you took T for the gains!"

"He's got 'em," says Adam. His voice is smooth and sultry, a Texan drawl that people never expect from him, the way he looks, the way he wears eyeliner and sweeps back his hair. "Fuck his biceps -- look at his dick. Girls don't have dicks like that, and it's not even fucking hard yet. That thing get much bigger, Colin?"

Colin is so goddamn humiliated he thinks he might actually explode, and why, why, is blood somehow miraculously flowing down between his legs? Why the fuck is this shit turning him on?

"It can get hard?" he hears Caleb asking, barely audible over the roar in his ears.

"Yeah, man, same as a girl's clit, they get bigger. Haven't you ever eaten a girl out?"

"What? No! Gross!"

"Not gross, pussy is the breakfast of champions, bro," retorts Jack, and Colin wishes he could bury his face in his hands, but he can't move them close enough. "Can I?"

Colin's breath hitches in his throat. "What?"

"Eat it," says Jack, closer now, and fuck, but Colin is throbbing. "Hey, hey, big C, come on. If I had a pussy I'd let all my bros eat me out."

"I'd let mine hit it," says Caleb right after.

Colin is getting wet.

He can fucking feel it, feel the heat pooling around his cunt and his swelling cock -- Adam is right, and T has definitely been good for him, had given him a pretty decent-sized t-dick, but with meta it actually grows outward, swells up and is undeniably a cock. Not big, but big enough that he can fuck a stroker, jerk himself off, even bury himself in someone else's pussy, if shallowly.

"Fuuuuck," groans Jack. "Look at it, at the fucking droplets on his pussy lips, that's like, fucking tantalising, man. Lemme have a taste, C, please? I'm so fucking thirsty right now I could actually die, you wouldn't kill me, would you?"

"Fine," Colin hears himself say. "But then you pull me out."

"Come on, C!" says Jack, and Colin's brow furrows. "Just le -- wait. Seriously?"

"Are you gonna eat me out or what, Jack?"

He feels the couch jump as Jack suddenly lunges behind him, and there's no preamble, no fucking around: Jack comes in tongue first and swipes up between Colin's lips, tasting him, and they both groan at the same time.

"Fuck yeah," mutters Jack, and slurps at the base of Colin's dick, making him yelp before Jack sucks the whole of Colin's cock into his mouth, his nose nudging and shifting against his opening lips.

The sudden pressure and heat and suction have him keening, pressing his fingers into the back of the sofa as his legs spread wider, and Jack pulls back to swipe his tongue against Colin's entrance again, thrusting it inside and swirling it around in a way that makes Colin's fucking eyes cross.

"Fuck," Jack whines. "This is some good shit, C, why the fuck were you holding out on us? So goddamn hairy, I knew you'd be into the vintage look."

"Vintage look?" Colin repeats half-dazedly, barely able to follow what the fuck Jack is talking about, same as ever.

"Yeah, man, like, those jackets you wear, and also, full bush."

"Jack, what the fuck are you talking ab -- holy fuck, fuck, fuck -- "

Jack is sliding his tongue around again, nose buried against Colin's taint as he traces the outer ring of his cunt and swipes the tip of it through the wetness there, and he's clumsily mouthing, eager and wet, around Colin's lips, too. Jack eats pussy like he's been starving for months, humming and huffing as he mouths and suckles around his lips and then goes back to sucking at his cock again.

He doesn't let up, swirling his tongue around the head of Colin's cock, pressing and putting pressure around his glans, and then he dips lower again, sucks like he's trying to swallow Colin whole. When he slides two fingers at once into Colin's cunt, Colin moans, spreading his legs even wider, and Jack jabs them a little too fast inside him, but the friction is so good.

"Deeper," Colin moans, and Jack laughs as he pulls back, but he obeys, pushes them in another knuckle -- it's an awkward angle with Colin upside down like this, but he does it okay, pressing and rubbing on the underside of his fucking cock, at his g-spot.

"Out of the way," says Caleb, and Jack obeys even though Colin lets out a wail of loss. Caleb shoves three fingers into him with no warning, just plunges them in, and Colin yelps at the sudden throbbing heat of it, the pleasure, but after turning his wrist a few times and getting them good and wet, he pulls them back. He must nod to Jack, because Jack goes right back to it, to sucking and bobbing his head as he mouths at Colin's cock and fingers his cunt -- with his fingers soaked from Colin's pussy, Caleb starts pushing one finger against his asshole.

Colin whines, pressing his fingers hard into the back of the sofa and wishing it was something he could probably grasp at or pull at, wishes it was bedsheets or pillows or even the edge of the fucking couch instead. Caleb doesn't let up, just sinks his finger in all the way and barely even takes a break before he slides another one in too -- it's just a little dry, but that's fine, because it's the fucking stretch that makes his head spin, the pressure of it inside him as Jack keeps thrusting his fingers into his pussy as well.

"You guys make a real fucking picture," says Adam, his voice closer, and then he makes a wet noise -- spit lands hot in a thick gob against Caleb's probing fingers, wet around his hole, and Colin whimpers as Caleb keeps thrusting through it, working it into him. He can't stop fidgeting as they both work on him, Caleb grabbing and pressing at his ass with his other hand, and it must be Adam on the other side, his palm sliding slowly over Colin's buttock. "Great ass," murmurs Adam again. "A real fucking picture you make."

"He's so fucking tight," says Caleb, his voice low and husky with arousal. "So fucking hot, man. You been fucked in the ass before, C-dog?"

"I don't, hhh, fuck, I don't, I don't bottom much," Colin moans out, and Adam laughs.

"Really? That seems like kind of a waste, an ass like that, a pussy like this. Then again, that's the irony, right? Guys with tiny dicks who love to top, guys hung like fucking horses who love to bottom?"

"I'm hung like a horse, and I'd never take it up the ass," says Caleb.

"My dick is bigger than yours," says Jack. "And you have to respect a little assplay. Especially when you're three knuckles deep in somebody else's, bro."

"Who the fuck has fucked you in the ass?"

"Sandra S."

"She has a dick?"

"She has like 12 of them -- full drawer in her dorm is just cute little dicks all lined up. She's got this fucking strap-on harness with two dicks so she can DP other chicks. So hot."

God, how are they so fucking stupid and simultaneously the most arousing goddamn idiots Colin has ever fucking heard?

There's no opportunity for him to complain, because Jack is thrusting his tongue inside him again, fucking him with his tongue at the same time he presses in with his fingers, rubbing and pressing down at the same time as his tongue swirls around in the gap; Caleb's fingers are still shoving into him, sinking deeper, widening a bit.

A third sinks in, and Colin thinks for a second that it's Caleb, that he's pushing a third in alongside his other two, but then they pull in two directions and he realises it's Adam, that he's got three fucking guys inside him at once.

"Fuck me," Colin gasps out.

"Yeah?" asks Caleb immediately. "Can I?"

Colin's head is spinning, his cunt throbbing, and he wants to be fucked so badly he can barely stand it -- he's more full than he's ever been and at the same time he feels so fucking empty, is craving it, is desperate for it, not just for their fingers but the weight of Caleb on his back.

He pulls his fingers out, and that's all the warning he fucking gets before Caleb is getting on top of him, straddling him, his cock falling fat and heavy between Colin's asscheeks after he drags down his sweatpants, which are ruched and resting against the lower part of his buttocks.

It's fucking big. He wasn't just fucking around when he said his dick was big because it is, and it's wet at the head even before he spits on his hand again and gives himself a cursory wipe over, and then it's lining up, and Caleb's dick is sinking into him.

It turns out that Jack Sandford is passionate enough about eating pussy that a pair of balls in his face does nothing to deter him, and it's a lot to process at once, the inexorable and inescapable sink of Caleb's obscenely thick cock into his ass as Jack sucks and slurps messily at his cock and his other, dripping hole.

It's just a little too dry, but something about the friction adds to it all -- he's so fucking relaxed from everything that there's no goddamn pain, but the sensation of fullness as Caleb sheaths himself in him and his balls tap against Colin's cunt.

"Fuck, bro," hisses Caleb. "His ass is so fucking tight, Christ, this is incredible..." He keeps moaning as he moves, then pulls out and slams forward again, his balls slapping against his open cunt just above Jack's fucking nose. He's pulling up instead of just backwards, making sure he isn't sitting on Jack's fucking head, Colin guesses, but the effect is to thrust into him at an angle that's making him crazy, his head spinning. He must be almost standing up, his hands against the wall. "You were holding out on us, C-dog!"

"He ain't gonna again," says Jack, and then he's standing up on the couch as well and getting his cock into Colin's cunt, and fuck, fuck, but he can't get in most of the way with Caleb right in front of him, and he still sinks in so deeply that Colin feels like he's dying.

Jack and Caleb moan at once, and then Jack is saying, "Hey, bro, buddy, lemme just -- Yeah, yeah, just like that -- "

Christ, they're fucking synchronising.

They thrust into him at the same rhythm, both of them huge and stretching him the fuck out, and God, but Colin feels dizzy and so fucking full of cock, and yet he wants more.

"You need a hand there, big guy?" he hears Adam say -- fuck, he'd forgotten Adam was even here -- and then a hand is wrapping around his cock and jerking him off as the other two keep pistoning into him, and Colin can't hold back his yells. He comes so hard he feels fucking drunk with it, feels like he's floating outside of his body, disconnected from everything and yet so full of heat, so full of so much mounting pleasure.

Caleb comes first and he feels it, feels his fat cock fucking shooting into his ass, soaking and wet, but Jack says, "Hey there, bro, you stay right there," as he keeps fucking forward, so as Caleb's cock softens he stays buried in him as Jack keeps right in thrusting.

He can't feel Jack come, not like he felt Caleb, but when they both pull back he feels himself left open and dripping, feels all the come stuffed inside him starting to slowly drip out, and then Adam is up on the sofa.

He's not as big as Jack is, not as long, Colin bets, but he's almost as thick, and he fucks Colin slow and deep, gets deeper than Jack could. There are tears in Colin's eyes at the sensation of it, overwhelming and perfect and glorious.

Colin doesn't know where it's coming from at first when he hears the phone ring, the outgoing tone, but as he continues to sink into Colin, every thrust sending dull sparks of pleasure right through him, Adam says, "Hey, Everett. Listen, how busy's the frat? Uh huh. You interested in some pussy? Yeah, man. Gangbang at Jack and Caleb's."

Fuck.

"Fuck," whimpers Colin.

"That okay, C-dog?" asks Adam softly, warmly, his voice like honey. "You just seem like you're having a good time -- you don't want to stop, do you?"

Colin's going to come again. He can feel it building in him, feel the orgasm fucking gathering in him as Adam's other hand comes to grip at the side of his waist, sheathing his cock inside him again and again and again.

"Pussy and ass, man," says Adam. "Come on down."

Jack's mouth wraps around his cock again, and Colin yells as he comes again, whole body clenching up tight and then fucking throbbing, the waves rocking over him, one after another, one after the next.

Jack has the refractory period of a fucking beast: after Adam's done, he fucks Colin's ass, and he's just finishing up when the door bell rings with the first of Adam's frat brothers.