All Comments on 'A Gift from an Alien or What Pt. 06'

by mountian299

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnover 9 years ago
Love the Story

Sometime in the Future you should consider writing a follow-up to tell how everyone is doing. Did Josh have children with his Children. Did they live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like the story

Nice story but at time hard to follow. Your grammar is atrocious. Before you submit more stories please get them proofread.

LynchjimLynchjimabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I've read most of your storys and your a very talented writer a few mistakes here and there but the quality of the story far out ways them.

This story is one of my favourites maybe you could write a follow up story so we can find out what becomes of the carracters and the base in all please carry on writing and I will keep reading them thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story but...

Be careful about stream of consciousness writing. You were directly quoting actions as speech and as the end came your writing was getting more and more mispellings and incomplete sentences and fragments.

I marked it down a little for that but still an excellent read.

andyaandyaover 7 years ago
nice story

Plot line fair to good

the only error maybe if josh had cum in the native girls would show some of his powers

Like the plot

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

Really enjoyed the read. Keep on with the writing. JT

TIGERWOLFSTORMTIGERWOLFSTORMabout 3 years ago

I loved all of it but i think you could have done more with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermountian299@mountian299
255 Followers
First time writing one of these. Enjoy writing stories which always turn out as novels. Long winded I guess. I am retired from transportation industry. My early works are filled with errors miss spelling and poor paragraph formation. I tend to concentrate on the story more tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES